Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:59 PM

Amaechi Expresses Frustration Over Failed Rivers APC Rally, Orders Another Rally - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Expresses Frustration Over Failed Rivers APC Rally, Orders Another Rally (36149 Views)

Buhari's Media Adviser Express Frustration Over Destructive Criticisms / Senator Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan (Governorship Candidate) Shines At APC Rally / Sng To Hold Another Rally On Saturday, January 21 At Ojota (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amaechi Expresses Frustration Over Failed Rivers APC Rally, Orders Another Rally by Monimatic(m): 6:18pm On Dec 23, 2014
Describing Peterside as his successor, Amaechi, who introduced the APC governorship candidate to the crowd, expressed dissatisfaction over the turnout of the party supporters for the rally, adding that the exercise will be repeated on January 2, 2015.

He said, “This stadium has a capacity for 16,000 people. You promised us you were going to mobilise 20,000 supporters to the rally, but you could only mobilise 10,000, which is not good enough. Port Harcourt Local Government has over 106,000 registered APC members. So, you must repeat this rally.”

http://www.punchng.com/news/im-not-funding-apc-amaechi/

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amaechi Expresses Frustration Over Failed Rivers APC Rally, Orders Another Rally by donmalcolm21(m): 6:25pm On Dec 23, 2014
If 106k are the people to vote for APC then they should be prepared for landslide loss

82 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Amaechi Expresses Frustration Over Failed Rivers APC Rally, Orders Another Rally by size38: 8:03pm On Dec 23, 2014
Amaechi remains my political mentor. The rally was well attended by party members including decamping PDP members in Rivers state. I was in that rally. I attended it in port harcourt live.

71 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Amaechi Expresses Frustration Over Failed Rivers APC Rally, Orders Another Rally by Nobody: 8:16pm On Dec 23, 2014
size38:
Amaechi remains my political mentor. The rally was well attended by party members including decamping PDP members in Rivers state. I was in that rally. I attended it in port harcourt live.

"We steal because you dont throw stones"
- Amechi

"I want to steal $1B"
-Amechi

"I spent N1B on Ebola"
- Amechi

Now son, if this man is your mentor, how many Billions do you want to steal?

273 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Amaechi Expresses Frustration Over Failed Rivers APC Rally, Orders Another Rally by clevvermind(m): 8:27pm On Dec 23, 2014
i just dey laugh. apc never see anything.

61 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Amaechi Expresses Frustration Over Failed Rivers APC Rally, Orders Another Rally by rozayx5(m): 8:34pm On Dec 23, 2014
this is. just the beginning grin

was. in ph recently and people were just laughing at him on becoming APC chief driver :

107 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Amaechi Expresses Frustration Over Failed Rivers APC Rally, Orders Another Rally by SaiBuharii: 8:51pm On Dec 23, 2014
donmalcolm21:
If 106k are the people to vote for APC then they should be prepared for landslide loss

I believe you and ur fellow crew that are deceiving you and liking ur comment represent a set of pple that find it difficult to comprehend and interprete simple sentences, yet want to comment on high level national matters, but u are allowed if you are still in secondary school, then you can't comprehend certain things. If you read the story well, you should know they are talking about 106,000 apc supporters in ph lg, not the whole state. You should even know that a sitting governor can't control only 106,000 people in the state.

Also I observed a lot of taniods and backward GEJ fans are wasting their time hating on Ameachi. Why? Where other governors were licking Jonathan's asss he stood up against the president, and never went back like sicklings eg.Fani Kayode. That's one defination of a man. All these Lagos boys that stay in Lagos all deir lives and say things like "when I visited Rivers, the pple hate Ameachi", a PDP man will always say APC has no say in Lagos 2014 because of Agbaje...but we know better, even pple that stay in Rivers 24-7 rarely say shiit like that. But on Nairaland they hv concluded. Like I always say politics is not Nairabet. Why cant he spend 1B to prevent Ebola when there was no support from FG? Do you think Ebola is Malaria? , even Lagos complained of lies on d part of FG as regards support, I'm sure ochendo will spend like 4B if it was him, also wats wrong in saying we steal because you dont stone us? Its common sense...put in ur brain capacity..it can be interpreted like this "if Nigeria should lose a football match, altho only Enyeama may perform well, he has to say "we lost because..." So think outside d box.

Ameachi is a grassroot politician, he didnt wake up from his bed to become the governor at 41, and SHOAM at 33. He may not hv mouth Nationally, but he controls his territory, just like Jagaban controls Lagos, even GEJ will attest to it, after spending money to impeach the only man that talks to him sharply in the south, trying to use the Judiciary and executive, he was still defeated...OBJ sef lost d battle against Ameachi. For the campaign matter I see it as a "student that wants to get 90% in the exam but got 80%...all na A...it doesn't matter, he still passed well, but based on believe, he knows his ability #Shikena

Mr. Progressive

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi Expresses Frustration Over Failed Rivers APC Rally, Orders Another Rally by mazzi: 8:51pm On Dec 23, 2014
I live in river state(ph)and i can tell u that apc has no say here.u can come an verify for ursef.

146 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Amaechi Expresses Frustration Over Failed Rivers APC Rally, Orders Another Rally by Diesel1(m): 8:52pm On Dec 23, 2014
Make em go rest nah, to rule us na by force ?

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Expresses Frustration Over Failed Rivers APC Rally, Orders Another Rally by Ikengawo: 8:52pm On Dec 23, 2014
Monimatic:
Describing Peterside as his successor, Amaechi, who introduced the APC governorship candidate to the crowd, expressed dissatisfaction over the turnout of the party supporters for the rally, adding that the exercise will be repeated on January 2, 2015.

He said, “This stadium has a capacity for 16,000 people. You promised us you were going to mobilise 20,000 supporters to the rally, but you could only mobilise 10,000, which is not good enough. Port Harcourt Local Government has over 106,000 registered APC members. So, you must repeat this rally.”

http://www.punchng.com/news/im-not-funding-apc-amaechi/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1732958_rotimi_jpegebb4d2d1be131abf34b1c06a14d9a630

145 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Amaechi Expresses Frustration Over Failed Rivers APC Rally, Orders Another Rally by ferdsmart(m): 8:53pm On Dec 23, 2014
Na wa oo
Re: Amaechi Expresses Frustration Over Failed Rivers APC Rally, Orders Another Rally by hensben(m): 8:53pm On Dec 23, 2014
i am going to vote against GEJ....oops! my vote doesnt count *rigging things*

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Expresses Frustration Over Failed Rivers APC Rally, Orders Another Rally by marycoolrose: 8:54pm On Dec 23, 2014
Imagine.... mtchewwwwww undecided
Re: Amaechi Expresses Frustration Over Failed Rivers APC Rally, Orders Another Rally by Seequadry(m): 8:54pm On Dec 23, 2014
hmmm
Re: Amaechi Expresses Frustration Over Failed Rivers APC Rally, Orders Another Rally by colossus2: 8:54pm On Dec 23, 2014
Noisemakers everywhere angry

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi Expresses Frustration Over Failed Rivers APC Rally, Orders Another Rally by thefakestan: 8:54pm On Dec 23, 2014
Amaechi Shouldn't let us down
No to BiPI n Wike

10 Likes

Re: Amaechi Expresses Frustration Over Failed Rivers APC Rally, Orders Another Rally by Marvyx(m): 8:55pm On Dec 23, 2014
Political drama
Re: Amaechi Expresses Frustration Over Failed Rivers APC Rally, Orders Another Rally by powerblaze(m): 8:55pm On Dec 23, 2014

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi Expresses Frustration Over Failed Rivers APC Rally, Orders Another Rally by SpamOfLife: 8:55pm On Dec 23, 2014
Loling
Re: Amaechi Expresses Frustration Over Failed Rivers APC Rally, Orders Another Rally by LeylowDee: 8:55pm On Dec 23, 2014

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amaechi Expresses Frustration Over Failed Rivers APC Rally, Orders Another Rally by Bleshh: 8:55pm On Dec 23, 2014
#sympathyComment

IDGAF!
Re: Amaechi Expresses Frustration Over Failed Rivers APC Rally, Orders Another Rally by dhamstar(m): 8:55pm On Dec 23, 2014
I guess they didn't pay enough to buy supporters.

I rep GEJ!

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Amaechi Expresses Frustration Over Failed Rivers APC Rally, Orders Another Rally by Estimable(m): 8:56pm On Dec 23, 2014
All eyes on 2015
The Good, the Bad and the Ugly.....
Re: Amaechi Expresses Frustration Over Failed Rivers APC Rally, Orders Another Rally by Innodon(m): 8:57pm On Dec 23, 2014
this is just the beginning

9 Likes

Re: Amaechi Expresses Frustration Over Failed Rivers APC Rally, Orders Another Rally by dridowu: 8:57pm On Dec 23, 2014
Mother of all rally

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Expresses Frustration Over Failed Rivers APC Rally, Orders Another Rally by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 23, 2014
smiley
Re: Amaechi Expresses Frustration Over Failed Rivers APC Rally, Orders Another Rally by kindnyce(m): 9:00pm On Dec 23, 2014
Its not by rally,its by coming put enmasse to vote,that way we shall tell who pulls the crowd...
#changegonnacome

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Expresses Frustration Over Failed Rivers APC Rally, Orders Another Rally by Caseless: 9:01pm On Dec 23, 2014
noblezone:

[s]"We steal because you dont throw stones"
- Amechi

"I want to steal $1B"
-Amechi

"I spent N1B on Ebola"
- Amechi

Now son, if this man is your mentor, how many Billions do you want to steal?[/s]
No dumping of refuse here.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Expresses Frustration Over Failed Rivers APC Rally, Orders Another Rally by ichommy(m): 9:01pm On Dec 23, 2014
Lobatan
Re: Amaechi Expresses Frustration Over Failed Rivers APC Rally, Orders Another Rally by gift01: 9:02pm On Dec 23, 2014
No wonder he lost his VP bid

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi Expresses Frustration Over Failed Rivers APC Rally, Orders Another Rally by cyprus000: 9:02pm On Dec 23, 2014
mazzi:
I live in river state(ph)and i can tell u that apc has no say here.u can come an verify for ursef.
true talk

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amaechi Expresses Frustration Over Failed Rivers APC Rally, Orders Another Rally by brixton: 9:02pm On Dec 23, 2014
Lol APC headquarters know too well that Chibuzor Amaechi (Oyegun) only registered 100k voters in Rivers state, the millions of voters only exist in Chibuzor's wishes

15 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Total Blackout As Power Generation Falls To 0 MW / Lai Mohammed: Senegalese Jollof Rice Is Better On CNN - Nigerians Blast Him / Defection: Lai Mohammed Visits Kwara, Holds Meeting With Lawmakers (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.