Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,235 members, 7,807,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

President Jonathan Gives Emotional Speech On APC, Amaechi’s Comment - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Gives Emotional Speech On APC, Amaechi’s Comment (52117 Views)

Nigerians React To Obama’s Speech On Nigerian Elections / Exclusive: President Jonathan Gives Away Ine In Bayelsa | 1st Photos / Buhari's Emotional Speech @APC National Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan Gives Emotional Speech On APC, Amaechi’s Comment by abbey621(m): 10:34pm On Dec 26, 2014
adeusolu:

BUHARI IS NEVER CHANGE BUT A RETURN TO DEEPER MEDIOCRITY AND EVIL DOMINATION FOR NIGERIA.

Your propaganda will never work, Nigerians can see past your illusions! You want us to keep enduring years of mediocrity, years of excuses upon excuses. 16 years of hopelessness, common Ghana has stable electricity yet the giant of Africa does not. What achievement can this government boast of? Overwhelming failure and yet you want to continue with the same story, this year of 2015, Nigeria's story must change for the better, say NO to failure and YES to change!!!!

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Gives Emotional Speech On APC, Amaechi’s Comment by Nobody: 10:43pm On Dec 26, 2014
spartoo:
we go do am by GEJ
Sule
Re: President Jonathan Gives Emotional Speech On APC, Amaechi’s Comment by adeusolu: 10:46pm On Dec 26, 2014
kenonze:

in a sane world, that statement by Wike calling a political party a terrorist organization is a enough to jail him if he cannot prove himself.
I may not agree with GEJ but I totally agree with the content of his speech.
I like catholic church and Johova Witness. they wont allow politicians to hold microphone and start talking about nonsense. there is no room for that in their program of event. everyone is regarded as equal especially the witnesses.
SEE INFO ON AMECHI IN RIVERS

http://www.frequency.com/video/over-550-years-history-of-nigeria-you/193525582?cid=5-1399
Re: President Jonathan Gives Emotional Speech On APC, Amaechi’s Comment by buchichukwu69: 10:47pm On Dec 26, 2014
OGA SIR, CHURCH CAMPAIGN NO GO WORK THIS TIME AROUND O. YOU BETTER COMMOT GO MEDIA GO TELL PEOPLE WHY YOUR GOVERNMENT NO DO WELL.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Gives Emotional Speech On APC, Amaechi’s Comment by HugeMac: 10:49pm On Dec 26, 2014
abbey621:

Your propaganda will never work, Nigerians can see past your illusions! You want us to keep enduring years of mediocrity, years of excuses upon excuses. 16 years of hopelessness, common Ghana has stable electricity yet the giant of Africa does not. What achievement can this government boast of? Overwhelming failure and yet you want to continue with the same story, this year of 2015, Nigeria's story must change for the better, say NO to failure and YES to change!!!!
if you think Nigerian politics is all about merit and not interest then you re naïve, when people start seeing buhari as a positive change then I knew Nigeria's problem will never be solved , we lie to ourselves a lot , reuben told all the apc goons on twitter to name ten things that buhari did in his previous regime, with cash price attached till now nobody could name up to 4, I pity this country

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Gives Emotional Speech On APC, Amaechi’s Comment by Nobody: 10:52pm On Dec 26, 2014
Austin4lif:
Buhari is not the messiah we need.
Who do we need? Dame' slave

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Gives Emotional Speech On APC, Amaechi’s Comment by abbey621(m): 11:00pm On Dec 26, 2014
HugeMac:
if you think Nigerian politics is all about merit and not interest then you re naïve, when people start seeing buhari as a positive change then I knew Nigeria's problem will never be solved , we lie to ourselves a lot , reuben told all the apc goons on twitter to name ten things that buhari did in his previous regime, with cash price attached till now nobody could name up to 4, I pity this country

Can you see how primitive you are? Look at the bolded statement, you want to compare military rule to a democratic rule, are you okay You and Reuben must be smoking crack, the real question you should be asking is what has GEJ accomplished during his 6 years in office? I dare you to name 3, don't stress yourself too much trying to come up with an answer!

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Gives Emotional Speech On APC, Amaechi’s Comment by LRNZH(m): 11:02pm On Dec 26, 2014
HugeMac:

abbey621:

Can you see how primitive you are? Look at the bolded statement, you want to compare military rule to a democratic rule, are you okay You and Reuben must be smoking crack, the real question you should be asking is what has GEJ accomplished during his 6 years in office? I dare you to name 3, don't stress yourself too much trying to come up with an answer!

Yes name three.
Re: President Jonathan Gives Emotional Speech On APC, Amaechi’s Comment by adeusolu: 11:05pm On Dec 26, 2014
abbey621:

ARE YOU SAYING YOU WANT TO COMMIT THE FUTURE OF YOUR CHILDREN INTO THE HANDS OF A BORN TO RULE ISLAMIC FANATICALLY EXTREME BIGOT?

Re: President Jonathan Gives Emotional Speech On APC, Amaechi’s Comment by abbey621(m): 11:15pm On Dec 26, 2014
adeusolu:

ARE YOU SAYING YOU WANT TO COMMIT THE FUTURE OF YOUR CHILDREN INTO THE HANDS OF A BORN TO RULE ISLAMIC FANATICALLY EXTREME BIGOT?

Your poor attempt to use religion or tribalism to confuse Nigerians will not work, Nigerians fell for it in 2011, it shall not work this time around. Are you saying you want to commit your future and the future of your children into the hands of a corrupt, ignorant and self absorbed government with little regard for human lives? If you started a business since 1999 and till now it did not yield any profit, would you continue investing in such a business? Are you deaf or blind? What part of 'Enough is enough' don't you understand!

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Gives Emotional Speech On APC, Amaechi’s Comment by HirstMOG(m): 11:15pm On Dec 26, 2014
kestolove95:
u've said it ur self Mr gej..."if d people u want to serv says no u leav"so pls gej leav..we don't want u again.

Since only u na Nigerians now good for u. No need for the PVC's and campaigns den, just take ur candidate str8 to Aso Rock come May 2015!!

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Gives Emotional Speech On APC, Amaechi’s Comment by chuks1love(m): 11:16pm On Dec 26, 2014
I can assure u that Jonathan will win and buhari will go back and face his cattle business squarely

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Gives Emotional Speech On APC, Amaechi’s Comment by Nobody: 11:19pm On Dec 26, 2014
chuks1love:
I can assure u that Jonathan will win and buhari will go back and face his cattle business squarely
Mumu

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Gives Emotional Speech On APC, Amaechi’s Comment by Eziachi: 11:27pm On Dec 26, 2014
CHESSBOARD:

And u think this cattle rearer and a clamour for sharia law, who wants to stablize oil price, which such low IQ is the man to liberate you then I laugh you in swahili
You think that calling someone a cattle rancher is a bad thing?
Go to Texas, only rich folks can ranch cattle. Only in Nigeria that kids are groomed to belittle lucrative and respectable profession like farming. I wonder where Christmas meat came from?

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Gives Emotional Speech On APC, Amaechi’s Comment by Essential(m): 11:31pm On Dec 26, 2014
By May 29,1999,we had 23 PDP Governors,6 AD and 7 APP. Eight years after, this is their story:
(A) PDP (23 GOVERNORS)
1. James lbori - PDP Delta State- in prison for looting
2. DSP Alamieseigha - PDP Bayelsa State - Ex-convict for looting
3. Lucky Igbinedion - PDP Edo State- Ex-convict for looting
4. Peter Odili - PDP Rivers State- In court for looting
5. Chimaroke Nnamani - PDP Enugu State - In court for looting
6. Ayo Fayose - PDP Ekiti State - In court for looting
7. Rasheed Ladoja - PDP Oyo State - In court for looting
8. Alao Akala - PDP Oyo State - In court for looting
9. Gbenga Daniel - PDP Ogun State- In court for looting
10. Ikedi Ohakim - PDP Imo State - In court for looting
11.Adamu Muazu - Bauchi State(Current PDP National Chairman) - In court for looting over N19 Billion from the state treasury
12.Joshua Dariye - PDP Plateau State - In court for looting
13. Jolly Nyame - PDP Taraba State - In court for looting the state treasury
14. Abdullahi Adamu - PDP Nassarawa State - In court for
looting the state treasury
15.Boni Haruna - PDP Adamawa State - (newly appointed minister by President Jonathan) -In court
for looting the treasury
16.Saminu Turaki - EX-Gov. PDP Jigawa State - In court for looting
the treasury
17.Orji Uzor Kalu - PDP Abia State - In court for looting the treasury
(B-). AD to AC, 6 GOVERNORS
NO Ex governor has ever been taken to court for treasury looting.
NOTE:- Tinubu of Lagos was dragged to Code of Conduct Tribunal for having foreign accounts while in power against government policy of zero foreign account for public officials.He was found not guilty
because he had the accounts before his election to the office of governor. CASE DISMISSED.
(C) APP - (ANPP) 7 GOVERNORS
1.Attahiru Baffarawa - APP Sokoto State- In court for looting (he is now in a PDP member)
2.Prince Abubakar Audu - ANPP Kogi State - In court for looting.
So APC made up of AD/ AC/ACN of the past is leading the pack.Does it not make perfect sense to allow these people to lead. You may add the two ex-national chairmen of PDP,Ahmadu Ali and Bamanga Tukukur whose sons are facing multi-billion naira oil subsidy fraud charges.
It's sad some senseless Nigeria still believe we do not need a change from this same PDP while they claim they can't see the difference between APC and PDP.The difference between them is like daylight to darkness.If you choose not to see may you remain blinded for eternity.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Gives Emotional Speech On APC, Amaechi’s Comment by neocortex: 11:33pm On Dec 26, 2014
abbey621:
Only a fool will continue voting for the same person or party over and over again without considering what such entity achieved or has to offer. PDP since 1999, result corruption of the highest order, highest levels of suicide bombings, poor roads, epileptic electricity and so much more and yet some people will continue voting based on religious/tribal sentiments. This is one reason I don't pity the masses, you all are responsible for your destiny, stop selling it to PDP. I see many of you crying we want change yet you refuse to vote for change. Personally I have nothing against GEJ, however my gripe is with his party, PDP is now too big to worry about trying to impress the masses and unfortunately GEJ is too weak to go against his own party, too weak to spark the revolution Nigeria needs so desperately and too weak to lead a country like Nigeria out of mediocrity. Don't get me wrong, it's not like Buhari is much better but the change in political party will send a message to those at the top that the Nigerian people can no longer be taken for granted, if you don't perform we will vote you out!

What will you call someone who decided to support a known devil in order to "rescue" his country and we all know that devils don't rescue they destroy.
Re: President Jonathan Gives Emotional Speech On APC, Amaechi’s Comment by Eziachi: 11:38pm On Dec 26, 2014
musicwriter:

By north I mean Hausas & Fulanis. Who doesn't know that?.

Yes, everybody have a right to rule Nigeria only theoritically. But, how has it been in practice?. That's the question.
And if you kept mouthing off, it will remain the same for those of you that still believe that ruling Nigeria will make the life of ordinary folks better, except for the 1% in Abuja and their 36 branches.
I do not see how the lives of Ijaw or Yoruba people has changed for the better because of OBJ/GEJ being president for 14 years altogether and people are now lining up in Ekiti being humiliated by Fayose with pigeon sized chicken.
Re: President Jonathan Gives Emotional Speech On APC, Amaechi’s Comment by abbey621(m): 11:41pm On Dec 26, 2014
neocortex:

What will you call someone who decided to support a known devil in order to rescue his country and we all know that devils don't rescue they destroy.

You call him a devil, has he punished any of your ancestors or anyone in your family? I seriously want to know!
Re: President Jonathan Gives Emotional Speech On APC, Amaechi’s Comment by HugeMac: 11:52pm On Dec 26, 2014
LRNZH:

Yes name three.
Before You Vote Against GEJ In 2015, Please
Answer These 15 Questions.
1. Do you remember a time in Nigeria when
food commodities like Beans, tomatoes, Yams
and onions suddenly disappear or become
scarce in our markets? How many times have
you experienced this under GEJ's
administration?
2. If you live or work near a railway crossing,
do you or do you not see trains packed with
passengers or cargo plying that route every
other day? Was this the situation say 5 years
ago?
3. How long does it now take you to travel from
Lagos to Benin down to the East?
4. When was the last time you slept in a Petrol
station where there was no ongoing strike
action in the land?
5. Can you swear by God's name that you do
not know (or heard of) at least ONE person that
benefited from GEJ's YOUWIN scheme without
any connections?
6. Are there massive construction works
currently going on at Lagos, Enugu, Abuja,
Kano and Port-Harcourt International airports?
7. How many federal universities did Nigeria
have before GEJ's administration,how many do
we have now?
8. Has over 100 modern Almajiri schools been
constructed across Northern Nigeria or not?
9. Has Nigeria fully resumed the assembling of
vehicles after an almost 25 years lull, and do
we now have indigenous car manufacturers
being patronized by government and private
sector?
10. Has electricity been privatized in Nigeria,
and are you now noticing slight improvements
in power? Do you honestly believe that new
private investors in power sector can solve a
35year old rotten system in just a few months?
11. Do you know that Manufacturers
Association of Nigeria (MAN) now
acknowledges that Nigeria's manufacturing
capacity has grown tremendously in recent
years?
12. Did you know that Nollywood movies like
'Doctor Bello' and several others were funded
with special media/creative industry loans
provided by GEJ's government via Bank of
industry?
13. Has contract been awarded and
construction work started on the second Niger
bridge?
14. If you live around Abuja/Kaduna axis, have
you noticed a newly constructed ultra-modern
standard gauge railway line linking Abuja and
Kaduna?
15. Can any government truly find easy
solutions aimed at stopping multitudes of
religious fanatical citizens that have embraced
death and are ready to take others with them?
This is not a thread for insults; these are 15
questions I'd like nairalanders
opposing GEJ to
answer.
Your honest responses are appreciated.
Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Gives Emotional Speech On APC, Amaechi’s Comment by ghostfinger67: 11:54pm On Dec 26, 2014
adisasegun:
Who do we need? Dame' slave

You see how foolish and clueless you have become. the world all over are going for brain as their leader. here, you people are chatting for Buhari who can even spell his name correctly.
Re: President Jonathan Gives Emotional Speech On APC, Amaechi’s Comment by shinysmrt: 11:55pm On Dec 26, 2014
Austin4lif:
Buhari is not the messiah we need.
GBAM! !!!

U get sense well well
Re: President Jonathan Gives Emotional Speech On APC, Amaechi’s Comment by Duplik8t77(m): 11:57pm On Dec 26, 2014
bla! bla!! bla!! dis man thinks Nigerians are still so gullible..... emotional speech indeed
Re: President Jonathan Gives Emotional Speech On APC, Amaechi’s Comment by Mzanalysis: 12:01am On Dec 27, 2014
Let's stop thinking like infidels. Let's be realistic. M. K. Hassan and the likes didn't vote Jonathan in 2011 and they will not in 2015. Those crying fouls now are same of the same as in 2011. Jonathan will win the 2015 election by lower margin of 7 million instead of 11million (as in 2011). Buhari will still win the 13core North States including Niger and Islamic Osun. Truly I tell you that those who supported Jonathan in 2011 has not changed their minds. They will repeat it in 2015. Please go and sleep tight. No wahala.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Gives Emotional Speech On APC, Amaechi’s Comment by Nobody: 3:11am On Dec 27, 2014
AbuMaryam1:
The president of Ijaw nation has spoken.
you are a large fool
Re: President Jonathan Gives Emotional Speech On APC, Amaechi’s Comment by samueleto(m): 4:49am On Dec 27, 2014
Sylvarresta:
President of otuoke, so na now him no say naija no be anybody property, e de use billions eat, de buy private jets like car..... Well can't wait to vote him out

Lool so this is the reason you want him out abi? oops F9
Re: President Jonathan Gives Emotional Speech On APC, Amaechi’s Comment by samueleto(m): 5:01am On Dec 27, 2014
All Buhari fans/supporters are like Chelsea fans, all they know is to make noise and course one another smcheww .... #GEJ 2015

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Gives Emotional Speech On APC, Amaechi’s Comment by spartoo: 6:45am On Dec 27, 2014
adisasegun:
Sule

*yimu*
Re: President Jonathan Gives Emotional Speech On APC, Amaechi’s Comment by OROSUNBOLB(m): 7:01am On Dec 27, 2014
Even Mr Jonathan has a feeling that his time is up but he is only being pushed by the sycophants who surround him. He has failed even the gods who put him there. Nigeria is a Nation of many Nations,you can't chose to be a sectional president in a country like ours and expect electoral victory at the polls. You will understand what I mean very soon. The election is just some weeks away. I truly pity you Presido!
Re: President Jonathan Gives Emotional Speech On APC, Amaechi’s Comment by LRNZH(m): 7:11am On Dec 27, 2014
HugeMac:
Before You Vote Against GEJ In 2015, Please
Answer These 15 Questions.
1. Do you remember a time in Nigeria when
food commodities like Beans, tomatoes, Yams
and onions suddenly disappear or become
scarce in our markets? How many times have
you experienced this under GEJ's
administration?
2. If you live or work near a railway crossing,
do you or do you not see trains packed with
passengers or cargo plying that route every
other day? Was this the situation say 5 years
ago?
3. How long does it now take you to travel from
Lagos to Benin down to the East?
4. When was the last time you slept in a Petrol
station where there was no ongoing strike
action in the land?
5. Can you swear by God's name that you do
not know (or heard of) at least ONE person that
benefited from GEJ's YOUWIN scheme without
any connections?
6. Are there massive construction works
currently going on at Lagos, Enugu, Abuja,
Kano and Port-Harcourt International airports?
7. How many federal universities did Nigeria
have before GEJ's administration,how many do
we have now?
8. Has over 100 modern Almajiri schools been
constructed across Northern Nigeria or not?
9. Has Nigeria fully resumed the assembling of
vehicles after an almost 25 years lull, and do
we now have indigenous car manufacturers
being patronized by government and private
sector?
10. Has electricity been privatized in Nigeria,
and are you now noticing slight improvements
in power? Do you honestly believe that new
private investors in power sector can solve a
35year old rotten system in just a few months?
11. Do you know that Manufacturers
Association of Nigeria (MAN) now
acknowledges that Nigeria's manufacturing
capacity has grown tremendously in recent
years?
12. Did you know that Nollywood movies like
'Doctor Bello' and several others were funded
with special media/creative industry loans
provided by GEJ's government via Bank of
industry?
13. Has contract been awarded and
construction work started on the second Niger
bridge?
14. If you live around Abuja/Kaduna axis, have
you noticed a newly constructed ultra-modern
standard gauge railway line linking Abuja and
Kaduna?
15. Can any government truly find easy
solutions aimed at stopping multitudes of
religious fanatical citizens that have embraced
death and are ready to take others with them?
This is not a thread for insults; these are 15
questions I'd like nairalanders
opposing GEJ to
answer.
Your honest responses are appreciated.
Thank you.

I am sorry to bust your bubble.

After over four years in power with unprecedented high oil price, you're still talking about contracts and ongoing constructions. They're for show.
Immediately after elections, you will hear that due to low oil prices, these projects and contracts are no longer viable.

Jonathan has achieved conclusively just two things so far are:

1. Airport redesign which is just aesthetics. Safety issues and maladministrarion of the aviation sector still continues. Remember how Richard Branson pulled out of Virgini Nigeria because of corruption.

2. Reduced fuel queues. This is because of subsidy removal. People are paying up to N120/liter of PMS. Of course that's incentive not to smuggle fuel out of Nigeria. But look at the downside. While fuel prices have fallen everywhere else in the world, Nigerians are still paying high fuel prices even with falling oil prices.

Again, all those contracts and ongoing constructions being awarded after four years will never be completed after elections. Remember I told you, oil prices will be the excuse.

Now if we're to list GEJ's failures you will be embarrassed.
Re: President Jonathan Gives Emotional Speech On APC, Amaechi’s Comment by Pinkielytee: 7:50am On Dec 27, 2014
Have followed this topic from page 1 and all I can say is that everyone should get their voters card for voting during the elections next year. It's one thing to talk and bare our minds, it's another to act it. A lot of we educated and enlightened minds have left the voting and elections to the uneducated and uninformed minds. These ones vote out of sentiments and emotions. Let us all rise and make our votes count.
So far as am concerned, GEJ is the worst president Nigeria has ever had. even worse than Abacha. Corruption is now a norm since his administration and he has so enriched himself to the extent that he's named the 6th Richest African President. A word is enough for the wise!

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Gives Emotional Speech On APC, Amaechi’s Comment by nairalife2013(m): 7:52am On Dec 27, 2014
abbey621:

pls quick wealth in most cases doesnt last. Slow but steady may be the ace up our sleeve. A nation long ravaged and battered can hadly recover by just the wave of a magic wand in a few successive years. Most people attain greatness by hardwork over a long stretch of years while some do song in a shorter time. So do countries. Rome was not built in a day. The ghana u mentioned is in serious economic crisis today. The economy has plumeted to an all time low. The once celebrated Power generation has fatally crumbled; needless to say more. The nation has opted for a bailout. Make yur findings well. Being slow but patient and steadfast atimes could be the trick to a stable and enduring greatness. Differences in the nigerian polity is so much u cant compare with that of ghana. The enemity, the divisions, religious crisis, ethnic rivalry, instabilty induced from envy by other great nations etc, all these presents onerous challenges to nigeria more than any other developing nation in africa. We have to be sincere in our judgement. Gej is not perfect but he is better in relative and prevailing comparison.
Re: President Jonathan Gives Emotional Speech On APC, Amaechi’s Comment by bashydemy(m): 7:55am On Dec 27, 2014
Essential:
By May 29,1999,we had 23 PDP Governors,6 AD and 7 APP. Eight years after, this is their story:
(A) PDP (23 GOVERNORS)
1. James lbori - PDP Delta State- in prison for looting
2. DSP Alamieseigha - PDP Bayelsa State - Ex-convict for looting
3. Lucky Igbinedion - PDP Edo State- Ex-convict for looting
4. Peter Odili - PDP Rivers State- In court for looting
5. Chimaroke Nnamani - PDP Enugu State - In court for looting
6. Ayo Fayose - PDP Ekiti State - In court for looting
7. Rasheed Ladoja - PDP Oyo State - In court for looting
8. Alao Akala - PDP Oyo State - In court for looting
9. Gbenga Daniel - PDP Ogun State- In court for looting
10. Ikedi Ohakim - PDP Imo State - In court for looting
11.Adamu Muazu - Bauchi State(Current PDP National Chairman) - In court for looting over N19 Billion from the state treasury
12.Joshua Dariye - PDP Plateau State - In court for looting
13. Jolly Nyame - PDP Taraba State - In court for looting the state treasury
14. Abdullahi Adamu - PDP Nassarawa State - In court for
looting the state treasury
15.Boni Haruna - PDP Adamawa State - (newly appointed minister by President Jonathan) -In court
for looting the treasury
16.Saminu Turaki - EX-Gov. PDP Jigawa State - In court for looting
the treasury
17.Orji Uzor Kalu - PDP Abia State - In court for looting the treasury
(B-). AD to AC, 6 GOVERNORS
NO Ex governor has ever been taken to court for treasury looting.
NOTE:- Tinubu of Lagos was dragged to Code of Conduct Tribunal for having foreign accounts while in power against government policy of zero foreign account for public officials.He was found not guilty
because he had the accounts before his election to the office of governor. CASE DISMISSED.
(C) APP - (ANPP) 7 GOVERNORS
1.Attahiru Baffarawa - APP Sokoto State- In court for looting (he is now in a PDP member)
2.Prince Abubakar Audu - ANPP Kogi State - In court for looting.
So APC made up of AD/ AC/ACN of the past is leading the pack.Does it not make perfect sense to allow these people to lead. You may add the two ex-national chairmen of PDP,Ahmadu Ali and Bamanga Tukukur whose sons are facing multi-billion naira oil subsidy fraud charges.
It's sad some senseless Nigeria still believe we do not need a change from this same PDP while they claim they can't see the difference between APC and PDP.The difference between them is like daylight to darkness.If you choose not to see may you remain blinded for eternity.
Thanks for this piece of information.... Now we should know what APC stand for, Even if you are a bad egg you can't do that in APC cos no room for that.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Endsars Protests: FG Meets US, UK Envoys, Others / Hilarious Jega Election Result Stage Play At AY Live (Video) / Fayose Reacts To The Release Of The 21 Chibok Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.