Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,632 members, 7,801,823 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:42 AM

Top 10 Places To Visit In Lagos This Holiday - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Top 10 Places To Visit In Lagos This Holiday (32168 Views)

Another Container Falls In Lagos This Morning (Photos) / Interesting Places To Visit In Lagos This Xmas Season / 10 Places In The World Where It Is Daytime 24/7 (no Night For Months) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 10 Places To Visit In Lagos This Holiday by lalasticlala(m): 9:56pm On Dec 23, 2014
BY DANIJI EMMANUEL
Vacation is a special bonding time for most families, the connections and memories formed during such family adventure make for stories that will last for generations. Children who are still in their formative years learn a lot from visiting new environment and interacting with people from different backgrounds. Some have even discovered their talent by chance while on vacation.

Are you in Lagos and not willing to travel this year for your family vacation? Then, check below for some cool spot within the City of Excellence where you can relax with your family and have fun this Yuletide.

1. Ikeja Shopping Mall
Ikeja City Mall is a shopping and entertainment resort. It is strategically located in the centre of Ikeja and it features a range of entertainment options for families including cinema and kiddies zone. There are many restaurants located in the shopping mall, and they serve the best food from several cuisines including African foods.

2.The Palms Shopping Mall
Palms Shopping Mall is family-preferred entertainment and shopping mall. The mall features several exciting activities, cinema, shopping stores and restaurants.

3. Lekki Leisure Lake
Lekki Leisure is a lake side resort overlooking the Atlantic in the Lekki peninsula area. The resort is operated and managed by Optima Leisure, a leisure asset development and operating compny.
Catch a view of the Atlantic, feel the excitement.

4. Funtopia Water Park
Funtopia is a children’s world. Funtopia Water Park is located in Ibeju-Lekki and it brings adults and children together into its exciting world where fantasy is supreme. There are fun sections for kids below the age of three; parents can also have fun with their children when they play, swim and enjoy several water sports.

5. Nike Art Gallery
Nike Art Gallery is wonderful place to visit with your children, you never know if one might discover his latent talent. Located in Lagos, it has a lot of artworks on display which includes beadwork, painting, drumming, singing and dancing, stone works and carvings, traditional loom weaving, indigo dyeing, embroidery etc. Visit: Nike Art Gallery

6.Tarkwa Bay
Tarkwa Bay located along the harbour of Lagos is a sheltered beach that can be accessed by boat from either Maroko or under Falomo Bridge on Victoria Island. It offers safe swimming conditions for small children and other recreational water sports.

7.Terra Kulture
Terra Kulture is a place for recreation for the whole family while educating your kids on African culture. Crafts and arts of different Nigerian ethnic groups are on display. Terra Kulture which is located in Lagos state has library with rich information on Nigeria and Africa as a whole.

8. Lekki Beach [Maiyegun Beach]
Maiyegun beach is situated in Oti Osa Local Government Area of Lagos State. It is well known for hosting the famous Lekki Sunsplash Musical Concert. The beach is a great vacation destination, where you can enjoy the sun and have a picnic with your family while gazing at the beautiful water views.

9. Lekki Conservation Center
Lekki Conservation Centre is a reserve for wildlife in Lagos. The natural habitats of this centre has preserved making it a vacation spot for nature lovers from around the world. It is located situated in Eti Osa Local Government Area of Lagos, on Lekki Peninsula.

10. Eleko Beach
Eleko Beach is a beautiful, serene and tranquil public beach along the peninsula. It is one of the best beaches for family hangout in Lagos. There are nice beach huts and food joints along the seashore. Eleko beach is lauded for its beautiful landscape, sun-dappled water and sands. The beach is family-friendly.

http://citypeoplegroup.org/i/top-10-places-to-visit-in-lagos-this-holiday/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Places To Visit In Lagos This Holiday by Sylvarresta(m): 10:00pm On Dec 23, 2014
Ok, make I call my babe sharply...... I knw this will make FP, because FAITH is using the last money u have to buy wallet
Re: Top 10 Places To Visit In Lagos This Holiday by Nobody: 10:02pm On Dec 23, 2014
Alpha and Oniru beach nkor? angry

By the way, i'm planning to visit shoprite Ikeja with my Kunmi and Dammy. grin tongue

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 Places To Visit In Lagos This Holiday by ALKARULEZ615(m): 10:02pm On Dec 23, 2014
11. IYA ALIYAT CANTEEN
Agodo, Ikorodu.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Places To Visit In Lagos This Holiday by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 23, 2014
@op.. CAVE BAR wink
Re: Top 10 Places To Visit In Lagos This Holiday by dayosaurus(m): 10:06pm On Dec 23, 2014
Waste of money.. na me n my pekas baby this weekend

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 Places To Visit In Lagos This Holiday by englishmart(m): 10:16pm On Dec 23, 2014
I'm okay with Chelsea hotel Abuja...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 10 Places To Visit In Lagos This Holiday by barackodam: 10:20pm On Dec 23, 2014
we islanders rule!

U have to come to our area for vacation nooni!

Na our money sha

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Places To Visit In Lagos This Holiday by freshness2020: 10:22pm On Dec 23, 2014
Nice spot for good outing with Ūя̲̅ loved one's!
Ikeja city mall all τ̲̅ђe way!
Who cares to join me! Would go for a shopping spree!
Re: Top 10 Places To Visit In Lagos This Holiday by PerfumeRepublik: 10:35pm On Dec 23, 2014
The Lekki conservation centre would make sense
Re: Top 10 Places To Visit In Lagos This Holiday by Nobody: 10:38pm On Dec 23, 2014
freshness2020:
Nice spot for good outing with Ūя̲̅ loved one's!
Ikeja city mall all τ̲̅ђe way!
Who cares to join me! Would go for a shopping spree!
hope u dont mind a fellow guy to join you?
Re: Top 10 Places To Visit In Lagos This Holiday by nefertiitii: 12:07am On Dec 24, 2014
Nice bt is ikeja mall the only place to visit on the mainland?

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Places To Visit In Lagos This Holiday by princeonx: 12:47am On Dec 24, 2014
Cool
Re: Top 10 Places To Visit In Lagos This Holiday by Nobody: 8:08am On Dec 24, 2014
Nice one,and places to visit..

#SpendingModeActivated.
Re: Top 10 Places To Visit In Lagos This Holiday by WIZGUY69(m): 3:30pm On Dec 24, 2014
Drumsticks abuja, ceddi plaza and silverbird Abuja.
don do me.
and if you stays in Ibadan
Ventura, heritage mall, trans amusement and agodi gardens Don do you too.
grin

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Places To Visit In Lagos This Holiday by AKMoney1(m): 6:08pm On Dec 24, 2014
Merry Christmas people.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Places To Visit In Lagos This Holiday by Crocz(m): 6:10pm On Dec 24, 2014
After booking space, went back to read...and it's for Family vacation?....chai!..op really disappoint me I swear.

I was thinking it gonna be some cool places where you see nicely looking ladies with their ass hugging the bikini so tight that you just wanna sit down, sip your drink and enjoy the view
Re: Top 10 Places To Visit In Lagos This Holiday by seedord247(m): 6:11pm On Dec 24, 2014
why must you go to shopping mall for vacation

8 Likes

Re: Top 10 Places To Visit In Lagos This Holiday by MecTessy(m): 6:13pm On Dec 24, 2014
Good to know
Re: Top 10 Places To Visit In Lagos This Holiday by tayork(m): 6:13pm On Dec 24, 2014
Common there are lot of place to visit in lagos Infact now it Christmas period,there will be fun every place

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Places To Visit In Lagos This Holiday by tboy4ril(m): 6:16pm On Dec 24, 2014
U didn't include Iya Bisi canteen tongue tongue
Re: Top 10 Places To Visit In Lagos This Holiday by Elcemento(m): 6:17pm On Dec 24, 2014
Dangote cement factory,Ibeshe,Ogun state..Sue me angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Places To Visit In Lagos This Holiday by Mayorid(m): 6:21pm On Dec 24, 2014
Iya Togo canteen
Ikotun.
There ar lot and lots of fun there.
Re: Top 10 Places To Visit In Lagos This Holiday by pretydiva(f): 6:22pm On Dec 24, 2014
Pix of d places or I don't blieve it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Some Amazing Aerial View Of Kano State, Nigeria / Salon Car Tumbles On Eko Bridge In Horrific Accident (Photos) / Passenger Collapses At Abuja Airport (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.