Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,817 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:20 PM

Tips For Passing The 2009 Standard Chartered Bank Test. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Tips For Passing The 2009 Standard Chartered Bank Test. (18424 Views)

Peopleplus Zenith Bank Test / IBTC Chartered Bank Is Recruiting! / Do U Know That Equatorial Trust Bank Test Is Coming Up On 4th? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tips For Passing The 2009 Standard Chartered Bank Test. by aktunde(m): 12:32am On Dec 11, 2008
December 9, 2008 was an exciting day for my younger brother, as he rushed to me, and requested to use my laptop. He told me Standard chartered bank is recruiting for its 2009 graduate program. Since I have always wanted him to get his dream job, I had no other choice than to abandon the important things I was doing on the computer, to allow him to submit his application.

He was so excite do fill the form. I was with him, so I ensured he didn’t commit any mistake. Even though he is a polytechnic graduate, he was so excited to have the opportunity of submitting his application. His excitement got to the peak, when he took and passed the online assessment test, right in my presence.

After passing the online assessment test, he had 2 more hurdles to cross. The numerical testing and some other simple questions. This was supposed to take him a total of 35 minutes. The numerical test would be done for 21 minutes, while the other question (typed answer series) would take the rest of the time. He was given an option of taking some practice numerical tests, before taking the real test. I advised him to take the practice test first, before taking the real test.

He came back two hours later, to take the practice test. It was 8 questions. He was advised to take the practice test for 8 minutes even though he would not be timed. But in the real test, he would have to answer 21 questions, in 21 minutes. He would be timed, in the real test.

I allowed him to take the practice test. In his first attempt, he got five questions right and 3 questions wrong. To me, it was a good attempt, by a first timer. He was also very happy, because he was too optimistic that he would pass the real test. He did the test again, and still scored five question right, and three wrong. He took it over and over, and the highest he could get right was 6. He missed two. This was the point where I chose to join him, and helped him with the 2 he usually missed. We took our time, and we solved the two difficult question. He had to take the practice test again, and he solved the 8 question, and got them all right, in less than five minutes. At this point, my younger brother was on top of the world feeling too happy. He was set for the real test.

He eventually started the real test. In the first 9 minutes, he had already answered 12 questions correctly. They were just like the practice test, except for changes in the figures. I could see the excitement in his face. He was getting the questions right. I didn’t tell him the answer, but I am sure that the answers he was choosing were what I would have chosen. We did our different workings, but kept getting the same answer. You need to see how the young boy was really feeling like.

Dear reader, the brightness in the face of my younger, suddenly became dark. His joy and hope became dashed. You know why? As he was attempting the 13th question, the almighty N.E.P.A (PHCN) struck. They took the light? He became disorganised and restless. I encourage him to keep working, while I go for the generator. The laptop was obviously working, but contrary to our expectation, out internet modem also went off. The generator took time to start. Before we could get everything working again, my brother just had 2 minutes to go. I asked him to spend the two minutes answering at least, 3 questions. Unfortunately, he couldn’t again. He was just crying like a baby. That was how the hope of a young lad, who had already been on top of the world got dashed. He was very sorrowful, and regretted being born in a country with unreliable power supply. He did just 12 questions in 21. We did not need to be told, before we knew that he would not be able to go further in the recruitment process again. He didn’t fail because he is not getting the questions right. He failed because he couldn’t just do more than 12, because of a situation (Power) which was beyond his control.

Dear reader, are you interested in applying for the standard chartered bank 2009 graduate program? It’s a good idea. But I must tell you, don’t take it lightly. It’s more than you think. It could be comparable to going to the lion’s den. My brother has taken the test, but failed almost in the final stage. The fact that my brother failed, doesn’t mean I shouldn’t help others. In fact, his failure is an avenue for me to help others. If my brother doesn’t get it, I wish someone else gets it. I was with him while he took and passed the online assessment test. I also witnessed how he took and failed the numerical test, which was almost the final test. I saw all the questions, and I want to use these as basis for giving you tips about how they look like, and how you can pass them.

To discover the tips, please Click here .

I wish you all success.
Re: Tips For Passing The 2009 Standard Chartered Bank Test. by aktunde(m): 4:42am On Dec 11, 2008
Fellow nairalanders. I found out that some of my post have been moved. It's true that some post often have links to other websites. In my own opinion, as long as the websites do not have FORUMS which tend to compete with nairaland, I see no reason why such posts should be moved. Once your service is good, it will always be good. Nothing can stop nairalanders from coming back, even if they visit another 1 million websites.

I think my recent post about "Tips For Passing The 2009 Standard Chartered Bank Test" can be helpful to all unemployed users of nairaland. Therefor, if other posts are moved, let this not be moved. It can be of great help. Bye
Re: Tips For Passing The 2009 Standard Chartered Bank Test. by akyesu: 1:15pm On Jan 03, 2010
i want to take online test in scb
Re: Tips For Passing The 2009 Standard Chartered Bank Test. by mathsking: 8:10pm On Jan 31, 2012
I am an expert with shl and psl tests. email me if you require help, there is a small fee - lets be up front.
also see my website, I help hundreds of UK graduates find jobs.

www.psychometricguru.co.uk

(1) (Reply)

4 Great Places To Look For A Job / Fake Employment Federal Govt Job / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.