Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,045 members, 7,799,536 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

Do We Have Muslims Supporting GEJ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do We Have Muslims Supporting GEJ? (1481 Views)

Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? / The SE (Igbo) Should Be Commended For Supporting GEJ / Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do We Have Muslims Supporting GEJ? by Acidosis(m): 7:58pm On Dec 24, 2014
Please indicate if you're one. Thanks
Re: Do We Have Muslims Supporting GEJ? by Acidosis(m): 8:03pm On Dec 24, 2014
hehehe... time for logical reasonings

Logic 101.
Re: Do We Have Muslims Supporting GEJ? by temitemi1(m): 8:03pm On Dec 24, 2014
GEJ till 2019!!!

6 Likes

Re: Do We Have Muslims Supporting GEJ? by Acidosis(m): 8:07pm On Dec 24, 2014
^ Sure
Re: Do We Have Muslims Supporting GEJ? by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:18pm On Dec 24, 2014
How do you expect muslims to support someone who has declared/ridiculed them as terrorists

11 Likes

Re: Do We Have Muslims Supporting GEJ? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 24, 2014
May God bless President Goodluck Jonathan and all Nigerians. One with God is majority. As God is for us, nobody can be against us. I plead the Blood of Jesus Christ upon Nigeria. There shall be peace. Nigeria shall know peace and prosperity in Jesus name, Amen!
Re: Do We Have Muslims Supporting GEJ? by sonya4all(m): 8:26pm On Dec 24, 2014
@ngene. Am one of those nairalnders who always read and seldomly comment. But i have observed you particularly. Your hatred for the person of GEJ.has affected your sense of reasonable decorum. I spit on your useless life. You are one of the supporters of terrorism in nigeria.simply because the power is not with the APC in the central.everything the president does is seen in a bad light...

12 Likes

Re: Do We Have Muslims Supporting GEJ? by Acidosis(m): 8:33pm On Dec 24, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:
[s]How do you expect muslims to support someone who has declared/ridiculed them as terrorists
[/s]
So the Buhari campaign is a muslim strategy + gullible christians?

4 Likes

Re: Do We Have Muslims Supporting GEJ? by theV0ice: 8:36pm On Dec 24, 2014
Acidosis:
Please indicate if you're one. Thanks

I thought you guys say all muslims are terrorists and there's no association between Light (GEJ) and Darkness (Muslims) so why are you looking for support among the people of Darkness?

In any case, the following are ready to die for GEJ: Sambo, Ahmadu Alli, Lawal Kaita, Tanko Yakassai, Saidu Dakingari, Dankwanbo, Bamanga Tukur etc

Are they not enough?

10 Likes

Re: Do We Have Muslims Supporting GEJ? by theV0ice: 8:39pm On Dec 24, 2014
myhoodlink:
May God bless President Goodluck Jonathan and all Nigerians. One with God is majority. As God is for us, nobody can be against us. I plead the Blood of Jesus Christ upon Nigeria. There shall be peace. Nigeria shall know peace and prosperity in Jesus name, Amen!

If only the 'christians' parading in aso rock today actually know Christ. When the examples of Christians ruling are GEJ, PEJ, Okupe, Abati, FFK, T.A Orji etc then you know Christ is very far from governance in Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: Do We Have Muslims Supporting GEJ? by Acidosis(m): 8:43pm On Dec 24, 2014
I still need answers people (not noise).

1 Like

Re: Do We Have Muslims Supporting GEJ? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Dec 24, 2014
theV0ice:

If only the 'christians' parading in aso rock today actually know Christ. When the examples of Christians ruling are GEJ, PEJ, Okupe, Abati, FFK, T.A Orji etc then you know Christ is very far from governance in Nigeria

With all sense of sincerity, when was the last time you prayed for these men?

1 Like

Re: Do We Have Muslims Supporting GEJ? by MalcoImX: 8:53pm On Dec 24, 2014
Acidosis:

So the Buhari campaign is a muslim strategy + gullible christians?
Why ask the question when you seem to have READYMADE answers?

5 Likes

Re: Do We Have Muslims Supporting GEJ? by chimerase2: 8:55pm On Dec 24, 2014
Who cares undecided
Re: Do We Have Muslims Supporting GEJ? by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:00pm On Dec 24, 2014
sonya4all:
[s]@ngene. Am one of those nairalnders who always read and seldomly comment. But i have observed you particularly. Your hatred for the person of GEJ.has affected your sense of reasonable decorum. I spit on your useless life. You are one of the supporters of terrorism in nigeria.simply because the power is not with the APC in the central.everything the president does is seen in a bad light...[/s]

Trash!

3 Likes

Re: Do We Have Muslims Supporting GEJ? by SeverusSnape(m): 9:03pm On Dec 24, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Trash!
Truth is bitter.
Re: Do We Have Muslims Supporting GEJ? by Alphaoscar: 9:04pm On Dec 24, 2014
theV0ice:

classic!!!

2 Likes

Re: Do We Have Muslims Supporting GEJ? by theV0ice: 9:10pm On Dec 24, 2014
myhoodlink:
With all sense of sincerity, when was the last time you prayed for these men?

What kind of prayer are you talking about? Prayer of repentance or prayer of punishment and destruction?
Re: Do We Have Muslims Supporting GEJ? by gbaskipro: 9:17pm On Dec 24, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Trash!

You call it trash Truth they say is bitter, you sit down there and say all sorts of rubbish and it shows you don't have sympathy for the numerous Nigerians dying all because your party is not in govt. For me I feel you should get a life and stop riddicling yourself here.... We have seen enough of you!

1 Like

Re: Do We Have Muslims Supporting GEJ? by gbaskipro: 9:21pm On Dec 24, 2014
theV0ice:

Are you better off? If you die today will you go to heaven? We only see them because they are up there... Many of us would do worst if we get there.even little opportunities in our places of work we tend to show all sort of evil tendencies. Simple getting admission we can't give people by merit.... Man must know man.... See the virus of corruption is in all Nigerians or is it GEJ that made sure that my sister after passing common entrance on merit did not get admission to federal govt college It was our fellow Nigerians who are ib that office
Re: Do We Have Muslims Supporting GEJ? by theV0ice: 9:28pm On Dec 24, 2014
gbaskipro:

Are you better off? If you die today will you go to heaven? We only see them because they are up there... Many of us would do worst if we get there.even little opportunities in our places of work we tend to show all sort of evil tendencies. Simple getting admission we can't give people by merit.... Man must know man.... See the virus of corruption is in all Nigerians or is it GEJ that made sure that my sister after passing common entrance on merit did not get admission to federal govt college It was our fellow Nigerians who are ib that office

That is why you and GEJ should stop appealing to spiritual authority in your defense of the indefensible. The guy represents no christian interest in aso rock. He represents the interests of his cabal which comprises 'Christians', Muslims, Pagans, Ogbonis etc.

Vote for whom you will. Stop playing the christian or blood of Jesus card and stop playing the Muslim card too. If an atheist will make a good leader, vote him in. No one is righteous but at least some have a sense of duty. We don't need a righteous man to rule Nigeria because such doesn't exist. Rather we need a patriot ready to make a change

7 Likes

Re: Do We Have Muslims Supporting GEJ? by tosin2013: 9:49pm On Dec 24, 2014
theV0ice:

I thought you guys say all muslims are terrorists and there's no association between Light (GEJ) and Darkness (Muslims) so why are you looking for support among the people of Darkness?

In any case, the following are ready to die for GEJ: Sambo, Ahmadu Alli, Lawal Kaita, Tanko Yakassai, Saidu Dakingari, Dankwanbo, Bamanga Tukur etc

Are they not enough?

Op, av u not gotten ur answer? The Muslims in d PDP cabal ravaging this country for the last 16 years are supporting him.

Now u can close de thread
Re: Do We Have Muslims Supporting GEJ? by olapluto(m): 10:09pm On Dec 24, 2014
With FFK associating Islam with evil, only an 'evil' Muslim will support GEJ. GEJ and his supporters have spent the last 4 years breeding religious hatred. Now is time for that hatred to consume them.

2 Likes

Re: Do We Have Muslims Supporting GEJ? by minister2015: 10:27pm On Dec 24, 2014
Honestly speaking, I supported GEJ against Atiku during PDP primary in 2011, but considering the ongoing genocide, for 6-year, he is still telling us that he gets contradictory advice; how many years does he want to learn, because we r tired of his TRIAL AND ERROR

3 Likes

Re: Do We Have Muslims Supporting GEJ? by ItsMeAboki(m): 11:52pm On Dec 24, 2014
tosin2013:

Op, av u not gotten ur answer? The Muslims in d PDP cabal ravaging this country for the last 16 years are supporting him.

Now u can close de thread

Quite true.

2 Likes

Re: Do We Have Muslims Supporting GEJ? by san316(m): 7:22am On Dec 25, 2014
Let me lie to you....

I am a staunch GEJ supporter. Are you satisfied?

Though I know that as a terrorist from the dark clan, my support is not needed.

1 Like

Re: Do We Have Muslims Supporting GEJ? by luv2talk(m): 10:12am On Dec 25, 2014
[b]Im a Muslim, i voted for OBJ back in 2003 against buhari, Never seen OBJ as christain, but a leader. we voted for muslim/muslim ticket in 1993 without rancor. Im from Ilorin and it took me days to persuade my area guy to support GEJ/PDP then in 2011. But what do i have as reward?

Femi Fani-Kayode distorting my religion, Reno Omokri blaming islam for GEJ woe, Doyin Okupe comparing GEJ to Jesus christ. Haba!! the last time i checked bibble, never seen where JESUS SPENT equivalent of 1B to eat.

If i travel to North now, I cant keep mustache, My wife canT wear long Hijab without being harassed, How can a mushroom oranization using knife and sword to fight now turns to full fledge terrorist organization with cache of sophisticated weapon within just 4years? shocked shocked Haba!!! Enough of Retired Niger/Delta Militant Masquerading as BOKO HARAM

Sincerely, GEJ should forget Kwara State, There Must be CHANGE in 2015 not because Buhari is a muslim, But because we want this madness to stop angry angry angry

MR EBELE JONATHAN, BLOOD IS IN YOUR HANDS!!! cry cry cry
[/b]
Re: Do We Have Muslims Supporting GEJ? by Zuria(f): 10:26am On Dec 25, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:
How do you expect muslims to support someone who has declared/ridiculed them as terrorists

Madam, the president have consistently insisted that terrorism has no place in Islam. He has never declared/ridiculed muslims as terrorists.

@op, we should not base the forthcoming election on religion / tribe. Most people here on Nairaland don't have PVCs, yet they come here claiming "GEJ till 2019" / "GMB 2015".

We all should pray for a peaceful elections come February 2015...may the best man win cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Do We Have Muslims Supporting GEJ? by luv2talk(m): 10:34am On Dec 25, 2014
Zuria:

Madam, the president have consistently insisted that terrorism has no place in Islam. He has never declared/ridiculed muslims as terrorists.

@op, we should not base the forthcoming election on religion / tribe. Most people here on Nairaland don't have PVCs, yet they come here claiming "GEJ till 2019" / "GMB 2015".

We all should pray for a peaceful elections come February 2015...may the best man win cool cool cool
My sister, kindly check the twitter timelines of Most GEJ ardent supporters, especially FFK, RENO, AND OKUPE. Then u will know the level of islamaphobia in Presidency.

When GEJ cabinet was constituted, We have no SOUTH WEST muslim there, when election is coming, he now remember them and choose them. Compare the cabinet of Yaradua, count the number of Christians manning sensitive positions and juxtapose it with GEJ cabinet.

GEJ Hatred for islam and Muslim is very clear. At least, you have seen the cabinet of Buhari in 1983, where christian were majorly in his cabinet.

GEJ supporters on Nairaland are not helping matters too, they keep branding islam bad name whenever there is any terrorist activities. Religion card wont help GEJ. let them continue it, we are wiser now sad

(1) (Reply)

How President Jonathan Paid Guys To Hype His Hashtag On Twitter (PHOTO) / Even With Quota System, Buhari Does Not Have A Primary School Certificate. / Fact Check: How Many Jobs Has Jonathan Created?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.