Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,801 members, 7,806,230 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:17 PM

Different Types Of People U Will Meet In Various Whatsapp Groups - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Different Types Of People U Will Meet In Various Whatsapp Groups (2836 Views)

How To Recognize 2go Guys In Public Groups And Forums / 7 Types Of People That Use Android Phones In Nigeria / 10 Types Of People On Your BBM Contact List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Different Types Of People U Will Meet In Various Whatsapp Groups by Afrok(m): 5:08pm On Dec 23, 2014
1. THE PARROT:- always online never misses to comment. Always starts conversations.

2. THE MEDIAMANIAC:- always sending pics n videos, u wonder whether he/she uses 64GB memory card.

3. THE OBSERVER :- silent, online bt rarely comments on posts. Wen u mention him/her, he/she answers u asap.

4. THE SENSITIVE :- always takes comments personally, jumps on u &gets mad about them.

5. THE MOUSE:- always in & out of the group for no reason, like a mouse.

6. THE BEGGAR:- always in need of bundles & other favours. Pls buy ur buddy bundles too.

7. THE COMPLAINER:- ever complaining, dislikes offensive pics, long videos, n some comments.

8.THE PREFECT:- points out mistakes, always inboxing the admin.

9. THE STUBBORN:- the only job he does is changing icon and group name.

10. THE DEFENDER :- protects others, speaks 4 those who can't speak 4 themselves, mostly the admin.

11. THE ATTENTION SEEKER :- drama queen/king, out 2 get noticed, posts his pics without anyone requesting.

12. THE BORING NEIGHBOUR :- always comes 2 ur inbox 2 discuss what is happening in the group.

13. THE STORYTELLER :- posts long posts & wen no one comments he/she posts it again.

14. THE GREEN EYES:- ever full of 'beef'..everytime looking for loopholes to start arguments. He/she never looses arguments.

15. THE COOL GUY:- very nice ,friendly , freely chats, understanding and problem solver. Likeable by most members & group admin.

16. TEAM FLIRT:- The guys who's hitting on every chic in the group and will always inbox them suggesting to meet them

where do you fall? or feel free to add urs...
Re: Different Types Of People U Will Meet In Various Whatsapp Groups by donsola(m): 5:09pm On Dec 23, 2014
grin coolies
Re: Different Types Of People U Will Meet In Various Whatsapp Groups by colossus2: 5:14pm On Dec 23, 2014
Afrok:

13. THE STORYTELLER :- posts long posts & wen no one comments he/she posts it again.

14. THE GREEN EYES:- ever full of 'beef'..everytime looking for loopholes to start arguments. He/she never looses arguments.

Lolz...can't stop laughing at these
Re: Different Types Of People U Will Meet In Various Whatsapp Groups by Nobody: 5:27pm On Dec 23, 2014
You must have spent all your life on those groups to notice this
Re: Different Types Of People U Will Meet In Various Whatsapp Groups by colossus2: 5:30pm On Dec 23, 2014
Afrok:
1. THE PARROT:- always online never misses to comment. Always starts conversations.
englishmart, iceberylin, temitemi1 (very senseless post about GEJ till whenever), etc

2. THE MEDIAMANIAC:- always sending pics n videos, u wonder whether he/she uses 64GB memory card.
Horus (Has a video that fits any thread) cool

3. THE OBSERVER :- silent, online bt rarely comments on posts. Wen u mention him/her, he/she answers u asap.
Se-un but doesn't answer asap though grin

4. THE SENSITIVE :- always takes comments personally, jumps on u &gets mad about them.
them plenty, especially for politricks section body can pepper them

5. THE MOUSE:- always in & out of the group for no reason, like a mouse.

6. THE BEGGAR:- always in need of bundles & other favours. Pls buy ur buddy bundles too.
dunno, maybe phone section and romancelanders

7. THE COMPLAINER:- ever complaining, dislikes offensive pics, long videos, n some comments.
lazy readers

8.THE PREFECT:- points out mistakes, always inboxing the admin.
some na sadists dem be scammers join also

tellwisdom my guy he can change topic of discussion

10. THE DEFENDER :- protects others, speaks 4 those who can't speak 4 themselves, mostly the admin.

11. THE ATTENTION SEEKER :- drama queen/king, out 2 get noticed, posts his pics without anyone requesting.
some guys sha cheesy

12. THE BORING NEIGHBOUR :- always comes 2 ur inbox 2 discuss what is happening in the group.
behind the scene crew sad

MizMyColi, karchisbarbie undecided

chukwudi44

15. THE COOL GUY:- very nice ,friendly , freely chats, understanding and problem solver. Likeable by most members & group admin.
Jarus, CFCfan

16. TEAM FLIRT:- The guys who's hitting on every chic in the group and will always inbox them suggesting to meet them
romancelanders angry

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of People U Will Meet In Various Whatsapp Groups by colossus2: 5:32pm On Dec 23, 2014
Yungwizzzy:
You must have spent all your life on those groups to notice this
Lmao....i imagined how accurate he was cheesy
Re: Different Types Of People U Will Meet In Various Whatsapp Groups by jamilkb(m): 5:40pm On Dec 23, 2014
Actually I'm amongst the no3#TheObserver.. wink cool
Re: Different Types Of People U Will Meet In Various Whatsapp Groups by freshness2020: 5:42pm On Dec 23, 2014
jamilkb:
Actually I'm amongst the no3#TheObserver.. wink cool
We follow each other for back!
Lol!
Re: Different Types Of People U Will Meet In Various Whatsapp Groups by drey08(m): 5:50pm On Dec 23, 2014
Lol,i'm the Cool Guy smiley
Re: Different Types Of People U Will Meet In Various Whatsapp Groups by Afrok(m): 5:58pm On Dec 23, 2014
[quote author=colossus2 post=29140404][/quote] haha... U mean nairaland is another version of whatsapp? cheesy.... Lwkmd, U are right though tongue...
Re: Different Types Of People U Will Meet In Various Whatsapp Groups by Afrok(m): 6:05pm On Dec 23, 2014
freshness2020:

We follow each other for back!
Lol!
make I follow Una for back but abeg which number Una choose?
Re: Different Types Of People U Will Meet In Various Whatsapp Groups by Afrok(m): 6:06pm On Dec 23, 2014
drey08:
Lol,i'm the Cool Guy smiley
boss I cool pass u wink.
Re: Different Types Of People U Will Meet In Various Whatsapp Groups by freshness2020: 7:23pm On Dec 23, 2014
Afrok:
make I follow Una for back but abeg which number Una choose?
Lol! ♈όϋ follow be observer ?
Re: Different Types Of People U Will Meet In Various Whatsapp Groups by Afrok(m): 7:26pm On Dec 23, 2014
freshness2020:

Lol! ♈όϋ follow be observer ?
if observer na my number, then I follow be that cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of People U Will Meet In Various Whatsapp Groups by misshoree(f): 8:27pm On Dec 23, 2014
#Teamnumber3#
Re: Different Types Of People U Will Meet In Various Whatsapp Groups by Oahray: 8:55pm On Dec 23, 2014
Isn't there this guy that easily gets tired of a group, mutes it and stops posting, only checking in once in a while?

Maybe I be observer sha.
Re: Different Types Of People U Will Meet In Various Whatsapp Groups by dew1: 8:59pm On Dec 23, 2014
No 3 Bro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Different Types Of People U Will Meet In Various Whatsapp Groups by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 23, 2014
See how all the olodos here are claiming they are observers......who doesn't know y'all fall under the Flirt group. grin grin
Re: Different Types Of People U Will Meet In Various Whatsapp Groups by Afrok(m): 9:18pm On Dec 23, 2014
FriedPlantain:
See how all the olodos here are claiming they are observers......who doesn't know y'all fall under the Flirt group. grin grin
haha... Even the flirt group are potential observers coz they need to be quiet and observe d ladies kiss.
Re: Different Types Of People U Will Meet In Various Whatsapp Groups by Nobody: 9:29pm On Dec 23, 2014
JOBLESS POSTER: Always posting messages like IF YOU WANT GOD TO DO 7 GREAT THINGS IN YOUR LIFE SEND TO 7 PEOPLE. I hate people with those messages..
Re: Different Types Of People U Will Meet In Various Whatsapp Groups by mspee(f): 9:34pm On Dec 23, 2014
#TeamObserver&Complainer cool
Re: Different Types Of People U Will Meet In Various Whatsapp Groups by Afrok(m): 9:59pm On Dec 23, 2014
lucrownt:
JOBLESS POSTER: Always posting messages like IF YOU WANT GOD TO DO 7 GREAT THINGS IN YOUR LIFE SEND TO 7 PEOPLE. I hate people with those messages..
U ar so on point. Team don't ignore this message, I've started by sending it to U, don't break the chain and send it to ur friends, watch what will happen within certain minutes.

Bro I dislike such messages and will just send thanks to d sender after the delete button had worked on d message.
Re: Different Types Of People U Will Meet In Various Whatsapp Groups by Nobody: 1:25am On Dec 24, 2014
Afrok:
1. THE PARROT:- always online never misses to comment. Always starts conversation

guys who's hitting on every chic in the group and will always inbox them suggesting to meet them

hahaha,na me be dis!!! lol
Re: Different Types Of People U Will Meet In Various Whatsapp Groups by Nastydroid(m): 1:39am On Dec 24, 2014
Proudly number 1
Re: Different Types Of People U Will Meet In Various Whatsapp Groups by barackodam: 1:41am On Dec 24, 2014
I'd have said ayam no 3, buh i seem to be more than that as i never comment on anything in the group.

Good at stalking too tho
Re: Different Types Of People U Will Meet In Various Whatsapp Groups by Afrok(m): 4:15am On Dec 24, 2014
mrvocalprowess:
hahaha,na me be dis!!! lol
God bless U sir!
Re: Different Types Of People U Will Meet In Various Whatsapp Groups by Afrok(m): 4:17am On Dec 24, 2014
barackodam:
I'd have said ayam no 3, buh i seem to be more than that as i never comment on anything in the group.

Good at stalking too tho
at the bold part, u'll do well in the FLIRT GROUP.
Re: Different Types Of People U Will Meet In Various Whatsapp Groups by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:07pm On Dec 26, 2014
Interesting.

So true
Re: Different Types Of People U Will Meet In Various Whatsapp Groups by nwaobitex: 5:19pm On Dec 26, 2014
I'm the cool guy
Re: Different Types Of People U Will Meet In Various Whatsapp Groups by youngice(m): 10:02pm On Dec 26, 2014
Story teller
Re: Different Types Of People U Will Meet In Various Whatsapp Groups by Afrok(m): 1:31am On Dec 27, 2014
It seems (we) cool guys dominates various whatsapp groups wink.
Re: Different Types Of People U Will Meet In Various Whatsapp Groups by Afrok(m): 1:34am On Dec 27, 2014
youngice:
Story teller
nice one sir but hope U don't bore ur group members with ur long posts and re-posting them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Download All Paid Apps For Free On Google Play Store / HELP!!! My Tecno H5 Is Stuck In A Bootloop / N97, Mini , 5800 All Nokia Touch Screen Free Games

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.