Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,175 members, 7,807,567 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:22 PM

Delusions Of The Somali Troll - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Delusions Of The Somali Troll (10302 Views)

Might Of The Somali Air Force / Somali Trader Stoned To Death In South Africa / African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delusions Of The Somali Troll by axum: 12:55am On Dec 29, 2014
BlackKenichi:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamitic

As I said an outdated theory. Yet because you live in the past being that you have no future, it's understandable that you attach yourself to outdated quackery!

Its not outdated, the name they used for us is Hamitic, but the reasoning behind their logic is factually correct when they observed how advanced Cushitic people were, and how good we looked, in comparison to Bantus.
Re: Delusions Of The Somali Troll by BlackKenichi(m): 1:09am On Dec 29, 2014
axum:

Its not outdated, the name they used for us is Hamitic, but the reasoning behind their logic is factually correct when they observed how advanced Cushitic people were, and how good we looked, in comparison to Bantus.
Yes it is. Most scientists don't use the term nor do many scientists by in the theory. Archaeology and genetics have totally disproved that theory.
I know the past looks nice but you should stop living there.
Re: Delusions Of The Somali Troll by axum: 1:10am On Dec 29, 2014
BlackKenichi:

Yes it is. Most scientists don't use the term nor do many scientists by in the theory. Archaeology and genetics have totally disproved that theory.
I know the past looks nice but you should stop living there.

the part of the theory disproven was that we are related to them. but the fact that we are superior to Bantu still holds true as shown in history and the many great civilizations we have had.
Re: Delusions Of The Somali Troll by BlackKenichi(m): 1:16am On Dec 29, 2014
axum:

the part of the theory disproven was that we are related to them. but the fact that we are superior to Bantu still holds true as shown in history and the many great civilizations we have had.
Related to whom?
Re: Delusions Of The Somali Troll by Centrifude(m): 1:58am On Dec 29, 2014
So this is why my lecturer advised us not to go to places like Somalia because they think of most Africans as Slaves or Sub-Species, ungrateful bastards.

Bantu People Basically rule Africa, Somalians don't even own their own Country.

Nigeria is Africas Largest Economy, South Africa has the most Diversified Economy in Africa, Ghana is considered as the most Democratic Country there are many more "Bantu" countries doing a lot more than what Somalians could even dream of.

Its kind of ironic how the Mighty Somalians require Bantu People to go save them and fight for them, Somalian Leaders had to go Lick Bantu Leaders A**es so that we could send in A.U troops to go and save them.

1 Like

Re: Delusions Of The Somali Troll by Centrifude(m): 2:01am On Dec 29, 2014
axum:

"Superior"!? In what way?

1 Like

Re: Delusions Of The Somali Troll by axum: 3:40am On Dec 29, 2014
BlackKenichi:

Related to whom?

They were saying that we Cushitics are descendants of Europeans who back migrated into Africa but our skin got darker. i disagree with that part, their only trying to take credit for our history.
Re: Delusions Of The Somali Troll by axum: 3:42am On Dec 29, 2014
Centrifude:
So this is why my lecturer advised us not to go to places like Somalia because they think of most Africans as Slaves or Sub-Species, ungrateful bastards.

Bantu People Basically rule Africa, Somalians don't even own their own Country.

Nigeria is Africas Largest Economy, South Africa has the most Diversified Economy in Africa, Ghana is considered as the most Democratic Country there are many more "Bantu" countries doing a lot more than what Somalians could even dream of.

Its kind of ironic how the Mighty Somalians require Bantu People to go save them and fight for them, Somalian Leaders had to go Lick Bantu Leaders A**es so that we could send in A.U troops to go and save them.

The proper word is Somali my dear Bantu friend. And everything you just said is absolutely incorrect. Somalis in Kenya have lived there for hundreds of years, Nigeria is a corrupt country despite having all that oil.

Who is your lecturer, racist bastaaard. You guys should think about removing AU HQ from Ethiopia, they are just as racist if not more than Somalis.
Re: Delusions Of The Somali Troll by Maakhir(m): 3:58am On Dec 29, 2014
axum:

Plz not know, we must not push stereotypes, say that Again, And I will blow you up.

In another lifetime my friend, maybe then you'll be able to play out your dreams.
Re: Delusions Of The Somali Troll by Maakhir(m): 3:58am On Dec 29, 2014
I like stereotypes cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Delusions Of The Somali Troll by axum: 4:00am On Dec 29, 2014
Maakhir:

In another lifetime my friend, maybe then you'll be able to play out your dreams.

who talking to you? Why do you run after me like a child? This is a large site, with many threads, move around.
Re: Delusions Of The Somali Troll by Maakhir(m): 5:03am On Dec 29, 2014
axum:

Plz not know, we must not push stereotypes, say that Again, And I will blow you up.

If I remember correctly, (which I do) you were talking to me then
Re: Delusions Of The Somali Troll by TerryCarr(m): 12:44pm On Jan 03, 2015
axum:

[b]
They were saying that we Cushitics are descendants of Europeans who back migrated into Africa but our skin got darker. [/b]i disagree with that part, their only trying to take credit for our history.
some truth to it "White" people back migrated Africa which is way north Africa and sudan looks the way it does
Re: Delusions Of The Somali Troll by axum: 12:51pm On Jan 03, 2015
TerryCarr:

some truth to it "White" people back migrated Africa which is way north Africa and sudan looks the way it does

But they did not migrate to the Horn.
Re: Delusions Of The Somali Troll by TerryCarr(m): 12:55pm On Jan 03, 2015
BlackKenichi:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamitic

As I said an outdated theory. Yet because you live in the past being that you have no future, it's understandable that you attach yourself to outdated quackery!
indeed Hamitic is a dumb theory. every iron age African culture at one point was called "Hamitic" even the Zulus. basically saying any sign of "sophistication" in Negros had some kind of outside influence

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nh2Tac1gNPU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmrdunRXfbw
Re: Delusions Of The Somali Troll by TerryCarr(m): 12:57pm On Jan 03, 2015
axum:

But they did not migrate to the Horn.
yes they did. if they didn't you world probably look similar to the omotic tribes
Re: Delusions Of The Somali Troll by axum: 12:58pm On Jan 03, 2015
TerryCarr:

yes they did. if they didn't you world probably look similar to the omotic tribes

Are you saying that I am the descendants of Europeans? This is blasphemous.

So you are saying the most advanced people in Africa (Cushitics), is because of their European origin? lmao

So Europeans are everywhere, in North Africa, in the Horn? You have issues my friend.

Cushitic people are a medium in terms of features and skin color to the entire races of the world, thus the reason why everyone looks a little like us, as The Horn is the cradle of Civilization.
Re: Delusions Of The Somali Troll by TerryCarr(m): 1:03pm On Jan 03, 2015
axum:

Are you saying that I am the descendants of Europeans? This is blasphemous.
no you are a combination of the black tribes and the Eurasian ones
Re: Delusions Of The Somali Troll by axum: 1:07pm On Jan 03, 2015
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
TerryCarr:

no you are a combination of the black tribes and the Eurasian ones

how can we be a combination of black tribe, when our DNA is e1b1b and our DNA is in Negroids and Europeans. lmao, I like when Bantus make up their own history.

Your only trying to enter Negroids into the equation. How can a few europeans change the appearance of Cushitics everywhere, do you know how many people have the Somali look, over 100 million, all of those people have their culture and customs unchanged. Your theory has been disproved by science.
Re: Delusions Of The Somali Troll by TerryCarr(m): 1:13pm On Jan 03, 2015
axum:

how can we be a combination of black tribe, when our DNA is e1b1b and our DNA is in Negroids and Europeans. lmao, I like when Bantus make up their own history.
well for starters not every "negro" group is bantu or nilotic. plus these are the first people Out of Africa.

they are not related to Africans in anyway and are closer to Asians
Re: Delusions Of The Somali Troll by axum: 1:24pm On Jan 03, 2015
grin
TerryCarr:

well for starters not every "negro" group is bantu or nilotic. plus these are the first people Out of Africa.

they are not related to Africans in anyway and are closer to Asians

Your theory that every group that is African is Bantu or Nilotic so their can't be Cushitic is ridicoulous. Africa is a continent, to be African is to be from Africa and has nothing to do with race or features.

Secondly, the entire population of Somalis,Ethiopians,Eritreans, Nubians have looked the way they do, even Beja all the way in Sudan and Egypt have their cushitic language and look like Ethiopians and Somalis in the most secluded areas. Plus you can see many Indians in southern India who are darker complexion look close to the way Cushitics do. And they speak non Cushic and non european language.

People evolve to their climate. It also helps that Cushitics stuck and breeder with themselves thus perserving their culture and appearance. Their are ones even in Tanzania who still look like a Ethiopian/Somali and speak Cushitic.
Re: Delusions Of The Somali Troll by TerryCarr(m): 1:36pm On Jan 03, 2015
axum:
grin
Secondly, the entire population of Somalis,Ethiopians,Eritreans, Nubians have looked the way they do, even Beja all the way in Sudan and Egypt have their cushitic language and look like Ethiopians and Somalis in the most secluded areas. Plus you can see many Indians in southern India who are darker complexion look close to the way Cushitics do. And they speak non Cushic and non european language.

People evolve to their climate. It also helps that Cushitics stuck and breeder with themselves thus perserving their culture and appearance. Their are ones even in Tanzania who still look like a Ethiopian/Somali and speak Cushitic.

Somalis,Ethiopians, & Eritreans fine i don't care but Nubian as i said are mixed nilo Saharan as i said many times
Re: Delusions Of The Somali Troll by axum: 1:43pm On Jan 03, 2015
TerryCarr:

Somalis,Ethiopians, & Eritreans fine i don't care but Nubian as i said are mixed nilo Saharan as i said many times

Lol, you mean the Nubians who speak their own language unattached to Nigeri-congo languages. Pathetic. Aren't the Nubian sudanese the ones who just almost wiped out the Nilotics? lmao This guy will use any excuse to uplift himself.

You are pathetic. Nubians look like Horn Africans and are mixed with Arab, and many are Cushitic people who are mixed with them like the Beja. Nothing whether it be language, look or history is linked with Nilotics and Nubians.

Nubians are the people who were in control of Kingdom of Kush, they later mixed with Cushitics when Axum took over kingdom of Kush and it's possessions which were parts of Egypt.

This is why Nubians look like the picture below, they look more Cushitic, and nothing like Bantus. The only Sudanese on this forum flatly denied having anything to do with Bantus/Nilotics and said he sees himself as related to Cushitic people.

Re: Delusions Of The Somali Troll by TerryCarr(m): 2:04pm On Jan 03, 2015
axum:

Lol, you mean the Nubians who speak their own language unattached to Nigeri-congo languages. Pathetic. Aren't the Nubian sudanese the ones who just almost wiped out the Nilotics? lmao This guy will use any excuse to uplift himself.

You are pathetic. Nubians look like Horn Africans and are mixed with Arab, and many are Cushitic people who are mixed with them like the Beja. Nothing whether it be language, look or history is linked with Nilotics and Nubians.

Nubians are the people who were in control of Kingdom of Kush, they later mixed with Cushitics when Axum took over kingdom of Kush and it's possessions which were parts of Egypt.

This is why Nubians look like the picture below, they look more Cushitic, and nothing like Bantus. The only Sudanese on this forum flatly denied having anything to do with Bantus/Nilotics and said he sees himself as related to Cushitic people.
negro noses

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbNmHrdkblU

[img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/b3/Lenguas_nilo-saharianas.PNG[/img]

1 Like

Re: Delusions Of The Somali Troll by axum: 2:08pm On Jan 03, 2015
you have gone full retaaaarded, you use some Nilotics that converted to Islam and try to lump them with Nubians who have admixture. lol

You can tell the ones who have converted to Islam and the ones who are Nubian.
Re: Delusions Of The Somali Troll by TerryCarr(m): 2:14pm On Jan 03, 2015
axum:
you have gone full retaaaarded, you use some Nilotics that converted to Islam and try to lump them with Nubians who have admixture. lol

You can tell the ones who have converted to Islam and the ones who are Nubian.
those are Egyptian Nubians
Re: Delusions Of The Somali Troll by axum: 2:27pm On Jan 03, 2015
TerryCarr:

those are Egyptian Nubians

Which have no relations to Nilotics or Bantus. You try use the umbrella of the Sudanese nation which is multiracial to attach yourself with non Negroid people like the Beja, Nubians.

Stop using arabized Nilotic people and labeling them Nubian. The Nubian member on this forum already said he is more related to Cushitic people and doesnt know why Bantus are talking about Nubians like their related.
Re: Delusions Of The Somali Troll by TerryCarr(m): 2:44pm On Jan 03, 2015
axum:

Which have no relations to Nilotics or Bantus. You try use the umbrella of the Sudanese nation which is multiracial to attach yourself with non Negroid people like the Beja, Nubians.

Stop using arabized Nilotic people and labeling them Nubian. The Nubian member on this forum already said he is more related to Cushitic people and doesnt know why Bantus are talking about Nubians like their related.
modern Sudan is 60% Eurasian and 40% black African
Re: Delusions Of The Somali Troll by axum: 2:45pm On Jan 03, 2015
TerryCarr:

modern Sudan is 60% Eurasian and 40% black African

no such thing as black african DNA. It is in history that Kush (Nubians) were ruled by Axum (Cushities), Bantus/Nilotics have nothing to do with it.

Thus the reason why Axum enslaved Bantus, and so did Kush, and so did Punt etc.
Re: Delusions Of The Somali Troll by TerryCarr(m): 2:47pm On Jan 03, 2015
axum:

no such thing as black african DNA. It is in history that Kush (Nubians) were ruled by Axum (Cushities), Bantus/Nilotics have nothing to do with it.

Thus the reason why Axum enslaved Bantus, and so did Kush, and so did Punt etc.
there are no bantus in Ethiopia
Re: Delusions Of The Somali Troll by axum: 2:50pm On Jan 03, 2015
TerryCarr:

there are no bantus in Ethiopia

I use the word Bantu for Negroid. But if you want to be specific Nilotic.

How can you say Nubians are mixed with Nilotic, when Nubians enslaved Nilotic, even when Axum took over Kush, Axum enslaved Nilotics, even when Somalis separated from Ethiopia, we still enslaved Negroids. Yet here you are telling us that Cushitics are mixed with Bantu and Nubians are mixed with Nilotic. lmao

You should tell this cool story to the Bantus in Somalia, The Nilotic in Ethiopia and the Nilotics in South Sudan.
Re: Delusions Of The Somali Troll by axum: 2:54pm On Jan 03, 2015
Lol, Just saw this. Which proves the point I have been saying. Bantus use Somalis/Ethiopians so they can change the image the world has about black which is ugly, ghetto, no cultured people.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Israel Truly The Most Powerful Country In The Mideast? / Oscar Pistorius Charged With Murder Of Reeva Steenkamp / Israel Offers Illegal Africans Cash And Ticket To Leave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.