Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,852 members, 7,806,414 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:06 PM

TF? Is There Anyone In Your Life You'd Trust Enough To Do This With? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / TF? Is There Anyone In Your Life You'd Trust Enough To Do This With? (1101 Views)

Name One Nairalander, You'd Love To Meet In Person. / Scam Alert! "Customercare@bank.negarany.us.tf" / Amazing Facts of the world You'd Want To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TF? Is There Anyone In Your Life You'd Trust Enough To Do This With? by Naijafanx(f): 6:28pm On Dec 24, 2014
[img]http://2.bp..com/-msUf0At4RlY/VJXImUdOScI/AAAAAAAEJKs/shX0WEcyogY/s1600/1.png[/img]
This is by far the biggest senseless risk I've ever seen anyone take. In the video which was posted on instagram, a young man is lowered and held very firmly by the hand of his close friend from a tall building overseeing a highway.

Read More ยป
http://naijafanx..com/2014/12/tf-is-there-anyone-in-your-life-youd.html
Re: TF? Is There Anyone In Your Life You'd Trust Enough To Do This With? by IKJ66(m): 6:32pm On Dec 24, 2014
My mum !!!!!!!!!!
Re: TF? Is There Anyone In Your Life You'd Trust Enough To Do This With? by temitemi1(m): 6:36pm On Dec 24, 2014
My woman grin grin
Re: TF? Is There Anyone In Your Life You'd Trust Enough To Do This With? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Dec 24, 2014
My son
Re: TF? Is There Anyone In Your Life You'd Trust Enough To Do This With? by Sylvarresta(m): 6:40pm On Dec 24, 2014
My momma
Re: TF? Is There Anyone In Your Life You'd Trust Enough To Do This With? by Tallesty1(m): 6:41pm On Dec 24, 2014
You Get Brain Gan!!!!!!
temitemi1:
My woman grin grin
grincheesycheesycheesy
Re: TF? Is There Anyone In Your Life You'd Trust Enough To Do This With? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Dec 24, 2014
bisous:
My son
me nko?
Re: TF? Is There Anyone In Your Life You'd Trust Enough To Do This With? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Dec 24, 2014
juanmata:

me nko?

Hahahaha Juanmata you want me to fall like an overripe paw paw on the highway?
Re: TF? Is There Anyone In Your Life You'd Trust Enough To Do This With? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Dec 24, 2014
bisous:

Hahahaha Juanmata you want me to fall like an overripe paw paw on the highway?
This girl don't know me... Lol
Re: TF? Is There Anyone In Your Life You'd Trust Enough To Do This With? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Dec 24, 2014
juanmata:

This girl don't know me... Lol

No i don't ooh,love my life too much to risk it with someone who doesnt have a stake in it
Re: TF? Is There Anyone In Your Life You'd Trust Enough To Do This With? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Dec 24, 2014
bisous:

No i don't ooh,love my life too much to risk it with someone who doesnt have a stake in it
OK but I wish u could trust me
Re: TF? Is There Anyone In Your Life You'd Trust Enough To Do This With? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Dec 24, 2014
juanmata:

OK but I wish u could trust me

oh yea based on?
Re: TF? Is There Anyone In Your Life You'd Trust Enough To Do This With? by holatin(m): 7:01pm On Dec 24, 2014
The op
Re: TF? Is There Anyone In Your Life You'd Trust Enough To Do This With? by quivah(f): 7:20pm On Dec 24, 2014
nobody.. I'm afraid of heights sad
Re: TF? Is There Anyone In Your Life You'd Trust Enough To Do This With? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Dec 24, 2014
bisous:

oh yea based on?
Nothing for now
Re: TF? Is There Anyone In Your Life You'd Trust Enough To Do This With? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Dec 24, 2014
juanmata:

Nothing for now

grin..........that explains why I didn't choose you.
How is your Christmas eve going though?
Re: TF? Is There Anyone In Your Life You'd Trust Enough To Do This With? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Dec 24, 2014
My Olosho

Anything for her grin
Re: TF? Is There Anyone In Your Life You'd Trust Enough To Do This With? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 24, 2014
bisous:

grin..........that explains why I didn't choose you.
How is your Christmas eve going though?
Cool, Although it starts with text messages n ends with Food. How about you?
Re: TF? Is There Anyone In Your Life You'd Trust Enough To Do This With? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 24, 2014
juanmata:

Cool, Although it starts with text messages n ends with Food. How about you?

How do you mean
Re: TF? Is There Anyone In Your Life You'd Trust Enough To Do This With? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Dec 24, 2014
bisous:

How do you mean
Christmas is always dull for me, and I expect the same tomorrow.

(1) (Reply)

My Social Experiment On Nairaland using a fake female account / DUNAMIS-Edo State / Eletronic Revenue Management System (e-rms) For Federal And State Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.