Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,541 members, 7,808,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

Tell Me About Okpella People Of Edo State. - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Tell Me About Okpella People Of Edo State. (3813 Views)

Interesting Facts About The Esan People Of Edo State / Interesting Facts About The Urhobo People Of Delta State / The Beauty Of Edo Brides And Women In Their Native Attires (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tell Me About Okpella People Of Edo State. by Paretomaster(m): 6:59am On Dec 26, 2014
Greatest Nairalanders! Greetings to u all, am using dis medium to wish u a fruitful End of 2014. And a better 2015, may we leave to witness many more years on earth, in good health and prosperity.

Please I will like to know about the Okpella people from Edo state, especially their Women, and way of life.

If u must know, am planning to get married from there.

Regards.
Re: Tell Me About Okpella People Of Edo State. by tpia0002: 7:00am On Dec 26, 2014
does your wife or girlfriend not know anything about her people?

or are you marrying from there because of the people?
Re: Tell Me About Okpella People Of Edo State. by iamodenigbo1(m): 7:19am On Dec 26, 2014
they are kind people,their Wemen use their husband to do sacrifice after the third issue if he annoyed them,am coming

1 Like

Re: Tell Me About Okpella People Of Edo State. by August21(m): 7:52am On Dec 26, 2014
iamodenigbo1:
they are kind people,their Wemen use their husband to do sacrifice after the third issue if he annoyed them,am coming
. What is dis idiot saying? My guy, we re nice pple, Our Women are faithful and hardworking. The average okpella woman(educated or not) always has somtin doin. They are supportive and very understanding. Our Men are polygamous in nature because Majority of d population practices Islam and as such islam encourages polygamy. For further info, send me a mail.

1 Like

Re: Tell Me About Okpella People Of Edo State. by iamodenigbo1(m): 7:56am On Dec 26, 2014
[quote author=August21 post=29207642]. What is dis idiot saying? My guy, we re nice pple, Our Women are faithful and hardworking. The average okpella woman(educated or not) always has somtin doin. They are supportive and very understanding. Our Men are polygamous in nature because Majority of d population practices Islam and as such islam encourages polygamy. For further info, send me a mail.[/quote.just want to humour the op,but why that picture?
Re: Tell Me About Okpella People Of Edo State. by Paretomaster(m): 7:56am On Dec 26, 2014
tpia0002:
does your wife or girlfriend not know anything about her people?

or are you marrying from there because of the people?

As usual! Well dis is not about ma gal precise, just wanna know more about d ppl.

Thanks.
Re: Tell Me About Okpella People Of Edo State. by Paretomaster(m): 7:58am On Dec 26, 2014
August21:
. What is dis idiot saying? My guy, we re nice pple, Our Women are faithful and hardworking. The average okpella woman(educated or not) always has somtin doin. They are supportive and very understanding. Our Men are polygamous in nature because Majority of d population practices Islam and as such islam encourages polygamy. For further info, send me a mail.

Nice one bro, dats insightful. Ma gal actually grew up in d North.
Re: Tell Me About Okpella People Of Edo State. by tpia0003: 8:37am On Dec 26, 2014
Paretomaster:

As usual! Well dis is not about ma gal precise, just wanna know more about d ppl.

Thanks.

can you not ask "your girl"?
Re: Tell Me About Okpella People Of Edo State. by Paretomaster(m): 9:06am On Dec 26, 2014
tpia0003:

can you not ask "your girl"?

Must it be only her I ask?
Re: Tell Me About Okpella People Of Edo State. by tpia0003: 9:18am On Dec 26, 2014
Re: Tell Me About Okpella People Of Edo State. by Paretomaster(m): 4:11pm On Apr 02, 2015
August21:

Hello bro, I just PM u, u can check ma profile for ma BBM pin. Thanks. Pls its urgent.

Thanks.
Re: Tell Me About Okpella People Of Edo State. by Begonia(m): 6:51pm On Apr 03, 2015
iamodenigbo1:
LOL!
Re: Tell Me About Okpella People Of Edo State. by Godmother(f): 3:28am On Apr 04, 2015
iamodenigbo1:

Hehehehe this got me ROFMLBO

(1) (Reply)

The Defunct Benin Empire And Its Igbo Peoples. / Is This Not AROCHUKWU KINGS? Who Is OGANE To The East Of Bini? / Our Ancestors Believed The Earth Was Flat And Surrounded By Water.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.