Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,451 members, 7,801,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:50 AM

President Jonathan’s Daughter, Ine Sets To Wed; Releases Pre-wedding Pictures - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / President Jonathan’s Daughter, Ine Sets To Wed; Releases Pre-wedding Pictures (54233 Views)

Adeboye, Oyedepo & Obasanjo At Jonathan's Daughter's Wedding (Pictures) / Popular Comedian & Musician, Maleke, Set To Wed, Releases Pre-wedding Photos / IGP Abubakar Releases Pre-Wedding Pictures! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan’s Daughter, Ine Sets To Wed; Releases Pre-wedding Pictures by lilbabyak(m): 5:22pm On Dec 24, 2014
Why the husband to be come look like oga jona. abi na me no dey see well

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan’s Daughter, Ine Sets To Wed; Releases Pre-wedding Pictures by Truckpusher(m): 5:23pm On Dec 24, 2014
XketchDesigns:
the leadership in this country is no good. I mean how can we no know how many children the president has? What's with all the secrecy?

This is the first family and Nigerians ought to know them. It's a shame!
I hope you'd be able to cope with your Buhari's battalions of children?

You know they make babies like rodents up in the North,. grin

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan’s Daughter, Ine Sets To Wed; Releases Pre-wedding Pictures by masseratti: 5:23pm On Dec 24, 2014
Happy married life to the couple.

But we need to know about Mr Jonathan very well,new surprises everyday about him is not so gpod,how many adopted children does he have? When did he adopt them,he is our president and we need to know him to an extent.
Re: President Jonathan’s Daughter, Ine Sets To Wed; Releases Pre-wedding Pictures by manutdadex(m): 5:23pm On Dec 24, 2014
XketchDesigns:
the leadership in this country is no good. I mean how can we no know how many children the president has? What's with all the secrecy?

u sha one marry Gej duta! U don miss road go near ur buhari..am sure he has enuf cow to share....u sa one knw everytin!
Re: President Jonathan’s Daughter, Ine Sets To Wed; Releases Pre-wedding Pictures by BrokenTV: 5:23pm On Dec 24, 2014
kilokeys:
chai... soon and very soon.. dechandel.. r u seeing this?
On that day na me you go bring palm wine to because na we go they for table.
Re: President Jonathan’s Daughter, Ine Sets To Wed; Releases Pre-wedding Pictures by Pamcrest(f): 5:24pm On Dec 24, 2014
These weddings must be part of d 7-point agenda of Messrs Yaradua/Jonathan. 3 Yaradua girls wedded in quick succession during their father's regime, now its d turn of d Jonah girls. I hope d expenses for this wedding was d reason GEJ's food budget for 2015 rose to N4billion. And it must be a free-for-all event....Afterall d money belongs to all of us cheesy
My humble submission

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan’s Daughter, Ine Sets To Wed; Releases Pre-wedding Pictures by watchindelta(m): 5:26pm On Dec 24, 2014
Truckpusher:
I know you've got eyes bigger than my balls ,but you acted too suddenly after that troublemaker they call Sirshymex came calling. tongue grin

Honestly,some gaps are as big as that - It's not a bad dentition.
guy u bad oh, that means na witch eyes be dat oh.
Re: President Jonathan’s Daughter, Ine Sets To Wed; Releases Pre-wedding Pictures by anonimi: 5:26pm On Dec 24, 2014
berem:
Adopted daughter again? Does Jonathan have a biological daughter?

Do you have a problem with COMPASSIONATE couples adopting children for whatever reason
Re: President Jonathan’s Daughter, Ine Sets To Wed; Releases Pre-wedding Pictures by okotv(m): 5:26pm On Dec 24, 2014
Truckpusher:
I hope you'd be able to cope with your Buhari's battalions of children?

You know they make babies like rodents up in the North,. grin
but seriously, any idea on how many kids the first family is rearing
Re: President Jonathan’s Daughter, Ine Sets To Wed; Releases Pre-wedding Pictures by Nobody: 5:28pm On Dec 24, 2014
anonimi:

Do you have a problem with COMPASSIONATE couples adopting children for whatever reason
sharrap!
Re: President Jonathan’s Daughter, Ine Sets To Wed; Releases Pre-wedding Pictures by anonimi: 5:29pm On Dec 24, 2014
Pamcrest:
These weddings must be part of d 7-point agenda of Messrs Yaradua/Jonathan. 3 Yaradua girls wedded in quick succession during their father's regime, now its d turn of d Jonah girls. I hope d expenses for this wedding was d reason GEJ's food budget for 2015 rose to N4billion.

Is the food budget really N4billion
Do you have

- reading problem
- comprehension problem
- both

Perhaps you simply need to change your source of news!
Re: President Jonathan’s Daughter, Ine Sets To Wed; Releases Pre-wedding Pictures by etomama(f): 5:32pm On Dec 24, 2014
olatunji21:
Na so so adopt bros j dy do.. hope say him tin dy okay..

I sorry for d man, adopted pikins don steal d show frm his own blood pikin. Afta Aso rock, dem go know say Jonah no b dia papa.
Re: President Jonathan’s Daughter, Ine Sets To Wed; Releases Pre-wedding Pictures by Blakyclyde(m): 5:34pm On Dec 24, 2014
Penboy:
Wow,very nice pictures! Back in the days: Goodluck for give am half of his kingdom.

I heard that Goodluck still has another daughter.
Yes. But don't you ever dream about her.
Or I will attack you habbatically in your dream.
She's taken by me already.
I must partake in the national cake by hook or by crook.
I no fit carry last.
Re: President Jonathan’s Daughter, Ine Sets To Wed; Releases Pre-wedding Pictures by AKMoney1(m): 5:37pm On Dec 24, 2014
XketchDesigns:

You can say that again my brother, very soon it will be his adopted son's wedding. All bills on public funds.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan’s Daughter, Ine Sets To Wed; Releases Pre-wedding Pictures by Emmadgud(m): 5:42pm On Dec 24, 2014
Juliaann:
Wow!! they look good together,I just can't wait for mine soon with the right man

btw GEJ till my fowls start growing teethgrin
Dear l will lyk us 2 no ourself 1st may b we will start 4rm dia. Hit me on dis no,aldo it is not my regular no sha,but l wil keep watch til l get ur hit.08037426664.
Re: President Jonathan’s Daughter, Ine Sets To Wed; Releases Pre-wedding Pictures by sukkot: 5:43pm On Dec 24, 2014
SirShymex:
@truckpusher and sukkot

Who stole ol'girl's front teeth, and inflicted a massive gaping hole in there?

Return her damn teeth! grin
bruv not enough allocation in the budget to fix her front teef. jona has used all the money for food and private jets undecided
Re: President Jonathan’s Daughter, Ine Sets To Wed; Releases Pre-wedding Pictures by IKJ66(m): 5:43pm On Dec 24, 2014
now I know what that fund raising was meant for,,,,,,,,,,,,and by the way how thus this change d̤̥̈̊·̵̭̌»̶̥-̶̯͡┈̥‎ fact that 2moro is xmas ?
Re: President Jonathan’s Daughter, Ine Sets To Wed; Releases Pre-wedding Pictures by jeje123(m): 5:45pm On Dec 24, 2014
God of boko haram wud catch u weneva and wiaeva u did ur wedding in d name of chibok girls! Amen
Re: President Jonathan’s Daughter, Ine Sets To Wed; Releases Pre-wedding Pictures by Orikinla(m): 5:45pm On Dec 24, 2014
Tolexander:
The groom is very smart!

He has to hasten the wedding before Jonathan vacates the presidency in May. Which guy doesn't want a presidential honor on his wedding day!
That is why Nollywood beggars have been rushing to Aso Villa to collect their own shares from GEJ before he leaves.
They have seen the handwriting on the wall.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan’s Daughter, Ine Sets To Wed; Releases Pre-wedding Pictures by jojosan: 5:50pm On Dec 24, 2014
no be small thing ooo...HML to them. visit www.infodailies.com for your latest news!
Re: President Jonathan’s Daughter, Ine Sets To Wed; Releases Pre-wedding Pictures by tclever: 5:56pm On Dec 24, 2014
Richiy:
This girl sha fine o
This is sekinat, i spent my first life with her, damn it
Re: President Jonathan’s Daughter, Ine Sets To Wed; Releases Pre-wedding Pictures by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 24, 2014
XketchDesigns:

I tell you. Sometimes, we Nigerians can be too secretive.
I can't imagine voters here in America, or the UK, not knowing the number of children of both presidential nominees, or the majority leader of parliament respectively.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan’s Daughter, Ine Sets To Wed; Releases Pre-wedding Pictures by KAYCEEJUNIOR(m): 6:02pm On Dec 24, 2014
Juliaann:
Wow!! they look good together,I just can't wait for mine soon with the right man

btw GEJ till my fowls start growing teethgrin
lol that dude weh dey drag you commot from front seat for him car? your story is in 3D
Re: President Jonathan’s Daughter, Ine Sets To Wed; Releases Pre-wedding Pictures by Pamcrest(f): 6:07pm On Dec 24, 2014
anonimi:

Is the food budget really N4billion
Do you have

- reading problem
- comprehension problem
- both

Perhaps you simply need to change your source of news!

I usually don't respond to lackeys. But as your paymaster GEJ is in a sinking boat, u might need to change your source of crumb catching .
My humble submission
Re: President Jonathan’s Daughter, Ine Sets To Wed; Releases Pre-wedding Pictures by smileandlove(f): 6:10pm On Dec 24, 2014
goalburner:
Buh why dis kind of President and Senator's daughter no dey dey romance section for NL
I don tire for NL sef
lol!!
Re: President Jonathan’s Daughter, Ine Sets To Wed; Releases Pre-wedding Pictures by jungleluv(m): 6:10pm On Dec 24, 2014
sufido123:
Just don't marry Buhari's sons if they are like their father-violent!
U TALK D WAY U LOOK SENTIMENTAL PPLE.
Re: President Jonathan’s Daughter, Ine Sets To Wed; Releases Pre-wedding Pictures by Nobody: 6:13pm On Dec 24, 2014
sukkot:
bruv not enough allocation in the budget to fix her front teef. jona has used all the money for food and private jets undecided

Lmao!

Bredrin, with all funds the fedora hat wearing weasel has pilfered, he still can't buy a new set of teeth for the chic. Or at least get a dentist to fix the gaping hole. GEJ must be one tight waste man, I tell ya. grin

He siphoned the money via his extremely big and wide nose, clueless bonobo. grin
Re: President Jonathan’s Daughter, Ine Sets To Wed; Releases Pre-wedding Pictures by jungleluv(m): 6:13pm On Dec 24, 2014
Richiy:
This girl sha fine o
I BELIEVE NOBI DAME PATIE BORN AM D BABE FYN WELL WELL
Re: President Jonathan’s Daughter, Ine Sets To Wed; Releases Pre-wedding Pictures by Truckpusher(m): 6:15pm On Dec 24, 2014
okotv:
but seriously, any idea on how many kids the first family is rearing
How am I suppose to know that ? grin tongue
Re: President Jonathan’s Daughter, Ine Sets To Wed; Releases Pre-wedding Pictures by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 24, 2014
Truckpusher:

Are you not his henchman, G? grin
Re: President Jonathan’s Daughter, Ine Sets To Wed; Releases Pre-wedding Pictures by rafou001(m): 6:17pm On Dec 24, 2014
chai!! see smile, cheesy cheesy cheesy shocked
I could fly an Airbus A380 between those teeth, and i'm not a pilote.

grin grin grin
Re: President Jonathan’s Daughter, Ine Sets To Wed; Releases Pre-wedding Pictures by okotv(m): 6:18pm On Dec 24, 2014
Truckpusher:
because you chase gej topics like hotdogs....you should know who your master is well enough.

*I am disappointed in truck pusher*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Flashes Her Engagement Ring, Says Followers Are Not Always Fans / Julius Agwu Visits His Mother In The Farm (Photos) / Olakunle Churchill Edits Post Shortly After Shading Tonto Dikeh on mother's day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.