Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

State Of Ikeja Shop Rite On Xmas Day(pictures) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / State Of Ikeja Shop Rite On Xmas Day(pictures) (49017 Views)

[DEAL] South African Firms Acquire 100% Of Ikeja City Mall / My Convocation Day Pictures / Pathetic State Of A Post Office In Lagos (picture) Chaii!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: State Of Ikeja Shop Rite On Xmas Day(pictures) by chelseabmw(m): 10:43pm On Dec 25, 2014
Lovely
Re: State Of Ikeja Shop Rite On Xmas Day(pictures) by ohaleoghene(f): 10:43pm On Dec 25, 2014
Raiders:
The mall looks small and dirty for a city like Lagos . Shoprite needs to upgrade their facilities and stores

talk true , you have never been to any of the shoprite
Re: State Of Ikeja Shop Rite On Xmas Day(pictures) by remsonik(f): 10:44pm On Dec 25, 2014
I don't go out on Christmas day at all.
Re: State Of Ikeja Shop Rite On Xmas Day(pictures) by fliexie(m): 10:45pm On Dec 25, 2014
Op its true. I almost regretted being there with my younger ones just to stroll out and in the process of over-crowding we lost an Android fone. We came back sadly. Shoprite needs to upgrade and match with the European standard in terms of space and crowd management. I remember even @ Forum in Bangalore, India to mention d least, everthing is intact. In short merry Xmas n Happy New Year indvance peeps...

1 Like

Re: State Of Ikeja Shop Rite On Xmas Day(pictures) by dannydaniels(m): 10:45pm On Dec 25, 2014
ok
Re: State Of Ikeja Shop Rite On Xmas Day(pictures) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Dec 25, 2014
please the name is ICM(ikeja city mall) not ikeja shoprite! angry shoprite is a store in it

4 Likes

Re: State Of Ikeja Shop Rite On Xmas Day(pictures) by Nobody: 10:46pm On Dec 25, 2014
mcpat:
Please define the bolded
yes
Re: State Of Ikeja Shop Rite On Xmas Day(pictures) by Horrlah(f): 10:48pm On Dec 25, 2014
Raiders:
The mall looks small and dirty for a city like Lagos . Shoprite needs to upgrade their facilities and stores
I guess u dnt knw d place
Re: State Of Ikeja Shop Rite On Xmas Day(pictures) by crowniran(m): 10:48pm On Dec 25, 2014
hope dis hits FP *sigh *
Re: State Of Ikeja Shop Rite On Xmas Day(pictures) by daniquaver(m): 10:49pm On Dec 25, 2014
Please who is Ikeja & who's shoprite...ova here in Iraq we don't kw dm tongue

1 Like

Re: State Of Ikeja Shop Rite On Xmas Day(pictures) by iamord(m): 10:50pm On Dec 25, 2014
There is need for bigger malls
Re: State Of Ikeja Shop Rite On Xmas Day(pictures) by Horrlah(f): 10:51pm On Dec 25, 2014
fliexie:
Op its true. I almost regretted being there with my younger ones just to stroll out and in the process of over-crowding we lost an Android fone. We came back sadly. Shoprite needs to upgrade and match with the European standard in terms of space and crowd management. I remember even @ Forum in Bangalore, India to mention d least, everthing is intact. In short merry Xmas n Happy New Year indvance peeps...

go to ibadan
Re: State Of Ikeja Shop Rite On Xmas Day(pictures) by iamord(m): 10:53pm On Dec 25, 2014
Raiders:
Ye ma form familiarity!
Re: State Of Ikeja Shop Rite On Xmas Day(pictures) by hollandis(f): 10:54pm On Dec 25, 2014
I am sure some people went there to buy a candy
Re: State Of Ikeja Shop Rite On Xmas Day(pictures) by coretechng1(m): 10:54pm On Dec 25, 2014
Africa's biggest economy!!! Too much money in Nigeria. I love my country.

1 Like

Re: State Of Ikeja Shop Rite On Xmas Day(pictures) by ArcToyin(m): 10:56pm On Dec 25, 2014
ogaofficer:
did i jst hear you say dirty Bro you must be high on chicken. . . Peace
ogaofficer:
ogaofficer:
high on chicken...lol
Re: State Of Ikeja Shop Rite On Xmas Day(pictures) by M4gunners: 10:57pm On Dec 25, 2014
Still dem go dey cry say no money.
Re: State Of Ikeja Shop Rite On Xmas Day(pictures) by geedot: 10:59pm On Dec 25, 2014
Before it used to be Silverbird galleria during festive period like this, ท๑พ its shoprite.. This is inevitable in αηу festive period at the mall!
Re: State Of Ikeja Shop Rite On Xmas Day(pictures) by alotofgrace(m): 11:01pm On Dec 25, 2014
are they there to write jamb
Re: State Of Ikeja Shop Rite On Xmas Day(pictures) by DeeBoiyy: 11:01pm On Dec 25, 2014
3coins:
thought christmas was Jesus' birthday undecided
ofcourse. We just celebrate for him
Re: State Of Ikeja Shop Rite On Xmas Day(pictures) by Nobody: 11:05pm On Dec 25, 2014
Raiders:

WEY THE DIRT?
Re: State Of Ikeja Shop Rite On Xmas Day(pictures) by Nobody: 11:06pm On Dec 25, 2014
All join, I went there too to purchase foreign toothpick but one babe later helpe me add!! ...guess
Re: State Of Ikeja Shop Rite On Xmas Day(pictures) by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:07pm On Dec 25, 2014
Its just a wake up call for our state government to make provision for the creation of social and benefitial infrastructures and utilities to meet up with the teeming population in Lagos
Re: State Of Ikeja Shop Rite On Xmas Day(pictures) by iamord(m): 11:08pm On Dec 25, 2014
hollandis:
I am sure some people went there to buy a candy
and some went there, singing 50cents “window shopper”

1 Like

Re: State Of Ikeja Shop Rite On Xmas Day(pictures) by iamord(m): 11:09pm On Dec 25, 2014
coretechng1:
Africa's biggest economy!!! Too much money in Nigeria. I love my country.
have u seen other mallls in africa?
Re: State Of Ikeja Shop Rite On Xmas Day(pictures) by iamord(m): 11:10pm On Dec 25, 2014
geedot:
Before it used to be Silverbird galleria during festive period like this, ท๑พ its shoprite.. This is inevitable in αηу festive period at the mall!
its ikeja mall ! Jabi lake mall coming up
Re: State Of Ikeja Shop Rite On Xmas Day(pictures) by Sarhamsyn(m): 11:12pm On Dec 25, 2014
Dalyricz:
why are so many people in inside the shoprite

Its as if the world is coming to an end and some lagosians be like 'let's do some shopping so we won't run out of Stuffz when we geht to heaven'

*Modified*

Lord I thank you for fulfilling my day,at least I made front page and even if I no see gift collect for xmas,some kind hearted nairalanders will give me enuf likes to make today be one of my best xmas EVER!!!
All you have said ain't funny tongue
Dalyricz:
why are so many people in inside the shoprite

Its as if the world is coming to an end and some lagosians be like 'let's do some shopping so we won't run out of Stuffz when we geht to heaven'

*Modified*

Lord I thank you for fulfilling my day,at least I made front page and even if I no see gift collect for xmas,some kind hearted nairalanders will give me enuf likes to make today be one of my best xmas EVER!!!
All you have said ain't funny
Re: State Of Ikeja Shop Rite On Xmas Day(pictures) by iamord(m): 11:12pm On Dec 25, 2014
TOPCRUISE:
Its just a wake up call for our state government to make provision for the creation of social and benefitial infrastructures and utilities to meet up with the teeming population in Lagos
its not the gov to do this.. Its for u to do it.. The best they can do is to create the favorable environment for investment . And u bring ur ideas in.. That's ppp
Re: State Of Ikeja Shop Rite On Xmas Day(pictures) by fisaylab: 11:12pm On Dec 25, 2014
Why is it dirty,why don't u ask many of those onlooker or those babe begging guys at d gate to buy xmas gift for them,even some people will carry all their family n visitor to the mall just for them to. Buy plastic coke.some babe will even go to shoprite so as to take picture.
Re: State Of Ikeja Shop Rite On Xmas Day(pictures) by cdocdathrilla: 11:13pm On Dec 25, 2014
Na wa o, na excursion all dis ones come do 4 shopryt? Abi e don turn tourist center. Dis is d reason I prefare doing my shopping in oshodi or balogun market grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Big Python Killed At FGGC Staff Quarters Calabar (pix) / Gas Explosion Rocks Kaduna, Many Feared Dead / Photo And Video Of The Snake I Killed Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.