Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,854 members, 7,802,739 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:26 PM

Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing 2014! (season 2) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing 2014! (season 2) (44375 Views)

So You Think You Can Sing? Nairaland Music Contest 2015 (season 3) / Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing? / Singers That Really Can't Sing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing 2014! (season 2) by GIYAZZ(m): 10:10am On Dec 24, 2014
Yo yo yo yo! Whassup happy people! Whassup Nairaland peeps! It's another day and another season for the most anticipated Nairaland Biggest music show!!

It's Nairaland official So You think you can sing competition! yeah people! It's here again!!

And I am your host: Giyazz AKA god_of_music!!!!

I hosted the show last year with my former account, when I was a troublesome dude, a troll! Lol, but now I'm a new creature, all things are past away!!

Check last year out here: www.nairaland.com/1554419/nairaland-think-sing

Back to business tho, we are about to kick the season and as it's always have been, I as the host is gonna record a verse first and upload for y'all to listen. And then everyone who's interested follows suite!

Come on y'all! Record a song and upload and let's have fun!!! Fun! Fun!! Fun!!! cheesy

Everybody is in, good singers, great singers, whatever whatever baby! We just wanna hear you sing!! Let's make this better than last year's!!

Some regular peeps are gonna be honored to rate your vocals! We just need you to sing!!!

Ok, I'm gonna go first, y'all download my voice note down my signature real quick and be blessed! grin

DOWNLOAD MY VOICE NOTE HERE

Merry Christmas! cheesy cool

Bars

Danhumprey

Nomski0

Dannylux

mayapop Girl, It's on!! Record yours now!

JAWASIL

texanomaly It's on baby!

AndyBlazeYansh

EroticAngelina

adaobi123 We need your support to take this to the Frontpage like Last year's baby!

Mynd44

brunofarad

Subom1

Bevy12

RoyalPearl

JekyllAndHyde

Karleb

jackpot

Sauron1

ochon

nickz

Ibime

AbuMikey

Andyblaze

Glamrock

mykali

yuzedo

sholay2011

dominique

forkadict

BizBloke

ellab

Cestmoi1

StateOfMind

Reincarnated

njokusboy

teddybiyasi

NadiaSA1

missberrypop5

Idowuogbo

alutacontinua

Austeenx

Seun

luvlycutebay

ZLUK

MISSYTOSIN C'mon y'all! Come sing and rap if you wanna!!! wink

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing 2014! (season 2) by GIYAZZ(m): 10:43am On Dec 24, 2014
mizjules I see you wink c'mon record a voice note and let's get started! C'mon Pretty!!!

Homesteady where you at?
Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing 2014! (season 2) by dopeJemi: 10:58am On Dec 24, 2014
cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing 2014! (season 2) by GIYAZZ(m): 10:59am On Dec 24, 2014
dopeJemi:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Dopejemi!!!! cheesy

The baddest singer from last year! Oya bros, record a voice note make these ladies feel you again!

Meanwhile, how you see my own? wink
Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing 2014! (season 2) by ochon: 11:03am On Dec 24, 2014
dopeJemi:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Nice voice you've got, from last year's thread.

Drop another hot one. We're waiting. cool

Nice thread Giyazz

1 Like

Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing 2014! (season 2) by mizjules(f): 11:04am On Dec 24, 2014
GIYAZZ:
mizjules I see you wink c'mon record a voice note and let's get started! C'mon Pretty!!!

Homesteady where you at?
Lool I can't sing ooo, unless u want the fishes to die

1 Like

Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing 2014! (season 2) by dopeJemi: 11:04am On Dec 24, 2014
GIYAZZ:
Dopejemi!!!! cheesy

The baddest singer from last year! Oya bros, record a voice note make these ladies feel you again!

Meanwhile, how you see my own? wink

You still dey sing like who dey pour grin grin grin

I'm impressed, I go upload very soon, I dey busy small cheesy
Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing 2014! (season 2) by GIYAZZ(m): 11:06am On Dec 24, 2014
ochon:

Nice thread Giyazz
Ochon download my own, and rate me!

Waiting for yours too!! wink

Thanks tho

1 Like

Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing 2014! (season 2) by dopeJemi: 11:07am On Dec 24, 2014
ochon:

Nice thread Giyazz

Thanks bro, very soon
Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing 2014! (season 2) by GIYAZZ(m): 11:09am On Dec 24, 2014
mizjules:

Lool I can't sing ooo, unless u want the fishes to die
Just sing anything pretty, you must not know how to sing, just have fun! Me sef no sabi sing sef, na rapper I be, but I just did it for fun! Lol

Please I wanna hear you sing joor! We wanna hear you! Oya sing and be the first lady for this year. . . wink

Meanwhile, imma post a rap voice note later. Anticipate that one!
Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing 2014! (season 2) by GIYAZZ(m): 11:11am On Dec 24, 2014
dopeJemi:

You still dey sing like who dey pour grin grin grin

I'm impressed, I go upload very soon, I dey busy small cheesy
Lol, guy you don kolo! gringringrin

No probs tho, I'm still here waiting for you. Promote this thread while you're away tho, show it to your Nairaland peeps and make them join, ok?
Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing 2014! (season 2) by dopeJemi: 11:20am On Dec 24, 2014
GIYAZZ:

No probs tho, I'm still here waiting for you. Promote this thread while you're away tho, show it to your Nairaland peeps and make them join, ok?

Lol! Okay
Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing 2014! (season 2) by zyzxx(m): 11:39am On Dec 24, 2014
GIYAZZ:

bro go first now, i was expecting to s ur vn already.

Pls don't ask me to sing ooo... I can't
Am here to do follow up
Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing 2014! (season 2) by Missmossy(f): 12:01pm On Dec 24, 2014
grin Hehehe

Following.

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing 2014! (season 2) by Baddestguyp(m): 12:26pm On Dec 24, 2014
wait o, is Mb now free in nigeria or how else do I listen

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing 2014! (season 2) by GIYAZZ(m): 1:08pm On Dec 24, 2014
zyzxx:
bro go first now, i was expecting to s ur vn already.

Pls don't ask me to sing ooo... I can't
Am here to do follow up
I've already recorded mine. It's in my signature space @ first post.

Pls download it and rate me. Lol, abeg sing yours too grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing 2014! (season 2) by GIYAZZ(m): 1:09pm On Dec 24, 2014
Missmossy:
grin Hehehe

Following.
Miss, you must sing o! grin
Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing 2014! (season 2) by GIYAZZ(m): 1:10pm On Dec 24, 2014
Baddestguyp:
wait o, is Mb now free in nigeria or how else do I listen
Guy wetin dey worry you? Can't you download atleast 605 kb from your daily or monthly subscription?
Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing 2014! (season 2) by zyzxx(m): 1:18pm On Dec 24, 2014
GIYAZZ:
I've already recorded mine. It's in my signature space @ first post.

Pls download it and rate me. Lol, abeg sing yours too grin
grin grin grin,ok iwill,
bro i can't sing orelse u want to hear frog voice grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing 2014! (season 2) by zyzxx(m): 1:20pm On Dec 24, 2014
Missmossy:
grin Hehehe

Following.
seconde, pls sing... cheesy cheesy
Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing 2014! (season 2) by Baddestguyp(m): 1:21pm On Dec 24, 2014
GIYAZZ:
Guy wetin dey worry you? Can't you download atleast 605 kb from your daily or monthly subscription?
if 100 people post recordings, nko? only poor quality recording will take 605kb unless its not long

1 Like

Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing 2014! (season 2) by GIYAZZ(m): 1:26pm On Dec 24, 2014
zyzxx:
grin grin grin,ok iwill,
bro i can't sing orelse u want to hear frog voice grin
Guy sing like that, even me sef no sabi sing na! Just have fun, when e go hot girls go laugh you die! But it's all for fun. You'd like the attention wink
Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing 2014! (season 2) by zyzxx(m): 1:29pm On Dec 24, 2014
GIYAZZ:
Guy sing like that, even me sef no sabi sing na! Just have fun, when e go hot girls go laugh you die! But it's all for fun. You'd like the attention wink
i don't attention.
don't worry maybe when some people the floor i will join
i may not sing, may intro sha
is it wellcome sir? cool
Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing 2014! (season 2) by GIYAZZ(m): 1:30pm On Dec 24, 2014
Baddestguyp:
if 100 people post recordings, nko? only poor quality recording will take 605kb unless its not long
Guy, "You only Live once"

Last year: over 2000 people posted their voice notes and I download almost all of them, from the low to the high qualities. Because the fun was too much, the mockery, loudness, frog croky voices and sweet angelic voices I heard made me forget I was using an Android to browse. Lol

See? But still. . . I had fun, and that's whassup!

Bone that MB sh*** and follow suite!

1 Like

Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing 2014! (season 2) by GIYAZZ(m): 1:31pm On Dec 24, 2014
zyzxx:
i don't attention.
don't worry maybe when some people the floor i will join
i may not sing, may intro sha
is it wellcome sir? cool
No probs bro. Just have fun. Tell your friends about this tho, share the link. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing 2014! (season 2) by Baddestguyp(m): 1:33pm On Dec 24, 2014
GIYAZZ:
Guy, "You only Live once"

Last year: over 2000 people posted their voice notes and I download almost all of them, from the low to the high qualities. Because the fun was too much, the mockery, loudness, frog croky voices and sweet angelic voices I heard made me forget I was using an Android to browse. Lol

See? But still. . . I had fun, and that's whassup!

Bone that MB sh*** and follow suite!
ok
Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing 2014! (season 2) by sosiqdude(m): 1:47pm On Dec 24, 2014
yo! Check out my freestyle voice-note...so ffucking amazing and cool...

Ok, DOWNLOAD SOSIQDUDE's VOICE NOTE HERE, LOL DON'T LAUGH O! grin

Giyazz thankz for this

1 Share

Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing 2014! (season 2) by GIYAZZ(m): 3:54pm On Dec 24, 2014
sosiqdude:
yo! Check out my freestyle voice-note...so ffucking amazing and cool...

Ok, DOWNLOAD SOSIQDUDE's VOICE NOTE HERE, LOL DON'T LAUGH O! grin

Giyazz thankz for this
Lol, Sosiqdude what were you saying? grin

2/10 gringringringrin
Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing 2014! (season 2) by sosiqdude(m): 4:59pm On Dec 24, 2014
GIYAZZ:
Lol, Sosiqdude what were you saying? grin

2/10 gringringringrin

Actually I don't no what I'm saying cos I was just freestyling..
Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing 2014! (season 2) by Karleb(m): 5:51pm On Dec 24, 2014
Warrbout us that can't sing baby! undecided you know wha ha min. embarassed
Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing 2014! (season 2) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Dec 24, 2014
I for like sing o but I don use groundnut spoil my voice sad embarassed

1 Like

Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing 2014! (season 2) by nekaa(f): 7:26pm On Dec 24, 2014
booked

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Top Five Nigerian Songs that Revolutionised Song Covers In Nigeria - Iamsynord / Who Remembers The Music Group "Resonance"? / Mohbad: Nigerians Sign Petition To ‘Ban Marlian Music’ (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.