Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:22 AM

Lamido Denied Being Appointed As Jonathan’s Campaign Coordinator - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lamido Denied Being Appointed As Jonathan’s Campaign Coordinator (589 Views)

El-rufai’s Campaign Coordinator Murdered / Jonathan's Campaign Coordinator Dumps PDP, Joins Buhari / I Denied Being A Nigerian Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lamido Denied Being Appointed As Jonathan’s Campaign Coordinator by SEHHYTEX(m): 12:46am On Dec 25, 2014
DUTSE—Governor Sule Lamido of Jigawa State has denied stories making the rounds that he had been appointed as President Goodluck Jonathan North-West Campaign Coordinator for 2015 general election.
Lamido spoke yesterday in Dutse while fielding questions from newsmen shortly after the PDP state caucus meeting, saying that as I am talking to you right now there is no official letter from the presidency or president himself appointing me as his campaign coordinator or what so ever.
He further explained that, ‘’as you heard it, so I did but nobody has contact me. As far as I am concerned I am not appointed into the position of Jonathan Campaign Coordinator at any level either through the party or the president personally.
“I am not President Jonathan Campaign Coordinator. I saw it on the pages of newspapers; this does not mean I was appointed since nobody contacted me personally or officially.”
However, speaking on why President Jonathan posters were not seen on the party’s campaign vehicles, the acting Chairman of the PDP in state, who is also the Vice Chairman, Jigawa Central, Alhaji Aminu Jahun said, every candidate had his campaign strategy and committee.
Also commenting on the essence of the party stakeholders meeting the campaign director of the party’s gubernatorial candidate in the state, Alhaji Isa Duniya Bahutu said, it was to map out campaign strategies would ensure victory in the forthcoming general elections.
Said he: “You know there are some party stakeholders who were not entitled to participate in the election of the party’s candidates but they are entitled to know how we arrived at having them at all levels, so we used this meeting to inform them.”

1 Like

Re: Lamido Denied Being Appointed As Jonathan’s Campaign Coordinator by Nobody: 6:23am On Dec 25, 2014
Campaign for Jonathan in the north at your own risk

(1) (Reply)

Second Letter To General Buhari By Prof. Banji Akintoye / Buhari Reveals His Manifesto Pledges (video) / What Buhari Never Said

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.