Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,783 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:54 PM

What Low Value? Low Weight? Little Space Consuming Car Part Do You Need ASAP? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / What Low Value? Low Weight? Little Space Consuming Car Part Do You Need ASAP? (5712 Views)

HELP: My Car Is Consuming Too Much Fuel. / What Causes A Car To Start Consuming Fuel Excessively / My Car Is Consuming Water At A Rapid Rate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Low Value? Low Weight? Little Space Consuming Car Part Do You Need ASAP? by IdaraCHODB(m): 11:29am On Dec 23, 2014
Do you need things like spark plugs, air filters, high performance oil filters? cabin air filters? serpentine belts? timing belts? ignition coils? brake pads? fuel pumps? fuel pump filters? thermostats? tie rod ends? inner tie rods? idler and tensioner pulleys? Brake shoes? oxygen sensors?

You get the drift? small items...

I can get them for you from the US. I will be arriving Nigeria on January 8, you get them from me 2 days later, on January 10 then will go back to the US and return January 28, you get them from me 2 days later on January 30. The items must be such that can fit within luggage and must be items that are not restricted from being carried in aboard a passenger flight.

Send me a private message and I'll see how we can be of help to each other
Re: What Low Value? Low Weight? Little Space Consuming Car Part Do You Need ASAP? by kkon(m): 3:17pm On Dec 23, 2014
IdaraCHODB:
Do you need things like spark plugs, air filters, high performance oil filters? cabin air filters? serpentine belts? timing belts? ignition coils? brake pads? fuel pumps? fuel pump filters? thermostats? tie rod ends? inner tie rods? idler and tensioner pulleys? Brake shoes? oxygen sensors?

I can get them for you from the US. I will be arriving Nigeria on January 8, you get them from me 2 days later, on January 10 then will go back to the US and return January 28, you get them from me 2 days later on January 30. The items must be such that can fit within luggage and must be items that are not restricted from being carried in aboard a passenger flight.

i will need both front and back brake pads for 03 camry. how much will it cost?
Re: What Low Value? Low Weight? Little Space Consuming Car Part Do You Need ASAP? by talk2odim: 4:26pm On Dec 23, 2014
IdaraCHODB:

I am looking at getting a car MP3 player that has volume control and equalizer settings with bluetooth connectivity. Can this be feasible.
Re: What Low Value? Low Weight? Little Space Consuming Car Part Do You Need ASAP? by IdaraCHODB(m): 10:43pm On Dec 23, 2014
kkon:
i will need both front and back brake pads for 03 camry. how much will it cost?

ceramic? metallic? semi-metallic? what type of pad do you need? Will any brand will do?or should I make the choice for you?
Re: What Low Value? Low Weight? Little Space Consuming Car Part Do You Need ASAP? by IdaraCHODB(m): 10:46pm On Dec 23, 2014
talk2odim:

I am looking at getting a car MP3 player that has volume control and equalizer settings with bluetooth connectivity. Can this be feasible.

What you want is subjective. what brand or brands are you looking at?
Re: What Low Value? Low Weight? Little Space Consuming Car Part Do You Need ASAP? by talk2odim: 4:58am On Dec 24, 2014
IdaraCHODB:

What you want is subjective. what brand or brands are you looking at?
Yeah I know but I am not too particular abt brands just something with a very good output and d previously stated features. But definitely not the silly one we find anyhow here. Thks
Re: What Low Value? Low Weight? Little Space Consuming Car Part Do You Need ASAP? by Nobody: 9:43am On Dec 24, 2014
Please i need the TIMING BELT and THERMOSTAT for 2000 Toyota Sienna urgently.

Please how much will this cost? I have sent u a PM.
Re: What Low Value? Low Weight? Little Space Consuming Car Part Do You Need ASAP? by kkon(m): 12:57pm On Dec 24, 2014
IdaraCHODB:

ceramic? metallic? semi-metallic? what type of pad do you need? Will any brand will do?or should I make the choice for you?
i think ceramic will do and geniune toyota part. how much are we looking at? and i also learnt that the 03 camry shares the same break pad with the seinna model?. i will also need dvd dash board player for this same camry give me a price quote lets see if we can do business..
Re: What Low Value? Low Weight? Little Space Consuming Car Part Do You Need ASAP? by IdaraCHODB(m): 3:30am On Dec 25, 2014
chiebube:

Seen. Will respond ASAP
Re: What Low Value? Low Weight? Little Space Consuming Car Part Do You Need ASAP? by IdaraCHODB(m): 10:41am On Dec 25, 2014
chiebube:

You have mail!
Re: What Low Value? Low Weight? Little Space Consuming Car Part Do You Need ASAP? by IdaraCHODB(m): 10:52am On Dec 25, 2014
talk2odim:

Yes, it is possible.

You even have options

GOgroove FlexSMART X2 Bluetooth Wireless In-Car FM Transmitter with USB Charging, Music Control and Hands-free caling works with Apple, Samsung, HTC, LG, SOny and more Smartphones, Tablets, MP3 players

VersionTech Universal LCD Display Bluetooth Wireless Car MP3 FM Transmitter Modulator Radio Adapter Handsfree Car kit with Handsfree Calling, Music Control, Mic, and charging Port for iPhone 6 iPhone 6 Plus iPhone 5S 5 5C 4S iPod, Android Small Cell Phone, MP3 Players and other devices

iClever IC-BTT03 2nd Gen Wireless Portable bluetooth Stero Music Transmitter and Adapter/Dongle for TV, Desktop, Laptop, Tablet, MP3/MP4 player
Re: What Low Value? Low Weight? Little Space Consuming Car Part Do You Need ASAP? by IdaraCHODB(m): 12:04pm On Dec 25, 2014
kkon:
i think ceramic will do and geniune toyota part. how much are we looking at? and i also learnt that the 03 camry shares the same break pad with the seinna model?. i will also need dvd dash board player for this same camry give me a price quote lets see if we can do business..

Must it be Toyota OEM.

There are heavy duty High Performance Brake pads from elsewhere like Akebono ( my personal favorite) as well as others like Centric, Raybestos, Power Stop, Bendix and Bosch. But if you insist on Toyota OEM, you will have it.

Well, I haven't done a cross-check so I cant confirm or disprove that they bought share the same pads, i do know that Camry and Sienna have a lot in common though!

As regard the DVD Dash board player, you have to decide which model and brand you want before we can start talking pricing

I found a few for you to consider and make a choice:
Pioneer AVH100DVD
Pioneer AVHX5700BHS
Pioneer AVHX3600BHS
Pioneer AVHX2600BT

BOSS AUDIO BV9364B
BOSS AUDIO BV9967B
BOSS AUDIO BV9976B
BOSS AUDIO BV99821
BOSS AUDIO BV9986BI
Re: What Low Value? Low Weight? Little Space Consuming Car Part Do You Need ASAP? by uwemjack(m): 3:13pm On Dec 25, 2014
Hi,
Please I need a pair of inner tie rod for 1998 toyota camry. I have sent you a mail.
Cheers
Re: What Low Value? Low Weight? Little Space Consuming Car Part Do You Need ASAP? by IdaraCHODB(m): 3:22pm On Dec 25, 2014
uwemjack:
Hi,
Please I need a pair of inner tie rod for 1998 toyota camry. I have sent you a mail.
Cheers

Whats your engine capacity

1.8L L4?
2.0L L4?
2.2L L4?
2.5L 6 Cyl?
3.0L V6?
Re: What Low Value? Low Weight? Little Space Consuming Car Part Do You Need ASAP? by uwemjack(m): 4:25pm On Dec 25, 2014
3.0l V6
Re: What Low Value? Low Weight? Little Space Consuming Car Part Do You Need ASAP? by IdaraCHODB(m): 4:58pm On Dec 25, 2014
uwemjack:
3.0l V6

You've got mail. Decide between the 3 options I gave you!
Re: What Low Value? Low Weight? Little Space Consuming Car Part Do You Need ASAP? by talk2odim: 10:20pm On Dec 25, 2014
IdaraCHODB:

Yes, it is possible.

You even have options

GOgroove FlexSMART X2 Bluetooth Wireless In-Car FM Transmitter with USB Charging, Music Control and Hands-free caling works with Apple, Samsung, HTC, LG, SOny and more Smartphones, Tablets, MP3 players

Seems
VersionTech Universal LCD Display Bluetooth Wireless Car MP3 FM Transmitter Modulator Radio Adapter Handsfree Car kit with Handsfree Calling, Music Control, Mic, and charging Port for iPhone 6 iPhone 6 Plus iPhone 5S 5 5C 4S iPod, Android Small Cell Phone, MP3 Players and other devices

iClever IC-BTT03 2nd Gen Wireless Portable bluetooth Stero Music Transmitter and Adapter/Dongle for TV, Desktop, Laptop, Tablet, MP3/MP4 player
Re: What Low Value? Low Weight? Little Space Consuming Car Part Do You Need ASAP? by talk2odim: 10:22pm On Dec 25, 2014
Seems 2 are just transmiters and not MP3 players. Can I see pics and the cost of each pls. Thks a lot.
Re: What Low Value? Low Weight? Little Space Consuming Car Part Do You Need ASAP? by kkon(m): 10:42pm On Dec 25, 2014
IdaraCHODB:

Must it be Toyota OEM.

There are heavy duty High Performance Brake pads from elsewhere like Akebono ( my personal favorite) as well as others like Centric, Raybestos, Power Stop, Bendix and Bosch. But if you insist on Toyota OEM, you will have it.

Well, I haven't done a cross-check so I cant confirm or disprove that they bought share the same pads, i do know that Camry and Sienna have a lot in common though!

As regard the DVD Dash board player, you have to decide which model and brand you want before we can start talking pricing

I found a few for you to consider and make a choice:
Pioneer AVH100DVD
Pioneer AVHX5700BHS
Pioneer AVHX3600BHS
Pioneer AVHX2600BT

BOSS AUDIO BV9364B
BOSS AUDIO BV9967B
BOSS AUDIO BV9976B
BOSS AUDIO BV99821
BOSS AUDIO BV9986BI
well im quite confused about the dvd players which one will u suggest paying attention to the price .and that will also serve well. also will it come with the reverse cam and navigation system. give me a gud price for both items lets see how it goes. thanks..my email is kingsleyovrawah@gmail.com
Re: What Low Value? Low Weight? Little Space Consuming Car Part Do You Need ASAP? by TCD: 8:09am On Dec 26, 2014
I need car headlight cleaner... Anyone with reasonable price. Thanks
Re: What Low Value? Low Weight? Little Space Consuming Car Part Do You Need ASAP? by lonelydora: 4:48pm On Dec 26, 2014
I need Serpentine belt and Timing belt for 2003 Honda Accord V6.
Re: What Low Value? Low Weight? Little Space Consuming Car Part Do You Need ASAP? by IdaraCHODB(m): 10:05pm On Dec 26, 2014
lonelydora:
I need Serpentine belt and Timing belt for 2003 Honda Accord V6.

EPDM or Neoprene?
Re: What Low Value? Low Weight? Little Space Consuming Car Part Do You Need ASAP? by lonelydora: 10:47pm On Dec 26, 2014
IdaraCHODB:

EPDM or Neoprene?
Anyone you think is best for me.
Re: What Low Value? Low Weight? Little Space Consuming Car Part Do You Need ASAP? by kkon(m): 10:31am On Dec 27, 2014
IdaraCHODB:

EPDM or Neoprene?
oga im yet to hear 4rm u o.
Re: What Low Value? Low Weight? Little Space Consuming Car Part Do You Need ASAP? by oluwaseunla(m): 5:24pm On Dec 27, 2014
Please I need a leather seat conditioner. I don't want those cleaner+ conditioner mixture o. I have a cleaner, need just a conditioner, small size (16 oz). Pinnacle or Lexol is fine, or any excellent brand. Thanks.
Re: What Low Value? Low Weight? Little Space Consuming Car Part Do You Need ASAP? by IdaraCHODB(m): 4:04am On Dec 28, 2014
Re: What Low Value? Low Weight? Little Space Consuming Car Part Do You Need ASAP? by IdaraCHODB(m): 4:13am On Dec 28, 2014
kkon:
well im quite confused about the dvd players which one will u suggest paying attention to the price .and that will also serve well. also will it come with the reverse cam and navigation system. give me a gud price for both items lets see how it goes. thanks..my email is kingsleyovrawah@gmail.com

Dear friend

This is serious assignment oooo

in Dash DVD players are not the same as in Dash Navigation systems. It is possible to have an inDash DVD player without navigation ( such as those I listed above), or an inDash DVD+Navigation system.

All the above constitute the former. I gather you need the later. To be honest with you, am no expert in the later. From my research a Navigation System that works perfectly in the US might be worthless in Nigeria, I cannot recommend to you unless I am convinced it won't disappoint you, this explains the delay in responding to the issue of in Dash Navigation System.

I have discovered that there are lots of Nigerian companies that either manufacture or sell such, will email you details so you can make your choice. I tend to prefer this route rather than cause you to commit funds only to discover that it doesn't work for you. You will not be happy and you will make others unhappy to do business with me. I would rather not make a sale to you than let than happen
Re: What Low Value? Low Weight? Little Space Consuming Car Part Do You Need ASAP? by IdaraCHODB(m): 4:14am On Dec 28, 2014
lonelydora:

Anyone you think is best for me.

Personally I use EPDM,maybe that is what you should use, given that even the manufacturers are going that way!
Re: What Low Value? Low Weight? Little Space Consuming Car Part Do You Need ASAP? by IdaraCHODB(m): 4:21am On Dec 28, 2014
kkon:
oga im yet to hear 4rm u o.

Will email you soon! in the next 6 to 12 hours
Re: What Low Value? Low Weight? Little Space Consuming Car Part Do You Need ASAP? by IdaraCHODB(m): 4:24am On Dec 28, 2014
TCD:
I need car headlight cleaner... Anyone with reasonable price. Thanks

Based on this report, http://www.consumerreports.org/cro/headlight-restoration-kits/buying-guide.htm, Sylvania Headlight Restoration Kit is your product! Now I need to know, they will let it fly with me! Otherwise, it will come with freight cargo!!
Re: What Low Value? Low Weight? Little Space Consuming Car Part Do You Need ASAP? by IdaraCHODB(m): 4:30am On Dec 28, 2014
IdaraCHODB:

Based on this report, http://www.consumerreports.org/cro/headlight-restoration-kits/buying-guide.htm, Sylvania Headlight Restoration Kit is your product! Now I need to know, they will let it fly with me! Otherwise, it will come with freight cargo!!

Sorry, can't fly. Will be seized at the airport!

Special Shipping Information: This product may not be available for 1 or 2 day shipping due to federal regulations that require it to ship via ground ship methods only. This product can only be shipped within the 48 contiguous states.

Can only go via freight cargo
Re: What Low Value? Low Weight? Little Space Consuming Car Part Do You Need ASAP? by IdaraCHODB(m): 5:07am On Dec 28, 2014
oluwaseunla:
Please I need a leather seat conditioner. I don't want those cleaner+ conditioner mixture o. I have a cleaner, need just a conditioner, small size (16 oz). Pinnacle or Lexol is fine, or any excellent brand. Thanks.

Will this fly?

I doubt, the last time I brought in OEM Spark plug wires via passenger as opposed to freight flight, they discarded the diaelectric grease, so anything in the form of liquid or gel cannot fly with me. It is liable to be suspected to be something dangerous. Should I bring it in via freight?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Honda Pilot Or Toyota Highlander / Best Engine Oil For BMW X5 2004 / Reasons Why Tires Fail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.