Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

She Saved My Phone Number With 'next Horse-band' - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Saved My Phone Number With 'next Horse-band' (1175 Views)

What Name Did U Save Ur Dad's Number With In Your Phone?give Reasons / What Name Do You Save Your Mum's Number With / Name You Saved Your Mom's Phone Number With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Saved My Phone Number With 'next Horse-band' by Nobody: 1:20pm On Dec 24, 2014
Please what does it mean
She's a divorcee and I just proposed to her last week.
Only to discover she saved my number with "horseband".
Please help me sad
Re: She Saved My Phone Number With 'next Horse-band' by pweetixandy: 1:56pm On Dec 24, 2014
Veralaw:
Please what does it mean
pix or we donbelievit
Re: She Saved My Phone Number With 'next Horse-band' by pretydiva(f): 2:50pm On Dec 24, 2014
Ur an impostor @op..ur moniker shows ur a female
Re: She Saved My Phone Number With 'next Horse-band' by JoBabs(m): 4:06am On Dec 25, 2014
L☀̤̣̈̇l, she probably doesn'† knw ow †o spell husband correctly......

1 Like

Re: She Saved My Phone Number With 'next Horse-band' by Nobody: 9:27am On Dec 25, 2014
Veralaw:
Please what does it mean
Only to discover she saved my number with "horseband".
Please help me sad
Vera. Are you male or female
Ayamlaykorn
Re: She Saved My Phone Number With 'next Horse-band' by Nobody: 1:31pm On Dec 25, 2014
Odi what is this? angry

1 Like

Re: She Saved My Phone Number With 'next Horse-band' by pamcode(m): 2:03pm On Dec 25, 2014
wetin be my own *walks out of thread*
Re: She Saved My Phone Number With 'next Horse-band' by BuddhaPalm(m): 9:01pm On Dec 25, 2014
LMAO @ horseband.

Maybe you pack a certain terrifying, dangling appendage all horses possess.

(1) (Reply)

He Sent Guys To Rob His Parents / Should I Open A Joint Account? / (talking Pictures): Lesson For Guyz...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.