Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,852 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:06 AM

Advise Pls.my Wife Dresses Almost Naked To Visits A New Couple Today, - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Advise Pls.my Wife Dresses Almost Naked To Visits A New Couple Today, (3490 Views)

3 Days After Our Wedding, My Wife Can't Stop Crying / Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos / Buying A Car Or A Piece Of Land Which Is Better For A New Couple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advise Pls.my Wife Dresses Almost Naked To Visits A New Couple Today, by Gagame(m): 2:42pm On Dec 25, 2014
Today of all days that everybdy are cooking preparing for their family,woke up went to the kitchen found out that all the pots are so clean.well didn't say anythn.next was she took her bath with my baby dressed in a see through gown all her bums was showin even inside d house I could see the shape asked her why dis dress she ignored me...I need advise frm d grownup people only what does this mean.for me I feel she is anxious to go see d man where she's goin cos I dnt think its right to go visits new couple in this manner of dress in d name of Merry Chrismas

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advise Pls.my Wife Dresses Almost Naked To Visits A New Couple Today, by ritababe(f): 2:46pm On Dec 25, 2014
Picture of ur wife or I dont believe it

6 Likes

Re: Advise Pls.my Wife Dresses Almost Naked To Visits A New Couple Today, by LogoDWhiz(m): 2:46pm On Dec 25, 2014
Don't disturb yourself too much.
If u ask her for the reason and she doesn't tell u, free her!

Are u two in a sort of quarrel?
Re: Advise Pls.my Wife Dresses Almost Naked To Visits A New Couple Today, by niffymizzy(m): 2:52pm On Dec 25, 2014
U sef UnCloth nd mK u dey wear ur boxers all around d houz

1 Like

Re: Advise Pls.my Wife Dresses Almost Naked To Visits A New Couple Today, by Evina(f): 3:08pm On Dec 25, 2014
It is obvious this is a one sided story. How do we advice you when you only gave us a blurred picture of the events?

Oga, please come clean and we will give you the advice you seek.

1 Like

Re: Advise Pls.my Wife Dresses Almost Naked To Visits A New Couple Today, by uboma(m): 3:15pm On Dec 25, 2014
Gagame:
Today of all days that everybdy are cooking preparing for their family,woke up went to the kitchen found out that all the pots are so clean.well didn't say anythn.next was she took her bath with my baby dressed in a see through gown all her bums was showin even inside d house I could see the shape asked her why dis dress she ignored me...I need advise frm d grownup people only what does this mean.for me I feel she is anxious to go see d man where she's goin cos I dnt think its right to go visits new couple in this manner of dress in d name of Merry Chrismas

Pictures of your wife in an almost unclad dress or i don't believe you...
Re: Advise Pls.my Wife Dresses Almost Naked To Visits A New Couple Today, by Nobody: 3:27pm On Dec 25, 2014
We need pictures to judge this issue appropriately cool
Therefore, pics or .........
Re: Advise Pls.my Wife Dresses Almost Naked To Visits A New Couple Today, by kreamidiva(f): 3:30pm On Dec 25, 2014
You didn't provide money for the Christmas rice and chicken and expect the pots not to be clean?

You looked for her trouble last night and she's giving you attitude this morning...

Show us pics for us to advice you very well.

9 Likes

Re: Advise Pls.my Wife Dresses Almost Naked To Visits A New Couple Today, by cococandy(f): 3:56pm On Dec 25, 2014
kreamidiva:
You didn't provide money for the Christmas rice and chicken and expect the pots not to be clean?

You looked for her trouble last night and she's giving you attitude this morning...

Show us pics for us to advice you very well.
lol cheesy
Re: Advise Pls.my Wife Dresses Almost Naked To Visits A New Couple Today, by yomi007k(m): 3:58pm On Dec 25, 2014
She don go flex. Sorry mr man
Actually this is ur chance to go out,get a beer, a nice peppersoup n a p**sy to cap it up. This way everybody will be happy.
Thank me later
Re: Advise Pls.my Wife Dresses Almost Naked To Visits A New Couple Today, by F22RAPTOR(m): 4:08pm On Dec 25, 2014
oga your story is one sided and incomplete. a beg complete am first
Re: Advise Pls.my Wife Dresses Almost Naked To Visits A New Couple Today, by Paretomaster(m): 4:10pm On Dec 25, 2014
Come and answer all d questions thrown at u, did u drop money for her to cook?, how come u don't hav control over her?

Are u not suppose to tell her to change her dressing or remain at home? Be a Man bro , and don't forget to show us som pix.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advise Pls.my Wife Dresses Almost Naked To Visits A New Couple Today, by iykedare(m): 4:26pm On Dec 25, 2014
I hate reading the rantings of weak men. You should always be ahead of your wife in everything. If she starts anything silly,you should innovate something crazier. That's the way to handle a mischievous woman. Stop crying and act like a man.

If she is trying to dress to impress a certain guy,you should also try to impress someone. Abi,young girls no dey you area? Na she go beg.

8 Likes

Re: Advise Pls.my Wife Dresses Almost Naked To Visits A New Couple Today, by MARKone(m): 4:40pm On Dec 25, 2014
Gagame:

Hahaha Bros, wetin you do. When a woman does something like that, you must have done something wrong grin talk true.

But you sef for call am back, considering they way you claimed she dress. Na she the feed you.

2 Likes

Re: Advise Pls.my Wife Dresses Almost Naked To Visits A New Couple Today, by Nobody: 4:44pm On Dec 25, 2014
OP confess your crimes now cheesy.
Re: Advise Pls.my Wife Dresses Almost Naked To Visits A New Couple Today, by IWillSucceed: 5:51pm On Dec 25, 2014
No matter his crimes one of the greatest mistake a woman can make in marriage is to give an impression of infidelity.

Affordable Xmas data for you and your loved ones from grabdbull
https://www.nairaland.com/2054480/free-mtn-1gb-etisalat-1gb

2 Likes

Re: Advise Pls.my Wife Dresses Almost Naked To Visits A New Couple Today, by zeb04(f): 5:56pm On Dec 25, 2014
I am all for the pix
Re: Advise Pls.my Wife Dresses Almost Naked To Visits A New Couple Today, by free2ryhme: 5:58pm On Dec 25, 2014
Gagame:

cooked up stories threading on nairaland these days
Re: Advise Pls.my Wife Dresses Almost Naked To Visits A New Couple Today, by grabdbull: 7:24pm On Dec 25, 2014
IWillSucceed:
No matter his crimes one of the greatest mistake a woman can make in marriage is to give an impression of infidelity.

Affordable Xmas data for you and your loved ones from grabdbull
https://www.nairaland.com/2054480/free-mtn-1gb-etisalat-1gb

You have spoken well. If a woman gives the impression of infidelity, it has deeper implications than the small battle she is trying to win.

1 Like

Re: Advise Pls.my Wife Dresses Almost Naked To Visits A New Couple Today, by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 25, 2014
how about picture. da won't be bad
Re: Advise Pls.my Wife Dresses Almost Naked To Visits A New Couple Today, by LogansShadow: 9:28pm On Dec 25, 2014
All these mumu "tell us the other side of the story" crew never ceases to amaze one.

When a man starts making suspicious calls,always coming home very late into the night or beat his partner,and his wife comes to NL to complain,no one asks her what she might have done wrong to make her husband start misbehaving nor accuse her of not telling the full story.

But on NL,immediately a man says his lady is misbehaving,he must have done something wrong or he is not telling the full story grin .__________DOUBLE STANDARD!!!!!! cool

7 Likes

Re: Advise Pls.my Wife Dresses Almost Naked To Visits A New Couple Today, by 100Cents: 10:54pm On Dec 25, 2014
Gagame:

Do you mean your wife didn't prepare any food for your house today ?

All these beautiful heady women, I think a bachelor needs to select wisely..

For the picture crew. Nah person wife we dey talk about nah.

2 Likes

Re: Advise Pls.my Wife Dresses Almost Naked To Visits A New Couple Today, by 100Cents: 10:58pm On Dec 25, 2014
LogansShadow:
All these mumu "tell us the other side of the story" crew never ceases to amaze one.

When a man starts making suspicious calls,always coming home very late into the night or beat his partner,and his wife comes to NL to complain,no one asks her what she might have done wrong to make her husband start misbehaving nor accuse her of not telling the full story.

But on NL,immediately a man says his lady is misbehaving,he must have done something wrong or he is not telling the full story grin .__________DOUBLE STANDARD!!!!!! cool

I am with you on this..

1 Like

Re: Advise Pls.my Wife Dresses Almost Naked To Visits A New Couple Today, by Wendy80(f): 11:48pm On Dec 25, 2014
Who is wearing the trouser in Ur marriage? Ur wife or U?
Who is the captain of Ur Ship? Ur wife or U?
Who is the Pilot of Ur Plane? Ur wife or U?

Biko sit Ur wife down and talk sense into her.

Except U aint telling us something

1 Like

Re: Advise Pls.my Wife Dresses Almost Naked To Visits A New Couple Today, by anthoniaz(f): 12:06am On Dec 26, 2014
Maybe she's agree with about something smiley
Re: Advise Pls.my Wife Dresses Almost Naked To Visits A New Couple Today, by coolest01(m): 4:18am On Dec 26, 2014
Wendy80:
Who is wearing the trouser in Ur marriage? Ur wife or U?
Who is the captain of Ur Ship? Ur wife or U?
Who is the Pilot of Ur Plane? Ur wife or U?

Biko sit Ur wife down and talk sense into her.

Except U aint telling us something

The only lady that has posted something reasonable that isn't gender biased

4 Likes

Re: Advise Pls.my Wife Dresses Almost Naked To Visits A New Couple Today, by Nobody: 7:00am On Dec 26, 2014
What sense can be made out of this story though? Is it not obvious something is wrong in the household. Hubby wakes up to clean pots on xmas day, he didn't say anything. Really? Then wife decides to wear a see through dress on xmas day to visit a couple and hubby comes to nairaland to ask for advice on what it means to wear a shape revealing dress to a couple's place. Did she just buy the dress for the occasion? If your wife has not been the type that wears such, why would she wake up one day to put on a see through(though I have a feeling Op doesn't even know what a see through looks like).

Anyway, did she succeed in wearing the see through to the couple's place? Or she took it further by sleeping over undecided.

2 Likes

Re: Advise Pls.my Wife Dresses Almost Naked To Visits A New Couple Today, by Alexas58: 7:04am On Dec 26, 2014
Of it does not make fp..mods ban me
Re: Advise Pls.my Wife Dresses Almost Naked To Visits A New Couple Today, by Nobody: 7:06am On Dec 26, 2014
iykedare:
I hate reading the rantings of weak men. You should always be ahead of your wife in everything. If she starts anything silly,you should innovate something crazier. That's the way to handle a mischievous woman. Stop crying and act like a man.
what happened to 2 wrongs dont make a right? undecided

If she is trying to dress to impress a certain guy,you should also try to impress someone. Abi,young girls no dey you area? Na she go beg.
Re: Advise Pls.my Wife Dresses Almost Naked To Visits A New Couple Today, by Nobody: 7:07am On Dec 26, 2014
Alexas58:
Of it does not make fp..mods ban me
U just want to be on FP abi? cheesy
Re: Advise Pls.my Wife Dresses Almost Naked To Visits A New Couple Today, by chibwike(m): 7:19am On Dec 26, 2014
I need pictures
Re: Advise Pls.my Wife Dresses Almost Naked To Visits A New Couple Today, by ABEngine(m): 10:36am On Dec 26, 2014
Bia nwokem, what wore she to bed? cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

He Now Sleeps On A Mat Becos His Wife And Elder Sister Hav Taken Over D Bedroom / Should The Church Have The Right To Demand A HIV Certificate Before Marriage? / Help!!! A Single Mom About To Be Evicted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.