Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,413 members, 7,808,472 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:28 PM

Please Help With My Daughter's Hot Water Burns - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help With My Daughter's Hot Water Burns (4020 Views)

Teacher Makes Girl Sit On Hot Water Container In Lagos, Girl Dies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: Girl Suffers Burns After Transformer Explodes At Epe,lagos / Hot Water Burns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help With My Daughter's Hot Water Burns by llade(m): 6:37pm On Dec 24, 2014
Hi pls I av not been myself since sunday. My sister inlaw in d name of making my 3 year old daughter's hair poured hot water on her. Now her left ear has peeled same for her left arm from d shoulder to d elbow. I took her to d hospital and d blisters from d skin area dat did not peel off during d hot water contact were broken. We take her to d hospital for dressing every two days but I want to ask what I can apply to d scalds to prevent her skin from being scared. I live in Abuja.
Re: Please Help With My Daughter's Hot Water Burns by yorex2011: 6:42pm On Dec 24, 2014
Honey... Tho shud have been applied earlier.. And regularly.. Wish her speedy recovery
Re: Please Help With My Daughter's Hot Water Burns by Nobody: 6:49pm On Dec 24, 2014
But you are already taking her to the hospital and the wound is being dressed na.. just make sure you take her regularly to the hospital....there are antibiotics containing dressing materials that the hospital should know how to use. Dont go and put something else o..it can be annoying

1 Like

Re: Please Help With My Daughter's Hot Water Burns by holatin(m): 6:51pm On Dec 24, 2014
Apply raw egg then palm oil
Re: Please Help With My Daughter's Hot Water Burns by llade(m): 6:52pm On Dec 24, 2014
Currently after dressing d burn wounds, dermazin is applied. I pray she gets healed fast but I need help on d issue of preventing scars.
Re: Please Help With My Daughter's Hot Water Burns by Nobody: 7:11pm On Dec 24, 2014
llade:
Currently after dressing d burn wounds, dermazin is applied. I pray she gets healed fast but I need help on d issue of preventing scars.
thats good...just watch her closely..wishing her speedy recovery and please dont put raw egg and infect that wound.
Re: Please Help With My Daughter's Hot Water Burns by llade(m): 7:42pm On Dec 24, 2014
Not at all not putting egg

1 Like

Re: Please Help With My Daughter's Hot Water Burns by galaxybabe(f): 8:21pm On Dec 24, 2014
Apply BLUESEAL vaseline; don't worry much k, as she's still a baby the blueseal will do. Wishing her quick recovery, Amen!
Re: Please Help With My Daughter's Hot Water Burns by galaxybabe(f): 8:22pm On Dec 24, 2014
Apply original BLUESEAL vaseline; don't worry much k, as she's still a baby the blueseal will do. Wishing her quick recovery, Amen!
Re: Please Help With My Daughter's Hot Water Burns by llade(m): 11:54am On Dec 25, 2014
@ galaxybabe d blueseal vaseline is it after d wounds heal cos am applying dermazin on d wounds currently.
Re: Please Help With My Daughter's Hot Water Burns by galaxybabe(f): 4:06pm On Dec 25, 2014
After the wounds heal,merry xmas
Re: Please Help With My Daughter's Hot Water Burns by llade(m): 2:49pm On Dec 26, 2014
@ galaxybabe thanks
Re: Please Help With My Daughter's Hot Water Burns by galaxybabe(f): 7:16pm On Dec 26, 2014
llade:
@ galaxybabe thanks
you welcome dear; don't worry Much k; our Lord of little children will heal her instantly.
Re: Please Help With My Daughter's Hot Water Burns by PapiWata: 7:54pm On Dec 26, 2014
What in the hell was going on with the placement of boiling hot water near a child ? What in God's name is meant by the term "making" a child's hair ? WTF !

Was that water dropped on the child by accident, or was it being used to inflict some dangerous, pointless and painful "beauty treatment" on the poor child's hair ?

Every year untold numbers of brain-dead African women and innocent CHILD victims get severely burned with hot water and acidic chemicals intended to straighten African hair, in a FUTILE bid to FORCE that hair to magically become silky and flowing like that of a WHITE person. All that idiocy arises out of SHAME about the UNCHANGEABLE physical features of one's own black race, which gives rise to an utterly mad and reckless determination to CHANGE their race from black to white, by the use of chemical warfare on the offending black skin and frizzy African hair.

I am sorry to say this man, but the criminal responsible for inflicting that burn on your child should be prevented from having contact with ANY child by court order, or, at the very least, should be barred from setting foot anywhere near the child she already tried to kill with her sick "beauty treatment". Seriously, in a just world the person who attacked your child ought to be medically STERILIZED to prevent that dimwit from breeding and passing on mental illness to a second generation. What a chit-for-brains asz, and what a damn shame that dumb-asz is a woman.

Damn. This sad tale makes me mad as hell.
Re: Please Help With My Daughter's Hot Water Burns by Lexusgs430: 9:45pm On Dec 26, 2014
llade:
Hi pls I av not been myself since sunday. My sister inlaw in d name of making my 3 year old daughter's hair poured hot water on her. Now her left ear has peeled same for her left arm from d shoulder to d elbow. I took her to d hospital and d blisters from d skin area dat did not peel off during d hot water contact were broken. We take her to d hospital for dressing every two days but I want to ask what I can apply to d scalds to prevent her skin from being scared. I live in Abuja.

Sorry to hear about this unfortunate incident. You are doing the right thing presently, by visiting a hospital and having it dressed regularly.
Do not go against medical advice, by applying 3rd party ointments or portions, for fear of introducing any form of infection to the affected site. About avoiding scars, you will cross the bridge when you get to it, healing is the priority for now !!! Assuming the child is still young, their is a possibility that, has the child grows older, the scar might varnish over time.
NB: Keep a photography and video diary, to monitor progress overtime.
Re: Please Help With My Daughter's Hot Water Burns by kemiola89(f): 8:22am On Dec 27, 2014
So much price to pay for fashion!

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Marks 3 Years Without Wild Polio Virus / Why Do Most Girls Have Virginal Odour? Is It A Sign Of Infection? / Niger State Speaker, Abdullahi Bawa & Clerk Test Positive For COVID-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.