Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:36 AM

Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger (39360 Views)

When A Gold-digger Is In A Relationship With A Gold-digger / My Experience With A Male Gold Digger / Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by tosyne2much(m): 1:11pm On Dec 26, 2014
This will cause conflicts and E-war and i know that for sure. So many ladies will storm on this thread and vent their anger on me. The truth is bitter they say

What makes a lady a gold digger cannot be overemphasized. However, it is not only centred on money but other perishable parameters. Little things they do and consider it as a favour under the cover of a lady is really what really makes them gold diggers. Even if you are a rich dude, you might still come across those ladies who will want to screw you up and drop you as quickly as possible if your cash flow no longer meet ends need

Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger

1. if you are quick to refer to guys as being jobless or broke at any slight attack 'cos an average gold digger will refer to guys as being broke especially in a thread like this. My dear, you are a gold digger

2. If a dude walks up to you and you embarrassed him but the moment you see him driving a car, you start being nice, thereby showing signs of remorse. My dear, you are a gold digger

3. When you visit a dude and you believe it's mandatory he always pays for your visit else you wont visit him anymore. You are a gold digger

4. If you are the type that always says you don't call guys with your recharge card. An atom of gold digging will definitely be in your veins

5. if you are lazy and you think you have to hustle less a lady thereby waiting for a dude that will come from nowhere and carry all your financial burden because you are a lady. You are a gold digger

6. When you are so concerned about receiving than giving, you are a gold digger

7. When a guy calls you and he avoids asking why you haven't called him 'cos he knows you will definitely say you've got no recharge card and that he should send to you after dropping the call. You are a gold digger

8. if you suddenly become being nice to a dude because your BIS will expire very soon. You are a gold digger

9. If you tax different species of guys for money because you want to replace your phone. You are a gold digger

10. If the only criterial for selecting your dream man is only based on the weight of his pocket and nothing more. My dear, you are a gold digger at PhD level

Written by- Tosyne2much

165 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by Nobody: 1:16pm On Dec 26, 2014
any girl that asks u to send her card on the first day of calling her is a bloody gold digger!

In other news buhari is the man we want in aso rock..buhari is not a gold digger like Jonathan..

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by omoelu1(m): 1:16pm On Dec 26, 2014
another FP post.
I no even know Wetin to comment, so I'd rather keep mum

3 Likes

Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by Penboy: 1:19pm On Dec 26, 2014
If she carries hoe , cutlass and digger to visit you on your first date...

Do you need ifa to tell you who she is??

Nigga, she digs gold.

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by Nobody: 1:22pm On Dec 26, 2014
Gold digging in girls this days is on the increase per second

11 Likes

Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by Kolade354(m): 1:22pm On Dec 26, 2014
Unibenstudent:
Wow,a girl called Maryam on my phone is a gold digger..I swear tah Gad
so i should call 911.........

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by quivah(f): 1:22pm On Dec 26, 2014
gold digging isn't just a feminine thing.. why are so heat up like this men gold dig always as wellundecided and no one is talking..because they believe its their right to do this or that

haba! so only men sabi good things abi

however there are a few you wrote, that are just plain gold digging undecided not all.. some of the listed are more like tastescheesywink

2. If a dude walks up to you and you embarrassed
him but the moment you see him driving a car,
you start being nice, thereby showing signs of
remorse. My dear, you are a gold digger
haba! this is a human thing.. no money, no friend

@op are you still angry over the other thread mynd44 made tangible posts concerning this gold digging thingtongue?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by Gmajor(m): 1:22pm On Dec 26, 2014
gold diggers be like- am sick send me recharge card.
As if air time is a cure for any sickness

74 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by Kolade354(m): 1:23pm On Dec 26, 2014
If girlz here were to choose the guy they will gun down tosyne2much is their no Target cos this is an eye-opener for guys.......Notin do you Baba tosyne.

12 Likes

Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 26, 2014
AgapeCharis:
Gold digging in girls this days is on the increase per second

what about in guys? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by Nobody: 1:26pm On Dec 26, 2014
What of Bronze digger?
Hw do we identify them?

6 Likes

Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by remsonik(f): 1:26pm On Dec 26, 2014
A lady has every right to choose whom she goes on a date with!!! Be yourself and earn a decent living a lady who's yours will surely come along. Guys too have their own specs so please let the ladies have their own specs too. Each and every one will face consequences of their actions and inactions. Stop whining and get a job!!!

22 Likes

Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by tosyne2much(m): 1:28pm On Dec 26, 2014
Kolade354:
If girlz here were to choose the guy they will gun down tosyne2much is their no Target cos this is an eye-opener for guys.......Notin do you Baba tosyne.
hahahahahahahahaa lwkmd grin

I swear if they were given an opportunity to gun me down. Na sharp sharp things grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by tosyne2much(m): 1:30pm On Dec 26, 2014
remsonik:
A lady has every right to choose whom she goes on a date with!!! Be yourself and earn a decent living a lady who's yours will surely come along. Guys too have their own specs so please let the ladies have their own specs too. Each and every one will face consequences of their actions and inactions. Stop whining and get a job!!!
just as I stated in No. 1

Guys I have spotted one here

130 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by tosyne2much(m): 1:31pm On Dec 26, 2014
Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by quivah(f): 1:33pm On Dec 26, 2014
Penboy:
If she carries hoe , cutlass and digger to visit you on your first date...

Do you need ifa to tell you what she is??
those hoe, cutlass and digger are her other hungry friends or sisters undecided

them wan cut the guy bush pocket cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by remsonik(f): 1:37pm On Dec 26, 2014
tosyne2much:
just as I state in No. 1

Guys I have spotted one here
Call me whatever undecided

3 Likes

Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by Hedybee(f): 1:41pm On Dec 26, 2014
Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by Nobody: 1:43pm On Dec 26, 2014
Who don't know that girls of nowadays are gold digger before they believe the shop under them can get them everything they want.
Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by remsonik(f): 1:44pm On Dec 26, 2014
Most people who create this type of thread are either students or dependants who live off people. Abeg look for ladies you can manage within your means and she would be content with what you can afford

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by chibwike(m): 1:44pm On Dec 26, 2014
Now this is a female bashing thread...i once asked a girl out in school....and the first question she asked me was..'can you pay my lodge rent?......ok, maybe na me find trouble...i dont blame guys, dat want to get under their skirt by all means....no one wants to waste his money...a girl in my school once said if we guys decided to walk up to a girl who is on her own...and ask her out...we should be ready to foot her bills........oh well.

5 Likes

Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by tosyne2much(m): 1:45pm On Dec 26, 2014
Hedybee:
Una no dey tire?
me sef tire oooo.. I no know why gold digging no dey tire them oooo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by lilmax(m): 1:45pm On Dec 26, 2014
quivah:
gold digging isn't just a feminine thing.. why are so heat up like this men gold dig always as wellundecided and no one is talking..because they believe its their right to do this or that

haba! so only men sabi good things abi

however there are a few you wrote, that are just plain gold digging undecided not all.. some of the listed are more like tastescheesywink

haba! this is a human thing.. no money, no friend

@op are you still angry over the other thread mynd44 made tangible posts concerning this gold digging thingtongue?
it's 90% girls and 10% boys

1 Like

Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by Mindless(m): 1:46pm On Dec 26, 2014
angry

2 Likes

Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by Penboy: 1:48pm On Dec 26, 2014
quivah:

those hoe, cutlass and digger are her other hungry friends or sisters undecided

them wan cut the guy bush pocket cheesy
haha.. Lmao. Ladies, i didn't say anything oo.
Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by quivah(f): 1:50pm On Dec 26, 2014
lilmax:
it's 90% girls and 10% boys
before nko, weytin u go talk undecided
Penboy:
haha.. Lmao. Ladies, i didn't say anything oo.

,cheesy
Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by jmoore(m): 1:54pm On Dec 26, 2014
O seti go kwa.

E-war don start.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vwNcNOTVzY

2 Likes

Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by lilmax(m): 1:54pm On Dec 26, 2014
quivah:

before nko, weytin u go talk undecided

,cheesy
just to let you know
Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by Nobody: 1:55pm On Dec 26, 2014
Elantracey:

what about in guys? undecided
it's there but almost negligible compared to the ladies
Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by lilmax(m): 1:55pm On Dec 26, 2014
But tosyne2much why you like to dey find nairaland girls trouble? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by Mynd44: 1:56pm On Dec 26, 2014
See grown men being touchy...

Chai.

8 Likes

Re: Things You Do That Make Guys Refer To You As A Gold Digger by tosyne2much(m): 1:57pm On Dec 26, 2014
remsonik:
Most people who create this type of thread are either students or dependants who live off people. Abeg look for ladies you can manage within your means and she would be content with what you can afford
Call me a broke niqqa, na your own wahala be that make you dey carry am up and down

Btw, I'm still a student so broke-ness is allowed grin

** And you working class, what model of the latest Range Rover Sport are you able to afford ?**

33 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Six Cars Or Six Packs?: UNILAG Girls Choose (Video) / Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? / Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.