Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,472 members, 7,808,702 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:40 PM

Strictly For A Serious Minded Lady.... - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Strictly For A Serious Minded Lady.... (1620 Views)

Strictly For Fun(birthday Mates!) / Houston, Texas Nigerian Lady In Mid Thirties Looking For A Serious Minded Guy / Strictly For Ladies Looking For A True Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strictly For A Serious Minded Lady.... by onlysuccess: 12:48pm On Dec 25, 2014
i decided to keep my name for now but revealing my name and profile isn't going to be an issue
(brief introduction of myself)
i'm a young vibrant full blooded and proud NIGERIAN, from the south-western part on this Great nation. i'm in my mid 30's
i'm a die-hard fan of this country and strongly believe that this country will rise to be one of the best in this world
i had my primary, secondary and first degree in this our beloved country ''Nigeria'' but traveled to Europe for my MBA
came back October this year(2014) and in the bid of searching for a viable job that isn't coming forth, i decided to start something, thanks to our Creator i have my ''small'' office in Lagos doing my little business at least i'm comfortable with my small Honda car i sometime have to seek the face of my mechanic to help put it in order else, keke maruwa will be the only option since okada had been banned in lagos.
i'm a career person with some crazy goals that really wouldn't make any sense to an ordinary lady. to add, i'm a fun loving creature, i'm always enthusiastic and happy, it's never a dull moment with me and believe me, this guy writing is tall and very handsome.(smile)
(the main purpose)
well, the major reason for coming up here is to try and see if i can meet-up with a young SERIOUS, I MEAN SERIOUS lady that is intellectually mature and ready for a relationship that may lead to marriage.
she must be educated and have confidence in herself, of course i expect her to be working or at least have something that fetch her money LEGALLY, I uphold christ-like principle and value lady who respect God.
if you are a faith base lady that believe in true love, i will like us to connect and then see how it goes
like i said earlier, only a serious minded lady plssss. my goal is to settle down next year and build a happy prayerful family.
here is my personal number but i would prefer a text message. thanks (07056842802).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Strictly For A Serious Minded Lady.... by Durchess(f): 11:56am On Dec 26, 2014

3 Likes

Re: Strictly For A Serious Minded Lady.... by beautycrush24(f): 12:31pm On Dec 26, 2014
Durchess:
D lord has finally answered my prayers. Halleluyah.
Lmao. Congrats o sis. Make sur you hook the bobo and make him modify this post and remove his contact. Else you'll have so many babes to contend with.
Hope say una go send me iv next year o. Lol
Re: Strictly For A Serious Minded Lady.... by Durchess(f): 12:33pm On Dec 26, 2014
beautycrush24:

Lmao. Congrats o sis. Make sur you hook the bobo and make him modify this post and remove his contact. Else you'll have so many babes to contend with.
Hope say una go send me iv next year o. Lol
bt d bobo has nt said anythin.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For A Serious Minded Lady.... by beautycrush24(f): 12:36pm On Dec 26, 2014
onlysuccess:
i decided to keep my name for now but revealing my name and profile isn't going to be an issue
(brief introduction of myself)
i'm a young vibrant full blooded and proud NIGERIAN, from the south-western part on this Great nation. i'm in my mid 30's
i'm a die-hard fan of this country and strongly believe that this country will rise to be one of the best in this world
i had my primary, secondary and first degree in this our beloved country ''Nigeria'' but traveled to Europe for my MBA
came back October this year(2014) and in the bid of searching for a viable job that isn't coming forth, i decided to start something, thanks to our Creator i have my ''small'' office in Lagos doing my little business at least i'm comfortable with my small Honda car i sometime have to seek the face of my mechanic to help put it in order else, keke maruwa will be the only option since okada had been banned in lagos.
i'm a career person with some crazy goals that really wouldn't make any sense to an ordinary lady. to add, i'm a fun loving creature, i'm always enthusiastic and happy, it's never a dull moment with me and believe me, this guy writing is tall and very handsome.(smile)
(the main purpose)
well, the major reason for coming up here is to try and see if i can meet-up with a young SERIOUS, I MEAN SERIOUS lady that is intellectually mature and ready for a relationship that may lead to marriage.
she must be educated and have confidence in herself, of course i expect her to be working or at least have something that fetch her money LEGALLY, I uphold christ-like principle and value lady who respect God.
if you are a faith base lady that believe in true love, i will like us to connect and then see how it goes
like i said earlier, only a serious minded lady plssss. my goal is to settle down next year and build a happy prayerful family.
here is my personal number but i would prefer a text message. thanks (07056842802).

Bobo say something na. Dont be shy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Strictly For A Serious Minded Lady.... by onlysuccess: 11:59am On Jan 01, 2015
HAPPY NEW YEAR
still on the lookout though i hv chatted wt
some but couldn't meetup wt the standard.
interested lady wt the said qualities should still
contact me on the above number...
THIS IS MY YEAR OF MARITAL FULFILLMENT......
Re: Strictly For A Serious Minded Lady.... by onlysuccess: 6:03pm On Jan 03, 2015
where r d serious minded ladies now? we r in 2015 and i'm serious wt this....
u need not be shy, if it's not going to work at least you hv made a move and u never can tell
though it looks awkward but believe me, it also takes courage to achieve any goal in life
was so scared coming up here but thanks to my good friend that gave me this site and encouraged me
i'm a shy person but sometimes we just hv to do the needful and just forget the ''what=if''
hoping to meet that lucky lady!!!!!! the number is 07056842802. thanks
Re: Strictly For A Serious Minded Lady.... by onlysuccess: 4:41pm On Mar 29, 2015
hi nairalander
i wrote this last year December yet the result is quite discouraging
but i'm not giving up cos till this moment i haven't gotten someone serious.
or maybe my dream woman isn't here on nairaland.
anyway i will keep hoping. till then sha.....
or maybe i add my bbpin: 24ea4865

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For A Serious Minded Lady.... by Durchess(f): 10:13am On Apr 23, 2015

1 Like

Re: Strictly For A Serious Minded Lady.... by aszunky: 10:42am On Apr 23, 2015
ready for a serious relationship 7941E6FA
Re: Strictly For A Serious Minded Lady.... by Lolaabokoku(f): 12:33pm On May 09, 2015
#peeping# can I come in?

1 Like

Re: Strictly For A Serious Minded Lady.... by GLOBALINF: 6:41am On Jun 08, 2015
God will answer your prayer soonest
Re: Strictly For A Serious Minded Lady.... by GLOBALINF: 5:15pm On Jun 28, 2015
Still on the search
Re: Strictly For A Serious Minded Lady.... by beautycrush24(f): 10:32pm On Sep 30, 2018
[quote author=intlsucess post=71593250][/quote]

undecided
Re: Strictly For A Serious Minded Lady.... by buscojnr: 9:10am On Nov 13, 2018
I like to meet a matured and responsible working class Muslim lady who preferably is a graduate, cute n intelligent,average or tall in height, slim or chubby, AA genotype and based in Lagos between 24-34yrs. Feel free to meet me if ur a match. 08029024717(WhatsApp) or 08069387093(call or text)
Re: Strictly For A Serious Minded Lady.... by olivrich(m): 2:22pm On Nov 20, 2018
I'm a igbo guy, i really need a serious relationship with a working class Christian decent lady that will lead to marriage, that's my desire. Pls contact me if u are interested. 08138394183. Scammers pls

(1) (Reply)

Hello Y'all / Anybody In Jos??? / Want To Hook Up With Intelligent People!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.