Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,438 members, 7,801,047 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:17 AM

Pictures Of Recommended Books For Jamb (utme) And Post - Utme With Free-download - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pictures Of Recommended Books For Jamb (utme) And Post - Utme With Free-download (10753 Views)

2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process / 2015/2016 Yabatech Admission,post Utme And Screening Processes / List Of Recommended Schools For 2013/2014 Jambites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Recommended Books For Jamb (utme) And Post - Utme With Free-download by DelePhd: 9:26am On Dec 23, 2014
This thread is to help prospective undergraduates writing JAMB to know books that will be of help to them. Personally, I have found these books useful and worthy of recommendation. It should be noted however that this is a personal recommendation based on years of experience. In no particular order, they are as follows:

1. A - Z JAMB's Use of English by Dele Ashade

Re: Pictures Of Recommended Books For Jamb (utme) And Post - Utme With Free-download by DelePhd: 9:29am On Dec 23, 2014
2. Explicit Biology - A Revision Course by O.J. Olaoye

Re: Pictures Of Recommended Books For Jamb (utme) And Post - Utme With Free-download by Segipaul: 9:32am On Dec 23, 2014
pls post for maths
Re: Pictures Of Recommended Books For Jamb (utme) And Post - Utme With Free-download by DelePhd: 9:33am On Dec 23, 2014
3. Explicit Chemistry - A Revision Course by O.J Olaoye

Re: Pictures Of Recommended Books For Jamb (utme) And Post - Utme With Free-download by DelePhd: 9:37am On Dec 23, 2014
4. The Science Physics by Afolabi J.R
Re: Pictures Of Recommended Books For Jamb (utme) And Post - Utme With Free-download by DelePhd: 9:53am On Dec 23, 2014
Segipaul:
pls post for maths

5. Integrated Mathematics by Afolabi J.R
Re: Pictures Of Recommended Books For Jamb (utme) And Post - Utme With Free-download by izsmike: 10:00am On Dec 23, 2014
where are all the jambites on nairaland o, they wnt come and help themselves now o, dey are all busy in romance section.
Re: Pictures Of Recommended Books For Jamb (utme) And Post - Utme With Free-download by MrSinister(m): 10:06am On Dec 23, 2014
@Delephd where are the free download links?
Re: Pictures Of Recommended Books For Jamb (utme) And Post - Utme With Free-download by DelePhd: 9:16pm On Dec 23, 2014
MrSinister:
@Delephd where are the free download links?

I don't know how to upload them. Any help?
Re: Pictures Of Recommended Books For Jamb (utme) And Post - Utme With Free-download by MrSinister(m): 9:22pm On Dec 23, 2014
DelePhd:

Simple, click on the link then copy and paste tongue
Re: Pictures Of Recommended Books For Jamb (utme) And Post - Utme With Free-download by DelePhd: 9:44pm On Dec 23, 2014
MrSinister:

The e-books are on my laptop not from any websites. However, you can visit: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Explicit-Biology/279198762134044 to follow the discussions on how to get the books. Thanks.
Re: Pictures Of Recommended Books For Jamb (utme) And Post - Utme With Free-download by MrSinister(m): 9:47pm On Dec 23, 2014
DelePhd:

The e-books are on my laptop not from any websites. However, you can visit: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Explicit-Biology/279198762134044 to follow the discussions on how to get the books. Thanks.

That's the one I even need! ok let me check.

If you have a smart phone, copy and paste the ebook from your laptop into your phone and then send an email (with the ebook as a file attachment) to
Re: Pictures Of Recommended Books For Jamb (utme) And Post - Utme With Free-download by DelePhd: 10:42pm On Dec 23, 2014
MrSinister:

That's the one I even need! ok let me check.

If you have a smart phone, copy and paste the ebook from your laptop into your phone and then send an email (with the ebook as a file attachment)

Sent, I hope you liked the facebook page.
Re: Pictures Of Recommended Books For Jamb (utme) And Post - Utme With Free-download by MrSinister(m): 4:59am On Dec 24, 2014
DelePhd:

Sent, I hope you liked the facebook page.

Thanks, I liked the facebook page. Pls do me a favor, edit my email out of the post you quoted thanks.
Re: Pictures Of Recommended Books For Jamb (utme) And Post - Utme With Free-download by Segipaul: 12:09pm On Dec 24, 2014
DelePhd:

5. Integrated Mathematics by Afolabi J.R
i have the science physics by afolabi J. R and it's very good. But was finking....isn't hidden facts in jamb maths by M.A otumudia best for maths in jamb?
Re: Pictures Of Recommended Books For Jamb (utme) And Post - Utme With Free-download by DelePhd: 11:19pm On Dec 24, 2014
Segipaul:

i have the science physics by afolabi J. R and it's very good. But was finking....isn't hidden facts in jamb maths by M.A otumudia best for maths in jamb?

Well, I haven't seen that particular book.
Re: Pictures Of Recommended Books For Jamb (utme) And Post - Utme With Free-download by DelePhd: 9:48pm On Dec 29, 2014
This video beautifully summarizes Explicit Biology and Explicit Chemistry. Watch, like and share.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3AV9VjFayKE
Re: Pictures Of Recommended Books For Jamb (utme) And Post - Utme With Free-download by centitan(m): 4:04pm On Oct 22, 2017
Good day Sir,please how can I get explicit biology whether hard or soft copy. I reside in Kaduna,I haven't come across it for once but it is recommended by many folks in the south(the west in particular). I'm a jamb aspirant and really need the book. I have been to many major bookstores and none even know the book,talk more of having it in stock, Sir pls help me if it is soft copy,though I prefer hard copies. pls sir reply me ASAP as I want to start preparing early thanks.
Re: Pictures Of Recommended Books For Jamb (utme) And Post - Utme With Free-download by Hardebaryor(m): 4:01pm On Mar 23, 2018
centitan:
Good day Sir,please how can I get explicit biology whether hard or soft copy. I reside in Kaduna,I haven't come across it for once but it is recommended by many folks in the south(the west in particular). I'm a jamb aspirant and really need the book. I have been to many major bookstores and none even know the book,talk more of having it in stock, Sir pls help me if it is soft copy,though I prefer hard copies. pls sir reply me ASAP as I want to start preparing early thanks.
please do you have the e-book now?
Re: Pictures Of Recommended Books For Jamb (utme) And Post - Utme With Free-download by Hardebaryor(m): 4:03pm On Mar 23, 2018
MrSinister:

Please do you have the e-book for explicit biology?
Re: Pictures Of Recommended Books For Jamb (utme) And Post - Utme With Free-download by Starkid3010(m): 9:07am On Dec 02, 2018
DelePhd:

please bro can you send me the PDF for explicit both chem and bio
Re: Pictures Of Recommended Books For Jamb (utme) And Post - Utme With Free-download by Starkid3010(m): 9:10am On Dec 02, 2018
DelePhd:

canci get your whatsapp number please
Re: Pictures Of Recommended Books For Jamb (utme) And Post - Utme With Free-download by Mohammedekete: 9:22am On Dec 02, 2018
Segipaul:

lamland is very good for examinations
Re: Pictures Of Recommended Books For Jamb (utme) And Post - Utme With Free-download by DelePhd: 4:35pm On Dec 05, 2018
Starkid3010:
canci get your whatsapp number please

Re: Pictures Of Recommended Books For Jamb (utme) And Post - Utme With Free-download by Starkid3010(m): 5:59pm On Dec 12, 2018
DelePhd:

thanks boss man abeg have sent you message on whatsapp
Re: Pictures Of Recommended Books For Jamb (utme) And Post - Utme With Free-download by Oyeleye101(m): 7:52pm On Dec 12, 2018
Should I drop email? So you elp send the ebooks download links.
Re: Pictures Of Recommended Books For Jamb (utme) And Post - Utme With Free-download by Hamdy93: 2:17pm On Sep 28, 2019
5. Integrated Mathematics by Afolabi J.R[/quote] pls I need this math textbook as ebook

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Recommended Books For Jamb (utme) And Post - Utme With Free-download by Starkid3010(m): 1:21pm On Oct 02, 2019
DelePhd:

can you send through whatsapp sir?
Re: Pictures Of Recommended Books For Jamb (utme) And Post - Utme With Free-download by ejehijustice(m): 12:37pm On Nov 21, 2019
DelePhd:

Please I really need the explicit biology/chemistry pdf... Here is my WhatsApp contact, 07039548938... I anticipate your prompt answer.... Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Pictures Of Recommended Books For Jamb (utme) And Post - Utme With Free-download by David2O(m): 2:44pm On Feb 16, 2020
DelePhd:
2. Explicit Biology - A Revision Course by O.J. Olaoye

I need the explicit biology and chemistry too. please send it to me through Whatsapp 08164511783 thanks
Re: Pictures Of Recommended Books For Jamb (utme) And Post - Utme With Free-download by ShiningStar001(m): 2:48pm On Feb 16, 2020
Starkid3010:
can you send through whatsapp sir?

baba, how far na?
please do u have any of the pdf?
please help me.
Re: Pictures Of Recommended Books For Jamb (utme) And Post - Utme With Free-download by Starkid3010(m): 7:48am On Feb 17, 2020
ShiningStar001:

baba, how far na?
please do u have any of the pdf?
please help me.
i dey I can still help you get some...
Message me on whatsapp

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Students Can Do To Make Money On Phones / Pic: Difference Between A Private University & A Federal University / Ministry Illegally Re-Appoints ‘Rtd’ Directors, Deputies As Unity Principals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.