Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,660 members, 7,801,913 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi (759 Views)

Baby With Heart Condition Completely Healed. See Photos + Testimony / How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi / HELP! My Prayers Work On People Than Myself... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by pinkyberry(f): 5:10pm On Dec 23, 2014
Over the weekend, General Superintendent of the Deeper Christian Life Ministry, Pastor William Kumuyi revealed how his prayer healed an Ebola patient in one of the Ebola infested countries.

Speaking at the National Deeper Life December Retreat, the man of God said he would not disclose the name of the country where his prayer healed the patient.

According to him, he prayed through the phone and the prayer was answered by God who healed the Ebola patient in another country.

Hear him “The National Overseer of that country had told me of how a woman was struck down with Ebola and was being isolated in a certain location in the country, so I asked him to give her my number. When the woman called me on phone, I prayed a simple prayer of faith for her, and days later called to tell me that the woman was healed of Ebola immediately after the prayer.

He said a test was conducted on the woman and it was discovered that she no longer has Ebola and was discharged from the quarantined centre, telling the congregation that if God could answer the prayer on phone, then he would do more when they see him physically at the Retreat.

Speaking at the National Deeper Life December Retreat, the man of God said he would not disclose the name of the country where his prayer healed the patient.

According to him, he prayed through the phone and the prayer was answered by God who healed the Ebola patient in another country.

Hear him “The National Overseer of that country had told me of how a woman was struck down with Ebola and was being isolated in a certain location in the country, so I asked him to give her my number. When the woman called me on phone, I prayed a simple prayer of faith for her, and days later called to tell me that the woman was healed of Ebola immediately after the prayer.

He said a test was conducted on the woman and it was discovered that she no longer has Ebola and was discharged from the quarantined centre, telling the congregation that if God could answer the prayer on phone, then he would do more when they see him physically at the Retreat.

Source: http://www.diamondreport.com.ng/2014/12/how-my-prayers-healed-ebola-victim.html

Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by acenazt: 5:17pm On Dec 23, 2014
Very soon this Man of God Will ask to be elected President of Liberia or Sierra Leone
Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by nex(m): 6:07am On Feb 23, 2015
These people should be very careful. Ebola is very dangerous, and quite deadly. It is not something you give people false beliefs on. Many will perish!
Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by zik4ever: 11:31am On Feb 23, 2015
acenazt:
Very soon this Man of God Will ask to be elected President of Liberia or Sierra Leone

Pastor Kumuyi has no interest in the politics of this world. He is very focused and un-distracted from the Heavenly vision -repent and believe the Gospel. "Jesus only is our message".
Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by zik4ever: 11:35am On Feb 23, 2015
nex:
These people should be very careful. Ebola is very dangerous, and quite deadly. It is not something you give people false beliefs on. Many will perish!

Pastor Kumuyi is balanced. He teaches Biblical healing but NEVER preaches against medical science or medication. I fully agree Ebola is very deadly and ALL should take full precautions and adhere to medical advice. Deeper Life provided awareness and sensitisation to its members on Ebola so to say someone was healed via prayer does not mean he is saying people shouldn’t seek medical help. However, please DO NOT tell me there is something God cannot do.
Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by Nobody: 3:45pm On Feb 23, 2015
We had Ebola in Nigeria and he never invited Ebola patients to his Church for healing! is this Kumuyi guy a comedian?
Re: How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi by acenazt: 7:38pm On Feb 23, 2015
zik4ever:

Pastor Kumuyi has no interest in the politics of this world. He is very focused and un-distracted from the Heavenly vision -repent and believe the Gospel. "Jesus only is our message".
some one doesnt understand sarcasm

(1) (Reply)

Is The Mormon Church The One True Church? / Why Are Christians World Wide So Lukewarm And Cant Defend Their Faith/country. / 10 Fascinating Angels And Demons.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.