Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:06 AM

Open Letter To All Ladies. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Open Letter To All Ladies. (784 Views)

Candid Advice For Breast For All Ladies (photo) / All Ladies Looking For Guys To Friendzone, Should Be Handled This Way. Pics: / This Is The Kind Of Man All Ladies Want ( Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Letter To All Ladies. by MhisIjay(f): 3:45pm On Dec 24, 2014
Dear Ladies,
Merry xmas nd a fabulous new year in advance. It is my prayer that we all will go through this year without any bad news.
The purpose of writting this letter is to inform u that;
1.One brazillian hair=68bags of cement.
2.One quality shoe=1trailer of sand.
3.One quality bag=10tankers of water.
4.One iphone6=4500blocks.
5.One pair of designer gown=workmanship. All these are jst enough to build a two bedroom flat grin.
Dear ladies pls let ur boyfriend be a landlord in 2015, this letter may nt refer to u but to someone u knw, do well to spread d news.
Yours sincerely,
Mhisijay.

Guys, I m nt saying u should transform into TOPGUM angry
Have a wonderful xmas kiss

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Open Letter To All Ladies. by sexylogan(m): 3:47pm On Dec 24, 2014
MhisIjay:
Dear Ladies,
Merry xmas nd a fabulous new year in advance. It is my prayer that we all will go through this year without any bad news.
The purpose of writting this letter is to inform u that;
1.One brazillian hair=68bags of cement.
2.One quality shoe=1trailer of sand.
3.One quality bag=10tankers of water.
4.One iphone6=4500blocks.
5.One pair of designer gown=workmanship. All these are jst enough to build a two bedroom flat grin.
Dear ladies pls let ur boyfriend be a landlord in 2015, this letter may nt refer to u but to someone u knw, do well to spread d news.
Yours sincerely,
Mhisijay.

Guys, I m nt saying u should transform into TOPGUM angry
Have a wonderful xmas kiss

Lols.... grin
Re: Open Letter To All Ladies. by Penboy: 3:52pm On Dec 24, 2014
"Like" if your father is as rich as Bill Gates and buying those shits for your gf won't take away one strand of hair from your head.
Re: Open Letter To All Ladies. by Beesluv: 3:58pm On Dec 24, 2014
Una don hear
Re: Open Letter To All Ladies. by Nobody: 4:28pm On Dec 24, 2014
grin grin grin
Re: Open Letter To All Ladies. by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jan 25, 2015
Op u re not left out too becoz I no see you plait koloba for head nd that ur lips come too red like Jamaica apple
Re: Open Letter To All Ladies. by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jan 25, 2015
Una hear am
Re: Open Letter To All Ladies. by falconey(m): 6:44pm On Jan 25, 2015
Them no dey comment for this kind thread......they care about the present not the future.

(1) (Reply)

Valentine Saga I Am Wicked? / What To Get Your Man This Val Season / SEE 10 Guys You Should Never Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.