Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,640 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:38 PM

10 Companies You Patronize Everyday Changed Their Logo And You Did Not Notice - Art, Graphics & Video (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / 10 Companies You Patronize Everyday Changed Their Logo And You Did Not Notice (46201 Views)

Free Logo And Business Card Designs / Notice To All Nairaland Graphics Section Members(must READ) / Will You Patronize A Render Farm? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Companies You Patronize Everyday Changed Their Logo And You Did Not Notice by dre11(m): 11:14pm On Dec 29, 2014
Wetin I wan use inter Milan do

Has all this added a kobo to mah earning
Re: 10 Companies You Patronize Everyday Changed Their Logo And You Did Not Notice by TMMFactory: 11:15pm On Dec 29, 2014
GMB
Re: 10 Companies You Patronize Everyday Changed Their Logo And You Did Not Notice by musicwriter(m): 11:16pm On Dec 29, 2014
Not seeing any difference on Google. Or, is my eyes deceiving me?.
Re: 10 Companies You Patronize Everyday Changed Their Logo And You Did Not Notice by Misogynist2014(m): 11:16pm On Dec 29, 2014
Good for them.
Re: 10 Companies You Patronize Everyday Changed Their Logo And You Did Not Notice by Nobody: 11:17pm On Dec 29, 2014
Its only the old rebbok I know.
I had 3 different colours for their sports knickers.
Re: 10 Companies You Patronize Everyday Changed Their Logo And You Did Not Notice by Nobody: 11:19pm On Dec 29, 2014
Richiy:
When first bank changed their logo, it was very loud. I couldn't get atm because they are changing logos. undecided

I think the new first bank logo is very ugly. undecided

Old Logo:

New Logo:

Terrible color combination. Terrible.

7 Likes

Re: 10 Companies You Patronize Everyday Changed Their Logo And You Did Not Notice by pablus: 11:19pm On Dec 29, 2014
hope Google didn't pay for the so called "change". there's practically no change.
Re: 10 Companies You Patronize Everyday Changed Their Logo And You Did Not Notice by godG: 11:22pm On Dec 29, 2014
Reebok no try at alllll! sad sad

1 Like

Re: 10 Companies You Patronize Everyday Changed Their Logo And You Did Not Notice by Tattooboy: 11:23pm On Dec 29, 2014
Richiy:
When first bank changed their logo, it was very loud. I couldn't get atm because they are changing logos. undecided
this made my night

1 Like

Re: 10 Companies You Patronize Everyday Changed Their Logo And You Did Not Notice by baby124: 11:33pm On Dec 29, 2014
Reebok, Visa and Lipton were better before
Re: 10 Companies You Patronize Everyday Changed Their Logo And You Did Not Notice by evea: 11:38pm On Dec 29, 2014
Pepsi nko?
Re: 10 Companies You Patronize Everyday Changed Their Logo And You Did Not Notice by sam4(m): 11:42pm On Dec 29, 2014
Nigeria Before GEJ (DEBTLESS) but Now (DEBT) don full ground and TREASURY don EMPTY ooooooooooooooooooooo

2 Likes

Re: 10 Companies You Patronize Everyday Changed Their Logo And You Did Not Notice by MizMyColi(f): 11:44pm On Dec 29, 2014
UjSizzle:
Google looks the same to me undecided
Re: 10 Companies You Patronize Everyday Changed Their Logo And You Did Not Notice by LaurelP(m): 11:49pm On Dec 29, 2014
Give it up for NL mods

Doing a gud job
Re: 10 Companies You Patronize Everyday Changed Their Logo And You Did Not Notice by rattlesnake(m): 11:51pm On Dec 29, 2014
SPOT THE DIFFERENCE

u go teeeeee

Re: 10 Companies You Patronize Everyday Changed Their Logo And You Did Not Notice by folahann(m): 11:51pm On Dec 29, 2014
When Buhari becomes president next year, Nigeria's logo will surely change for better.
Re: 10 Companies You Patronize Everyday Changed Their Logo And You Did Not Notice by Nobody: 11:57pm On Dec 29, 2014
Whats d diff btw undecided [size=40pt] ZLEEMSHADDY [/size]

and

[size=40pt]ZLEEMSHADDY[/size] if u notice anytin, u wil cee d diff in google undecided

1 Like

Re: 10 Companies You Patronize Everyday Changed Their Logo And You Did Not Notice by Niyonice(m): 11:59pm On Dec 29, 2014
twaintoy:
Nairaland no get before and after ni?
You can use my signature, I'll be most grateful.
Re: 10 Companies You Patronize Everyday Changed Their Logo And You Did Not Notice by KHAYGOLD(m): 12:06am On Dec 30, 2014
How does it change the fact that GEJ is going back to Otuoke come 2015? Change is all I want.
Re: 10 Companies You Patronize Everyday Changed Their Logo And You Did Not Notice by Bifwoli: 12:10am On Dec 30, 2014
Where's the logo for the always evolving Nigerian corruption before and after?
Re: 10 Companies You Patronize Everyday Changed Their Logo And You Did Not Notice by InvertedHammer: 12:30am On Dec 30, 2014
May be I am partially blind. And I don't smoke that sh#t.

But if you ask me, the google logos shown are the same.
/
Re: 10 Companies You Patronize Everyday Changed Their Logo And You Did Not Notice by makaveli16(m): 12:35am On Dec 30, 2014
[quote author=Giftedgreen post=29125997]6. Google

If you’re an obsessive designer, you might have seen a subtle tweak to Google’s logo.

Google’s old logo is synonymous with the internet to many who use its products. Its new logo isn’t much different (the ‘g’ and the ‘l’ have been moved ever so slightly to the right).

You don’t believe us? Click the link below for a detailed explanation and illustration

http://www.businessinsider.com/google-logo-change-2014-5

Attention to details..very impressive
Re: 10 Companies You Patronize Everyday Changed Their Logo And You Did Not Notice by Nobody: 12:44am On Dec 30, 2014
10 companies you 'patronize everyday'. undecided
Re: 10 Companies You Patronize Everyday Changed Their Logo And You Did Not Notice by Nobody: 12:50am On Dec 30, 2014
chibwike:
Ok seen...the mods re really doing a great job
I will pay you a £1000 the day you contribute positively to a topic. You are very ignorant. Well, thank Lucifer for Nairaland. There is small light in your life now.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Companies You Patronize Everyday Changed Their Logo And You Did Not Notice by egift(m): 12:59am On Dec 30, 2014

Did they pay for this modification? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Companies You Patronize Everyday Changed Their Logo And You Did Not Notice by Mishydoo(m): 1:06am On Dec 30, 2014
Nthn but a. Bunch of Fat Rich pot bellied People spending millions playing around with Art work...

*sips alomo...NEXT!
Re: 10 Companies You Patronize Everyday Changed Their Logo And You Did Not Notice by okotv(m): 1:12am On Dec 30, 2014
Vanellope:
10 companies you 'patronize everyday'. undecided
is that you @ your dp
Re: 10 Companies You Patronize Everyday Changed Their Logo And You Did Not Notice by lonipeter(m): 1:15am On Dec 30, 2014
About the google logo, the g and the l have been moved closer by a single pixel and that reduced the space btw them. Very minute change but I think the logo looks better now anyway.
Re: 10 Companies You Patronize Everyday Changed Their Logo And You Did Not Notice by tellwisdom: 1:19am On Dec 30, 2014
Spits undecided
Re: 10 Companies You Patronize Everyday Changed Their Logo And You Did Not Notice by Dahkogrin007(m): 1:19am On Dec 30, 2014
Giftedgreen:

It a very small change, visit the link below to see the difference

http://www.businessinsider.com/google-logo-change-2014-5
d change in Google logo is lyk Jonathan,same old clueless and shoeless otuoke man despite his claim dat thr is change ..ya all sha see d change in Nigeria com 2015 wen Buhari becomes d president

2 Likes

Re: 10 Companies You Patronize Everyday Changed Their Logo And You Did Not Notice by lonipeter(m): 1:20am On Dec 30, 2014
okotv:
is that you @ your dp

If I hear say na she dey there, that pix dey my mail box!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ben Enwonwu’s Missing Painting, Tutu, Found In London Flat / What Lagos Of The Future Could Look Like— Pictures. / Ponmile Pelumi, OAU Student's Painting Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.