Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,488 members, 7,808,805 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:10 PM

Deleted Post - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Deleted Post (7897 Views)

Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? / I Love Her, But She Smokes Too Much Green / Would You Date Or Marry A Nigerian Girl If She Smokes And Drinks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deleted Post by DualCore1: 8:21pm On Dec 12, 2008
she smokes da thing?
damn she's on fayarrr!

dude, try to stop her but do it calmly and when she isnt high, cuzz if u do anyhow when she don high. . . i comment my reserve.

arghhh crap, i''m at the top of a new page, i really hate this position.
Re: Deleted Post by igwe11(m): 8:28pm On Dec 12, 2008
How can someone smoke Igbo.Hausa and Yoruba nko,Are these ones smokable? grin
Re: Deleted Post by goodass(m): 8:42pm On Dec 12, 2008
igwe 1:

How can someone smoke Igbo.Hausa and Yoruba nko,Are these ones smokable?

pry 4 kweshun!

@ topic
itz part of gettin 2 knw her. u cool wt it, stik in dere. otherwise, help her quit or u quit. giv it a shot sha. al d best
Re: Deleted Post by igwe11(m): 9:07pm On Dec 12, 2008
@goodass

what is kweshun?
Re: Deleted Post by 9ijaprince(m): 3:12pm On Dec 13, 2008
Igbo has good sides,

- Relieve migraine headaches
- Stop the advancement of glaucoma
- Control spasticity from multiple sclerosis (MS) and paralysis
- Alleviate nausea and pain associated with cancer chemotherapy treatments.
Also helps in other cases of severe nausea
- Block epileptic seizures
- Help emphysema patients breathe better, increasing their oxygen
transfer
- Help in the treatment of smog-related illnesses
- Relieve the pain of arthritis and rheumatism and help other chronic
pain diseases
- Help in anorexia nervosa and other loss of appetite diseases
- Work as a back spasm medicine. Marijuana is the best relaxant of
muscles short of morphine
- Relieve asthma attacks and improves breathing
- Help people with AIDS relieve stress and depression, reduce pain,
eliminate nausea, stimulate appetite
- Help skin diseases, like pruritis
- Help depression and other mood disorders and can be an adjunct
to psychotherapy
- Help overcome insomnia, deepen sleep
- Help paraplegia and quadriplegia patients
- Help alleviate the symptoms of withdrawal from alcohol and narcotics
- Have antimicrobal and antibacterial effects
- Cure fistulas, corns, and fibrosis when used in a poultice
Re: Deleted Post by gears26(m): 7:54pm On Dec 13, 2008
WEB
Re: Deleted Post by crisngige(m): 1:52pm On Dec 14, 2008
she don Bleep igbo smoker maybe tongue
Re: Deleted Post by ifyalways(f): 1:55pm On Dec 14, 2008
@OP does she misbehave after smoking
Re: Deleted Post by geolabious(m): 2:35pm On Dec 14, 2008
ifyalways:

@OP does she misbehave after smoking
[size=13pt]Good Questn[/size]
Re: Deleted Post by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:10pm On Dec 15, 2008
[size=13pt]
follypimpi:

Omo igbo is an afrodisiac for us that's in UK.9ija weed different from here because 9ija own dry wella,but for here no be even jamo weed them dey sell nah fuckin wet ones.Omo no free the chic,jst carry on with her,trust me she go strong for bed well well.
I beg let them Know Fellow, ,to smoke igbo*ganja is not a Crime!,nor Satan creat em?
Well,this person that post this topic think people will side her.this one na AproooKo!,you just dey yan opata here on our Forum.,Know this Fellow Naija.people have done More than this Okey, nor bi today yanch don stay back!!,Eveybody know igbo is very Good for the Body.it has play helpful rolls in my Life, it's ma Inspiration only say na now i don stop to dey take the Leave!,
shaaa! u guy's just think say everybody taking it is Bad!,nor bi so, remember,One mans Food is another mans Poisson.

The only Funny thing inside is that when you are Foolish before you take it,You will be More Crazy than a Mad man,but when you are wise and you take it,it makes you to Think well,arangeĀ  thing's well,is an Inspiration,it amkes you to Flow Coooooooool.some cant Smoke it they missed it in there Soup they Cook.so,dont be decieved thinkiing Igbo is Dangeriuos.is for only those that Knows, nor bi for small small Heart!
[/size]

Re: Deleted Post by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:12pm On Dec 15, 2008
[size=13pt]
follypimpi:

Omo igbo is an afrodisiac for us that's in UK.9ija weed different from here because 9ija own dry wella,but for here no be even jamo weed them dey sell nah fuckin wet ones.Omo no free the chic,jst carry on with her,trust me she go strong for bed well well.
I beg let them Know Fellow, ,to smoke igbo*ganja is not a Crime!,nor bi Satan creat em?
Well,the owner of this topic think people will side her. . . .this one na AproooKo!,you just dey yan opata here jare.Know this Fellow Naija.people have done More than this Okey, nor bi today yanch don stay back!!,Eveybody know igbo is very Good for the Body.it has play helpful rolls in my Life, it's ma Inspiration only say na now i don stop to dey take the Leave!,
shaaa! u guy's just think say everybody taking it is Bad!,nor bi so, remember,One mans Food is another mans Poisson.

The only Funny thing inside is that when you are Foolish before you take it,You will be More Crazy than a Mad man,but when you are wise and you take it,it makes you to Think well,arangeĀ  thing's well,is an Inspiration,it amkes you to Flow Coooooooool.some cant Smoke it they missed it in there Soup they Cook.so,dont be decieved thinkiing Igbo is Dangeriuos.is for only those that Knows, nor bi for small small Heart!
[/size]

Re: Deleted Post by drwhopl(m): 2:15pm On Dec 15, 2008
i'm a ganja planter,call me the ganger farmer.
if she smokes that shit all tha time,i bet lil girl is gon be speaking all the proverbs of a true highree mann.
smoke it,puff it,light it,pass it.
dude the fact yr gurl smokes weed doesn't give you the right to leave her alone.if you were in her shoes,i know she wouldn't do that to you.
Re: Deleted Post by iz2much: 4:15pm On Dec 15, 2008
drwhopl:

i'm a ganja planter,call me the ganger farmer.
if she smokes that shit all tha time,i bet little girl is gon be speaking all the proverbs of a true highree mann.
smoke it,puff it,light it,pass it.
dude the fact yr gurl smokes weed doesn't give you the right to leave her alone.if you were in her shoes,i know she wouldn't do that to you.

guy u don dey these business 4 long
Re: Deleted Post by opuro(m): 4:43pm On Dec 15, 2008
smoking
chocco,
igbo,
kukuye,
oneforload,
omoriodo,
ewe,
eja,
avi,
ewenla,
ganja,
kaya,
kpaya,
solomon leave etc
is a good thing for those that wana know the full meaning of PSHYI
Re: Deleted Post by spikedcylinder: 4:48pm On Dec 15, 2008
It would be nice if I could say smoking weed is nice and cool girls/guys actually smoke weed but I can't be bothered with anybody who smokes weed (or smokes anything else for that matter), no matter the proposed health benefit. undecided

That is not to say I care what others do with their mouth/nostrils/ bodies though. undecided
Re: Deleted Post by Deshannel(m): 5:05pm On Dec 15, 2008
Smoking is cool
Weeding is great
Cracking makes me go unecesarily gaga
So i aint probs wit peeps who smoke
Specialy ladys. . . . . They look great while weeding.
Re: Deleted Post by drwhopl(m): 3:32am On Dec 16, 2008
@ iz2much guy u talk true,but there's norin new unda the sun.if the guy wan leave the gurl cos of she dey take sensamania,pls ein pass me the kpoli.
Re: Deleted Post by lucabrasi(m): 3:56am On Dec 17, 2008
opuro:

smoking
chocco,
igbo,
kukuye,
oneforload,
omoriodo,
ewe,
eja,
avi,
ewenla,
ganja,
kaya,
kpaya,
solomon leave etc
is a good thing for those that wana know the full meaning of PSHYI

shocked shocked grin
iz2much:

guy u don dey these business 4 long
cheesy grin grin grin grin lmao
Re: Deleted Post by angelina08(f): 8:42am On Dec 17, 2008
If you have a girl friend that smoke igbo, she is not a good material for marriage, so stop the relationship with her.
Re: Deleted Post by iz2much: 4:06pm On Dec 19, 2008
angelina08:

If you have a girl friend that smoke igbo, she is not a good material for marriage, so stop the relationship with her.

What about casual relationship
Re: Deleted Post by Mugabe(m): 4:38pm On Dec 19, 2008
NO BE SMALL MATTER BE THAT OOO.WHAT S HER PURPOSE OF TAKING IT.IS IT FOR BETTER SEX PERFORMANCE OR SOMETHING?
Re: Deleted Post by drwhopl(m): 2:16am On Dec 20, 2008
@ mugabe well of cos, she needs extra boost to pound that bro to kingdom cum,
Re: Deleted Post by dazangel11(f): 7:40am On Dec 20, 2008
grin grin

I no tell you make you no toast any girl when you go do youth service for Okorodu Itsekiri. Ehm Broda now see as you take shoot yourself for leg. Well na im good for you
Re: Deleted Post by drwhopl(m): 8:44am On Dec 20, 2008
well let's pray an intercession prayer for our brother, that when he gets married to this girl that their pikin won't be a ganja breed.lol.
Re: Deleted Post by chyk91(m): 8:56am On Dec 20, 2008
join am smoke the igbo now.
Re: Deleted Post by inbox(m): 11:36am On Dec 20, 2008
@sistawoman
igbo=marijuana
Re: Deleted Post by shope(m): 11:48am On Dec 24, 2008
chyk91:

join am smoke the igbo now.

Make Both of them cKolo
Re: Deleted Post by babsongudus: 12:50pm On Dec 24, 2008
okete nfagbo. ki lo ju ori ri. o dupe tie o sa de ba lori okunrin. abi ode ti balori okunrin? well eniyan kin wa laye ki tie ma ba-ti e ti ba e niyen leyin ko gba mora lai da pada rara atwipe, agbelebu e niyen. make sure u dont leave her or else i shall send some jarule to deal with u mercilessly.(nkan ti e lo mi nwa ti kori)
Re: Deleted Post by ifyalways(f): 1:29pm On Dec 24, 2008
angelina08:

why?
what are the qualities of a "good" wife material?
@OP,am still asking,does she misbehave after smoking or does the smoke affect/ing her health?
Re: Deleted Post by yewaman: 1:58pm On Dec 26, 2008
Well all I have to say is that Ki ni BIG DEAL!
Re: Deleted Post by binhozie(m): 2:33pm On Dec 26, 2008
okpomekwe if u dey smoke igbo
Re: Deleted Post by SOJ(m): 1:53pm On Dec 27, 2008
yewa man:

Well all I have to say is that Ki ni BIG DEAL!

***smirks horrendously!***

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ridiculous Ways Ladies Prove They Are Not Cheap / See What This Young Girl Posted Online For Her "Male Fans" (photos 18+) / My First Night As A First Class Prostitute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.