Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,889 members, 7,798,972 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:11 PM

Coconut Oil Works Wonders For Your Pets - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Coconut Oil Works Wonders For Your Pets (2726 Views)

When Pets Turns Thieves.. / Some Unusual Nigerian Pets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coconut Oil Works Wonders For Your Pets by Prodeegee(m): 8:17pm On Dec 23, 2014
Many of the health benefits of coconut oil for humans also apply to animals

First and foremost, Coconut oil is over 90% saturated fat and has antimicrobial, antibacterial, and antifungal properties.

My first experience with coconut oil was when a dog had skin cancer, one a client came to board. But with further research on the miraculous works of coconut oil, Turns out that coconut oil can help aid pets’ digestion, improve their coats, help prevent infection and more.

How I treated skin Cancer with Coconut oil.

At first I noticed something like an injury on the back of the dog. I've seen this before from a mixed gsd that later died from the severity of the cancer. It ate up all her flesh and I could see her bones, even before she died. The vet could do nothing.
So I called the vet this time and d vet referred me to a vet hospital where surgery would take place.

Who would pay for the surgery?

The little change I charged d owner, he never finish payment.

So I made use of the internet and I found a guy that cured his mothers cancer with coconut oil.

www.whale.to/a/how_i_healed_my_mother.html

At first I was like "what's coconut oil now"
Then I remembered Adin is 'oil extract' and coconut is 'Agbon' in yoruba language.

Quickly I got it and started using both.

Picture at Day 1.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1968499_zz_jpegca405a05dd92778f71c0ba2af3707647
It keeps spreading after each day.

Picture after 5days.
Ill get that on my other mmc tomorrow.

Since coconut is antibacterial and antifungal, its safe to use on open wounds, and safe for pets to drink too.
Works for skin diseases too.

Oh and btw, if u don't get baking soda, use baking powder. It contains baking soda also.
Re: Coconut Oil Works Wonders For Your Pets by Nobody: 8:28pm On Dec 23, 2014
Thankx for dis info

1 Like

Re: Coconut Oil Works Wonders For Your Pets by Emmyginger(m): 8:31pm On Dec 23, 2014
yeah ave tried it before on ma dog nd it worked

1 Like

Re: Coconut Oil Works Wonders For Your Pets by Nobody: 8:40pm On Dec 23, 2014
Emmyginger:
jxt incase..
Do u grind d coconut and mix with smtin?
Re: Coconut Oil Works Wonders For Your Pets by Seun(m): 8:43pm On Dec 23, 2014
We need to be very careful about health claims. Let's not accept them until there is sufficient evidence proving them beyond reasonable doubt.

What was the basis of your dog's diagnosis with skin cancer? Was any sort of lab test done to come to that conclusion that it was skin cancer?
Re: Coconut Oil Works Wonders For Your Pets by Prodeegee(m): 9:04pm On Dec 23, 2014
SuperMartins:
jxt incase..
Do u grind d coconut and mix with smtin?

Depending on what ure treating bro.
Re: Coconut Oil Works Wonders For Your Pets by SirHouloo(m): 9:13pm On Dec 23, 2014
I guess it should be looked into scientifically, who knows if it can work in human too.
Re: Coconut Oil Works Wonders For Your Pets by Prodeegee(m): 9:16pm On Dec 23, 2014
Seun:
We need to be very careful about health claims. Let's not accept them until there is sufficient evidence proving them beyond reasonable doubt.

What was the basis of your dog's diagnosis with skin cancer? Was any sort of lab test done to come to that conclusion that it was skin cancer?

@seun, first how do you know you have headache or catarrh? Symptoms I guess or do u go for tests?

Now, with the careful observation of the case, I realised cells around that area are dying, and its spreading. Like I said I've lost a dog to skin cancer before. That one the vet verified it was skin cancer.

The bottomline is, coconut oil works for any skin-related disease. Whether you do tests or not. At least it worked for me. And someone else verified.

Believe me if u have to start waiting for test and test results, it'll get worse and when u start seeing your dog's bone, those part of the flesh wouldn't be back.

www.caninecancer.com/skincancer.html

1 Like

Re: Coconut Oil Works Wonders For Your Pets by Prodeegee(m): 9:17pm On Dec 23, 2014
SirHouloo:
I guess it should be looked into scientifically, who knows if it can work in human too.

Check the link I posted. I imitated a human treatment
Re: Coconut Oil Works Wonders For Your Pets by Nobody: 9:36pm On Dec 23, 2014
Prodeegee:

Depending on what ure treating bro.
ok..thankx..not treating,was askn jxt incase ours gets smthing like this in future..
Re: Coconut Oil Works Wonders For Your Pets by Prodeegee(m): 9:38pm On Dec 23, 2014
SuperMartins:
ok..thankx..not treating,was askn jxt incase ours gets smthing like this in future..

Ok.

If its just skin problems, use just coconut oil. They sell coconut oil in markets. Not coconut cos u can't extract the oil yourself

1 Like

Re: Coconut Oil Works Wonders For Your Pets by Nobody: 9:40pm On Dec 23, 2014
Prodeegee:

Ok.

If its just skin problems, use just coconut oil. They sell coconut oil in markets. Not coconut cos u can't extract the oil yourself
Thankx bro..

1 Like

Re: Coconut Oil Works Wonders For Your Pets by onedebos: 12:41am On Dec 24, 2014
Seun:

Hi Seun, I know this is the wrong place to contact you but I was unable to find contact information for you anywhere. The Nigerian society is organising an Entrepreneurship Conference at my university and we would love to have you. Pls contact me back. Would really appreciate it.
Re: Coconut Oil Works Wonders For Your Pets by Nobody: 2:52pm On Dec 24, 2014
Seun:

Please the mail the supermods tabs keeps returning with an unexpected error.

can you see to this please, as i have an urgent complaint.
Re: Coconut Oil Works Wonders For Your Pets by Prodeegee(m): 3:16pm On Nov 30, 2015
for those who missed this...
Re: Coconut Oil Works Wonders For Your Pets by heywhyho(f): 4:40pm On Nov 30, 2015
Emmyginger:
The best coconut oil to use is the Virgin cold pressed one it doesn't go through heating at all and it's very easy to extract. It takes you three days to complete the extraction. That was the type they used for the skin cancer. Check for DIY coconut oil extraction. The end product is a bit solid.
Re: Coconut Oil Works Wonders For Your Pets by uchpanila(m): 6:04pm On Nov 30, 2015
is it this same coconut oil my sisters use as their hair cream or is there any other one ( it's in a small container like the apple hair food)
Re: Coconut Oil Works Wonders For Your Pets by Prodeegee(m): 12:05am On Dec 01, 2015
uchpanila:
is it this same coconut oil my sisters use as their hair cream or is there any other one ( it's in a small container like the apple hair food)
coconut oil can be gotten at the food market. its also added as hair ingredients.
Re: Coconut Oil Works Wonders For Your Pets by Prodeegee(m): 12:06am On Dec 01, 2015
heywhyho:

The best coconut oil to use is the Virgin cold pressed one it doesn't go through heating at all and it's very easy to extract. It takes you three days to complete the extraction. That was the type they used for the skin cancer. Check for DIY coconut oil extraction. The end product is a bit solid.
the heated coconut oil also works fine.
Re: Coconut Oil Works Wonders For Your Pets by knyte(m): 9:41am On Dec 02, 2015
Coconut oil is really good for your dogs especially at this time of the year where dogs suffer excessive heat and dry skin, it helps to moisten the skin and at the same time improves the dogs health. I use it and it has never failed me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coconut Oil Works Wonders For Your Pets by whyteboyz03(m): 10:43am On Dec 02, 2015
Actually I know Adin works wonders on dogs skin . tried it a lot and healed the skin
Re: Coconut Oil Works Wonders For Your Pets by bonetalk(m): 2:23pm On Dec 02, 2015
I need that coconut oil for personal use but is it the same as 'adin Agbon'?
Re: Coconut Oil Works Wonders For Your Pets by whyteboyz03(m): 3:03pm On Dec 02, 2015
@bonetalk, its d same
Re: Coconut Oil Works Wonders For Your Pets by bayulala94(m): 11:43am On Dec 03, 2015
Prodeegee:

Ok.

there are two types of d coconut oil is it black one (adin agbon dudu) or the other that looks like goya oil (adin agbon) you need to clarify for those that are not really into it
Re: Coconut Oil Works Wonders For Your Pets by Prodeegee(m): 12:11pm On Dec 03, 2015
bayulala94:
there are two types of d coconut oil is it black one (adin agbon dudu) or the other that looks like goya oil (adin agbon) you need to clarify for those that are not really into it
Actually both works, but the plain clearer one works better.

1 Like

Re: Coconut Oil Works Wonders For Your Pets by barcaboi(m): 7:58pm On Dec 03, 2015
Prodeegee:
Many of the health benefits of coconut oil for humans also apply to animals

First and foremost, Coconut oil is over 90% saturated fat and has antimicrobial, antibacterial, and antifungal properties.

My first experience with coconut oil was when a dog had skin cancer, one a client came to board. But with further research on the miraculous works of coconut oil, Turns out that coconut oil can help aid pets’ digestion, improve their coats, help prevent infection and more.

How I treated skin Cancer with Coconut oil.

At first I noticed something like an injury on the back of the dog. I've seen this before from a mixed gsd that later died from the severity of the cancer. It ate up all her flesh and I could see her bones, even before she died. The vet could do nothing.
So I called the vet this time and d vet referred me to a vet hospital where surgery would take place.

Who would pay for the surgery?

The little change I charged d owner, he never finish payment.

So I made use of the internet and I found a guy that cured his mothers cancer with coconut oil.

www.whale.to/a/how_i_healed_my_mother.html

At first I was like "what's coconut oil now"
Then I remembered Adin is 'oil extract' and coconut is 'Agbon' in yoruba language.

Quickly I got it and started using both.

Picture at Day 1.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1968499_zz_jpegca405a05dd92778f71c0ba2af3707647
It keeps spreading after each day.

Picture after 5days.
Ill get that on my other mmc tomorrow.

Since coconut is antibacterial and antifungal, its safe to use on open wounds, and safe for pets to drink too.
Works for skin diseases too.

Oh and btw, if u don't get baking soda, use baking powder. It contains baking soda also.
I tnk I've stumbled on a cure for parvo too...still on it tho.....fruits and vegetables help a lot.eg. moringa...

(1) (Reply)

My Boy Teddy(american Eskimo Is Available For Stud Services(mating). / See The Giant Scorpion I Killed In My Bedroom / 2 Local Dogs Charged My GSD Puppy Tonight! Can Someone Explain What Happened?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.