Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,560 members, 7,809,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

Bombs Fail To Detonate As Suicide Bomber Rams Into Military Check Point - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bombs Fail To Detonate As Suicide Bomber Rams Into Military Check Point (22745 Views)

Suicide Bomber Refuses To Detonate Her Explosive Out Of Mercy (PHOTOS) / Boko Haram Suicide Bomber Killed After Vest Failed To Detonate (Photo) / Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bombs Fail To Detonate As Suicide Bomber Rams Into Military Check Point by Lurcky(m): 10:04pm On Dec 24, 2014
Unibenstudent:
Stories .and not 1 sponsor has been caught since 2009 ,which way nigeria? All the Jonathan crew can say is that it is buhari that did it..by 2015 Jonathan and all boko sponsors will be locked in jail

Guy you need wisdom trust me
Re: Bombs Fail To Detonate As Suicide Bomber Rams Into Military Check Point by Nobody: 10:05pm On Dec 24, 2014
mencade4:
buhari's boys at work.

Any bastard that tends to waggle his or her pig like mouth to utter gutter stench may thunder fire that person in advance.
thunder has fired u already,..wats the point?..dnt u see how u type meaningless poo like someone stricken...hahaha..but wat has buhari done 2 you..does he give u nightmares.? lol..PDP
Re: Bombs Fail To Detonate As Suicide Bomber Rams Into Military Check Point by loomer: 10:12pm On Dec 24, 2014
Unibenstudent:
Stories .and not 1 sponsor has been caught since 2009 ,which way nigeria? All the Jonathan crew can say is that it is buhari that did it..by 2015 Jonathan and all boko sponsors will be locked in jail

you no see say na clues them de hope to get and not results? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bombs Fail To Detonate As Suicide Bomber Rams Into Military Check Point by Akon419(m): 10:24pm On Dec 24, 2014
I heard that when the bomb refuse to explode, he started shouting allahu akhba! I can't go to heaven again oo, 72 virgin has eluded me ooo
Re: Bombs Fail To Detonate As Suicide Bomber Rams Into Military Check Point by ogene007: 10:24pm On Dec 24, 2014
Buhari's freedom fighters aka BH can never succeed in blackmailing the rest of the country in voting him into power. It is very important for both sponsors and BH rank and file to know that the day of reckoning is already at hand.

1 Like

Re: Bombs Fail To Detonate As Suicide Bomber Rams Into Military Check Point by doublecross(m): 10:40pm On Dec 24, 2014
Unibenstudent:
we are not fools. Why is it so difficult to get pictures of this boko haram stories? No one knows......that is to say they are all fabricated stories.God will punish all of them.
Re: Bombs Fail To Detonate As Suicide Bomber Rams Into Military Check Point by Sogeyjnr(m): 10:46pm On Dec 24, 2014
Jack bauer...wia u dey
Re: Bombs Fail To Detonate As Suicide Bomber Rams Into Military Check Point by EHoudini: 11:12pm On Dec 24, 2014
Unibenstudent:

Calling ur president insultive names shows ur character: ur parents did a very poor job raising u!
Re: Bombs Fail To Detonate As Suicide Bomber Rams Into Military Check Point by todayguest(m): 12:11am On Dec 25, 2014
Gone are the days, when security operatives were their only targets. Sadly, today, there's no exemption. Do not place the security of your live and surroundings on security operatives alone. Security is a collective responsibility. Report all suspected persons and movements to operatives in time. Bokoharam will be defeated in Jesus Christ's name. Amen. The victory of evil over good shall only be temporal.God bless and protect all our operatives who have placed themselves in harms way to give us peace. Merry Christmas to all mankind.
Re: Bombs Fail To Detonate As Suicide Bomber Rams Into Military Check Point by Uten9z(m): 4:48am On Dec 25, 2014
]we'v bin hearin this since 2009..........
Next story please
z
Must u read DAT dem force u read dam?
Re: Bombs Fail To Detonate As Suicide Bomber Rams Into Military Check Point by khattab02: 6:32am On Dec 25, 2014
Thank God!!!

we hope something meaningful comes out of this failed attempt, either next target point, hideouts or even sponsors.

May their bombs continue to fail to detonate.

Ameeen!
Re: Bombs Fail To Detonate As Suicide Bomber Rams Into Military Check Point by khattab02: 6:35am On Dec 25, 2014
Akon419:
I heard that when the bomb refuse to explode, he started shouting allahu akhba! I can't go to heaven again oo, 72 virgin has eluded me ooo
really??
Re: Bombs Fail To Detonate As Suicide Bomber Rams Into Military Check Point by brownlord: 6:47am On Dec 25, 2014
tosin2013:

See, displaying stupidity again!!

Where n how av I supported terrorists? Show me

Damn, just seeing this crap right now. Okay here you have it

https://www.nairaland.com/tosin2013

"My brethren, every conscious muslim shd be saddened by latest turn of events in d largest arab nation.

President Morsi is been deposed thru a military coup just because he oppses Mubarak era politicians n judges who embezzelled d country and also because he agrees with d majority of egyptians who want islam to play its rightful role in d laws governing d country!

My brethren remember egypt in ur prayers!

https://www.nairaland.com/1346821/nl-muslims-follow-events-egypt"
Re: Bombs Fail To Detonate As Suicide Bomber Rams Into Military Check Point by khattab02: 8:41am On Dec 25, 2014
killjoy:
can d military plz hand d suspect to me for interrogation n questioning?? I promise if dey do, d culprits haunting dis country since 2009 will be exposed. hope to hear frm defence headquarters.
really??

Which secrete service u dey??
Re: Bombs Fail To Detonate As Suicide Bomber Rams Into Military Check Point by killjoy(m): 10:26am On Dec 25, 2014
khattab02:
really??

Which secrete service u dey??

KSS...killjoy secret service. haven't u heard of it wot planet wer u born n wot galaxy wer u raised
Re: Bombs Fail To Detonate As Suicide Bomber Rams Into Military Check Point by spartan50(m): 10:55am On Dec 25, 2014
Unibenstudent:
Shut up ur mouth.. If you got nothing to say..
Re: Bombs Fail To Detonate As Suicide Bomber Rams Into Military Check Point by khattab02: 1:44pm On Dec 25, 2014
killjoy:

KSS...killjoy secret service. haven't u heard of it wot planet wer u born n wot galaxy wer u raised
hmm.. KSS Interesting!

Planet Earth!
Re: Bombs Fail To Detonate As Suicide Bomber Rams Into Military Check Point by aisammy4: 6:35pm On Dec 25, 2014
Kudooos to our galant Nigerian soldiers...
Re: Bombs Fail To Detonate As Suicide Bomber Rams Into Military Check Point by lolababe331e: 7:08pm On Dec 25, 2014
Thank God. May all the evil plans of those terrorists continue to fail
Re: Bombs Fail To Detonate As Suicide Bomber Rams Into Military Check Point by SenatorJames(m): 7:21pm On Dec 25, 2014
Glory be to God. The head of the forefathers of some people are still behind them.
Re: Bombs Fail To Detonate As Suicide Bomber Rams Into Military Check Point by tosin2013: 10:59pm On Dec 25, 2014
brownlord:

Damn, just seeing this crap right now. Okay here you have it

https://www.nairaland.com/tosin2013

"My brethren, every conscious muslim shd be saddened by latest turn of events in d largest arab nation.

President Morsi is been deposed thru a military coup just because he oppses Mubarak era politicians n judges who embezzelled d country and also because he agrees with d majority of egyptians who want islam to play its rightful role in d laws governing d country!

My brethren remember egypt in ur prayers!

https://www.nairaland.com/1346821/nl-muslims-follow-events-egypt"

Dude, Every right thinking Democrat should support the rightful president, who was overthrown in a military coup!!!

Did d Muslim brotherhood win the free and fair elections?... Yes
Was there a coup?....yes
Why do u think aljazeera journalists have been incarcerated for over 13mths now?....cos they know d truth!!
Bros go and check your head!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Edo 2016: Aisha Buhari’s Support For Obaseki Is Laughable — Mrs Akande / Do Not Insult Enemies Of Biafra, Do Not Be Rude To Them - Nnamdi Kanu / Reps Probe Jibrin Over Counter Of NASS Resolution To Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.