Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,806 members, 7,806,249 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:32 PM

Marital Status Certificate - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Marital Status Certificate (1372 Views)

Is This Hotel Encouraging Extra Marital Affairs? (photos) / Please Help: How Can I Track My Uk Visa Application - Applicant Status / Visa Lottery Results Are Out (DV 2010 Status Check) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marital Status Certificate by ericgold(m): 9:54pm On Dec 23, 2014
Hello house please I need your help,I do reside in Edo state and am helping out a close friend that's on scholarship in netherland, will love to know how to get a certificate that shows that my friend(a lady)is not married to anyone,cause she's engaged and plans to get married soon in netherland,please help out what's the process and what It will cost. Tnks
Re: Marital Status Certificate by justwise(m): 10:06pm On Dec 23, 2014
ericgold:
Hello house please I need your help,I do reside in Edo state and am helping out a close friend that's on scholarship in netherland, will love to know how to get a certificate that shows that my friend(a lady)is not married to anyone
,cause she's engaged and plans to get married soon in netherland,please help out what's the process and what It will cost. Tnks

Never heard anything like that before, if you are not married why would you need to obtain a certificate to proof that?
Re: Marital Status Certificate by ericgold(m): 10:07am On Dec 24, 2014
A friend of mine is on scholarship in holland and she did the traditional marriage here in nigeria,and now she wants to do the white wedding in france and they are asking her to get a spinster certificate to show she hasn't been married before. Eshe!
Re: Marital Status Certificate by Dreambeat: 5:44pm On Dec 24, 2014
ericgold:
A friend of mine is on scholarship in holland and she did the traditional marriage here in nigeria,and now she wants to do the white wedding in france and they are asking her to get a spinster certificate to show she hasn't been married before. Eshe!
She needs to get to her or possible any LGA secretariat and request for spinsterhood certificate.She would be informed on what to do next to get the certificate.
Re: Marital Status Certificate by ericgold(m): 1:00pm On Dec 25, 2014
Tnxx, got the necessary info,do you knw for fact what it will cost for one to transport this document frm naija to france
Re: Marital Status Certificate by Nobody: 8:56pm On Dec 25, 2014
DHL
Re: Marital Status Certificate by ericgold(m): 12:03pm On Dec 27, 2014
Amelian:
DHL
DHL is more expensive,am talking about the cost(if nt specific bt sometin close)

(1) (Reply)

World Most Frightening Bridge / Ebonyi State: Salt Of The Nation / How To Obtain Drivers License In United State Of America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.