Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:39 AM

Invest And Save A Job. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Invest And Save A Job. (1215 Views)

Online Investment In Nigeria- Invest And Watch Your Money Work For You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invest And Save A Job. by san316(m): 4:45pm On Dec 23, 2014
I am a banker. I need 50million naira investment to save my job. please if you have even less than that, help a brother. We can negotiate an attractive interest rate.

Thanks.
Re: Invest And Save A Job. by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 23, 2014
if it is that bad, meet some of these big bdc operators and discuss with them. I know some of my access friends buy money from them when ojc is hot. You just calc the diff from.wt d bank is offering and depending on how much the bank is paying you, you pay it if it is worth it .Also microfinance banks Md should be your friends now.
Re: Invest And Save A Job. by san316(m): 8:43pm On Dec 23, 2014
mercylicious:
if it is that bad, meet some of these big bdc operators and discuss with them. I know some of my access friends buy money from them when ojc is hot. You just calc the diff from.wt d bank is offering and depending on how much the bank is paying you, you pay it if it is worth it .Also microfinance banks Md should be your friends now.
. please can you shed more light on this. it is very serious o. it will be too early to lose this job now.
Re: Invest And Save A Job. by san316(m): 8:25am On Dec 29, 2014
mercylicious:
. How can mfb mds be helpful?
Re: Invest And Save A Job. by Nobody: 11:20am On Jan 02, 2015
So sorry i saw is late.
Get a list of microfinance banks around you
Meet their md and tell them to give u fixed deposit. some can give u 10m, 30m ad even 100m.
But, such moneys may not come freely. You need to motivate the MD to part with the money for you.

(1) (Reply)

How To Buy Airtime With Bitcoin / Has Mmm Site Crashed? / Very important info for anyone playing ponzi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.