Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,184 members, 7,807,607 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:07 PM

I Took A Life Today For The First Time - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / I Took A Life Today For The First Time (1189 Views)

When A Village Boy Is Visiting The Township 4 The First Time. (hilarious Photo) / See Where This Girl Took A Pix And Caption It! / I Saved A Life Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Took A Life Today For The First Time by Nobody: 3:48pm On Dec 24, 2014
This was a situation where I couldn't back down or I couldn't let my dignity be dragged to the mud. What would I tell everyone looking up to me when the news spreads that I couldn't do what every man can do. Who wants to be called the weakling in the group?

They said I should not worry but whenever I have a second to calm my mind, images of the deed flashes before my eyes. How we tied him, held him down and snuffed life out of him.

I didn't want be part of this in any way. I just didn't have the guts to do it. I can still feel the sensation of dragging back his head as he struggled and cried out as I slit his throat with the sharp knife forced into my hands as everyone cheered me on.

They said the more I do it, the easier it gets. I have blood on hands and no matter how I wash it I still feel the warmth it provided against the harsh harmattan as it flowed down my finger tips.

As if that was not enough, I was still forced to do the cleaning of the carcass. Holding organs I have never seen before. Unceremoniously dismembering the body parts and placing in a bowl ready to washed and boiled. I have lost my appetite to eat the flesh I was so willing to devour and I will resort to fish and chicken while others will enjoy the flesh of the young goat I sacrificed my humanity to provide.

I pray God forgives me for this and gives me back my sanity.
Re: I Took A Life Today For The First Time by Tallesty1(m): 3:50pm On Dec 24, 2014
OOO??
Re: I Took A Life Today For The First Time by chibwike(m): 3:51pm On Dec 24, 2014
Lol.krall...u no well oh
Re: I Took A Life Today For The First Time by chimerase2: 3:52pm On Dec 24, 2014
Somebody should pls break it down for de man of God
Re: I Took A Life Today For The First Time by greatmarshall(m): 3:55pm On Dec 24, 2014
But you eat meat everyday...
Re: I Took A Life Today For The First Time by Beesluv: 3:56pm On Dec 24, 2014
Soak your hands in hypo/bleach or bleaching cream.

Ladies pls recommend a bleaching cream to this young man
Re: I Took A Life Today For The First Time by iornenge81(m): 3:57pm On Dec 24, 2014
welcome to the group of the bad guy murdering animals
Re: I Took A Life Today For The First Time by Truth24(m): 4:00pm On Dec 24, 2014
LolZz craze man
Re: I Took A Life Today For The First Time by fiftynaira(m): 4:00pm On Dec 24, 2014
I have been taking life since 1860
Re: I Took A Life Today For The First Time by Nobody: 4:02pm On Dec 24, 2014
greatmarshall:
But you eat meat everyday...
I am not the one that butchered the animal that is why. My innocence has been forcefully taken from me
Re: I Took A Life Today For The First Time by temitemi1(m): 4:09pm On Dec 24, 2014
U still dnt have that life grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Took A Life Today For The First Time by temitemi1(m): 4:10pm On Dec 24, 2014
U still dnt have that life grin grin
Re: I Took A Life Today For The First Time by Nobody: 4:10pm On Dec 24, 2014
Old joke! But the way you narrated it made me laugh even though I've heard it before. Nice one, merry christmass!

1 Like

Re: I Took A Life Today For The First Time by Pauloot(m): 4:22pm On Dec 24, 2014
Here in Delta,we call people like krall 'Ekpa' meaning fool! lmao.......I Don laff tire here

U try I swear......
Re: I Took A Life Today For The First Time by Nobody: 4:23pm On Dec 24, 2014
eesy:
Old joke! But the way you narrated it made me laugh even though I've heard it before. Nice one, merry christmass!
oga this is not a joke
Re: I Took A Life Today For The First Time by Nobody: 4:27pm On Dec 24, 2014
I just knew it gat to be chicken grin grin

biko preserve the lap for me .
Re: I Took A Life Today For The First Time by Nobody: 4:48pm On Dec 24, 2014
Farano if not that we are in festive season I would have cussed you for moving my thread to jokes section. angry

Do I look like a joker to you? undecided

1 Like

Re: I Took A Life Today For The First Time by Nobody: 4:49pm On Dec 24, 2014
Elantracey:
I just knew it gat to be chicken grin grin

biko preserve the lap for me .
it was a goat. Blood was everywhere.
Re: I Took A Life Today For The First Time by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 24, 2014
Who did this to you?

(1) (Reply)

Taylor Swift's Nude Photo Leaks [photo] / Is This Not Funny Enough / When Oga At D Top Refuses To Pay His Driver (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.