Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

Careers In Public Health - Career (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Careers In Public Health (136279 Views)

Top 5 Careers That Can Make Your Spouse Cheat On You / Ask Me Questions About Careers In The Military / Best Paid Careers In Nigeria For 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Careers In Public Health by PaulUdo: 4:47pm On May 05, 2018
For those interested in unilag public health (MPH & MSc ) for 2018, kindly send me a mail on myspaul@yahoo.com for more infor regarding lecturers and useful
tips. thanks
Re: Careers In Public Health by PaulUdo: 8:48pm On May 24, 2018
For all those interested in the 2018 unilag MSc programme in Public health, kindly send me a PM on my mail address- myspaul@yahoo.com, for detailed information on how to prepare for the exam. thanks !
Re: Careers In Public Health by AllisonEC(f): 5:43pm On Jun 18, 2018
Please any information on MPH UNN 2018
Re: Careers In Public Health by amodu(m): 12:05pm On Jun 19, 2018
PaulUdo:
For those interested in unilag public health (MPH & MSc ) for 2018, kindly send me a mail on myspaul@yahoo.com for more infor regarding lecturers and useful
tips. thanks

A question I have, what is the implication of one not possessing three years experience relating to Public health applying for Msc as required?

Cc

Etinosajay
Re: Careers In Public Health by Nobody: 1:45pm On Aug 26, 2018
Superwina:

Okay thanks.. I'd also like to contact you.
what the name of the cartoon on ur profile
Re: Careers In Public Health by Superwina(f): 2:13pm On Aug 26, 2018
ThatIjawBoy:
what the name of the cartoon on ur profile

I have no idea grin
Re: Careers In Public Health by Nobody: 5:49pm On Aug 27, 2018
Superwina:

I have no idea grin
LMAO grin And you are using it as your dp lipsrsealed
Re: Careers In Public Health by PQanalysis: 11:47am On Aug 28, 2018
It's a few days to the end of Unilag PG form [/b]sales. How prepared are you?

The importance of analysing past questions cannot be overemphasized. We have Past Questions at a give away price of [b]N2,000 for PG courses:

MSc Accounting
MSc Economics (Social Science)
MSc Finance
MPH/MSc Public Health (Comes with a free textbook).
MSc Electrical Electronics Engineering

And others courses..

Be among the first to take advantage of this offer. Don't waste your N22,000 form fee. Be exam ready!

Send email to pqanalysis@gmail.com
Re: Careers In Public Health by PQanalysis: 7:39am On Aug 29, 2018
Counting down to the end of Unilag PG form sales. Have you gotten yours?
If yes, how prepared are you?
The importance of analysing past questions cannot be overemphasized. We have Past Questions at a give away price of [b]N2,000 [/b]for PG courses:

MSc Accounting
MSc Finance
MSc Marketing

And others courses..

Be among the first to take advantage of this offer. Don't waste your N22,000 form fee. Don't waste another year. Do something different this time - Be exam ready!

Our email is PQ analysis @gmail.com. Instant reply guaranteed.
Re: Careers In Public Health by pweedieolamide: 11:20pm On Aug 30, 2018
Well done for the good job here.As a graduate of biochemistry,I want to go for a Masters prog buh am confused on the exact course to apply for between masters of ph,masters of science in ph, masters of science in nursing)@etinosajay,@pauludo kindly enlighten me pls .thank you
Re: Careers In Public Health by PQanalysis: 5:21pm On Aug 31, 2018
Still very much available. Your UNILAG PG Entrance Exam Past Questions and Answers @N2000.

MSc Accounting
MSc Finance
MSc Marketing
PGD Education

And others courses..

Be among the first to take advantage of this offer. Today is the last day to take advantage of this offer @ N2,000. After today 31st of August, 2018, PQ pack will sell @ Normal price. Don't miss out.

Email: pqanalysis@gmail.com. Instant reply guaranteed.
Re: Careers In Public Health by bencomib: 12:04pm On Sep 18, 2018
Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University offer PGD courses

FACULTY OF SCIENCE

(a) DEPARTMENT OF BIOLOGICAL SCIENCE

S/N Postgraduate Courses

1. PhD, M. Sc. And PGD Botany

2. PhD and M.Sc. Ecology

3. PhD M. Sc. Industrial Microbiology

4. PhD and M. Sc. Medical Microbiology

5. PhD and M.Sc. Food Microbiology

6. PhD, M. Sc and PGD Parasitology

7. PhD. Helaminthology

8. PhD. Protozoology

9. M. Sc Cell Biology and Cytogenetic

10. PGD Community Health & Hygiene

11. PGD Epidemiology & Control of Communicable Diseases

12. PGD Microbiology

13. PGD Public Health

Google the sch website.
Re: Careers In Public Health by PQanalysis: 9:05am On Sep 24, 2018
UNILAG Msc/MPH Entrance Examination Tutorial/Revision Class

Due to popular demand, we are organizing a tutorial for MSc/MPH Public Health applicants.

The tutorial is affordable and schedule will be a Saturday or Sunday @Unilag Akoka.

Interested applicants should contact pqanalysis@gmail.com or send a text msg to 08151379335 to register their interest.

Further details will be communicated to applicants who specify interest.

PQ packs are still available @N2500 for the following courses:

MPH/MSc Public Health (Comes with a free textbook)
MSc Accounting
MSc Finance
MSc Biochemistry
MSc Marketing
MSc Operations Management
MSc Environmental toxicology
MSc Computer Science

Etc

Conctact pqanalysis@gmail.com
Re: Careers In Public Health by EbonyCy(f): 10:38am On Oct 27, 2018
Chai....I wish I saw this thread earlier ...I graduated since 2012 with a 3rd class in human anatomy since then till now I haven't gotten any work with my certificate... From what i have read here,I have decided to go for PGD public health by next year Gods willing,will it be too late for me as I'm 30yrs old already?? please can anybody link me with NGOs that I can work with as a volunteer either in port Harcourt or lagos state....thank you...

1 Like

Re: Careers In Public Health by emedy(m): 5:38pm On Nov 02, 2018
EbonyCy:
Chai....I wish I saw this thread earlier ...I graduated since 2012 with a 3rd class in human anatomy since then till now I haven't gotten any work with my certificate... From what i have read here,I have decided to go for PGD public health by next year Gods willing,will it be too late for me as I'm 30yrs old already?? please can anybody link me with NGOs that I can work with as a volunteer either in port Harcourt or lagos state....thank you...
locate Fhi360 in your state. There’s an ongoing HUPV running from October2018 to March 2019. This will go along way to help your career in PH
Re: Careers In Public Health by Jpoppins(f): 7:55am On Nov 07, 2018
Hello guys , please does anyone know how the oral and written interview for the department of health policy and management (MPH) will be like, what can one read ,past questions
Re: Careers In Public Health by imoniyi(f): 1:27pm On Nov 16, 2018
kcy:

Thanks so much

You can also do Health Law and Ethics
Health policy and politics
Re: Careers In Public Health by imoniyi(f): 1:29pm On Nov 16, 2018
Dabiridamilare:
I've been following this thread for a while now.....nd have gained a lot of things...Thanks to everyone who has contributed to impacting and sharing their knowledge in relevance to this thread

I'm a fresh graduate....I studied microbiology and I don't know y, i just suddenly developed this passion for public health in my 2nd year.......The drive for this field was just too much that I took courses (elective) which I felt were relevant to the field (parasitology, principles of public health)... I'm aspiring high, aiming for the zenith Coa I know the world, Africa and even our motherland, Nigeria needs us. .....
These are my question
1. Apart from Msc in public health, are there other certification and short courses i could just do.....whether class or online
2. In this computer age, I know there are softwares and programming languages that are been used by public health analyst (SAS, SSPSS, EPI-INFO. ....AND
So on).....pls if u know any other softwares for statically analysis u could recommend for me, I would be very happy

sorry for replying late i am new here. STATA 14

Re: Careers In Public Health by imoniyi(f): 1:56pm On Nov 16, 2018
Good day everyone, i just found this thread. I am happy people are becoming aware of Public health. i just completed my bachelors degree in Public health. Public health is a really broad field like broad, and from what i have seen so far people are confused on what to do. i would suggest find something you want to major in for masters under public health. Doing the general public health is not a wise decision to me. Choose what u love doing under the specialization of Public health either epidemiology and biostatistics, health promotion, health law and ethics or health policy.

3 Likes

Re: Careers In Public Health by Johnmattee(m): 2:20pm On Nov 16, 2018
Hello pls, wot is the minimum CGPA requirement for a masters programme below which someone will go for PGD
Re: Careers In Public Health by segentine: 9:09am On Nov 20, 2018
Very lovely to be here.... I have HND in microbiology and I wish to further my career in public health..... Please can u advice me on what steps to follow either to go for Pgd degree on my course or other way.... I really need ur opinion.... Thanks
Re: Careers In Public Health by Santinojr: 2:31pm On Dec 06, 2018
emedy:
locate Fhi360 in your state. There’s an ongoing HUPV running from October2018 to March 2019. This will go along way to help your career in PH
Hello
Please is this also applicable to undergraduates of public health
I'm interested
Re: Careers In Public Health by Santinojr: 2:33pm On Dec 06, 2018
imoniyi:
Good day everyone, i just found this thread. I am happy people are becoming aware of Public health. i just completed my bachelors degree in Public health. Public health is a really broad field like broad, and from what i have seen so far people are confused on what to do. i would suggest find something you want to major in for masters under public health. Doing the general public health is not a wise decision to me. Choose what u love doing under the specialization of Public health either epidemiology and biostatistics, health promotion, health law and ethics or health policy.
Hello i'm an undergraduate of public health
Is there any way I could contact you?
I"l like to ask you some questions pertaining to our field

1 Like

Re: Careers In Public Health by emedy(m): 8:43pm On Dec 14, 2018
Santinojr:

Hello
Please is this also applicable to undergraduates of public health
I'm interested
No. As an undergrad, spend your holidays at any local NGO, gather enough knowledge and experience to be useful. And importantly, all experiences should be verifiable.
Re: Careers In Public Health by Santinojr: 1:46am On Dec 15, 2018
emedy:

No. As an undergrad, spend your holidays at any local NGO, gather enough knowledge and experience to be useful. And importantly, all experiences should be verifiable.
I reside in Lagos but I don't know any local NGO.
Will there be requirements?
Re: Careers In Public Health by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jan 29, 2019
i need ur contribution, am a graduate of medical physiology from university of benin. I applied fr master programm to study Environmental and public Health microbiology. Wat is ur advice on this?
Re: Careers In Public Health by imoniyi(f): 10:46pm On Feb 05, 2019
Santinojr:

Hello i'm an undergraduate of public health
Is there any way I could contact you?
I"l like to ask you some questions pertaining to our field

You can send me a message.
Re: Careers In Public Health by harbeebski(m): 4:31am On Feb 16, 2019
hello. am also an undergraduate of Phs at kwasu pls I need enlightenment about how everything goes after bsc.without MSC what can be achieved?
Re: Careers In Public Health by udeze73(m): 12:50am On Mar 25, 2019
Thanks to the initiator and contributors in this thread. I have been following closely.
I studied demography and social statistics with 2'1. I'm just confused about the career prospects. Seems in our setting, one can't get employed with the first degree. So I'm opting for MSc public health in environmental and occupational health.
I hope it is a related discipline.
Re: Careers In Public Health by Fayy: 9:08am On May 30, 2019
Santinojr:
I Got Admitted To Study Public Health Technology In Futo . Please I Need More Insight On What I Shud I Expect During My Course Of Study
Good morning Santorini. Please I just sent you a mail.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) / Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria And How Much They Pay / I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.