Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

She Is Always Scared Of Me Since I Had A Romance With Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Always Scared Of Me Since I Had A Romance With Her (3191 Views)

HELP!!! Ever Since I Entered University, No Guy Has Asked Me For Sex / Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Scared Of Kissing In Public? / Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is Always Scared Of Me Since I Had A Romance With Her by kixx: 7:52pm On Dec 23, 2014
I always tell her dat i do crazy things just to satisfy a woman on bed.
she always say am too romantic ,so she decided to have a taste of me but after i finished with her,she's always nervous and scared each time she come across me.

Nairalanders..Why is she afraid of me?
Re: She Is Always Scared Of Me Since I Had A Romance With Her by vizkiz: 7:54pm On Dec 23, 2014
If you ask me, na who i go ask..the lie whey i dey read so...e tey whey e start... undecided

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Is Always Scared Of Me Since I Had A Romance With Her by spicy244(f): 7:57pm On Dec 23, 2014
Wot are you insinuating? You are so romantic?

Mtchewwwwwwww undecided

2 Likes

Re: She Is Always Scared Of Me Since I Had A Romance With Her by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 23, 2014
Were we there when u were doing the do? So how can we know why she z "scared"? Or maybe she's just avoiding you cos of the smell u have down there. cheesy

1 Like

Re: She Is Always Scared Of Me Since I Had A Romance With Her by kingofpool: 7:57pm On Dec 23, 2014
vizkiz:
If you ask me, na who i go ask..the lie whey i dey read so...e tey whey e start... undecided
Let me ask seun and his modz am coming
Re: She Is Always Scared Of Me Since I Had A Romance With Her by farano(f): 7:58pm On Dec 23, 2014
Hahahahahahaha! maybe IT wasn't that tasty tongue
Re: She Is Always Scared Of Me Since I Had A Romance With Her by KingTom(m): 8:03pm On Dec 23, 2014
farano:
Hahahahahahaha! maybe IT wasn't that tasty tongue
Blood of Jesus shocked
Re: She Is Always Scared Of Me Since I Had A Romance With Her by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 23, 2014
kixx:
she always say am too romantic ,so she decided to have a taste of me but after i finished with her,she's always nervous and scared each time she come across me.

is she a virgin
Re: She Is Always Scared Of Me Since I Had A Romance With Her by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 23, 2014
vizkiz:
grin
Re: She Is Always Scared Of Me Since I Had A Romance With Her by KingTom(m): 8:05pm On Dec 23, 2014
vizkiz:
No be we go talk am, e heavy for mouth. If you ask me, na who I go ask grin
Re: She Is Always Scared Of Me Since I Had A Romance With Her by GoodFaith: 8:06pm On Dec 23, 2014
kixx:

U sure u didn't force urself on her?
Re: She Is Always Scared Of Me Since I Had A Romance With Her by farano(f): 8:08pm On Dec 23, 2014
KingTom:
Blood of Jesus shocked
grin na true I talk now...Who no lyk better fin grin
Re: She Is Always Scared Of Me Since I Had A Romance With Her by KingTom(m): 8:13pm On Dec 23, 2014
farano:
grin na true I talk now...Who no lyk better fin grin
Hmmmmmm dem don spoil you finish, I go send transfer letter make you go moderate Politics section grin
Re: She Is Always Scared Of Me Since I Had A Romance With Her by Kookny(m): 8:18pm On Dec 23, 2014
My guy, if what you wrote up there's true, then one of these three may have happened:

1. Maybe you weren't as romantic as you felt.
2. Maybe she has lower libido/sexual drive than you.
3. Or maybe, just maybe, she deemed you not upto her standard (which could be from her past experiences).

Cheers!smiley
Re: She Is Always Scared Of Me Since I Had A Romance With Her by PapiDShipCapt(m): 8:27pm On Dec 23, 2014
maybe u bragged way more than you can perform.
how u take dey shook am pass front dey come out for back. grin
Re: She Is Always Scared Of Me Since I Had A Romance With Her by kixx: 8:31pm On Dec 23, 2014
GoodFaith:

U sure u didn't force urself on her?
I didnt force her.she really luv d way it went dat day
Re: She Is Always Scared Of Me Since I Had A Romance With Her by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 23, 2014
kixx:

I didnt force her.she really luv d way it went dat day
ar you are first love
Re: She Is Always Scared Of Me Since I Had A Romance With Her by kixx: 8:38pm On Dec 23, 2014
Kookny:
My guy, if what you wrote up there's true, then one of the two may have happened:

1. Maybe you weren't as romantic as you felt.
2. Maybe she has lower libido/sexual drive than you.
3. Or maybe, just maybe, she deemed you not upto her standard (which could be from her past experiences).

Cheers!smiley
cud any of what u mentioned be the cause?
she's not free with me again.her mind alwayd skip each time she sees me.
She luk at me lik am a devil.oh
Re: She Is Always Scared Of Me Since I Had A Romance With Her by kixx: 8:39pm On Dec 23, 2014
Vikkyk10:
ar you are first love
I dnt think i am
Re: She Is Always Scared Of Me Since I Had A Romance With Her by kixx: 8:41pm On Dec 23, 2014
PapiDShipCapt:
maybe u bragged way more than you can perform.
how u take dey shook am pass front dey come out for back. grin
how cud dat be d cause?
Re: She Is Always Scared Of Me Since I Had A Romance With Her by prewtyjulie(f): 8:47pm On Dec 23, 2014
Are u sure u are not just convising urself dat she is scared 2 be able 2 stroke ur ego while in d real sense maybe u didnt meet up 2 her standard
Re: She Is Always Scared Of Me Since I Had A Romance With Her by kixx: 8:55pm On Dec 23, 2014
prewtyjulie:
Are u sure u are not just convising urself dat she is scared 2 be able 2 stroke ur ego while in d real sense maybe u didnt meet up 2 her standard
Dis is nt abt ego stroking.
Re: She Is Always Scared Of Me Since I Had A Romance With Her by Jackeeh(m): 8:58pm On Dec 23, 2014
vizkiz:

grin grin grin grin
Re: She Is Always Scared Of Me Since I Had A Romance With Her by kixx: 9:16pm On Dec 23, 2014
[quote author=spicy244 post=29144541]Wot are you insinuating? You are so romantic?

Mtchewwwwwwww undecided[/quote
I cn make ur body quake in 1 sec.
no b lie
Re: She Is Always Scared Of Me Since I Had A Romance With Her by ogaofficer(m): 9:21pm On Dec 23, 2014
KingTom:
No be we go talk am, e heavy for mouth. If you ask me, na who I go ask grin
a beg go do ya own remix for studio.
Re: She Is Always Scared Of Me Since I Had A Romance With Her by alexis007(m): 9:48pm On Dec 23, 2014
another nauseating idiat brags about sexual prowess he wished secretly that he had.......who's sure this small boy is not talking about a 2mm rope?......i look forward to the day he'd brag about his GPA in like manner
Re: She Is Always Scared Of Me Since I Had A Romance With Her by Nobody: 10:32pm On Dec 23, 2014
ur rod was d biggest she ever saw both in life and on tv
Re: She Is Always Scared Of Me Since I Had A Romance With Her by Nobody: 10:33pm On Dec 23, 2014
ur rod was d biggest she has ever seen both in life and on tv
Re: She Is Always Scared Of Me Since I Had A Romance With Her by kixx: 10:36pm On Dec 23, 2014
alexis007:
another nauseating idiat brags about sexual prowess he wished secretly that he had.......who's sure this small boy is not talking about a 2mm rope?......i look forward to the day he'd brag about his GPA in like manner
luk at hw backward u ar.U dnt even nid a big and lengthy rope to satisfy a woman.Learn more.
Re: She Is Always Scared Of Me Since I Had A Romance With Her by Nobody: 10:36pm On Dec 23, 2014
biggest rod she has ever seen. ur rod gave her goose pimples
Re: She Is Always Scared Of Me Since I Had A Romance With Her by spicy244(f): 10:38pm On Dec 23, 2014
[quote author=kixx post=29146822][/quote]

We will put that to test soon. Don't worry
Re: She Is Always Scared Of Me Since I Had A Romance With Her by karmaleon: 10:45pm On Dec 23, 2014
kixx:

Well I guess shez disgusted.
With either you or herself grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

If A Feminist Female Asks A Male To Pay For A Date, Is This Hypocritical? / University Student Shares Her Selfie Unclad Photos Online / The Shocking Truth!! Why Men Preferred ”ashawo”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.