Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,510 members, 7,808,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:14 PM

Nigeia Teachers Institute- Pgde 2015 Application Official Thread - Education (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigeia Teachers Institute- Pgde 2015 Application Official Thread (82711 Views)

Latest Update On AGBAMI Scholarship 2015 Application / National teachers institute NTI Pgde 2015 / Nigeria Custom Service 2014/2015 Application Form Is 08067981687 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeia Teachers Institute- Pgde 2015 Application Official Thread by haywhy3000(m): 12:39pm On Feb 20, 2016
Funpeter:
we only sign the space for center manager and submit one copy of your application form.

Bro aw far u dey d centre nw?
Re: Nigeia Teachers Institute- Pgde 2015 Application Official Thread by endtime1(m): 1:20pm On Feb 20, 2016
pls where is ota centre
Re: Nigeia Teachers Institute- Pgde 2015 Application Official Thread by Funpeter: 3:01pm On Feb 20, 2016
haywhy3000:

Bro aw far u dey d centre nw?
yes sire......
Re: Nigeia Teachers Institute- Pgde 2015 Application Official Thread by SanMinato: 3:34pm On Feb 20, 2016
Pls is there anyway I can get the modules for the courses in pdf format? As I don't have the money for the tablet yet. I've registered though, and the Owerri center started lectures 3 weeks ago. I'm usually busy on Saturdays though so it's a problem for me, I need to work for the money to pay for the programme don't I? I was at the center today but I left early to go for work. I just want to know if I can get the modules so that at least I can read up even if I miss the lectures. Even the people who have paid for the tablet said they haven't given it to them yet.
Re: Nigeia Teachers Institute- Pgde 2015 Application Official Thread by Udehpj: 7:39am On Feb 21, 2016
yes, u can get the it online. Just type NTI student modul and download it. But u must pay the 45k for the tablet and school fees else u will nt get Reg, No and student ID.
Re: Nigeia Teachers Institute- Pgde 2015 Application Official Thread by Siberia101: 4:40pm On Feb 22, 2016
Udehpj:
yes, u can get the it online. Just type NTI student modul and download it. But u must pay the 45k for the tablet and school fees else u will nt get Reg, No and student ID.

Must I pay for the exam fees now or later? I just have money for the Tablet and school fees... pls more info
Re: Nigeia Teachers Institute- Pgde 2015 Application Official Thread by Funpeter: 5:42am On Feb 23, 2016
Siberia101:

Must I pay for the exam fees now or later? I just have money for the Tablet and school fees... pls more info

You pay for the tablet and school fees first, so that you can finish up your registration.
Re: Nigeia Teachers Institute- Pgde 2015 Application Official Thread by Taeewo(m): 10:41am On Feb 23, 2016
How is the school fee paid and the payment of the Tablet ? Through wic bank ?
Re: Nigeia Teachers Institute- Pgde 2015 Application Official Thread by endtime1(m): 2:33pm On Feb 23, 2016
pls help me with info on the nti centre in ota
Re: Nigeia Teachers Institute- Pgde 2015 Application Official Thread by Nomswilli(m): 10:23am On Feb 25, 2016
Classes have started in earnest, for those given assignment,
u can drop it here for collective answers
Re: Nigeia Teachers Institute- Pgde 2015 Application Official Thread by Udehpj: 11:58am On Feb 27, 2016
assignment. From Nwagwe definition of education on ur own define education. And list 5 Aims of education.
Re: Nigeia Teachers Institute- Pgde 2015 Application Official Thread by meemeee: 2:55pm On Feb 29, 2016
Hello house, pls has anyone collected the tablet?
Re: Nigeia Teachers Institute- Pgde 2015 Application Official Thread by Taeewo(m): 3:05pm On Feb 29, 2016
Pls how can I pay the skul fee n Tablet fee?
Re: Nigeia Teachers Institute- Pgde 2015 Application Official Thread by joyolachi(f): 3:05pm On Mar 01, 2016
please is it too late to register for PGDE?
Re: Nigeia Teachers Institute- Pgde 2015 Application Official Thread by Taeewo(m): 3:47pm On Mar 01, 2016
joyolachi:
please is it too late to register for PGDE?
NO,u can still obtain the form in any keystone bank
Re: Nigeia Teachers Institute- Pgde 2015 Application Official Thread by Aigbemare(f): 7:23am On Mar 04, 2016
Hello. This thread has helped me so much. Thank you guys. I had the same issue with zenith bank and they have me some rrrn number, which I'm to take to nti head office. The people that paid in October seem to just have gotten their pin and I'm not a lady of stress. Going from the island to ogba to queue and hustle for a pin that I paid for following the directive on their website spells stress. I intend to forfeit the initial payment and make my way to keystone bank hopefully they can help me the way zenith couldn't.
I need a little assistance from you guys, please how do I locate the ketu centre from obalende. And are the lectures every Saturday? I wish to attend the class this Saturday. Thank you.
Re: Nigeia Teachers Institute- Pgde 2015 Application Official Thread by njidexy(f): 7:47am On Mar 04, 2016
That is the best thing to do. The same happened to me, I forfeited the zenith stuff and went for keystone, believe you me I am almost through, it is just remaining screening at ogba and collecting my manuals. Paid for all. You do not need to wait for zenith unless you want to forfeit this year's admission cos I heard the admission site is closing 26th March.
Re: Nigeia Teachers Institute- Pgde 2015 Application Official Thread by Taeewo(m): 11:55am On Mar 04, 2016
Aigbemare:
Hello. This thread has helped me so much. Thank you guys. I had the same issue with zenith bank and they have me some rrrn number, which I'm to take to nti head office. The people that paid in October seem to just have gotten their pin and I'm not a lady of stress. Going from the island to ogba to queue and hustle for a pin that I paid for following the directive on their website spells stress. I intend to forfeit the initial payment and make my way to keystone bank hopefully they can help me the way zenith couldn't.
I need a little assistance from you guys, please how do I locate the ketu centre from obalende. And are the lectures every Saturday? I wish to attend the class this Saturday. Thank you.
When u get to ketu bus stop,ask of NNPC filling station.Pass through the way beside the station or take #50 bike to the skul....It is trek able....The skul is Ayedere high skul ( Not sure of the spelling )......
Re: Nigeia Teachers Institute- Pgde 2015 Application Official Thread by Aigbemare(f): 5:50pm On Mar 04, 2016
Taeewo:
When u get to ketu bus stop,ask of NNPC filling station.Pass through the way beside the station or take #50 bike to the skul....It is trek able....The skul is Ayedere high skul ( Not sure of the spelling )......

Thank you for your reply.
Re: Nigeia Teachers Institute- Pgde 2015 Application Official Thread by dayo20002002: 7:09pm On Mar 04, 2016
Good day to all the newly admitted PGDE NTI students. Congratulation for been selected for the program. You are all aware that NTI run a very fast program which definitely must finish by december. Because of this, you will soon be ask to submit project topic and once it is approved, the work begin with a lot pressure as you will be given a deadline for submission.
This will be much easier if you already have a clue of topic to write and how to go about writing.
Incase you need to choose any topic and also a writing assistance, we will be available to do this with good writing and analysis skill without plagiarism and inrespective of where your centre is located, we can work it out though we are based in Lagos. You can reach us through 08028295941
Re: Nigeia Teachers Institute- Pgde 2015 Application Official Thread by Engrcharlesid(m): 8:37pm On Mar 04, 2016
Aigbemare:
no lectures 2 morow ....nxt week saturday im dere is lectures
Re: Nigeia Teachers Institute- Pgde 2015 Application Official Thread by Aigbemare(f): 8:59pm On Mar 04, 2016
Engrcharlesid:
no lectures 2 morow ....nxt week saturday im dere is lectures
Oh wow. Thank you so much. You've saved me so much stress.
Re: Nigeia Teachers Institute- Pgde 2015 Application Official Thread by dannywhyte(m): 3:04pm On Mar 05, 2016
I've been to zenith and UBA close by, they all need me to generate a pin first .
please , can somebody give me description to a keystone bank in Abuja , that I can get the application Pin! thanks
Re: Nigeia Teachers Institute- Pgde 2015 Application Official Thread by Aigbemare(f): 5:14pm On Mar 06, 2016
dannywhyte:

I've been to zenith and UBA close by, they all need me to generate a pin first .
please , can somebody give me description to a keystone bank in Abuja , that I can get the application Pin! thanks

I'd advise you to call keystone customer care number and ask them what branch you can go to that'll attend to you. That's what I did before setting out to the bank and it saved me stress.

1 Like

Re: Nigeia Teachers Institute- Pgde 2015 Application Official Thread by toyeem(f): 8:42am On Mar 07, 2016
dannywhyte:

Got mine at keystone bank at Wuse 2, just beside diamond mind, close to Valley Mall. Don't know your location but if you are close to Wuse, enter a taxi at Wuse market to diamond bank, the keystone bank is just beside it.
Re: Nigeia Teachers Institute- Pgde 2015 Application Official Thread by Aigbemare(f): 6:24am On Mar 09, 2016
Good day guys, please help me out. I just looked through nti official website and it said tuition fees for 1st semester is 25,850 but on my admission letter it says 25,000 as well as the student portal. Please which is it.
Also What's this 1,350 charge for portal access/bank charges about? Is it paid once or each time one gets a pin?
Re: Nigeia Teachers Institute- Pgde 2015 Application Official Thread by dadebayo1(m): 8:42pm On Mar 09, 2016
prissyluv:
God pls provide the money i will need to run this program this year in Jesus Name,Amen.

Amen... All the best
Re: Nigeia Teachers Institute- Pgde 2015 Application Official Thread by dadebayo1(m): 8:50pm On Mar 09, 2016
Success to everyone.... The programme is very fast just that the cost is kind of on the high side, thanks to the tablet fee.. I enrolled for the programme in january 2015 and by december 2015 we had completed the programme. Patiently waiting for the second semester result.. Had a nice time at Loyola centre in ibadan, thanks to the facilitators.... Wish everyone the very best.. And the tablet is kind of cool been using mine since january 2015 and no issues with it....

1 Like

Re: Nigeia Teachers Institute- Pgde 2015 Application Official Thread by grosy: 10:57pm On Mar 09, 2016
pls how much will i pay to collect my certificate.
Re: Nigeia Teachers Institute- Pgde 2015 Application Official Thread by Taeewo(m): 11:05pm On Mar 09, 2016
dadebayo1:
Success to everyone.... The programme is very fast just that the cost is kind of on the high side, thanks to the tablet fee.. I enrolled for the programme in january 2015 and by december 2015 we had completed the programme. Patiently waiting for the second semester result.. Had a nice time at Loyola centre in ibadan, thanks to the facilitators.... Wish everyone the very best.. And the tablet is kind of cool been using mine since january 2015 and no issues with it....
How many years does it take to collect statement of result/certificate
Re: Nigeia Teachers Institute- Pgde 2015 Application Official Thread by dadebayo1(m): 9:39am On Mar 10, 2016
Taeewo:
How many years does it take to collect statement of result/certificate

Mine is not ready yet... Still waiting for second semester result. So i guess it probably takes about 1yr or maybe one year plus ...
Re: Nigeia Teachers Institute- Pgde 2015 Application Official Thread by walecosby: 9:32pm On Mar 12, 2016
[quote author=dadebayo1 post=43639690]

Mine is not ready yet... Still waiting for second semester result. So i guess it probably takes about 1yr or maybe one year plus ...[/quote

Pls can u share ur experience with the project work. We ve bee asked to draw up topics for the project and someone has approached me to help with the project but his demand is rather too high than what i can afford. What wud u advice?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

Snake Swallows N36m Cash In JAMB Office Makurdi, Benue State / University of Ibadan 2019/2020 Admission Thread / Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.