Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,717 members, 7,805,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:01 AM

Who Is The Nairalander That Mostly Posts Useless And Irrelevant Threads? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Is The Nairalander That Mostly Posts Useless And Irrelevant Threads? (710 Views)

Why Do You Follow The Nairalander(s) You Are Following? / Seven Irrelevant Things An Average Nigerian Youth Indulges In / A Challenge To The Nairalander That Can Measure Up To The Girl In The Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Nairalander That Mostly Posts Useless And Irrelevant Threads? by mumu9gerian: 1:33am On Dec 24, 2014
Nairalanders,help with monickers of those who most times create useless and irrelevant threads.
For me the award goes to ireneony,pls name yours
Re: Who Is The Nairalander That Mostly Posts Useless And Irrelevant Threads? by dunkem21(m): 1:45am On Dec 24, 2014
Yes, ireneony gets it.

Her threads are catchy and irresistible.

Congrats.
Re: Who Is The Nairalander That Mostly Posts Useless And Irrelevant Threads? by 0700Jesse(m): 2:14am On Dec 24, 2014
Yeah, i think its the moderator that sometimes puts irrelevant and useless topics as front page!
Re: Who Is The Nairalander That Mostly Posts Useless And Irrelevant Threads? by pyyxxaro: 6:19am On Dec 24, 2014
I can't remember his name again cry

(1) (Reply)

Running Your Race To Win In 2015. A Write-up By Merzybenedict / Nigerian Military Speaks Up On Chadian Activities In The North East / The True Face Of One Nigeria: Our Only Genuine Elderstates Man (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.