Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,763 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:30 PM

Osinbajo Is Tinubu Errand Boy - See Photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Is Tinubu Errand Boy - See Photo (4585 Views)

Buhari’s Win Is Tinubu’s Loss, But Lagos Cannot Be The Bonus, By Demola Rewaju / Osinbajo Is My Problem -Jonathan Cries Out In Secret Meeting / Is Tinubu's Daugther Qualified To Be The Iyaloja Of Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo Is Tinubu Errand Boy - See Photo by Trut(m): 5:57am On Dec 23, 2014
Osinbajo Is Tinubu Errand Boy. The man at left was holding Tinubu bag, while Osinbajo in the middle was holding Tinubu phone(s).

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Is Tinubu Errand Boy - See Photo by Trut(m): 6:06am On Dec 23, 2014
25 views no comment undecided
Re: Osinbajo Is Tinubu Errand Boy - See Photo by aljharem(m): 6:08am On Dec 23, 2014
LOL This is serious.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Is Tinubu Errand Boy - See Photo by Trut(m): 6:12am On Dec 23, 2014
aljharem:
LOL This is serious.

Very serious ooo grin

6 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Is Tinubu Errand Boy - See Photo by Mynd44: 6:12am On Dec 23, 2014
How are you sure it is not his (Osinbajo's) phone(s) Einstein?

Perhaps you know what Tinubu's phone looked like or show us evidence that the phone is not Osinbajo's.

You people have a lot of things to pick from this one is just silly

The only guy who remotely looks like a PA is the guy on the left. For all you know they might all be returning from a trip together. Heck Osinbajo was even showing swag sef and from the way he held the phone, he was pondering on something.

17 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Is Tinubu Errand Boy - See Photo by ba7man(m): 6:18am On Dec 23, 2014
PDP's most vocal supporters on this forum aren't intelligent. undecided

17 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Is Tinubu Errand Boy - See Photo by Beesluv: 6:18am On Dec 23, 2014
And so what. Eyin aye, how did you know it's tinubu's phone

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Is Tinubu Errand Boy - See Photo by SirHouloo(m): 6:19am On Dec 23, 2014
Why you too dey lie like this? E good for your eyes?
Re: Osinbajo Is Tinubu Errand Boy - See Photo by Trut(m): 6:26am On Dec 23, 2014
Mynd44:
How are you sure it is not his (Osinbajo's) phone(s) Einstein?

Perhaps you know what Tinubu's phone looked like or show us evidence that the phone is not Osinbajo's.

You people have a lot of things to pick from this one is just silly

The only guy who remotely looks like a PA is the guy on the left. For all you know they might all be returning from a trip together. Heck Osinbajo was even showing swag sef and from the way he held the phone, he was pondering on something.

I uploaded photo and you're requesting evidence. Can't you see that he was holding Tinubu phone just like holding Tinubu bag?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Is Tinubu Errand Boy - See Photo by Trut(m): 6:28am On Dec 23, 2014
SirHouloo:
Why you too dey lie like this? E good for your eyes?

I no lie, dey photo wey I upload na proof

5 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Is Tinubu Errand Boy - See Photo by Mynd44: 6:30am On Dec 23, 2014
Trut:

I uploaded photo and you're requesting evidence. Can't you see that he was holding Tinubu phone just like holding Tinubu bag?
How are you sure that is Tinubu's phone?

Is that so hard to decipher?

5 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Is Tinubu Errand Boy - See Photo by sojjy: 6:41am On Dec 23, 2014
The OP is CLUELESS like his Oga at the TOP.

7 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Is Tinubu Errand Boy - See Photo by KwoiZabo(m): 6:45am On Dec 23, 2014
Is this how he Góes about his pastor work and lawyer work? Following a criminal up and down. I tot its only the bedroom pics we have, this pics obviously predates his appointment as VP candidate. no be today Nyash dey back.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Is Tinubu Errand Boy - See Photo by Mogidi: 6:46am On Dec 23, 2014
Business man Tinubu didn't pick Osinbajo for nothing, someone have to carry his phone na.
Meanwhile he uses Amaechi as driver and then use Buhari as.....what does he use the Bukohari leader for?

8 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Is Tinubu Errand Boy - See Photo by Nobody: 6:47am On Dec 23, 2014
This is what I tell people, you could be a professor, but you might end up being a boi-boi for someone less intelligent than you except you internalize your knowledge. Tinubu was able to internalize his moderate knowledge and use Buhari on many occasions as a wager to get contracts and kick-backs from the center.

When we say that Babangida is Maradona, then I present Tinubu to you as Messi. This 2015 Election has been the major cash cow for the Lion of Bourdillon, his packaging is too much. A serial looser, Buhari - Destined to fail, is paired with a house-boy Professor whose loyalty is unquestionable, knowing fully well that they will fail. A combination that excluded all potentially successful major players and delivers the Presidency back to grandmasters that have awarded $1.65bn deal for Wale Tinubu's Oando, a corporate surrogate of the Bourdillon's Lion to buy assets from ConocoPhillips. Tinubu has delivered his end of the bargain.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Is Tinubu Errand Boy - See Photo by Mynd44: 6:56am On Dec 23, 2014
Billyonaire:
This is what I tell people, you could be a professor, but you might end up being a boi-boi for someone less intelligent than you except you internalize your knowledge. Tinubu was able to internalize his moderate knowledge and use Buhari on many occasions as a wager to get contracts and kick-backs from the center. When we say that Babangida is Maradona, then I present Tinubu to you as Messi. This 2015 Election has been the major cash cow for the Lion of Bourdillon, his packaging is too much. A serial looser, Buhari - Destined to fail, is paired with a house-boy Professor whose loyalty is unquestionable, knowing fully well that they will fail. A combination that excluded all potentially successful major players and delivers the Presidency back[b] to grandmasters that have awarded $1.65bn deal for Wale Tinubu's Oando, a corporate surrogate of the Bourdillon's Lion to buy assets from ConocoPhillips[/b]. Tinubu has delivered his end of the bargain.
Wale Tinubu has been rich since before Bola got into politics genius. Saying Wale got the OandO cos of Bola is not intelligent
Oando’s earliest roots can be traced to the formation of ESSO Africa in 1956. ESSO Africa was a petroleum marketing company, a subsidiary of the Exxon Corporation of U.S.A. In 1976, the Nigerian government purchased a controlling stake in the company and rebranded the company as Unipetrol Nigeria. On 1 March 1991, Unipetrol became a Public Limited company. Later on in the same year, the Nigerian government sold 60% equity to the Nigerian public in an Initial Public Offering. By February 1992, Unipetrol was listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange. In 1999, Unipetrol acquired a 40% stake in Gaslink Nigeria Limited, a gas utility company. The acquisition was motivated by a desire to utilize its exclusive gas sale and purchase agreement with the Nigerian gas company. In 2001, the company increased its stake to 51 per cent. In 2000, Ocean and Oil, a private investment company led by Nigerian entrepreneurs, Adewale Tinubu and Omamofe Boyo acquired a 30% controlling interest in Unipetrol Plc. In 2001, Ocean and Oil increased its stake in Unipetrol to 42% via an irredeemable convertible loan stock issue. In 2002, Ocean and Oil led Unipetrol's bid for a 60% stake of Agip Nigeria Plc, a rival petroleum marketing firm, owned by Agip Petroli BV, an Italian-based oil company. The merged company was named Oando PLC in 2003, making the company the largest downstream petroleum marketing company in Nigeria. In 2005, Oando Energy Services was incorporated as an integrated Oilfield Services company to achieve the group’s objectives in the upstream services industry. In 2007, Oando Energy services acquired two oil drilling rigs in Nigeria’s Niger Delta. In 2008, the company emerged Nigeria’s first indigenous oil company with interests in producing deep water assets through the acquisition of equity in two oil blocs. By 2009, the company had acquired 5 swamp rigs and in 2010, the company launched its first Independent Power Plant for the Lagos Water Corporation. The project involved the construction of a 12.5MW power plant to provide uninterrupted power supply to the Lagos Water Corporation.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Is Tinubu Errand Boy - See Photo by hushmail: 6:58am On Dec 23, 2014
i really dont think anyone is doubting he is tifnubi eerand boy. Thats the reason he was choosen

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Is Tinubu Errand Boy - See Photo by Dbboy(m): 7:05am On Dec 23, 2014
Chineke you see so tiny by singlehandedly brought up his stooge to lead us in the name of change this is proof that apc is tinubu personal property.

5 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Is Tinubu Errand Boy - See Photo by Nobody: 7:10am On Dec 23, 2014
Mynd44:
Wale Tinubu has been rich since before Bola got into politics genius. Saying Wale got the OandO cos of Bola is not intelligent
Ofcourse Wale has been rich, but was an aspiring filling station supply chain company compared to the multibillion dollars backward integrated conglomerate it is now under the Lion's surrogacy. Facts are available, I do not want to join words with sentimental vituperation.

9 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Is Tinubu Errand Boy - See Photo by omenka(m): 7:10am On Dec 23, 2014
ba7man:

"Intelligence" means different things to different people. smiley

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Is Tinubu Errand Boy - See Photo by clitlicker: 7:21am On Dec 23, 2014
He is the v.p i dont care, he is just going to become buhari's pet dog eventually. Im voting GMB any dog could be v.p for all o care

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Is Tinubu Errand Boy - See Photo by LuckyLadolce(m): 7:27am On Dec 23, 2014
Alas! jonathan clueless, Fans clueless. GMB is just the man come 2015! Btw, we r taking note of those of u creating wack threads. you guys may spend some nites in kirikiri too. Be warned. so, takia.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Is Tinubu Errand Boy - See Photo by Dannylux: 7:36am On Dec 23, 2014
Who would want someone's puppet to rule over him?

Someone under someone else's control to rule over you, is that the change we crave?

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Is Tinubu Errand Boy - See Photo by Mynd44: 7:37am On Dec 23, 2014
Billyonaire:
Ofcourse Wale has been rich, but was an aspiring filling station supply company compared to the multibillion dollars conglomerate it is now under the Lion's surrogacy. Facts are available, I do not want to join words with sentimental vituperation.
This is ridiculous. Wale has come out times without number to say he has no business with Bola and yet you people keep dragging him with your baseless stories.

Here is another angle, if Bola got Wale that deal, it just calls GEJ corrupt since you said Bola got the deal from GEJ.

Another reason to vote out your president.

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Is Tinubu Errand Boy - See Photo by Nobody: 7:46am On Dec 23, 2014
Mynd44:

This is ridiculous. Wale has come out times without number to say he has no business with Bola and yet you people keep dragging him with your baseless stories.

Here is another angle, if Bola got Wale that deal, it just calls GEJ corrupt since you said Bola got the deal from GEJ.

Mynd44, Do me a favor and think with me. In the world of B2B, where Investors meets Investment owners to broker deals for comfortable ROIs, there is something called Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDA) and Executive Summary. I do not know how vast you are in business, but this is my world. I sleep and dream business. There is no way, on this Earth that you can coarse Wale Tinubu to admit Bola's capital injection into the corporation, it is not just possible especially in the anthems of surrogacy and toxic political atmospheres where you can lose everything. (Remember, Oceanic Bank ?). I expect you my dear Mynd44 to put on your thinking cap and adjudge these issues disparagingly not with the ambiens of the nonsense called APC.

I totally welcomed the idea of a healthy opposition to the PDP, but realized that bad PDP members were politically chromatically filtered into the APC and Tinubu welcomed them. I for once was tempted to think APC will be my party to step in and rescue this country, but I watched closely and realized that PDP is being purged by GEJ. I can authoritatively say that the people who ruined PDP are in APC or out of PDP and staying at the sidelines watching where they will be. PDP as it is today, is a rescued, cleaned and better party compared to what it was in the OBJ Era.

Mynd44, if you believe in this country and love this country, the PDP today, is far better than the PDP before, and is light-years in perfection than the present day APC, the way its constituted.

I can swear by Sango and the spirit of our ancestors that Oando has the body of Bola but the hands of Wale.

QED.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Is Tinubu Errand Boy - See Photo by nigerianvenom(m): 7:47am On Dec 23, 2014
An errand boy to a tout,fake identity by name,certificate forgerer,serial election rigger,self acclaimed godfada,yet u want me to believe u are a pastor.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Is Tinubu Errand Boy - See Photo by Trut(m): 7:48am On Dec 23, 2014
Doubtful Thomas has infiltrated this thread
Re: Osinbajo Is Tinubu Errand Boy - See Photo by Nobody: 7:48am On Dec 23, 2014
Say no to Godfather-ism.

Tinubu is planning to buy this whole country.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Is Tinubu Errand Boy - See Photo by gen2briz(m): 7:49am On Dec 23, 2014
ba7man:

I tell you
Re: Osinbajo Is Tinubu Errand Boy - See Photo by nigerianvenom(m): 7:53am On Dec 23, 2014
Mynd44:

Did u expect him to agreed to the fact that d have something in common business wise?
Haba bros!
Re: Osinbajo Is Tinubu Errand Boy - See Photo by dridowu: 7:57am On Dec 23, 2014
Trut:
Osinbajo Is Tinubu Errand Boy. The man at left was holding Tinubu bag, while Osinbajo in the middle was holding Tinubu phone(s).
seriously u need to upgrade ur iq to latest version. Even Oga GEJ knows that you need to upgrade asap. So mere picture show that Tinubu owns the phone ? It is high time Seun create psychiatric section , where people like you can be creating your thread .

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Is Tinubu Errand Boy - See Photo by Mynd44: 8:06am On Dec 23, 2014
Billyonaire:
Mynd44, Do me a favor and think with me. In the world of B2B, where Investors meets Investment owners to broker deals for comfortable ROIs, there is something called Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDA) and Executive Summary. I do not know how vast you are in business, but this is my world. I sleep and dream business. There is no way, on this Earth that you can coarse Wale Tinubu to admit Bola's capital injection into the corporation, it is not just possible especially in the anthems of surrogacy and toxic political atmospheres where you can lose everything. (Remember, Oceanic Bank ?). I expect you my dear Mynd44 to put on your thinking cap and adjudge these issues disparagingly not with the ambiens of the nonsense called APC.

I totally welcomed the idea of a healthy opposition to the PDP, but realized that bad PDP members were politically chromatically filtered into the APC and Tinubu welcomed them. I for once was tempted to think APC will be my party to step in and rescue this country, but I watched closely and realized that PDP is being purged by GEJ. I can authoritatively say that the people who ruined PDP are in APC or out of PDP and staying at the sidelines watching where they will be. PDP as it is today, is a rescued, cleaned and better party compared to what it was in the OBJ Era.

Mynd44, if you believe in this country and love this country, the PDP today, is far better than the PDP before, and is light-years in perfection than the present day APC, the way its constituted.

I can swear by Sango and the spirit of our ancestors that Oando has the body of Bola but the hands of Wale.

QED.
The same GEJ that granted pardon to Alams? The same PDP that has Bode George?

The same PDP that has Dimeji Bankole going for governor?

The same PDP that has Kasham?

The same PDP that threw up Fayose?

The same PDP where 804 were accredited to vote and 863 voted?

Are you trying to be funny?

The pardon granted to Alams is enough reason to vote the president out as it shows he is either ignorant or complacent

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gov. Ayo Fayose-going...going...(see PHOTOS) / Could Any Sincere Biafran Give Answer To This? / Breaking News: Afenifere Youth Leader Paid A Solidarity Visit To Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.