Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,848 members, 7,802,710 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:40 PM

URGENT INVITE Still On..... !!!! For Call Center Executive - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / URGENT INVITE Still On..... !!!! For Call Center Executive (2663 Views)

Urgent Invite Pls / MTN Temporary Job For Call Center Agents Ends Today.. / URGENT INVITE Still On..... !!!! For Call Center & Customer Service Executive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

URGENT INVITE Still On..... !!!! For Call Center Executive by uconnecthr: 9:24am On Dec 23, 2014
Candidates are invited for interview for the position of Call Center Executive from tomorrow Wednesday December 24th 2014 at No 5 Ogbunike street, behind Avalon house Road 12 Lekki Phase 1 by 9am. Criteria is fluency in TWO of the three major Nigerian languages (Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa) with minimum B.Sc 3rd class. Come along with a passport photo and CV. Please ignore if not qualified.
Re: URGENT INVITE Still On..... !!!! For Call Center Executive by damo24: 9:32am On Dec 23, 2014
How much they will pay?
Re: URGENT INVITE Still On..... !!!! For Call Center Executive by Queen1(f): 9:32am On Dec 23, 2014
What about those of us who are not in Lagos? Don't they have an office any Abuja for instance?

1 Like

Re: URGENT INVITE Still On..... !!!! For Call Center Executive by Durchess(f): 11:12am On Dec 23, 2014
Re: URGENT INVITE Still On..... !!!! For Call Center Executive by Nobody: 2:16pm On Dec 23, 2014
Omo! Na to go learn hausa or igbo fast fast oo
Cox me i qualify oo, na diz 2lang tin dey draw me bak oo sinc lást 2Monts
Or is there any help u can do for we dat undastand only 1lang. ??
Re: URGENT INVITE Still On..... !!!! For Call Center Executive by Nobody: 6:21pm On Dec 23, 2014
I hope this job is for real. I would be there tomorrow
Re: URGENT INVITE Still On..... !!!! For Call Center Executive by Nobody: 2:40pm On Dec 24, 2014
Went there today. My first job interview ever and i flopped but the hr chic was kind enough to get me tips to ace the next one. #tired
Re: URGENT INVITE Still On..... !!!! For Call Center Executive by ritzytbabs(m): 4:41pm On Dec 24, 2014
uconnecthr:
Candidates are invited for interview for the position of Call Center Executive from tomorrow Wednesday December 24th 2014 at No 5 Ogbunike street, behind Avalon house Road 12 Lekki Phase 1 by 9am. Criteria is fluency in TWO of the three major Nigerian languages (Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa) with minimum B.Sc 3rd class. Come along with a passport photo and CV. Please ignore if not qualified.

Don't you have offices in the north? e.g Kaduna
Re: URGENT INVITE Still On..... !!!! For Call Center Executive by Munirahh: 6:21pm On Dec 24, 2014
maltina:
Went there today. My first job interview ever and i flopped but the hr chic was kind enough to get me tips to ace the next one. #tired

Will there be any more interview?
Re: URGENT INVITE Still On..... !!!! For Call Center Executive by bigbravo: 7:22pm On Dec 24, 2014
maltina:
wat tips we're u given,moreso dd u hear any info of dos dt submittd deir Cvs for one lang as against Jan.
Re: URGENT INVITE Still On..... !!!! For Call Center Executive by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 24, 2014
The tips are the usual hw to answer questions and i was asked to sell myself in the two languages
Re: URGENT INVITE Still On..... !!!! For Call Center Executive by Nobody: 7:13am On Dec 26, 2014
I hope they won't tell you to pay for two weeks training again? Because it usually ends with that should you scale the interview.

1 Like

Re: URGENT INVITE Still On..... !!!! For Call Center Executive by Nobody: 7:19am On Dec 26, 2014
ritzytbabs:

Don't you have offices in the north? e.g Kaduna
d fear of boko is d ......
Re: URGENT INVITE Still On..... !!!! For Call Center Executive by chyna4luv: 10:01am On Dec 26, 2014
BRAINIAC001:
I hope they won't tell you to pay for two weeks training again? Because it usually ends with that should you scale the interview.

Dear friend,
If you are qualified for this opening, kindly go for it because I know some friends who have started working through U-connect and they were not asked to pay for any training after they scaled through the interview processes. The training is free and if you mess up during the training you might still be disqualified after when their clients have ordered for your services. So you have to be attentive and serious during the training.

Best Regards,
Re: URGENT INVITE Still On..... !!!! For Call Center Executive by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 26, 2014
chyna4luv:

Dear friend,
If you are qualified for this opening, kindly go for it because I know some friends who have started working through U-connect and they were not asked to pay for any training after they scaled through the interview processes. The training is free and if you mess up during the training you might still be disqualified after when their clients have ordered for your services. So you have to be attentive and serious during the training.

Best Regards,

Thanks for the advice.
Re: URGENT INVITE Still On..... !!!! For Call Center Executive by princesslizzy(f): 3:27am On Dec 27, 2014
What about those that understand just one language?....any consideration?
Re: URGENT INVITE Still On..... !!!! For Call Center Executive by ekwemukamike: 7:08am On Dec 28, 2014
Is the interview still on?
Re: URGENT INVITE Still On..... !!!! For Call Center Executive by whytepawn1(m): 8:42am On Dec 28, 2014
princesslizzy:
What about those that understand just one language?....any consideration?
such questions are better not asked. the job advert stated that clearly..... bilingual.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sol / Chevron 2017 Internship Program- Group Chat / I Just Lost My Last Card And I Have Interview Tommorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.