Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

Photos: Popular Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Shows Off His New Man. - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Popular Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Shows Off His New Man. (55188 Views)

Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet / Hot And Cute Pictures Of Ini Edo's New Man/boy / Bisi Alimi, HIV+ Gay Activist & 'Husband' Adopt Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Popular Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Shows Off His New Man. by deebrain(m): 12:08pm On Dec 25, 2014
hensben:
Disgusting...*drops dead*

you guys can be heartless sha. Somebody just dropped dead and you are still commenting....

Chisos!
Re: Photos: Popular Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Shows Off His New Man. by Frydae: 12:20pm On Dec 25, 2014
The same way his judgement will be displayed for d world to see if he doesn't turn a new leaf! And he's very stupod for eubbing it in our faces! Going by his skinny look that guy must be a disease VECTOR! Low beast!
Re: Photos: Popular Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Shows Off His New Man. by Cheadiva(f): 12:26pm On Dec 25, 2014
aniagoluaustin:
happy xmas..sweety cum chop chicken
Wish u d same..tannks cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Popular Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Shows Off His New Man. by Nobody: 12:34pm On Dec 25, 2014
patmaine:

gay alert
sweet heart!, kindly report to yhur neighbourhood transformer, and receive a BIG HUG.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos: Popular Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Shows Off His New Man. by aniagoluaustin(m): 1:14pm On Dec 25, 2014
Cheadiva:
Wish u d same..tannks cheesy
u welcum
Re: Photos: Popular Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Shows Off His New Man. by Heymus(m): 1:17pm On Dec 25, 2014
Both ain't even cute, two fugly things, mtcheew.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Popular Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Shows Off His New Man. by rhames(m): 1:22pm On Dec 25, 2014
akinsadeez:
he is doing his activism abroad abi. Why can't he come to Nigeria and show his activism and his sexual preference if he won't pay the inmates of kirikiri a Christmas visit. Nonsense.

His mansion is already prepared there. grin
Re: Photos: Popular Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Shows Off His New Man. by Horlufemi(m): 1:30pm On Dec 25, 2014
This is just an unnatural habit.

Homosexualism is unnatural *argue that*

Just a bad habit. It is not innate or born that way.

It is simply unnatural. That is the truth. You can argue from now till 2mao. Its nothing but a bad habit.

Imagine you growing older with ur man together and no sons and daughters nor grandchildren. Even if u adopt they still are not from you. If I had the power I wud make a law u are free to be gay bit you must never procreate. Just keep ur habits to urself and don't portray it as human rights. As far as I'm concerned male-female relationships have more human rights than homosexual.

Its UNNATURAL
Re: Photos: Popular Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Shows Off His New Man. by Sarhamsyn(m): 1:34pm On Dec 25, 2014
the main reason must guys turn gay is due to ladies shakara tho... #Jus imagine how Alimi anus gonna look like. grin

1 Like

Re: Photos: Popular Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Shows Off His New Man. by beryl04(m): 1:51pm On Dec 25, 2014
NifemiOlu:
I think at this point, I have to agree with the Ugandan President that being homosexual is being mentally sick.

of course u will dear!u are black and u;ve got a black brain.we understand.

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Popular Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Shows Off His New Man. by crisycent: 2:10pm On Dec 25, 2014
This world go soon end.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Popular Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Shows Off His New Man. by Nobody: 2:14pm On Dec 25, 2014
VickyyB:
Even if the white guy was to be straight, I would never fall for him. angry

U just did
Re: Photos: Popular Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Shows Off His New Man. by Expsbterror(m): 2:19pm On Dec 25, 2014
kestolove95:
who is d he nd who is d she?

Nice question cause both look like bunch of "SHE(s)"
Re: Photos: Popular Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Shows Off His New Man. by Expsbterror(m): 2:24pm On Dec 25, 2014
jsam2k5:
不用 謝 不客氣 不要客氣 不會

"Do not be rude not thank polite"

I wonder what you intend this to mean¿

1 Like

Re: Photos: Popular Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Shows Off His New Man. by beryl04(m): 2:33pm On Dec 25, 2014
GSKing:
2 bloody mentions!!!

Please, I have work to do, and a life to live. kiss

just ignore the bloody foools and get on with ur life jare! u've made ur point ,let the foools go choke on loong d!CK!

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Popular Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Shows Off His New Man. by chymystique(f): 2:35pm On Dec 25, 2014
DMerciful:
Are you a leslesbian? SMH

My sexual orientation is non of your business. Get a life undecided

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Popular Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Shows Off His New Man. by kestolove95(m): 2:36pm On Dec 25, 2014
Expsbterror:

Nice question cause both look like bunch of "SHE(s)"
bunch of she's and shiits!!!

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Popular Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Shows Off His New Man. by Neyoyo(m): 2:51pm On Dec 25, 2014
The problem is that people try to justify anomalies instead of seeking help. If everybody was gay, there will be no procreation and mankind will die out.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Popular Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Shows Off His New Man. by donhils: 3:15pm On Dec 25, 2014
Crocz:
I can't believe a man would allow another man to drill him cry
I do.
Re: Photos: Popular Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Shows Off His New Man. by GSKing: 3:21pm On Dec 25, 2014
beryl04:

just ignore the bloody foools and get on with ur life jare! u've made ur point ,let the foools go choke on loong d!CK!

Honeeeeeeeeey.... I missed you plenty plenty plenty smiley

*kisses*

Happy #worldselfieday grin

1 Like

Re: Photos: Popular Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Shows Off His New Man. by Nobody: 3:26pm On Dec 25, 2014
GSKing:

First, the foolish question was thrown at MissMeiya, now it's Chymystique.

So any female that doesn't condemn homosexuality is definitely one of them?

Nairalanders!!!

considering the fact i never insulted any of you guys who have a different sexual orientation from me, i think this particular post of yours is disrespectful.

And no, i do not believe every pro gay person is gay. I have friends who will even kill to see gay people get marriage equality and they are heterosexuals.

Also, if deep down somehwere, you believe homosexuality is an acceptable alternative life style, why should my question to mismeiya offend her or anyone else? More like picking offence when i defend a white man from some pro black concious people and you ask if i'm white. I can't see that as an insult even though i am not white.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Popular Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Shows Off His New Man. by UyiIredia(m): 3:38pm On Dec 25, 2014
claremont:
If Nigerians show the same passion against their leaders and his policies that they show against mundane issues such as who a fellow man/woman is sleeping with, the sixth largest oil producer in the world wouldn't be in the doldrums it currently is. Nigerians deserve the leaders they get.

Actually they do. Your sentiments becloud your judgement.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Popular Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Shows Off His New Man. by GSKing: 3:40pm On Dec 25, 2014
craziebone:

considering the fact i never insulted any of you guys who have a different sexual orientation from me, i think this particular post of yours is disrespectful.

And no, i do not believe every pro gay person is gay. I have friends who will even kill to see gay people get marriage equality and they are heterosexuals.

Also, if deep down somehwere, you believe homosexuality is an acceptable alternative life style, why should my question to mismeiya offend her or anyone else? More like picking offence when i defend a white man from some pro black concious people and you ask if i'm white. I can't see that as an insult even though i am not white.

You did not make sense.

What did you mean by "Are you a lesbian?" Did you miss the memo? Do not go about the world wide web asking foolish questions! It's not acceptable anywhere.
Ask a stupid and insulting question, get a nice sarcastic answer.

And were you just pouting?

SissyBoy!

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Popular Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Shows Off His New Man. by GSKing: 3:41pm On Dec 25, 2014
UyiIredia:

Actually they do. Your sentiments becloud your judgement.

You always feel the need to contribute when it involves homosexuals.

Its page 7 already, y'all should give it a rest.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Popular Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Shows Off His New Man. by bomsilaga(m): 3:47pm On Dec 25, 2014
Some women don't even arouse me sexually, not to mention this sick thing. Keep it secret at least

1 Like

Re: Photos: Popular Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Shows Off His New Man. by Crocz(m): 3:47pm On Dec 25, 2014
donhils:

I do.

U gay?
Re: Photos: Popular Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Shows Off His New Man. by UyiIredia(m): 3:50pm On Dec 25, 2014
GSKing:

You always feel the need to contribute when it involves homosexuals.

Its page 7 already, y'all should give it a rest.

This is far more true of you than me. I don't comment to much on gay issues and when I do rarely or never have long-drawn arguments like the one you engage in.
Re: Photos: Popular Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Shows Off His New Man. by Nobody: 4:09pm On Dec 25, 2014
VickyyB:
Even if the white guy was to be straight, I would never fall for him. angry
lol....on point.*winks*
Re: Photos: Popular Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Shows Off His New Man. by NifemiOlu(m): 4:21pm On Dec 25, 2014
beryl04:

of course u will dear!u are black and u;ve got a black brain.we understand.

I absolutely agree I've a black brain. I'm sorry. My post was above your cognitive comprehension. I'm sorry. I just made a post, simple. You insulted. That doesn't show you're an intelligent member of Nairaland. Intelligent members of Nairaland argue their points sensibly without insult.
Re: Photos: Popular Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Shows Off His New Man. by nobilis: 4:39pm On Dec 25, 2014
Wow!!
Page 7 and still counting.
Hmmm. People are here killing themselves while they're over there enjoying a wonderful Christmas.

It beats many people's imaginations, and it is difficult for some people to understand, how a man can see all the women all over the place and still "choose" to be with a fellow man. But I thought that the best cure for lack of understanding is to try and understand not hostility. Trying to understand why some people prefer to be with people of the same sex and cannot be with members of the opposite sex is what we should be doing.

When you don't understand something, the best response of a civilized mind is to study that something and try to make a head or tail out of it and not just dismissing that something and becoming antagonistic towards anything that has to do with it.

A fellow human being tells you he is sexually attracted to a person of same gender and cannot be aroused by a person of opposite sex. He tells you he has had such feelings for as long as he can remember. He tells you the number of prayers, fasting sessions, deliverance sessions and other things that he has done to "cure" himself. He tells you how dejected and depressed he feels about himself and his life sometimes. He tells you that it might be easier for him to commit suicide than to have sex with a girl. And even apart from his words, you can really see how deeply unhappy and sad he is. You see all these things and he tells you all these things but you find it so difficult to believe him.

But a book written more than 2000 years ago by desert dwellers tells you that the Red Sea was divided, tells you a donkey spoke, tells you that River Jordan stopped flowing, tells you that the Sun stood still, tells you that 5000 people, not counting women and children, were fed with 5 loaves of bread and 2 fish and you have no iota of scruples believing such stories.

But even that same bible asks us:
How can we say we love God, whom we haven't seen, when we don't love our fellow brothers who we can see?

18 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Photos: Popular Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Shows Off His New Man. by otiigba1(m): 4:40pm On Dec 25, 2014
Eeeew! Makes me sick, anyway as long as they wont come near me or in my backyard, they can get on with angry
Re: Photos: Popular Nigerian Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Shows Off His New Man. by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 25, 2014
Lol. Reading page0-7 of this thread compelled me to comment. Hypocrisy is really a disease.
Welcome to Nigeria/Nairaland where;
Anytime gay issue is raised, you'd see the guy who wouldn't hestitate to wink at the girl next door turning into a preacher over night.

The girl who spent her day and night fantasizing how to get laid with that hot guy in her neighbourhood preaching. Smh
Lmao! I'm out here.

Even hell-bound candidates are preaching. grin

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

8 Popular Nigerian Faces Doing The 'Unusual' In Public [photos] / Mr Ibu Visits BBNaija Housemates / Kingtblakhoc Lost All His Family Members Last Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.