Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,883 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:20 PM

Top Ten Types Of People You Will See In The Village This Xmass Period - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Top Ten Types Of People You Will See In The Village This Xmass Period (16853 Views)

Hilarious:..ten Types Of People You Meet On Nairaland..lol / Needs To Chartter A Car Drop To Eastern State This Xmass,pls Call 08085508012 / Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top Ten Types Of People You Will See In The Village This Xmass Period by Tallesty1(m): 4:44pm On Dec 24, 2014
SO YOU’VE GONE/GOING home to your old village to spend Christmas with the parents.

Well, Watch Out Cause You Gotta See At Least One Of These People.

1: Old classmates: Oh, look who’s back too.(We all hear this statement when we meet old time pals.) After exchanging niceties you’ll spend the rest of the evening avoiding each other if they are after your pocket. Some of them are really cool to hang out with.

2. The old colleague: You worked with this person or s/he was your best man/woman during your school years, but haven’t spoken to them since last year, on Christmas Eve, because you always see them on Christmas Eve. No matter what you’ve been through, conversation will always come back to the other people you mutually worked with.

3: The Newscaster: The knows about everything, all relationships, all breakups, all marriages, abortions, and every single call your crush recieves, just name it. They know everything.

4: People Who Are Rearching For Their Missing Rib: These ones are easy to spot, it is written all over their them that they are not in the village for xmass. It can be seen from the way they dress, talk, greet rich folks etc.

5: People Who Try To Be And Live Like The People In Town: These ones are everywhere, they stay in the village but once it is xmass time they will try in every possible way to upgrade to the level of those that will come back from the city.

6: People Who do No Other Business Except Farming. I call them the real village people, these folks are quite, you hardly see them in joints. They only visit you in the evening when all the little ones have gone out. They will gist until late in the night then they will excuse themself to go and attend to one thing or the other.

7: People Who Are Not Bothered With High Standard Of Living: Pheww, I call these folks the Malaysian guys. They spend money like it grow on trees, they buy beer in crates, they carry the finest babes. You heart is darned if their kind fall for your girlfriend.

8: People Who Practice Witchcraft and Other Form Of Spiritualism And Divination: These ones wear rings and amulets to scare people, they always bragg about all the nothings they have done to people. They want people to respect and fear them.

9: The Gossipers: The only known different between these group and the Newscasters is that they spice their story with lies to make it more interesting; especially when the gist is in your favour or when you buy them drinks.

10: Add It

cc
Tosyn2Much.

I Just Upgraded My Os To Tosyn v5.0 And The First Thing That Poped up in My Brain Was The Idea To Create This Thread.

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Top Ten Types Of People You Will See In The Village This Xmass Period by davo90tico(m): 4:45pm On Dec 24, 2014
Tallesty1:
SO YOU’VE GONE/GOING home to your old village to spend Christmas with the parents.

Well, Watch Out Cause You Gotta See At Least One Of These People.

1: Old classmates: Oh, look who’s back too.(We all here this statement when we meet old time pals.) After exchanging niceties you’ll spend the rest of the evening avoiding each other if they are after your pocket. Some of them are really cool to hang out with.

2. The old colleague: You worked with this person or s/he was your best man during your school years, but haven’t spoken to them since last year, on Christmas Eve, because you always see them on Christmas Eve. No matter what you’ve been through, conversation will always come back to the other people you mutually worked with.

3: The Newscaster: He knows about everything, all relationships, all breakups, all marriages, abortions, and every single call your crush recieves, just name it. They know everything.

4: People Who Are Rearching For Their Missing Rib: These ones are easy to spot, it is written all over their body that they are not in the village xmass. It can be seen from the way they dress, talk, greet rich folks etc.

5: People Who Try To Be And Live Like The People In Town: These one are everywhere, they stay in the village but once it is xmass time they will try in every possible way to upgrade to the level of those that will come back from the city.

6: People Who do No Other Business Except Farming. I call them the real village people, these folks are quite, you hardly see them in joints. They only visit you in the evening when all the little ones have gone out. They will gist until late in the night then they will excuse themself to go and attend to one thing or the other.

7: People Who Are Not Bothered With High Standard Of Living: Pheww, I call these folks the Malaysian guys. They spend money like it grow on trees, they buy beer in crates, they carry the finest babes. You heart is darned if their kind fall for your girlfriend.

8: People Who Practice Witchcraft and Other Form Of Spiritualism And Divination: These ones wear rings and ammulets to scare people, they always bragg about all the nothings they have done to people. They want people to respect and fear them.

9: The Gossipers: The only known different between these group and the Newscasters is that they spice their story with lies to make it more interesting; especially when the gist is your favour or when you buy them drinks.

10: Add It

cc
Tosyn2Much.

I Just Upgraded My Os To Tosyn v5.0 And The First Thing That Poped up in My Brain Was The Idea To Create This Thread.
hmmmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Types Of People You Will See In The Village This Xmass Period by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 24, 2014

2 Likes

Re: Top Ten Types Of People You Will See In The Village This Xmass Period by Beesluv: 4:49pm On Dec 24, 2014
People that have never left the village also
Re: Top Ten Types Of People You Will See In The Village This Xmass Period by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 24, 2014
All these kind of people inside one village?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top Ten Types Of People You Will See In The Village This Xmass Period by decode55(m): 4:54pm On Dec 24, 2014
Front Page material wink
Re: Top Ten Types Of People You Will See In The Village This Xmass Period by Tallesty1(m): 4:56pm On Dec 24, 2014
davo90tico:

hmmmmmmmm
Habba bro, you 4 allow me to proof-read my work b4 u quote nah. See as all my typos just dey look me.

Errrrrm, browink you fit edit am?
Re: Top Ten Types Of People You Will See In The Village This Xmass Period by Tallesty1(m): 4:58pm On Dec 24, 2014
Beesluv:
People that have never left the village also
These ones dey believe lies eeeh! They like news pass anything and they will believe anything you tell them.
Re: Top Ten Types Of People You Will See In The Village This Xmass Period by davo90tico(m): 4:59pm On Dec 24, 2014
Tallesty1:
Habba bro, you 4 allow me to proof-read my work b4 u quote nah. See as all my typos just dey look me.

Errrrrm, browink you fit edit am?
lol sorry bout that my bad
Re: Top Ten Types Of People You Will See In The Village This Xmass Period by politricks: 5:07pm On Dec 24, 2014
10. People who travelled because others are travelling.
Re: Top Ten Types Of People You Will See In The Village This Xmass Period by pickabeau1: 6:02pm On Dec 24, 2014
Here to read comments

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top Ten Types Of People You Will See In The Village This Xmass Period by igwe4gold(m): 6:08pm On Dec 24, 2014
People that always mind there business
Re: Top Ten Types Of People You Will See In The Village This Xmass Period by Emmyk(m): 6:20pm On Dec 24, 2014
cheesy cheesy
Re: Top Ten Types Of People You Will See In The Village This Xmass Period by Tallesty1(m): 6:23pm On Dec 24, 2014
politricks:
10. People who travelled because others are travelling.
No shi shi 4 pocket

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Types Of People You Will See In The Village This Xmass Period by Tallesty1(m): 6:24pm On Dec 24, 2014
pickabeau1:
Here to read comments
lmao............
Re: Top Ten Types Of People You Will See In The Village This Xmass Period by Tallesty1(m): 6:25pm On Dec 24, 2014
igwe4gold:
People that always mind there business
No nonsense at all

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Types Of People You Will See In The Village This Xmass Period by Medunah: 6:27pm On Dec 24, 2014
The ones who go to show off their wealth or newly acquired properties mostly cars

5 Likes

Re: Top Ten Types Of People You Will See In The Village This Xmass Period by tosan200(m): 7:04pm On Dec 24, 2014
the village jester and drunkard who the people of the village pray never to be like.

2 Likes

Re: Top Ten Types Of People You Will See In The Village This Xmass Period by Nobody: 7:04pm On Dec 24, 2014
Everybody with his/her own pattern
Re: Top Ten Types Of People You Will See In The Village This Xmass Period by akashi01(m): 7:05pm On Dec 24, 2014
#OkBye
Re: Top Ten Types Of People You Will See In The Village This Xmass Period by saxwizard(m): 7:05pm On Dec 24, 2014
okkk okkk okkkkkkk
Re: Top Ten Types Of People You Will See In The Village This Xmass Period by WIZGUY69(m): 7:05pm On Dec 24, 2014
[size=24]LOADING : 10 TYPES OF RICE YOU WILL SEE ON XMAS DAY!
PS: NOBODY SHOULD CREATE THE THREAD WITHOUT MY PERMISSION[/size]

grin

9 Likes

Re: Top Ten Types Of People You Will See In The Village This Xmass Period by olayincar(m): 7:06pm On Dec 24, 2014
grin grin
Re: Top Ten Types Of People You Will See In The Village This Xmass Period by lionduke(m): 7:06pm On Dec 24, 2014
.you forgot the VIP, our surname is very popular, we roll in convoy, close up the village bar, buy every thing in village church bazaar, we donate most in community projects, our family cook Christmas rise for multitude and all them village chicks always want your attention.

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Types Of People You Will See In The Village This Xmass Period by 4reigningqueen: 7:06pm On Dec 24, 2014
hmmm
Re: Top Ten Types Of People You Will See In The Village This Xmass Period by freshness2020: 7:06pm On Dec 24, 2014
8: People Who Practice Witchcraft and
Other Form Of Spiritualism And Divination:
These ones wear rings and ammulets to scare
people, they always bragg about all the nothings
they have done to people. They want people to
respect and fear them
Na dis one make me take Lagos do village!
#i love my life!

5 Likes

Re: Top Ten Types Of People You Will See In The Village This Xmass Period by holatin(m): 7:06pm On Dec 24, 2014
The observant like the op.
he observe first then he cum
Nairaland to update.

2 Likes

Re: Top Ten Types Of People You Will See In The Village This Xmass Period by Realist5: 7:06pm On Dec 24, 2014
people that will go wt the intention of bleeping village gals grin

7 Likes

Re: Top Ten Types Of People You Will See In The Village This Xmass Period by kamez(m): 7:07pm On Dec 24, 2014
As long as the topic starts with "10 types of...."

It must make FP....

SMH

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Types Of People You Will See In The Village This Xmass Period by cynthia3d(f): 7:08pm On Dec 24, 2014
Ok
Re: Top Ten Types Of People You Will See In The Village This Xmass Period by VanTee20(m): 7:08pm On Dec 24, 2014
Op, no oofeinse but I have not seen anyone of those people you listed in my village.
Re: Top Ten Types Of People You Will See In The Village This Xmass Period by Brymo: 7:08pm On Dec 24, 2014
Village, can't remember when last?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Many Faces Do You See! / How Much Is Electricity In Your Area / This Lady‘s Nose is the biggest no doubt(Must See)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.