Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,808,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:14 AM

Who Says Women Are Not Attracted By What They See? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Says Women Are Not Attracted By What They See? (37477 Views)

I'm Not Attracted To My Girlfriend Anymore, / I Am Not Attracted To My Husband – I Love Him Like A Brother / I Am Not Attracted To My Bf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Says Women Are Not Attracted By What They See? by LaurelP(m): 6:44pm On Dec 24, 2014
I've often heard people say that women are not attracted by what they see. They are according to them, attracted by sweet and romantic words. This is a consensus held by mostly women and some men.

I beg to disagree with this opinion. Women are equally attracted by sight just like men. They however do not react or show it the way men do. If women are not attracted by sight:

Why do they prefer and even crave for handsome men/guys over the average or ugly ones? This happens even here on NL, the handsome guys getting more attention from ladies.

Why do they like or prefer guys who are trendy and follow latest styles in fashion over achaic guys?
this also happens here on Nl.

Why do they die for guys who are rich and drive nice cars, live in nice houses and have good jobs/businesses? Are these things not physical, are they spoken words

Why do they like or prefer confident guys over timid ones?
Is confidence not a physical attribute one can see

Why do they like guys who are always clean and neat instead of dirty guys who are romantic?

Conclusion: There's nobody who doesn't like romantic words, both men and women.
There's also no one who doesn't get attracted to things that look good, both men and women.
So women are also attracted by what they see.

44 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Who Says Women Are Not Attracted By What They See? by jasper7(m): 6:49pm On Dec 24, 2014
MURDIFIED: Well, Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. grin. The word should be "attractive" and not beautiful. because to some gals, a fat purse is all the attraction they need. cheesy

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Says Women Are Not Attracted By What They See? by temitemi1(m): 6:49pm On Dec 24, 2014
U are very much on point!

3 Likes

Re: Who Says Women Are Not Attracted By What They See? by LaurelP(m): 6:53pm On Dec 24, 2014
jasper7:
So... what hope lies for ugly guys like me? embarassed I thought gals are attracted to money? cry

Yes they are
And other things I mentioned above

1 Like

Re: Who Says Women Are Not Attracted By What They See? by major466(m): 6:56pm On Dec 24, 2014
I agree with the Op.

1 Like

Re: Who Says Women Are Not Attracted By What They See? by LogoDWhiz(m): 7:23pm On Dec 24, 2014
No o!
Don't get it wrong!

They are attracted mostly and more by what they hear

No human being won't be attracted by what they see.
The level differs between males and females

Meanwhile this principle is not exclusive to all males and females. Just the majority

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Says Women Are Not Attracted By What They See? by quivah(f): 7:24pm On Dec 24, 2014
cheesy op are you ugly, poor and timid cheesy?

8 Likes

Re: Who Says Women Are Not Attracted By What They See? by LaurelP(m): 7:55pm On Dec 24, 2014
quivah:
cheesy op are you ugly, poor and timid cheesy?

Check my profile kid

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Says Women Are Not Attracted By What They See? by quivah(f): 8:07pm On Dec 24, 2014
LaurelP:

Check my profile kid
plus you are also one rude boy
...who can't take a joke.

check your profile because u b chris b?undecided

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Says Women Are Not Attracted By What They See? by Janeify(f): 8:29pm On Dec 24, 2014
quivah:

Lols.

Just check his profile wink

4 Likes

Re: Who Says Women Are Not Attracted By What They See? by quivah(f): 8:31pm On Dec 24, 2014
Janeify:

Lols.

Just check his profile wink
help me here... does it worth my KB wink?

12 Likes

Re: Who Says Women Are Not Attracted By What They See? by lilmax(m): 8:32pm On Dec 24, 2014
True
Re: Who Says Women Are Not Attracted By What They See? by Janeify(f): 8:36pm On Dec 24, 2014
quivah:

help me here... does it worth my KB wink?
lol.
I just administered my eye drop into my eye cool
No vex,don't think it's worth it grin

17 Likes

Re: Who Says Women Are Not Attracted By What They See? by LaurelP(m): 8:54pm On Dec 24, 2014
quivah:

Mine was a joke too
Why can't u take a simple joke

15 Likes

Re: Who Says Women Are Not Attracted By What They See? by clevvermind(m): 9:01pm On Dec 24, 2014
they are attracted by big dick too.

14 Likes

Re: Who Says Women Are Not Attracted By What They See? by FLAWLES(f): 9:32pm On Dec 24, 2014
Am attracted to CUTE guys with PINK lips;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;infact good LOOKs

3 Likes

Re: Who Says Women Are Not Attracted By What They See? by TDstarr: 10:10pm On Dec 24, 2014
make i book this spacebincase the thread come dey make sense later

no bannin its xmas grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Says Women Are Not Attracted By What They See? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 24, 2014
booked
Re: Who Says Women Are Not Attracted By What They See? by sccofield(m): 10:10pm On Dec 24, 2014
hmmmmmmmm
Re: Who Says Women Are Not Attracted By What They See? by 100Cents: 10:11pm On Dec 24, 2014
A girl's eyes can analyze a man's worth faster than a calculator..

17 Likes

Re: Who Says Women Are Not Attracted By What They See? by optimusprime2(m): 10:11pm On Dec 24, 2014
FLAWLES:
Am attracted to CUTE guys with PINK lips;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;infact good LOOKs
like me right?
#raiseseyebrow
Re: Who Says Women Are Not Attracted By What They See? by IKJ66(m): 10:11pm On Dec 24, 2014
Naso
Re: Who Says Women Are Not Attracted By What They See? by ClintonNzedimma(m): 10:11pm On Dec 24, 2014
Moderators are fond of deleting my comments even when they are not against the rules.
I commented on one of Tosyne2much thread and i got over 45 likes for that post but it was deleted.
What did i do wrong?
I call upon Seun and his Mods to ask them only one question
-
-
-
Na Like This I go Dey?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Says Women Are Not Attracted By What They See? by DONMAYOR19(m): 10:12pm On Dec 24, 2014
sccofield:
hmmmmmmmm
and what's the meaning of this?

1 Like

Re: Who Says Women Are Not Attracted By What They See? by Abdgafarplenty(m): 10:12pm On Dec 24, 2014
I think my teacher told me the same!

grin I hope she's correct
Re: Who Says Women Are Not Attracted By What They See? by 9jvirgin(m): 10:12pm On Dec 24, 2014
Women d winkey woo me, they attracted to good looking guyz
Re: Who Says Women Are Not Attracted By What They See? by 100Cents: 10:13pm On Dec 24, 2014
jasper7:
So... what hope lies for ugly guys like me? embarassed I thought gals are attracted to money? cry

How much do you have ?

Let's start from there. Lol..
Re: Who Says Women Are Not Attracted By What They See? by coolhamid(m): 10:14pm On Dec 24, 2014
Who cares about what women are attracted to or not....if they like, they should start finding monkeys attractive.... Me no care...

You all should Vote GMB for President of Obodo Nigeria in 2015

11 Likes

Re: Who Says Women Are Not Attracted By What They See? by englishmart(m): 10:14pm On Dec 24, 2014
tell that to the ladies. And not me.
Re: Who Says Women Are Not Attracted By What They See? by Prodeegee(m): 10:14pm On Dec 24, 2014

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Joro Olumofin: Why A Lot Of Ladies Didn't Get Married This Year / Man Checks Out His Fiancée's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos / She Shot Her Shot But I Don't Feel The Same

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.