Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,847 members, 7,802,710 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:39 PM

My Parents Volunteered Me, Says 14-year-old Kano Suicide Bomber - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Parents Volunteered Me, Says 14-year-old Kano Suicide Bomber (28910 Views)

Photo Of A Kano Suicide Bomber (Warning: Graphic Photo) / Tambuwal Betrayed Me, Says Gbajabiamila / 14-year Old Kano Child Bride, Faces Death Penalty For Allegedly Killing Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Parents Volunteered Me, Says 14-year-old Kano Suicide Bomber by lumeneng22: 8:51pm On Dec 24, 2014
Just look at the kid they are asking if she will like to go to heaven. Hausa = mumu, foolishness, murderers etc.

8 Likes

Re: My Parents Volunteered Me, Says 14-year-old Kano Suicide Bomber by wazobia50(m): 8:51pm On Dec 24, 2014
I am confused. I don't want to experience what is going on around the world,I wish I knew if my good record is heavier than bad record before Allah.
Re: My Parents Volunteered Me, Says 14-year-old Kano Suicide Bomber by fireforfire: 8:52pm On Dec 24, 2014
Dis religion eh....
Y dem b like dis sef? na only to destroy .
#thunder fire any malu wey quote me for yeye talk#
Re: My Parents Volunteered Me, Says 14-year-old Kano Suicide Bomber by victorazy(m): 8:53pm On Dec 24, 2014
nijanigga:

never condemn evil.but responding to your senseless generalization.

"Never condemn evil"? May God forgive ur mother and grant ur father second chance to live and repent for the mayhem he has caust in ur family.

Praise evil and it shall remain in ur house forever.
Re: My Parents Volunteered Me, Says 14-year-old Kano Suicide Bomber by Orikinla(m): 8:54pm On Dec 24, 2014
These girls must know the whereabouts of the missing Chibok school girls.

2 Likes

Re: My Parents Volunteered Me, Says 14-year-old Kano Suicide Bomber by Nobody: 8:54pm On Dec 24, 2014
SeverusSnape:

women are like slaves in the north, They are considered second class citizens, they are not allowed to go to school, they hardly vote, they don't go out, ......In fact,the list is endless. Those guys are still in the 17th century.

Again, speaking as someone who has lived in the North

1. A lot of Northern girls do go to school. Infact, while there is still room for improvement....there are a lot of ladies from the North in school at all levels from primary to university. And many do well.

2.Many Northern women vote.Infact at a Northern polling unit....there are separate lines for women and men.

3.While some Northern muslim women cannot go out without the permission of their husbands....many not only ''go out'' but even work in offices, schools, banks, hospitals, etc. Some even go into politics!

4.Yes, there is early marriage in the North (personal anectdote...I had a female classmate in my secondary school in the North who got married in JSS2 and stopped schooling). But, in many instances....getting married does not mean the end of school....some of them get sponsored by their husbands to continue schooling....up to University (Me mum once knew a Hausa lady...married with children....attending univeristy and working for a degree ). And of course...many Northern ladies get married after university (many of my mates in the Northern uni I attended that were Northern girls got married once they graduated!)..

And BTW....there is early marriage in the South too....I have seen two Igbo ladies married at 17 (One even having her baby at that age!)

The North is not Afghnistan you know.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Parents Volunteered Me, Says 14-year-old Kano Suicide Bomber by scribble: 8:55pm On Dec 24, 2014
Buhari is part of the problem with Nigeria

All this happening under his nose yet he wants to rule

Go and Bleep yaself

8 Likes

Re: My Parents Volunteered Me, Says 14-year-old Kano Suicide Bomber by thegoodone2(m): 8:55pm On Dec 24, 2014
see beautiful girl. her parent must be chadan. or they force the parent.

1 Like

Re: My Parents Volunteered Me, Says 14-year-old Kano Suicide Bomber by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 24, 2014
SeverusSnape:

Let me tell you, I've lived in the north for more than two decades, I schooled in the north, So I know what I'm talking about. You cited igbos and yorubas, Let me ask you....can an igbo or yoruba parent encourage their child to kidnap or kill for ritual

And will ye judge a whole tribe by the antics of one set of (evil) parents?

That is my point.

1 Like

Re: My Parents Volunteered Me, Says 14-year-old Kano Suicide Bomber by drss(m): 8:55pm On Dec 24, 2014
Northern Leaders should be ashamed of themselves. What a barbaric people. Later they'll heap blame on GEJ for not doing enough to tackle security. Imagine parents donating their own child for terrorist attacks?
Northern Leaders and their imams are all useless people.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Parents Volunteered Me, Says 14-year-old Kano Suicide Bomber by ibnusman(m): 8:55pm On Dec 24, 2014
This girl is innocent because she was forced given the fact that she was just 14 and inexperienced. But her parent should be arrested. Just the girl should be admitted in school to learn western education and realistically basic islamic teaching not of deviated and cursed sect.
Re: My Parents Volunteered Me, Says 14-year-old Kano Suicide Bomber by mustymatic(m): 8:57pm On Dec 24, 2014
I smell lies...people jus dey fabricate nonsense to create crisis.. evn for here
Re: My Parents Volunteered Me, Says 14-year-old Kano Suicide Bomber by mustymatic(m): 8:58pm On Dec 24, 2014
I smell lies...people jus dey fabricate nonsense to create crisis.. evn for here

1 Like

Re: My Parents Volunteered Me, Says 14-year-old Kano Suicide Bomber by SeverusSnape(m): 8:58pm On Dec 24, 2014
bushdoc9919:

And will ye judge a whole tribe by the antics of one set of (evil) parents?

That is my point.
The north is still in the stone age... if not for southerners that are helping develop the place, And still yet they kill the innocent people. MOST NORTHERNERS ARE EVIL, like I said before, I know them well.

1 Like

Re: My Parents Volunteered Me, Says 14-year-old Kano Suicide Bomber by victorazy(m): 8:59pm On Dec 24, 2014
scribble:
Buhari is part of the problem with Nigeria

All this happening under his nose yet he wants to rule

Go and Bleep yaself

May thunder fire person wey go vote for Buhari 2015

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Parents Volunteered Me, Says 14-year-old Kano Suicide Bomber by kristisking(m): 9:00pm On Dec 24, 2014
nerodenero:
The north has really created more problem for us as a nation than any other region.
And they still want to govern despite all the problems they have created.No northerner will govern Nigeria again.Better still they should be allowed to carve an islamic state for themselves and let peace reign.Btw,they have nothing to offer Nigeria other than killing and maiming.Why should they continue to remain in Nigeria?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Parents Volunteered Me, Says 14-year-old Kano Suicide Bomber by nijanigga: 9:00pm On Dec 24, 2014
victorazy:

"Never condemn evil"? May God forgive ur mother and grant ur father second chance to live and repent for the mayhem he has caust in ur family.

Praise evil and it shall remain in ur house forever.
f9 in english both waec and neco.go learn the difference between condone and condemn. brainless nigga.you have enough evil with illiteracy so i dont need to curse your family.nigerian mentality i made a comment what does family go to do? re.tarded mind.

1 Like

Re: My Parents Volunteered Me, Says 14-year-old Kano Suicide Bomber by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 24, 2014
IsmailKaddour:
Well done girl!

The infidels of the south can never rule us Insha Allah

For more read:
http://schnellmann.org/how-islam-will-dominate-the-world.html
bh member at alert!!!

1 Like

Re: My Parents Volunteered Me, Says 14-year-old Kano Suicide Bomber by vigasimple(m): 9:06pm On Dec 24, 2014
bushdoc9919:

Speaking as a Southerner who lived in the North for some time...I can tell you that Northerners are not necessarily as violent as you think they are.
For the most part, many of them disapprove of Boko Haram.

Also, by your reasoning....South Easterners are all kidnappers because of the activity of one South Eastern Kidnapper.....South Westerners are ritualistic because of one SW ritualistic murder....and so on.

Tribal Bigotry is wrong.

Nigeria is a country full of jokers and comedians. The country is built on Tribalism and Religious weirdness.

The locals know more about Boko haram than they will admit and it is clear they are sabotaging the goverment effort to put a stop to the senseless killing believing that Islam will take over Nigeria.

Unfortunately, the North are trying to use fear and blackmail to force their religion and gain political power.

They have been doing 'isis' before that took root in Syria and Iraq.

what the extremist never asked themselves are if the south decided that they will force everyone in the south to become Christian's against their wish.

All the emirs and political elites in the North need to do something urgently.

1 Like

Re: My Parents Volunteered Me, Says 14-year-old Kano Suicide Bomber by victorazy(m): 9:07pm On Dec 24, 2014
nijanigga:

f9 in english both waec and neco.go learn the difference between condone and condemn. brainless nigga.you have enough evil with illiteracy so i dont need to curse your family.nigerian mentulity i made a comment what does family go to do? re.tarded mind.

Heheheheh grin
Mentality not "mentulity"
Ur just a goon bro

2 Likes

Re: My Parents Volunteered Me, Says 14-year-old Kano Suicide Bomber by ckmayoca: 9:08pm On Dec 24, 2014
24th december 2014, 9.05pm. No alert yet for nov and dec salary.. Chai! FG, IPPIS why na?
Re: My Parents Volunteered Me, Says 14-year-old Kano Suicide Bomber by hansad: 9:08pm On Dec 24, 2014
Orikinla:
These girls must know the whereabouts of the missing Chibok school girls.

Modernity has left these girls behind.

They were told that if men see their hairs, hands and legs, the men's "abunnang" - diccck - shall rise. And they believe - no questions. Therefore they now wrap up their legs, hairs hands; and some even wrap up their face in burqa; close their eyes whle crossing a double lane road, just to obey what men told them about haram and halal.

Some like this suicide bomber girl are told to wrap bombs and kill themselves and their fellow human beings, that Allah will pay them when they get to paradise, and they believe.

One bad thing is that these set of people still strive to have one country with other groups in Nigeria who do not share in their ugly and weird beliefs.

1 Like

Re: My Parents Volunteered Me, Says 14-year-old Kano Suicide Bomber by drjay1(m): 9:11pm On Dec 24, 2014
This is the funny part abt Nigerian police/ army. They dont have the capacity to see the big picture! They are usually only interested in showing the public that they are working, what they dont understand is that they are exposing how incompetent they are! They are supposed to do "criminal contact tracing" with this girl instead of the yeye show of shame! They are supposed to advertise to the public in d national newspaper about a "lost but found" girl and ask for information from anyone who may know the parents. If the story is true, then it should not be hard to trace the girl's home and to find the forest where she was initiated without alerting the terrorists! What do they hope to achieve with this senseless presentation of the girl? I think there is nothing like intelligence gathering among our army! Its a shame!

2 Likes

Re: My Parents Volunteered Me, Says 14-year-old Kano Suicide Bomber by nijanigga: 9:11pm On Dec 24, 2014
victorazy:

Heheheheh grin
Mentality not "mentulity"
Ur just a goon bro
spelling error ok.im typing in my car and dont worry about electricity or memory and gej your master have no say where im.how about u? olodo.
Re: My Parents Volunteered Me, Says 14-year-old Kano Suicide Bomber by masqot(m): 9:15pm On Dec 24, 2014
Once a terrorist, always a chronic liar. The girl is brainwashed. Her revelation should be taken with a pinch of salt and thoroughly investigated. Terrorists plan their war years ahead.
However, If her story is true, it's a precarious world we live in.
Re: My Parents Volunteered Me, Says 14-year-old Kano Suicide Bomber by sarutobie(m): 9:24pm On Dec 24, 2014
seriously you all are surprised? when I tell you all that this wave of islamic jihad will sweep across the globe una think say na joke? even Australia witnessed a terror attack a week ago, by a muslim cleric who demanded for only two things 'an ISIS flag' and 'a convo with the president'..a lot of British men are joining ISIS to wage war against their percived enemies.taliban fighters stormed a school and killed 141 school kids last week..kids!! people who profess Christ are slaughtered in buses in Kenya...suicide bombers from baghdad to Nigeria....you all should brace up cause it is not ending anytime soon...I seriously don't know if there are two versions of the quoran..

1 Like

Re: My Parents Volunteered Me, Says 14-year-old Kano Suicide Bomber by victorazy(m): 9:25pm On Dec 24, 2014
nijanigga:

spelling error ok.im typing in my car and dont worry about electricity or memory and gej your master have no say where im.how about u? olodo.

Hehehehehe fagg grin
Am typing from Arik air.
Send me ur pic in car and I will send u my pic in plane. Try me bitch!

1 Like

Re: My Parents Volunteered Me, Says 14-year-old Kano Suicide Bomber by jeron1(m): 9:27pm On Dec 24, 2014
mencade4:
islam why?!

To those who will like to rain abuse......may thunder fire you in advance.

bros... e don tey oh... wre u dey na?... how kd abi na jos slf?
Re: My Parents Volunteered Me, Says 14-year-old Kano Suicide Bomber by kristisking(m): 9:28pm On Dec 24, 2014
drss:
Northern Leaders should be ashamed of themselves. What a barbaric people. Later they'll heap blame on GEJ for not doing enough to tackle security. Imagine parents donating their own child for terrorist attacks?
Northern Leaders and their imams are all useless people.
Very silly set of people.They keep blaming GEJ for the problem they created for themselves.

3 Likes

Re: My Parents Volunteered Me, Says 14-year-old Kano Suicide Bomber by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 24, 2014
See how pretty and innocent she looks. She's been robbed of her childhood by her own parents. Lack of education is a disease.
Re: My Parents Volunteered Me, Says 14-year-old Kano Suicide Bomber by nijanigga: 9:29pm On Dec 24, 2014
victorazy:

Hehehehehe gay grin
Am typing from Arik air.
Send me ur pic in car and I will send u my pic in plane. Try me bitch!
can u cover your dirty as.s ? arik air. sorry i dont live in nigeria.i left it for u and ur master gej

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

206 Reps Demand Dogara’s Resignation / GEJ Crying At The Crash Site - Picture / PDP Ticket: Groups Threaten N2b Lawsuit Against Imansuagbon If He Steps Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.