Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

SHOCKING Evidence That Buhari Is A Fulani War Lord. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SHOCKING Evidence That Buhari Is A Fulani War Lord. (8825 Views)

Buhari The Only War Lord Given To Nigeria By Nature / Buhari Remove Biafra"terrorist" War Lord Ambassador To Canada / PDP Tenders Evidence Buhari's Certificate Is Forged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

SHOCKING Evidence That Buhari Is A Fulani War Lord. by PhockPhockMan: 9:34pm On Dec 23, 2014
It was on 13 October 2000, when words went round that General Muhammadu Buhari was leading the Arewa team to the governor’s office to confront the state over alleged killings of Fulani cattle rearers in Saki, Oke Ogun Area of the state. Buhari did actually telephone the governor that he was leading a team to his office.
In less than 30 minutes after the general informed the governor of his visit, we noticed that the entire secretariat was already filled with lorry loads of our brothers from the North. This created some tension but we kept our calm. At about 2 p.m., Buhari arrived in a long convoy at the governor’s office in company of the former governor of Lagos State, General Buba Marwa, Alhaji Aliko Muhammed, Alhaji Abdulrazak and Alhaji Hassan. They all wore long faces. In fact, the anger in them was palpable as all pleasantries extended to them were ignored. “This is trouble” was the expression on the faces of all of us in the governor’s office.
Shortly afterwards, the state Director of State Security Service (SSS) and Commissioner of Police arrived. But their presence did not change anything particular on the fears that had already gripped majority of us. The two security chiefs did not come with any operatives, they came almost alone.

Late Lam Adesina Photo NAN
The meeting was called to order after Lam walked into the Executive Chambers. Introductions over, Buhari spoke on their mission to the governor’s office. Emitting fire, the general accused Lam and the government of Oyo State of complicity in the killing of over 68 Fulani people in Oke Ogun area and perversion of justice.
His words: “Your Excellency, our visit here is to discuss with you and your government our displeasure about the incident of clashes between two peoples… the Fulani cattle rearers and merchants are today being harassed , attacked and killed like in Saki. In the month of May, 2000, 68 bodies of Fulani cattle rearers were recovered and buried under the supervision and protection from a team of Mobile Police from Oyo State Command.
“ That some arrests were made by Oyo State Police Command in the massacre with their immediate release without court trial. This was said to have been ordered by Oyo State authorities and they were so released to their amazement. The release of the arrested suspects gave the clear impression that the authorities are backing and protecting them to continue the unjust and illegal killings of Fulani cattle rearers…”
According to the general, they therefore wanted immediate stoppage of the killings, justice and compensation to the Fulanis.
As weighty and indicting as Buhari’s allegations were, Lam remained unperturbed. He fired back with his own well coordinated arsenals.
Lam identified all the points raised by Buhari and simply asked the heads of the organizations directly involved to respond to the allegations.
First to speak was the Commissioner of Police who debunked all the claims. Instead of the allegation that the natives were killing Fulanis, the commissioner said pointedly that the opposite was the case.
“ The killing of the natives by the Fulanis was duly reported to the police and, of course, we can’t make arrest because, as soon as they kill, they migrate to other areas. Who are you going to arrest? That is the problem”. On the killing of Fulanis, which he said was as result of “piled up anger”, the commissioner disclosed that arrests had been made and the suspects were in police custody.
Next was the Director of SSS, who equally debuked the allegations by Buhari. “The natives don’t have problem with the Fulanis who are resident but those who are coming in, they don’t care about anybody. They just go ahead and when they graze the natives farms, whoever cares to challenge them runs into trouble. You said 68 people were killed , and people driven away. I am not saying there were no killings but they cannot be more than five.
The petition is on the harsh side, there is nothing like that.”
Not done yet, Lam called in his Deputy, Barrister Iyiola Oladokun; his SSG, Chief Michael Koleoso, both from Oke Ogun, and the chairman of one of the affected local government areas, Mr Ademola Alalade. They stated the true position of things, corroborating the submissions of the security chiefs. At this point, all the tensions and apprehensions evaporated.
Trust Lam any day, he must rub it in. He spoke for about 20 minutes and the generals were at the edge of their seats for the entire period. They were like chicken that had just been thoroughly beaten by the rain.
Lam said: “ Before I thank you for this visit, you have come to tell me something. I also want to tell you something and that something is to make an appeal. General Buhari has been a former Head of State, Brigadier Marwa has governed Lagos for some time and with credibility… so you are national leaders of this country. Even though, by accident of birth, you are from the North, you can be born anywhere; may be next time when I am coming to the world, I will be born in the North or the South-South.
“My appeal will be that effort must be made to unite this country and that will be ïn the best interest of all Nigerians. I am appealing to the Arewa Consultative Forum, under which auspices our distinguished Nigerians are here; in recent times, they have been sending wrong signals to a number of us who believe in the unity and peace of Nigeria; you have been too critical of the efforts of the Federal Government. I am saying this because Nigeria, at this point, cannot afford to break and the words you northern leaders utter are very weighty, at the South here, we normally analyze them critically”.
On all the allegations, he said: “From what they have written in the petition, this government is completely blameless because we don’t interfere either with the judiciary or with the police functions. I always preach peaceful co-existence in Oyo State and Nigeria as a whole. We are all Nigerians and that is what we have been preaching all along and we shall continue to be Nigerians , no matter the present or immediate problems which will be solved by the grace of Allah.
“I want to say also that we really have to appeal to our people, the itinerant Bororo people, that they should observe less aggression. It is not good , it is not right just coming from somewhere then you just pass through farm lands cultivated may be with the person’s life savings and then over night everything is gone. That is not right, even Allah does not approve of that.
We even wonder when they talk about this people carrying dangerous weapons, I say do they really believe in Allah? When you just take life like that and go away! Are we not forbidden not to take human life? So I think General Buhari, General Marwa, you have to be educating them… It is my pleasure to inform you that at the Presidential Lodge, we have made some arrangements for refreshments so that before you go we can refresh together”.

Buhari and his team did not wait for any refreshments. They came in angry and left bewildered.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/11/day-lam-adesina-clashed-with-buhari-marwa-others/

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: SHOCKING Evidence That Buhari Is A Fulani War Lord. by Longeria(m): 9:35pm On Dec 23, 2014
Nigerians should look before they leap. Change is good, but not all change desirable. A change from frying pan to fire is change Egyptians got in the hands of MUSLIM BROTHERHOO, they paid heavily for it.

May God help us.

23 Likes

Re: SHOCKING Evidence That Buhari Is A Fulani War Lord. by Sall(m): 9:44pm On Dec 23, 2014
Hee Mr. it seems to me that you don't have a better things to do order than your propagandas just to tarnish the images of buhari. Keep it up.

9 Likes

Re: SHOCKING Evidence That Buhari Is A Fulani War Lord. by temitemi1(m): 9:47pm On Dec 23, 2014
Not shocking to us, we already know tha buhari is a MONSTER. GEJ till 2019!!!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: SHOCKING Evidence That Buhari Is A Fulani War Lord. by Longeria(m): 9:54pm On Dec 23, 2014
temitemi1:
It's unfortunate that many people are being misled into believing that there is messiah in APC.

16 Likes

Re: SHOCKING Evidence That Buhari Is A Fulani War Lord. by PhockPhockMan: 10:01pm On Dec 23, 2014
Sall:
Hee Mr. it seems to me that you don't have a better things to do order than your propagandas just to tarnish the images of buhari. Keep it up.
Please face topic.

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING Evidence That Buhari Is A Fulani War Lord. by aurenflani: 10:15pm On Dec 23, 2014
Ok. In another news the only known warlord in Nigeria is dead and buried. Out of share greed, this warlord curved out a portion of the soverign country so as to became it's Dictator for life, fortunately he was driven out of "his country" without achieving his dream.

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING Evidence That Buhari Is A Fulani War Lord. by major466(m): 10:27pm On Dec 23, 2014
Buhari was so humiliated that time by Lam Adesina. He couldn't even wait for refreshment. He and his gangs hurriedly left. Instead of behaving like a state man, he prefers the role of a gang leader. Buhari looked set to declare war on the people of Oyo. In the end, it turns out the fulanis were actually the ones guilty of destroying lives and properties in their host communities. What a show of shame. To even consider that some people are clamouring for this very individual for presidency is more depressing.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: SHOCKING Evidence That Buhari Is A Fulani War Lord. by psucc(m): 10:38pm On Dec 23, 2014
Even though APC may have had the change we all desired and longed for, it is NOT in Buhari's hand.

They failed Nigerians by presenting Buhari who plotted a coup against our democracy. He started the trouble we find ourselves today.

7 Likes

Re: SHOCKING Evidence That Buhari Is A Fulani War Lord. by shakaTheZulu: 10:48pm On Dec 23, 2014
BUHARI is a terrorist
Apc is BOKOHARAM
Gej till 2019

9 Likes

Re: SHOCKING Evidence That Buhari Is A Fulani War Lord. by SeverusSnape(m): 11:05pm On Dec 23, 2014
temitemi1:
You this guy, you're every where. I like you (no homo o)...You're a true Nigerian.

2 Likes

Re: SHOCKING Evidence That Buhari Is A Fulani War Lord. by PervRocker: 11:32pm On Dec 23, 2014
So this is whr renowned liars and propagandists are having their picnic? **walks out**

2 Likes

Re: SHOCKING Evidence That Buhari Is A Fulani War Lord. by agabaI23(m): 11:45pm On Dec 23, 2014
PervRocker:
So this is whr renowned liars and propagandists are having their picnic? **walks out**
Did you read the article? You should read so that you can make an informed decision

5 Likes

Re: SHOCKING Evidence That Buhari Is A Fulani War Lord. by vicadex07(m): 1:11am On Dec 24, 2014
This story actually paints buhari in a good light to some extent. He cannot deny his people being a fulani himslef so he had to act on their behalf. He might have heard a one sided version of the incident from the fulani herdsmen which explains why he came in furious.

He resorted to dialogue and succumed to the voice of reason when all the evidences were laid out. Even though humiliated, he left a changed man.

Since this particular incident, I dont think I have heard of any other fulani herdsmen clash with the natives in Oyo State again. I respect the sagacity and wisdom with which Gov. Lam Adesina used to broach the subject.

PhockPhockMan:
It was on 13 October 2000, when words went round that General Muhammadu Buhari was leading the Arewa team to the governor’s office to confront the state over alleged killings of Fulani cattle rearers in Saki, Oke Ogun Area of the state. Buhari did actually telephone the governor that he was leading a team to his office.
In less than 30 minutes after the general informed the governor of his visit, we noticed that the entire secretariat was already filled with lorry loads of our brothers from the North. This created some tension but we kept our calm. At about 2 p.m., Buhari arrived in a long convoy at the governor’s office in company of the former governor of Lagos State, General Buba Marwa, Alhaji Aliko Muhammed, Alhaji Abdulrazak and Alhaji Hassan. They all wore long faces. In fact, the anger in them was palpable as all pleasantries extended to them were ignored. “This is trouble” was the expression on the faces of all of us in the governor’s office.
Shortly afterwards, the state Director of State Security Service (SSS) and Commissioner of Police arrived. But their presence did not change anything particular on the fears that had already gripped majority of us. The two security chiefs did not come with any operatives, they came almost alone.

Late Lam Adesina Photo NAN
The meeting was called to order after Lam walked into the Executive Chambers. Introductions over, Buhari spoke on their mission to the governor’s office. Emitting fire, the general accused Lam and the government of Oyo State of complicity in the killing of over 68 Fulani people in Oke Ogun area and perversion of justice.
His words: “Your Excellency, our visit here is to discuss with you and your government our displeasure about the incident of clashes between two peoples… the Fulani cattle rearers and merchants are today being harassed , attacked and killed like in Saki. In the month of May, 2000, 68 bodies of Fulani cattle rearers were recovered and buried under the supervision and protection from a team of Mobile Police from Oyo State Command.
“ That some arrests were made by Oyo State Police Command in the massacre with their immediate release without court trial. This was said to have been ordered by Oyo State authorities and they were so released to their amazement. The release of the arrested suspects gave the clear impression that the authorities are backing and protecting them to continue the unjust and illegal killings of Fulani cattle rearers…”
According to the general, they therefore wanted immediate stoppage of the killings, justice and compensation to the Fulanis.
As weighty and indicting as Buhari’s allegations were, Lam remained unperturbed. He fired back with his own well coordinated arsenals.
Lam identified all the points raised by Buhari and simply asked the heads of the organizations directly involved to respond to the allegations.
First to speak was the Commissioner of Police who debunked all the claims. Instead of the allegation that the natives were killing Fulanis, the commissioner said pointedly that the opposite was the case.
“ The killing of the natives by the Fulanis was duly reported to the police and, of course, we can’t make arrest because, as soon as they kill, they migrate to other areas. Who are you going to arrest? That is the problem”. On the killing of Fulanis, which he said was as result of “piled up anger”, the commissioner disclosed that arrests had been made and the suspects were in police custody.
Next was the Director of SSS, who equally debuked the allegations by Buhari. “The natives don’t have problem with the Fulanis who are resident but those who are coming in, they don’t care about anybody. They just go ahead and when they graze the natives farms, whoever cares to challenge them runs into trouble. You said 68 people were killed , and people driven away. I am not saying there were no killings but they cannot be more than five.
The petition is on the harsh side, there is nothing like that.”
Not done yet, Lam called in his Deputy, Barrister Iyiola Oladokun; his SSG, Chief Michael Koleoso, both from Oke Ogun, and the chairman of one of the affected local government areas, Mr Ademola Alalade. They stated the true position of things, corroborating the submissions of the security chiefs. At this point, all the tensions and apprehensions evaporated.
Trust Lam any day, he must rub it in. He spoke for about 20 minutes and the generals were at the edge of their seats for the entire period. They were like chicken that had just been thoroughly beaten by the rain.
Lam said: “ Before I thank you for this visit, you have come to tell me something. I also want to tell you something and that something is to make an appeal. General Buhari has been a former Head of State, Brigadier Marwa has governed Lagos for some time and with credibility… so you are national leaders of this country. Even though, by accident of birth, you are from the North, you can be born anywhere; may be next time when I am coming to the world, I will be born in the North or the South-South.
“My appeal will be that effort must be made to unite this country and that will be ïn the best interest of all Nigerians. I am appealing to the Arewa Consultative Forum, under which auspices our distinguished Nigerians are here; in recent times, they have been sending wrong signals to a number of us who believe in the unity and peace of Nigeria; you have been too critical of the efforts of the Federal Government. I am saying this because Nigeria, at this point, cannot afford to break and the words you northern leaders utter are very weighty, at the South here, we normally analyze them critically”.
On all the allegations, he said: “From what they have written in the petition, this government is completely blameless because we don’t interfere either with the judiciary or with the police functions. I always preach peaceful co-existence in Oyo State and Nigeria as a whole. We are all Nigerians and that is what we have been preaching all along and we shall continue to be Nigerians , no matter the present or immediate problems which will be solved by the grace of Allah.
“I want to say also that we really have to appeal to our people, the itinerant Bororo people, that they should observe less aggression. It is not good , it is not right just coming from somewhere then you just pass through farm lands cultivated may be with the person’s life savings and then over night everything is gone. That is not right, even Allah does not approve of that.
We even wonder when they talk about this people carrying dangerous weapons, I say do they really believe in Allah? When you just take life like that and go away! Are we not forbidden not to take human life? So I think General Buhari, General Marwa, you have to be educating them… It is my pleasure to inform you that at the Presidential Lodge, we have made some arrangements for refreshments so that before you go we can refresh together”.

Buhari and his team did not wait for any refreshments. They came in angry and left bewildered.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/11/day-lam-adesina-clashed-with-buhari-marwa-others/

2 Likes

Re: SHOCKING Evidence That Buhari Is A Fulani War Lord. by agabaI23(m): 1:20am On Dec 24, 2014
vicadex07:
This story actually paints buhari in a good light to some extent. He cannot deny his people being a fulani himslef so he had to act on their behalf. He might have heard a one sided version of the incident from the fulani herdsmen which explains why he came in furious.

He resorted to dialogue and succumed to the voice of reason when all the evidences were laid out. Even though humiliated, he left a changed man.

Since this particular incident, I dont think I have heard of any other fulani herdsmen clash with the natives in Oyo State again. I respect the sagacity and wisdom with which Gov. Lam Adesina used to broach the subject.

We all know him to be sectional, imprisoning Ekwueme and pardoning his principal. 53 suitcases...etc. PTF in the North was different from the South ...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: SHOCKING Evidence That Buhari Is A Fulani War Lord. by vicadex07(m): 1:33am On Dec 24, 2014
okay, those things happened in a military dispensation whereby the president rules with Veto power. A military leader rules as he pleases. His word his law. That can never happen under democrazy because the executive arm of government is not independent of the other arms in decision making.

agabaI23:
We all know him to be sectional, imprisoning Ekwueme and pardoning his principal. 53 suitcases...etc. PTF in the North was different from the South ...

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING Evidence That Buhari Is A Fulani War Lord. by PhockPhockMan: 2:20am On Dec 24, 2014
vicadex07:
okay, those things happened in a military dispensation whereby the president rules with Veto power. A military leader rules as he pleases. His word his law. That can never happen under democrazy because the executive arm of government is not independent of the other arms in decision making.

The bottom line is that we, Nigerians don't want him again.

5 Likes

Re: SHOCKING Evidence That Buhari Is A Fulani War Lord. by vicadex07(m): 3:03am On Dec 24, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
The bottom line is that we, Nigerians don't want him again.

Okay

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING Evidence That Buhari Is A Fulani War Lord. by agabaI23(m): 7:51am On Dec 24, 2014
vicadex07:

The bias was not military, it was personal.
You made a good point though.

Most of the things you guys are saying he did were done with military fiat. In democracy you cannot beat someone to stand in line. You cannot imprison Ekwueme without trial. You cannot go into anybody's shop and force him to sell a tin of milk he bought 6 naira for 4 naira and you monitor him to see compliance.
You cannot jail any corrupt officer when he can keep adjourning or exploiting 99 constitution to his favour.
How is he going to fight corruption?

Sanusi now Emir once told him in an article that he will not do what he did in military in democracy because he will be frustrated.

Good luck is trying to change 1999 constitution but his brothers in the north want the status quo. Why?

How will fight corruption? Amaechi is using Rivers money to fund his campaign and he is looking the other way. He is hobnobbing with Tinubu and we know who he is?

Listen, the Northerners are queuing behind Buhari just because they want power back. They want it back even if it is a cripple because oil lease will be renegotiated in 2017 and they will not want a southerner there when it is done. Wake up!

9 Likes

Re: SHOCKING Evidence That Buhari Is A Fulani War Lord. by Descartes: 7:58am On Dec 24, 2014
Sall:

The two powerful driving forces in politics are propaganda and blackmail-Descartes (2014) cool

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING Evidence That Buhari Is A Fulani War Lord. by MudRaker: 8:09am On Dec 24, 2014
Buhari is not an intelligent Man, neither is he a reserved man. His popularity today is on the heels of painting this current administration as clueless and most corrupt by te APC lying propaganda machine.

Most Buhari supporters in the south hate Jonathan for no reason and in their deluded state of hate they were presented with Buhari without them even considering his antecedents, actions, history and his role in supporting an ethno- religious militia in the middle belt and the insurgents in the NE.

5 Likes

Re: SHOCKING Evidence That Buhari Is A Fulani War Lord. by White007(m): 8:32am On Dec 24, 2014
Are guys just knowing this? Even his (Buhari's) body language will tell you he has something up his sleeves.

2 Likes

Re: SHOCKING Evidence That Buhari Is A Fulani War Lord. by Juliaann(f): 8:45am On Dec 24, 2014
You don't need to tell us we already know he is a monster, a terrorist
Re: SHOCKING Evidence That Buhari Is A Fulani War Lord. by Pavour222: 8:52am On Dec 24, 2014
A country of over 170 million bringing out a 72 years old self acclaimed saint for change. undecided what kind of change is that? Pocket change or what?

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING Evidence That Buhari Is A Fulani War Lord. by Nobody: 8:58am On Dec 24, 2014
So the cattle rearers were once victims, interesting. What os the OP point? Did igbo leaders storm fashola's office after the deportation daga? Abeg next
Re: SHOCKING Evidence That Buhari Is A Fulani War Lord. by vicadex07(m): 10:50am On Dec 24, 2014
agabaI23:
You made a good to point though.

Most of the things you guys are saying he did were done with military fiat. In democracy you cannot beat someone to stand in line. You cannot imprison Ekwueme without trial. You cannot go into anybody's shop and force him to sell a tin of milk he bought 6 naira for 4 naira and you monitor him to see compliance.
You cannot jail any corrupt officer when he can keep adjourning or exploiting 99 constitution to his Favour.

Sanusi now Emir once told him in an article that he will not do what he did in military in democracy because he will be frustrated.

Good luck is trying to change 1999 constitution but his brothers in the north want the status quo. Why?

How will fight corruption? Amaechi is using Rivers money to fund his campaign and he is looking the other way. He is hobnobbing with Tinubu and we know who he is?

Listen, the Northerners are queuing behind Buhari just because they want power back. They want it back even if it is cripple because oil lease will be renegotiated in 2017 and the will not want a southerner there when it is done. Wake up!

Hmmn...U also made valid points too. So the contending issue that will determine who you vote for now is oil. This oil we are shouting is already depreciating. Nigeria produces oil in excess commercial quantity, yet the government pays huge amount of subsidy so that we can afford it.

Now they are threatning to remove it in 2015.

When Jonathan finally removes it when he is re elected, there will be massive inflation and price hikes of goods and services and a huge increase in crime and poverty levels.

Jonathan has spent 6yrs in administration. He built no single refinery to supplement local supply, instead he removed fuel subsidy so that the massed will feel the brunt. Is that supposed to be his priority? Nothing and absolutely no improvement in the power sector. He is absolutely clueless abt the security situation. What else is he coming to do in second term?

It is general knowledge that and administration voted in for a second term performs more woefully thatn their first because they know they won't be able to go for a thirs term after their 2nd term tenure ends. This is quite evident in the government of governor Fashola who I can say slowed down pace in his 2nd term tenure.

That's how it happens nationwide. If jonathan is voted in again, Nigerians should brace up for the worst cause what we are going to get is more cluelesness and more impunity in the administration of our precious resources.

Just know that the CABALS will be in total control and will be the ones ruling us. They have already shown their faces by donating huge amounts of our billions for jonathans campaign.

A word is enough for the wise

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING Evidence That Buhari Is A Fulani War Lord. by HzRF(m): 11:00am On Dec 24, 2014
This ain't a surprise we all know before that his manner of thinking is in one direction... I ND my pple alone

Imagine if lam is still alive then visit pa GMB that ur pple are killing my pple

We all know what will happen
Another religion crisis

This man just have series of cases that shows who truly he is
Re: SHOCKING Evidence That Buhari Is A Fulani War Lord. by hazyfm: 11:02am On Dec 24, 2014
SHOCKING EVIDENCE THAT U ARE FRUSTRATED
Re: SHOCKING Evidence That Buhari Is A Fulani War Lord. by PhockPhockMan: 12:23pm On Dec 24, 2014
agabaI23:
You made a good to point though.

You cannot jail any corrupt officer when he can keep adjourning or exploiting 99 constitution to his Favour.

Listen, the Northerners are queuing behind Buhari just because they want power back. They want it back even if it is cripple because oil lease will be renegotiated in 2017 and the will not want a southerner there when it is done. Wake up!
I love your comment, I wish berem, barcarnista, Obiagelli, egift, NgeneUkwenu, abagworo, donphilopus will read it.
Re: SHOCKING Evidence That Buhari Is A Fulani War Lord. by PhockPhockMan: 12:28pm On Dec 24, 2014
Juliaann:
You don't need to tell us we already know he is a monster, a terrorist
Yeaa.....
Re: SHOCKING Evidence That Buhari Is A Fulani War Lord. by PhockPhockMan: 12:31pm On Dec 24, 2014
Pavour222:
A country of over 170 million bringing out a 72 years old self acclaimed saint for change. undecided what kind of change is that? Pocket change or what?
They want change from bad to worst.

NEVER.
Re: SHOCKING Evidence That Buhari Is A Fulani War Lord. by Moheat(m): 12:37pm On Dec 24, 2014
I heard of this rubbish perpetrated by the General since my Secondary school days, we all laughed at it.... GMB is a sentimental folk who does not joke with his people, especially the "cattle rearers"

(1) (2) (Reply)

An Unconfirmed Report: Buhari's Principal Killed Few Hours Ago / Gender Equality Bill Will Be Re-presented – Saraki / Oyo APC Splinter Group ‘unity Forum’ Joins ADC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.