Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,274 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:42 AM

Can You Travel When Your Tb Free Certificate Is 3 Days To Expire - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Can You Travel When Your Tb Free Certificate Is 3 Days To Expire (628 Views)

5 Nigerian Traditional Rulers You Should Meet When You Travel... / Before You Travel To The Uae In Search Of Jobs – Read This / I Have A 2years Us Visa But Yet To Use It And It Will Expire By Feb_pls Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Travel When Your Tb Free Certificate Is 3 Days To Expire by odikomo1(m): 10:06am On Dec 24, 2014
Thats the question please i need helpful answers. Thank you.
Re: Can You Travel When Your Tb Free Certificate Is 3 Days To Expire by justwise(m): 10:21am On Dec 24, 2014
odikomo1:
Thats the question please i need helpful answers. Thank you.

Of course you can

1 Like

Re: Can You Travel When Your Tb Free Certificate Is 3 Days To Expire by odikomo1(m): 4:37pm On Dec 29, 2014
@justwise thank you very much for the answer.
Can i ask if the 28 days of bank balance for uk visa can be overlooked by the visa officer. Or can i tell my school to send a recommendation letter regards the urgency of the visa so the 28 days waiting should be ignored.?.
Re: Can You Travel When Your Tb Free Certificate Is 3 Days To Expire by justwise(m): 4:58pm On Dec 29, 2014
odikomo1:
@justwise thank you very much for the answer.
Can i ask if the 28 days of bank balance for uk visa can be overlooked by the visa officer. Or can i tell my school to send a recommendation letter regards the urgency of the visa so the 28 days waiting should be ignored.?.

That can not overlooked, its part of visa requirements

(1) (Reply)

Please Your Brother Needs Helps. / Usa Canada Uk Others / First Man Standing On Mount Patti To Be Held On The 24th Of October 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.