Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,468 members, 7,781,356 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:04 PM

Who Is The Funniest Nigerian Comedian - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Who Is The Funniest Nigerian Comedian (14576 Views)

Osuofia Vs Saka: Who Is The Better Comedian? / Funniest Adverts You've Watched/heard / Most Funniest Nigerian Actor (aki&pawpaw, Osuofia, Mr Ibu) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Funniest Nigerian Comedian by chyk91(m): 11:21pm On Dec 10, 2008
in ur own opinion who is the funniest nigerian comedian, for me i will say i go die is the best. lets have ur own opinion
Re: Who Is The Funniest Nigerian Comedian by MrCrackles(m): 11:22pm On Dec 10, 2008
chamotex!
Re: Who Is The Funniest Nigerian Comedian by chyk91(m): 1:00am On Dec 13, 2008
who is chamotex.
Re: Who Is The Funniest Nigerian Comedian by olawonder(m): 3:24am On Dec 14, 2008
Haven't seen them all but my favourite is 'Latin', that skinny commedian in Yoruba films. He responds to any actions with funny surprises and I just can't stop laughing out loudly when I watch him. He's brilliant! Lot of this comedians in Nigerian English films are boring for me, they just don't get the media part of their profession. Okey used to be good but I think he's better at stand ups nowadays, them ones that pretend to be drunks are just terrible at it. A legend in both Yoruba and broken English movies was Pappy'luwe but I wonder where he's hiding these days! Well, I've been away from Naija for a while,  there might have been some new comers.
Re: Who Is The Funniest Nigerian Comedian by lucabrasi(m): 8:14pm On Dec 14, 2008
i think i go die is the best too in the yoruba genre its got to be the late gbenga adeboye aka you fight lion grin
Re: Who Is The Funniest Nigerian Comedian by spikedcylinder: 1:37pm On Dec 15, 2008
lucabrasi:

i think i go die is the best too in the yoruba genre its got to be the late gbenga adeboye aka you fight lion grin

I like I go die, he's sooo. . . raw. grin I agree with Gbenga Adeboye too. I was in the car with my boss one day and the guy was cracking raw jokes on radio or something. It was hard not to laugh, even my born again boss sef dey laugh. cheesy cheesy May he continue to RIP.
Re: Who Is The Funniest Nigerian Comedian by crudedude(m): 2:16pm On Dec 15, 2008
I go DIE is the bomb!!!, u guyz shud check out Gordons too,he's a real rib cracker cheesy
Re: Who Is The Funniest Nigerian Comedian by busybody20: 10:31pm On Dec 15, 2008
I go die
Gordon
Ay
Basket mouth (though he loves repeating jokes)
Re: Who Is The Funniest Nigerian Comedian by spikedcylinder: 9:39am On Dec 16, 2008
busybody20:

Basket mouth (though he loves repeating jokes)

Same can be said of D'banj. undecided
Re: Who Is The Funniest Nigerian Comedian by busybody20: 4:42pm On Dec 16, 2008
Sheddy Baba
Klint de drunk
Malic
Omobaba ( i really love dis guy)
Re: Who Is The Funniest Nigerian Comedian by Tgirl4real(f): 4:50pm On Dec 16, 2008
MrCrackles:

chamotex!

Who doesn't know chamotex tongue

@ Post,

Brash
Re: Who Is The Funniest Nigerian Comedian by MrCrackles(m): 4:55pm On Dec 16, 2008
TOPIC

TGIRL
cheesy
Re: Who Is The Funniest Nigerian Comedian by chyk91(m): 12:28am On Dec 17, 2008
@ busy body 20, so u think sheddy baba is funny, he is one comedian i hate, very dry, u should av seen him in nite of a thousand laffs. dry soul
Re: Who Is The Funniest Nigerian Comedian by spikedcylinder: 10:19am On Dec 17, 2008
In fact, all the people busybody listed in her second post here were just lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed. Omo Baba? Besides calling himself worwor, what else is new?
Re: Who Is The Funniest Nigerian Comedian by just2nice(m): 10:01pm On Dec 17, 2008
I go die and Basketmouth are really funny.Elenu is one upstart who will surely make it big in the comedy industry.
Re: Who Is The Funniest Nigerian Comedian by chyk91(m): 11:41pm On Dec 17, 2008
Posted by: spikedcylinder
In fact, all the people busybody listed in her second post here were just . Omo Baba? Besides calling himself worwor, what else is new?

i support u on omo baba, he does not do any other thing but yab himself and call himself wowo.
Re: Who Is The Funniest Nigerian Comedian by busybody20: 6:34pm On Dec 19, 2008
chyk91:

Posted by: spikedcylinder
In fact, all the people busybody listed in her second post here were just . Omo Baba? Besides calling himself worwor, what else is new?

i[b] support u on omo baba, he does not do any other thing but yab himself and call himself wowo[/b].

I agree. No doubt about that but the way he says it; is what is most amusing.

More are:

Elesho (yoruba actor)
baba Suwe (yoruba actor)
Jedi
I go save
Gandoki
Teju baby face
Princess (i try laughing though to encourage her -shes never been funny to me)
Re: Who Is The Funniest Nigerian Comedian by busybody20: 6:43pm On Dec 19, 2008
chyk91:

@ busy body 20, so u think sheddy baba is funny, he is one comedian i hate, very dry, u should av seen him in night of a thousand laffs. dry soul

At least he's better than Ali baba (King of dry comediansgrin angry angry
Re: Who Is The Funniest Nigerian Comedian by chyk91(m): 12:48am On Dec 20, 2008
princess is dry, gandoki is very funny, good comedian, jedi is trying not bad. i go save is not it at all. d guy no dey try. ali baba's jokes lately are kinda dry, big man don enter him head.
Re: Who Is The Funniest Nigerian Comedian by lucabrasi(m): 11:24pm On Dec 21, 2008
i wonder if these guys dont have people advicing them,i went to see that idiot julius agwus crack ya ribs in london and the guy did less than 1 hour in like 20 mins or so slots before the likes of that dry guy jedi and co took over, i have not been back since,
while chris rock who has money they will never see in their lives will do hours on stage even though he is getting paid more
Re: Who Is The Funniest Nigerian Comedian by diasporian: 11:28pm On Dec 21, 2008
@Lubra

Must you people always compare everything Nigerian to everything American?
Re: Who Is The Funniest Nigerian Comedian by chyk91(m): 11:39pm On Dec 21, 2008
na wa oh. but d naija comedians no try sha.
@ lucabrasi
was i go die not there.
Re: Who Is The Funniest Nigerian Comedian by Nobody: 2:32am On Dec 22, 2008
All Nollywood Producers/Directors/ actors(ress)
Re: Who Is The Funniest Nigerian Comedian by chyk91(m): 3:00am On Dec 22, 2008
@ ebony silk
u harsh oh.
Re: Who Is The Funniest Nigerian Comedian by canalarge: 4:48pm On Dec 23, 2008
Basket Mouth 4 Life
Re: Who Is The Funniest Nigerian Comedian by lucabrasi(m): 12:38am On Dec 24, 2008
@diasporian
the reason for the comparison is because chris rock though is richer than julius agwu,he still does 1,2, hours stretch at a stretch, at times even more than that so why is julius agwu who is only known by blacks already acting like a fake ass big man?
@chyk91
i go die wasnt there,at least that would have consoled me if he was i think that guy with his dry jokes was there too(basket mouth)
Re: Who Is The Funniest Nigerian Comedian by chyk91(m): 1:37am On Dec 24, 2008
so baset mouth messed up too, maybe it was one of their bad days sha, dem dey try normally.
Re: Who Is The Funniest Nigerian Comedian by tosinadeda: 2:30am On Dec 24, 2008
alibaba is a master abeg
Re: Who Is The Funniest Nigerian Comedian by kosovo(m): 7:43am On Dec 24, 2008
none of them as i don't laugh to any of their dry and dull jokes.
Re: Who Is The Funniest Nigerian Comedian by spikedcylinder: 11:50am On Dec 24, 2008
busybody20:

At least he's better than Ali baba (King of dry comediansgrin angry angry

Shedi is better than Ali Baba? Are you kidding me? What kind of sense of humour you got?
Re: Who Is The Funniest Nigerian Comedian by chyk91(m): 10:52pm On Dec 24, 2008
sheddy baba is so dry, he is dryer than okporoko.
Re: Who Is The Funniest Nigerian Comedian by ladykool(f): 10:50pm On Feb 03, 2009
basket mouth or omo baba i have watch them live and they are so funny

(1) (2) (Reply)

"ije The Movie" / 50Cent To Feature On Emeka Ike's Movie / LET'S TALK ABOUT "JENIFA's DIARY"--

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.