Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,563 members, 7,809,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

Which Breed Of Dog Can I Get For 5k - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Which Breed Of Dog Can I Get For 5k (7047 Views)

15 Amazing Things Your Dog Can Sense About You / Help Me With Breed Of My Dog.(pics Included). / Colleague Got Fired Because Of Dog! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Breed Of Dog Can I Get For 5k by Prodeegee(m): 7:30am On Dec 30, 2014
arcbay:

That should be enough to buy a low quality leash. Use that money to buy the leash first, keep the leash till you can afford to buy and cater for a dog. Or betterstill, you can buy a portrait of a dog and hang it in your room, its almost the same as owning a dog.

Lol

That one u won't have to care about the feeding.

And no medicals

1 Like

Re: Which Breed Of Dog Can I Get For 5k by Nobody: 10:52pm On Mar 03, 2015
arcbay:

That should be enough to buy a low quality leash. Use that money to buy the leash first, keep the leash till you can afford to buy and cater for a dog. Or betterstill, you can buy a portrait of a dog and hang it in your room, its almost the same as owning a dog.
lol,pishure u too wicked!!!
Re: Which Breed Of Dog Can I Get For 5k by Baroba(m): 3:06am On Mar 04, 2015
On a serious note, is their a foreign canine you can actually own that can be looked after properly just like a local dog without spending a fortune..

Just curious...
Re: Which Breed Of Dog Can I Get For 5k by arcbay(m): 8:33am On Mar 04, 2015
Baroba:
On a serious note, is their a foreign canine you can actually own that can be looked after properly just like a local dog without spending a fortune..

Just curious...
Spending on a dog is no waste, in fact it teaches one to be responsible... One thing I've always advised people, if you have kids, u can get them a pup each and make it compulsory for them to be solely responsible for their feeding and upkeep, might be from their allowances and all. The essence of this is that it gives them a sense of responsibility, it teaches them to take charge of their wards... If they've learnt this at a young age and can take care of dogs this much, how much more when they start raising kids of their own?

The way you treat ur pet is definitely the way you'll treat ur kids when u start raising kids.. I'll never look at my spendings on dogs as spending a fortune, the same way we can't complain about the finances involved in raising our kids at home...

Of course all fingers ain't equal, but we can surely cut our coat according to our sizes.... It is unwise wanting to own a good breed without any regular source of income. There are several breeds with lower maintainance costs and all.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Which Breed Of Dog Can I Get For 5k by deleskizy: 9:58am On Mar 04, 2015
Malnourished Ekuke that is barely good enough for pepper soup when it's full grown
Re: Which Breed Of Dog Can I Get For 5k by Baroba(m): 10:50am On Mar 04, 2015
arcbay:

Spending on a dog is no waste, in fact it teaches one to be responsible... One thing I've always advised people, if you have kids, u can get them a pup each and make it compulsory for them to be solely responsible for their feeding and upkeep, might be from their allowances and all. The essence of this is that it gives them a sense of responsibility, it teaches them to take charge of their wards... If they've learnt this at a young age and can take care of dogs this much, how much more when they start raising kids of their own?

The way you treat ur pet is definitely the way you'll treat ur kids when u start raising kids.. I'll never look at my spendings on dogs as spending a fortune, the same way we can't complain about the finances involved in raising our kids at home...

Of course all fingers ain't equal, but we can surely cut our coat according to our sizes.... It is unwise wanting to own a good breed without any regular source of income. There are several breeds with lower maintainance costs and all.

Thanks man!!
Re: Which Breed Of Dog Can I Get For 5k by dsleekman(m): 5:37pm On Mar 04, 2015
Okinigbin, aja ode
Re: Which Breed Of Dog Can I Get For 5k by Gozzzy(m): 12:11am On Mar 10, 2015
papichula:
Which breed of dog can i get for 5k? Puppies ooo...any body help
You can comfortably get a Tibetan mastiff at that cost.... I can get u one. grin grin grin grin grin angry

1 Like

Re: Which Breed Of Dog Can I Get For 5k by kween01: 5:48pm On Mar 10, 2015
All d reply on this thread gt me cracking, u pple r wicked on the op. grin grin
Re: Which Breed Of Dog Can I Get For 5k by XBLadez: 10:59am On Mar 11, 2015
You guys are heartless! The poor dude only wanted to know if he could get a dog of 5k and some are even asking if it's the bones he wants to buy. Smh!

5 Likes

Re: Which Breed Of Dog Can I Get For 5k by Acebar(m): 7:28pm On Jun 29, 2015
papichula:
ekuke
Re: Which Breed Of Dog Can I Get For 5k by Prodeegee(m): 7:54pm On Jun 29, 2015
arcbay:

Nicely said bro, nicely said.
I learnt from this also.

Pls call me...we get *imporant* discussion
Re: Which Breed Of Dog Can I Get For 5k by sirneyo2005: 9:21pm On Jun 29, 2015
papichula:

ekuke slant back or lokis slant back
Re: Which Breed Of Dog Can I Get For 5k by Richybang: 2:23pm On Aug 04, 2015
guy. u can get a good dog for 20k I once sold my Caucasian pups for 10k a full breed dog not dat I don't know how much it worth it jst dat the mother was not taking care of them and me am not always around I go out by 5am and come back back by 7pm
Re: Which Breed Of Dog Can I Get For 5k by emeraldo56(m): 5:26pm On Aug 04, 2015
Dog is dog whether ,Local,Rott, Gsd, Cauc. All wat d dog need is u taking care of him/her #StopDiscriminating
Re: Which Breed Of Dog Can I Get For 5k by constancewhite: 3:12am On Aug 07, 2015
I think you should adopt those homeless dogs instead of buying those who already got cared. It's a good deed to give homeless dogs a home so that they won't get injured or starved in streets.
Re: Which Breed Of Dog Can I Get For 5k by bouyantbetty(f): 9:35am On Aug 12, 2015
ibkgab001:
Aja Ode (the red colour dog that only knows how to chase bush meat and eat huma frats)
grin
Re: Which Breed Of Dog Can I Get For 5k by Kirinwa: 5:23am On Aug 13, 2015
Prodeegee:

15k? Congrats u just bought the dogs feed.

Now talk of buying d dog gangan

grin
Prodeegee:

15k? Congrats u just bought the dogs feed.

Now talk of buying d dog gangan

Hahaha
For the guy mind 15k name big money.
I haven't laughed this hard before. Poverty God punish you!

1 Like

Re: Which Breed Of Dog Can I Get For 5k by blowjanet: 9:27pm On Nov 18, 2015
Men u guys harsh o. Lmfao . The painting one was hellĂ  funny. Anyways my brother buy a Llhasa u can get it for like 25k-35k that's if u want a parlor dog. They are cheap to maintain and good company. They don't eat much and easy to care for. U can even leave them in ur house and can sleep on ur bed. They are good for people who are lonely or going through hard times like depression etc, don't take this as an offence but I sense ur lonely or going through something. Well a Llhasa is ur b3sg bet with ur budget. But as the great dude who posed about responsibility, taking care of a dog is alot. Not only bout the feeding and med part, emotionally too. Dogs are not to be isolated or not attended to in terms of having some of ur time. It can get tiring sometimes. Best of luck. If u don't like small dog u can luckily get a GSD for 30k.
Re: Which Breed Of Dog Can I Get For 5k by peyton84: 6:31am On Nov 19, 2015
arcbay:

. Abeg una do well..I really was feeling sad about a fellow breeder's dog that lost 2 pups this morning,for some reason I decided to come check what's been up here lately.Trust me guy una comedy na 100 percent so far nobody talked about how the guy go take get the dog when him need instead na so so punch lines una dey give am.Abeg make una pity am.
Re: Which Breed Of Dog Can I Get For 5k by peyton84: 7:27am On Nov 19, 2015
papichula:

Seriously you didn't do well by even bringing up such request up on this platform,I had even thought of helping you see if there's anything I could do to let you have one on that price range but that isn't the issue,the question is how are you gonna continually feed the dog when you eventually have it?Let me hear you candidly if you have anything to say that can catch my attention....Leave your whatapp contact behind when replying!
Re: Which Breed Of Dog Can I Get For 5k by Nobody: 7:42am On Nov 19, 2015
NKITA BREED!
Re: Which Breed Of Dog Can I Get For 5k by powchiey(m): 8:42am On Nov 19, 2015
A friend has som cross puppies forsale 4rm an imported gsd xo u may b lucky to av 1 @ 10k .. Dnt ask 4 pix kos u will nvr getit till jesus com lollllll .. Jst kiding if u desaya dogs and u low on budjet jst com arnd and c dem in lagos environ 08174652204

1 Like

Re: Which Breed Of Dog Can I Get For 5k by Apitch(m): 9:48am On Nov 19, 2015
Haba! So u guys don't know the end of this gist? Ok lemme inform u guys, the Op vex buy goat, and the goat is almost getting to one year so this gist is long old and gone.
Re: Which Breed Of Dog Can I Get For 5k by Tycoflu(m): 5:04am On Nov 20, 2015
Some comments here are funny I swear but on a more serious note, financial issues can really hinder one that really loves dog from getting one. I grew taking care of my Aunty's dogs then but now I can't afford, talk more of feeding one but getting one next year is my target sha. I restore to reading about them and viewing their pictures here.
Re: Which Breed Of Dog Can I Get For 5k by papichula: 9:20am On Nov 25, 2015
peyton84:

Seriously you didn't do well by even bringing up such request up on this platform,I had even thought of helping you see if there's anything I could do to let you have one on that price range but that isn't the issue,the question is how are you gonna continually feed the dog when you eventually have it?Let me hear you candidly if you have anything to say that can catch my attention....Leave your whatapp contact behind when replying!
Dat one is no problem WhatsApp no 07062683331

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet Arya, My Northern Girl I Call Her / Pet Owners , How Did You Pick Your Pet Name? Is Ther A Cool Story Behind It? / Flemish Gaint(rabbit)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.