Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:07 AM

She Broke My Heart: She Calls Begging - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Broke My Heart: She Calls Begging (4354 Views)

If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date / When She Calls Out Your Bestfriend's Name During Sex / She Calls HIM By Her Ex’s Name Even During Sex! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Broke My Heart: She Calls Begging by aypumpin2(m): 5:50pm On Dec 10, 2008
Why does some girls like cheating on thier guys, because i meet a girl recently and we had a little chat, she said i was funny, and that she liked me, so as a man now, i took the responsibility and approach her and she accepted, so later that nite we talked on phone, she sent me two lovely messeges, i sent her own back, i now sent her another one later in the evening, i never new she was in her boyfriend's place when i sent the text the text so the boyfriend saw the text and they both had a quarel, she had to send me a text warning me not to text her or call her again, she sent the text around 4.30AM in the morning, but before all that happened she call during the xtracool period and place me on a conference call with her boy, and she later ended the call and told me she placed me on a conference call with her boyfriend, that i should not be annoyed that she didn't tell me she had a guy, i accepted her apology, but later when i got a text warning me i was heart broken, she has been calling me, and sending text pleading that i should forgive her, but i refuse to pick her calls, so what can i do?
Re: She Broke My Heart: She Calls Begging by bettes(f): 5:54pm On Dec 10, 2008
Cheating on theirs guysShe was never yours to be begin with.
Re: She Broke My Heart: She Calls Begging by Nobody: 5:54pm On Dec 10, 2008
Forget her
Re: She Broke My Heart: She Calls Begging by Nobody: 6:07pm On Dec 10, 2008
abi o, forget and forget. . . tongue
Re: She Broke My Heart: She Calls Begging by sistawoman: 6:08pm On Dec 10, 2008
How long did this "love affair" last?

PS. She was never your girl she was and is still his girl.
Re: She Broke My Heart: She Calls Begging by HRhotness(f): 9:37pm On Dec 10, 2008
how do pple get themselves into weird situations like this? undecided
Re: She Broke My Heart: She Calls Begging by omega25red(m): 9:39pm On Dec 10, 2008
This dude is so funny. grin grin grin from what i understand all this happened within 24 hours and your heart is already broken??
For real our folks need to stop confusing lust for love
Re: She Broke My Heart: She Calls Begging by galatico(m): 9:47pm On Dec 10, 2008
Girls are full of shits !!! they cheat at wheel that's why am scared of falling in love cuz the last time I did she broke my heart into shreds, cheer up man!!! Forget about her and move on with your life,
Re: She Broke My Heart: She Calls Begging by MrCrackles(m): 9:51pm On Dec 10, 2008
Oh dear!

cheesy undecided
Re: She Broke My Heart: She Calls Begging by bacterium(m): 9:55pm On Dec 10, 2008
No wait the lady. I am here for you baby. Contact me I make it better for you. You will never miss woman again!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: She Broke My Heart: She Calls Begging by MrCrackles(m): 9:58pm On Dec 10, 2008
shocked shocked shocked shocked

The gay fella is back?!  shocked

*Jumps out of the window and legs it as far and fast as my legs can carry me*
Re: She Broke My Heart: She Calls Begging by HRhotness(f): 10:06pm On Dec 10, 2008
MrCrackles:

shocked shocked shocked shocked

The gay fella is back?! shocked

*Jumps out of the window and legs it as far and fast as my legs can carry me*

som1s scared. . . lol
Re: She Broke My Heart: She Calls Begging by sillyboy(m): 10:06pm On Dec 10, 2008
@ Topic.

You , messed up yourself jare.
Simply because she was digging you and sent you a couple of txt messages, you too started flying text messages all around.  You should have at least, let her continue digging you for a couple of days before you eventually call her and not text.
Next time you have that kind of opportunity, simply let the girl digg you some more and consolidate on her lusting emotions . . .then you hit her hard.  undecided

You might just not have lost this yet. . . .
give her some time (say 2 weeks)
then call her her and make sure you dont talk about her bf or her relationship. . .
but talk generally and make sure you are funny and get her attention.

Start all over.
Re: She Broke My Heart: She Calls Begging by Nobody: 10:41pm On Dec 10, 2008
sillyboy:

@ Topic.
Start all over.
Sorry, no replay button in this life grin grin grin
Re: She Broke My Heart: She Calls Begging by Muza(m): 11:33pm On Dec 10, 2008
This is your opportunity for one bad ass revenge grin
Re: She Broke My Heart: She Calls Begging by sillyboy(m): 3:03am On Dec 11, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

Sorry, no replay button in this life grin grin grin

There is a half dozen replay buttons . . . if we can have the pause, then replay is a sure bet. wink
Re: She Broke My Heart: She Calls Begging by Nobody: 3:06am On Dec 11, 2008
sillyboy:

There is a half dozen replay buttons . . . if we can have the pause, then replay is a sure bet. wink
You think time waits for you?

Boy, are you out of your mind!! cheesy cheesy
Re: She Broke My Heart: She Calls Begging by sillyboy(m): 3:10am On Dec 11, 2008
I dont think time waits alone, I think it also rewinds too.
It's an ability for the discerning pal. undecided
Re: She Broke My Heart: She Calls Begging by Nobody: 3:11am On Dec 11, 2008
sillyboy:

I don't think time waits alone, I think it also rewinds too.
It's an ability for the discerning pal. undecided
I'd love it if you expatiate on that. . .

How does one rewind time and how does time wait for one?
Re: She Broke My Heart: She Calls Begging by sillyboy(m): 3:22am On Dec 11, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

I'd love it if you expatiate on that. . .

How does one rewind time and how does time wait for one?

Am happy you asked politely and like a pupil ready to learn.

Firstly, you must understand that you don't stop time, nor rewind it. But human existence has been organized or programed in such away that humans are given rewinds and pause. These comes as what can be best described as "opportunities". And only few understands this concept.

If u understand that, let me know.

why do you think some are more blessed than others?
Re: She Broke My Heart: She Calls Begging by Nobody: 3:32am On Dec 11, 2008
sillyboy:

Am happy you asked politely and like a pupil ready to learn.

Firstly, you must understand that you don't stop time, nor rewind it. But human existence has been organized or programed in such away that humans are given rewinds and pause. These comes as what can be best described as "opportunities". And only few understands this concept.

If u understand that, let me know.

why do you think some are more blessed than others?

Lol. . . . mind if I ask you to give me an example of this "organized" existence which gives us the privilege of backward and pause buttons in life. Is it the same as deja vu?

Blessing, to me, is a stroke of luck. Some people are just more lucky than others I believe. Luck is affected by the environment and events that takes place at that time. Right place at the right time, no?
Re: She Broke My Heart: She Calls Begging by sillyboy(m): 3:42am On Dec 11, 2008
Ebony, youve gat a lot to learn about hman existence. tongue

See, the first thing a man must take conscious of is that "time" does not exist. It is a check designed by man to keep control of one another.

rewinds, pause and even fast forward comes to man as "events" which must be identified. When these "events" occurs, it cld be used as pause, or fast foward.
Re: She Broke My Heart: She Calls Begging by Nobody: 3:50am On Dec 11, 2008
sillyboy:

Ebony, youve gat a lot to learn about hman existence. tongue
Can't disagree with you on this. . . .am still learning. And loves learning the good, the bad and the confusing occurrences in life tongue

sillyboy:

See, the first thing a man must take conscious of is that "time" does not exist. It is a check designed by man to keep control of one another.

rewinds, pause and even fast forward comes to man as "events" which must be identified. When these "events" occurs, it cld be used as pause, or fast foward.
How can we ignore time when everything happens by the strokes of time? And what good has controlling one another done for man? tongue

Lol! Now you're confusing me! What happens if those "events" aren't identified? And how does one make benefit of this identified time in order to use it as a pause, fast forward, and rewind? grin grin
Re: She Broke My Heart: She Calls Begging by sillyboy(m): 4:07am On Dec 11, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

Can't disagree with you on this. . . .am still learning. And loves learning the good, the bad and the confusing occurrences in life tongue
How can we ignore time when everything happens by the strokes of time? And what good has controlling one another done for man? tongue

Lol! Now you're confusing me! What happens if those "events" aren't identified? And how does one make benefit of this identified time in order to use it as a pause, fast forward, and rewind? grin grin

You dont have to be confused.
These "events" comes in various forms. . . .fellow humans, environments, associations and the likes. You need to know that time does not exist. . . .for u too understand this concept, you need to see life as a platform without time,

You need to undrstand the basis before you know how to utilize it first.
Olodo. . . .you wannna be to forward.

NB; For every inventions of man, there is a natural existing origina.
i.e. airplane: bird
Ship/submarine: fish
this means that, for everything you see that is invented, like the pause and rewind. . .there is the natural version.
In Physics, guess there is something called quatum of time (am not sure)
Re: She Broke My Heart: She Calls Begging by Nobody: 4:10am On Dec 11, 2008
sillyboy:

You don't have to be confused.
These "events" comes in various forms. . . .fellow humans, environments, associations and the likes. You need to know that time does not exist. . . .for u too understand this concept, you need to see life as a platform without time,

You need to undrstand the basis before you know how to utilize it first.
Olodo. . . .you wannna be to forward.

NB; For every inventions of man, there is a natural existing origina.
i.e. airplane: bird
Ship/submarine: fish
this means that, for everything you see that is invented, like the pause and rewindthere is the natural version.
In Physics, guess there is something called quatum of time (am not sure)
emi ati e ni olodo cheesy

Your explanation is quite intriguing/brilliant, but unfortunately, it still does not explain how man is about to use natural occurring events to stop/pause time.

One other question: how does one pause/fast forward time, when according to you, time does not exist?
Re: She Broke My Heart: She Calls Begging by sillyboy(m): 4:19am On Dec 11, 2008
You are beginnig to ask the important question, but yet to grasp the important fundamental basis of this concept.

Man can do all these actions if and only if he understand that TIME is not existent.

It's not like when you rewind or pause "squarely" like that.
You can't for instance, go back to high school and be the cheer leader now when you are about to get married, . .
But you can be a cheer leader in high school through another means. . . . "event".
Did you get that. You must take the TIME factor away if u must understand.

You rewind , pause an event that happened 2 years ago in Lagos in New Jersey today. It is left for you to discern that the opportunity to do that is right in New Jersey.

Am not too good in explaining stuffs, . . . . . .but I wish you understand. embarassed
Re: She Broke My Heart: She Calls Begging by Nobody: 4:27am On Dec 11, 2008
sillyboy:

You are beginnig to ask the important question, but yet to grasp the important fundamental basis of this concept.

Man can do all these actions if and only if he understand that TIME is not existent.

It's not like when you rewind or pause "squarely" like that.
You can't for instance, go back to high school and be the cheer leader now when you are about to get married, . .
But you can be a cheer leader in high school through another means. . . . "event".
Did you get that. You must take the TIME factor away if u must understand.

You rewind , pause an event that happened 2 years ago in Lagos in New Jersey today. It is left for you to discern that the opportunity to do that is right in New Jersey.

Am not too good in explaining stuffs, . . . . . .but I wish you understand. embarassed

lol @ bolded, plz, if you find out the "secrets" of time, I'd make you the richest man in the universe tongue

Lol!! Nope, still don't get it! It's ok, sometimes am slow like that tongue grin

I remain loyal to the statement I uttered earlier. There is time and everything happens by the stroke of time. Time is/can be affected by environment/events. Now, time does not pause for anyone, but the fast forward of time can be affected by human made timezones. This might sound a little whatchamacallit, but what happened in Fl 3 hours ago, might happen in Illinois some hours later . That's as close to human "controlling" time as possible.
Re: She Broke My Heart: She Calls Begging by sillyboy(m): 4:36am On Dec 11, 2008
Just 1 question for you and maybe you will understand the Time concept.

Do you think that the changes in clocks and calendars is Timing?. . . .dont you think we are made to believe time exist and follow it?

The time zones you mentioned is even a flaw to the scientific concept of timing. It's not accurate because its not existing.
Day and Night is a result of the shape and motion of the earth in relation to the universe. . .and not Time
What do you think is responsible for shrinks to make someone go back in time (years). . . .

NB:I will like to share a literature review with you.
Re: She Broke My Heart: She Calls Begging by sillyboy(m): 4:43am On Dec 11, 2008
Ebony. . .go read this:

http://discovermagazine.com/2007/jun/in-no-time

This is just the scientific article. . . .
Promise to share the philosophy angle too
Re: She Broke My Heart: She Calls Begging by zheroes(m): 4:46am On Dec 11, 2008
How long did this "love infatuation affair" last?

PS. She was never your girl she was and is still his girl

12 hours: 4.30pm to 4.30am grin grin
Re: She Broke My Heart: She Calls Begging by Nobody: 4:53am On Dec 11, 2008
sillyboy:

Do you think that the changes in clocks and calendars is Timing?. . . .don't you think we are made to believe time exist and follow it?
If it's not timing, then what is?
Humans can reproduce on a certain time. . . .Women carry pregnancies for certain time.
That car will pass the red light on a certain time, but if it does not happen to meet up with the given time, something drastic occurs.
An apple decays at a given time. . . .chlorophyll a shuts down at a given time to allow the colors changes in leaves. . . .
Man A dies at a given time, which allows Man B to replace Man A.
Time time time. . . . is the control key! Unfortunately, it only has one direction:forward.

sillyboy:

The time zones you mentioned is even a flaw to the scientific concept of timing. It's not accurate because its not existing.
Day and Night is a result of the shape and motion of the earth in relation to the universeand not Time
What do you think is responsible for shrinks to make someone go back in time (years). . . .

NB:I will like to share a literature review with you.
Time exist. . . . . if it does not exist, man would not have made it. The earth completes it's revolution at a given time, it does not stop, it continues.

So are you telling me that just because physics/science has been well defined by man, it does not exist? That things just happen out of luck?
Re: She Broke My Heart: She Calls Begging by Nobody: 4:54am On Dec 11, 2008
sillyboy:

Ebonygo read this:

http://discovermagazine.com/2007/jun/in-no-time

This is just the scientific article. . . .
Promise to share the philosophy angle too
oh hell nah. . . .so long, jk. . . .reading

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Say Sumthin Nice About Our Great Nigerian Sisters! / Have You Ever Mistakenly Flirted With An Online Character Of The Same Gender? / Romantic Exercise At Its Peak......! See photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.