Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,505 members, 7,808,857 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:03 PM

The Oracle: Osinbajo Is The President Of Nigeria. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Oracle: Osinbajo Is The President Of Nigeria. (2243 Views)

When She Refuse To Date The Oracle!!! / Must Read: The President’s Daughter And I… PART 1 / Breaking: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Is Not A Christain: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Oracle: Osinbajo Is The President Of Nigeria. by MurderX: 10:22pm On Dec 25, 2014
Upon due consultations with The Oracle, the name Osinbajo was returned as Nigeria's President not the Vice President.

Osinbajo is Nigeria's President ; so says The Oracle.
Re: The Oracle: Osinbajo Is The President Of Nigeria. by saaedlee: 10:23pm On Dec 25, 2014
And the Oracle was drinking Orijin shey? grin

5 Likes

Re: The Oracle: Osinbajo Is The President Of Nigeria. by Tattooboy: 10:23pm On Dec 25, 2014
MurderX:
Upon due consultations with The Oracle, the name Osinbajo was returned as Nigeria's President not the Vice President.

Osinbajo is Nigeria's President ; so says The Oracle.
maybe afta 'The Oracle'' might have killed Buhari
Re: The Oracle: Osinbajo Is The President Of Nigeria. by TrishaP(f): 10:25pm On Dec 25, 2014
Pls ask the oracle where I'll be 5yrs from now?
Re: The Oracle: Osinbajo Is The President Of Nigeria. by MurderX: 10:28pm On Dec 25, 2014
Buhari will win and fall like Yaradua, The Oracle says there is an ancient curse in Aso Rock against the North. The soul of anyone of them that goes there will cease and his body will see corruption and return to dust. Buhari will fall, Osinbajo will rise.

Osinbajo is Nigeria's President, he will do to Nigeria as Fashola did to Lagos.
Re: The Oracle: Osinbajo Is The President Of Nigeria. by bodejohn(m): 10:30pm On Dec 25, 2014
TrishaP:

In your husband's house....

1 Like

Re: The Oracle: Osinbajo Is The President Of Nigeria. by IamDejman(m): 10:31pm On Dec 25, 2014
TrishaP:
With me? kiss
Re: The Oracle: Osinbajo Is The President Of Nigeria. by MurderX: 10:36pm On Dec 25, 2014
The grand master of 77 and 99 cast a spell, he cursed Aso Rock.

Osinbajo is the President of Nigeria.
Re: The Oracle: Osinbajo Is The President Of Nigeria. by Sylvarresta(m): 10:40pm On Dec 25, 2014
Maybe the oracle was drinking ogogoro with jonathan den

1 Like

Re: The Oracle: Osinbajo Is The President Of Nigeria. by polosco(m): 10:53pm On Dec 25, 2014
Let ONLY the WILL of GOD be done in NIgeria. One thing I strongly believe is that Nigeria will know a new dawn of glory, beauty and splendor. It shall be well with us again.
MurderX:
Buhari will win and fall like Yaradua, The Oracle says there is an ancient curse in Aso Rock against the North. The soul of anyone of them that goes there will cease and his body will see corruption and return to dust. Buhari will fall, Osinbajo will rise.

1 Like

Re: The Oracle: Osinbajo Is The President Of Nigeria. by luvinhubby(m): 11:00pm On Dec 25, 2014
saaedlee:
And the Oracle was drinking Orijin shey? grin
grin grin grin
That got me cracking.
Re: The Oracle: Osinbajo Is The President Of Nigeria. by lekkie073(m): 11:07pm On Dec 25, 2014
Ur oraku no get sense at all.....
Re: The Oracle: Osinbajo Is The President Of Nigeria. by tonybosses: 11:09pm On Dec 25, 2014
Na joke u nd ur. Oracle dy..... if ur oracle is really true, tell me wetin. I wear ryt nw....
Re: The Oracle: Osinbajo Is The President Of Nigeria. by donphilopus: 11:29pm On Dec 25, 2014
OAM4J, Maclatuni, Ngwakwe, this one should be in jokes section na. cheesy
Re: The Oracle: Osinbajo Is The President Of Nigeria. by Chanchit: 7:04am On Dec 26, 2014
TrishaP:

The oracle said you will be in Togo, but he did not say what you would be doing there.
Re: The Oracle: Osinbajo Is The President Of Nigeria. by TrishaP(f): 8:08am On Dec 26, 2014
Chanchit:

The oracle said you will be in Togo, but he did not say what you would be doing there.
What is happening in there?
Re: The Oracle: Osinbajo Is The President Of Nigeria. by TrishaP(f): 8:12am On Dec 26, 2014
MurderX:

Your lucky this nairaland is a faceless forum, else you and your oracle will explain all this in court and jail. Shey na una wan kill am ni

**watching from a distance**
Re: The Oracle: Osinbajo Is The President Of Nigeria. by adebisiema(m): 9:28am On Dec 26, 2014
Dis oracle funny sha.....abeg oracle tell me wetin go do Jona for 2015? Add mama peace join oo
Re: The Oracle: Osinbajo Is The President Of Nigeria. by WORLDPEACE(m): 12:05pm On Dec 26, 2014
TrishaP:
5yrs from now you will be on NL inquiring about the next 5yrs.

1 Like

Re: The Oracle: Osinbajo Is The President Of Nigeria. by MurderX: 11:46pm On May 04, 2017
This was my topic on Dec 25, 2014. I'm a supporter and lover of President Buhari but this is all I can see and say. The mod once moved this topic from Politics section to Jokes section, dont think it is still a joke in 2017.
Re: The Oracle: Osinbajo Is The President Of Nigeria. by Youpele52: 2:11pm On May 06, 2017
This oracle is about 67% right.
Re: The Oracle: Osinbajo Is The President Of Nigeria. by Exponental(m): 3:43pm On May 06, 2017
This your oracle is style style doing amebo ooo
Re: The Oracle: Osinbajo Is The President Of Nigeria. by MurderX: 9:40am On May 12, 2017
MurderX:

This was my post on Dec 25, 2014, it was so mocked that the mod moved it to the jokes section. As at then President Buhari was not even president and was hale and hearty. Today Osinbajo is the acting abi cordinating president of this Nigeria. Moderator please move my topic back to politics where I posted it.
Re: The Oracle: Osinbajo Is The President Of Nigeria. by NLProblemChild(m): 9:09pm On May 12, 2017
TrishaP:
you'll be serving the nation.
Re: The Oracle: Osinbajo Is The President Of Nigeria. by jbzxcv: 12:04am On May 13, 2017
TrishaP:

Serving d oracle

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Divided Into Four Parts? Take A Look! / See The Epic Way A Twitter User Celebrated Boyfriend Breakup / This Is The Cutest Photo You'll Find On The Internet Today!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.