Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,950 members, 7,806,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:26 PM

10 Reasons Why A Woman Should Be A Gold Digger - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Reasons Why A Woman Should Be A Gold Digger (38771 Views)

When A Gold-digger Is In A Relationship With A Gold-digger / How I Dealt With A Female Gold Digger.........(PHOTOS) / My Experience With A Male Gold Digger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Reasons Why A Woman Should Be A Gold Digger by Richiy(f): 4:32pm On Dec 26, 2014
tosyne2much:
Bwhahahahahahaa lwkmd lwtmb grin

Chaiiiii I laf so tey everybody for house dey look me here ooooo

Which kind thread you create so ?

Cc:
Chibwike
Naijaboiy

Oga are you short of words? Hahaha
Re: 10 Reasons Why A Woman Should Be A Gold Digger by jmoore(m): 4:33pm On Dec 26, 2014
bisous:

Hmmmm had an Aunt who got married to this CBN big boy ,he had it all his own house in a choicy part of Lagos,Car,Spent only new notes, 2yrs after the marriage CBN had a massive sack..
He never recovered till he died,this is not to say we shouldn't aspire for the best buy life can sometimes be very funny

Gold-digging is just for the money only.

Getting married to a rich dude ain't bad but if the main aim is for money, then it is gold-digging. And such woman can leave if the money flees.
Re: 10 Reasons Why A Woman Should Be A Gold Digger by Elkewwty(f): 4:33pm On Dec 26, 2014
just passing
Re: 10 Reasons Why A Woman Should Be A Gold Digger by TheRealCoolHunK: 4:34pm On Dec 26, 2014
Lol...by all means. SMH
Re: 10 Reasons Why A Woman Should Be A Gold Digger by callmebeauty(f): 4:35pm On Dec 26, 2014
FrancisTony:
This is a counter thread to all those threads tha are bashing women who are seeking for a better life; therefore, labelling them a gold digger.

Caveat- I'm male before you "Nairaland guys" devour me. I only came as the saviour of female folks. grin

1) You don't get to worry about how bright tomorrow would be unlike getting married to a poor man who keeps whining.

2) Everybody from all works of life will respect you if your husband is rich, especially policemen, street-urchins etc who respect rich women.

3) All your wants and needs would be satisfied without a remnant of it- You don't get constant nagging from your husband. grin

4) Your Children will get to live a fufilled life and attend the best school in your location- Paying school would be least in you worries.

5) Most broke guys are aggresive and won't hestitate to beat a woman anytime she does something- you know that a man who is hungry man, is an angry man.

6) You won't be insulted by your family members & friends who is going to see you as liabilities or people that you might visit for aid in the time of need.

7) Your husband won't label you as a liability- He has to spend the money because he got it and ready to spend.

cool You don't need to worry more on where to spend your vacations, as it's already prepared by your husband.

9) You children gets to acquire best treatment and sleep in a comfortable nice house.

10) You get to give birth to cute and healthy kids- Sometimes, poverty is the main cause of given birth to deform kids.

Now, Ladies go for the best and never relent. grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why A Woman Should Be A Gold Digger by Coolguy89(m): 4:35pm On Dec 26, 2014
Yea nice points,but they shld be ready to face embarassment at anytime#team independent ladies.
Re: 10 Reasons Why A Woman Should Be A Gold Digger by Speakdatruth: 4:36pm On Dec 26, 2014
ifa follow ds op argue na e go apologize 4 creatin ds rubbish thread
Re: 10 Reasons Why A Woman Should Be A Gold Digger by Bowaley17(m): 4:36pm On Dec 26, 2014
Mtchew...Gold Digger ko....Gold Miner niii
Re: 10 Reasons Why A Woman Should Be A Gold Digger by zubby29(m): 4:37pm On Dec 26, 2014
guys please dnt marry a jobless girl or any girl dat is still struggling

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why A Woman Should Be A Gold Digger by M4gunners: 4:37pm On Dec 26, 2014
Your number 2 socked.
Re: 10 Reasons Why A Woman Should Be A Gold Digger by ELGREF(m): 4:37pm On Dec 26, 2014
Honestly, I gat to work harder now, so I can maried my choice, expecially Elangecy on this naira land, she seing to be responsible
Re: 10 Reasons Why A Woman Should Be A Gold Digger by okotv(m): 4:38pm On Dec 26, 2014
chai....FrancisTony again . I have give up.
Re: 10 Reasons Why A Woman Should Be A Gold Digger by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 26, 2014
FrancisTony:
This is a counter thread to all those threads tha are bashing women who are seeking for a better life; therefore, labelling them a gold digger.

Caveat- I'm male before you "Nairaland guys" devour me. I only came as the saviour of female folks. grin

1) You don't get to worry about how bright tomorrow would be unlike getting married to a poor man who keeps whining.

2) Everybody from all works of life will respect you if your husband is rich, especially policemen, street-urchins etc who respect rich women.

3) All your wants and needs would be satisfied without a remnant of it- You don't get constant nagging from your husband. grin

4) Your Children will get to live a fufilled life and attend the best school in your location- Paying school would be least in you worries.

5) Most broke guys are aggresive and won't hestitate to beat a woman anytime she does something- you know that a man who is hungry man, is an angry man.

6) You won't be insulted by your family members & friends who is going to see you as liabilities or people that you might visit for aid in the time of need.

7) Your husband won't label you as a liability- He has to spend the money because he got it and ready to spend.

cool You don't need to worry more on where to spend your vacations, as it's already prepared by your husband.

9) You children gets to acquire best treatment and sleep in a comfortable nice house.

10) You get to give birth to cute and healthy kids- Sometimes, poverty is the main cause of given birth to deform kids.

Now, Ladies go for the best and never relent. grin

Very good advice but get ready to lose your freedom of everything as a human and be ready to be controlled 100% because you'll get bought and owned. Oh and you'd be one of the collections in the rich guy's gallery.

Even average/broke guys do these things.

Conclusion: work hard for your own shit and enter a relationship/marriage on equal/up to par terms or status.
Re: 10 Reasons Why A Woman Should Be A Gold Digger by okotv(m): 4:40pm On Dec 26, 2014
ELGREF:
Honestly, I gat to work harder now, so I can married my choice, especially Elantracy on this naira land, she seems to be responsible
no offence bro but what did you just put up
Re: 10 Reasons Why A Woman Should Be A Gold Digger by Nobody: 4:40pm On Dec 26, 2014
Nice OP you are looked for trouble and you found it lolz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons Why A Woman Should Be A Gold Digger by Nobody: 4:40pm On Dec 26, 2014
okotv:
chai....FrancisTony again . I have give up.
Pele ma ti e grin
Re: 10 Reasons Why A Woman Should Be A Gold Digger by okotv(m): 4:40pm On Dec 26, 2014
ELGREF:
Honestly, I gat to work harder now, so I can married my choice, especially Elantracy on this naira land, she seems to be responsible
no offence bro but what did you just put up

fixed.
Re: 10 Reasons Why A Woman Should Be A Gold Digger by ideology(m): 4:41pm On Dec 26, 2014
tosyne2much:
Bwhahahahahahaa lwkmd lwtmb grin

Chaiiiii I laf so tey everybody for house dey look me here ooooo

Which kind thread you create so ?

Cc:
Chibwike
Naijaboiy
Francistony
Op is contradicting himself.
There's a big difference between gold digging and a lady getting married to a financially stable dude

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why A Woman Should Be A Gold Digger by okotv(m): 4:42pm On Dec 26, 2014
FrancisTony:

Pele ma ti e grin
I don't have your time now.... I have being studying. you and very soon the jury would be out on you
¿?
Re: 10 Reasons Why A Woman Should Be A Gold Digger by abbey621(m): 4:43pm On Dec 26, 2014
Fathers teach your daughters to be independent, teach them the value of money and show them the path to true wealth, this way they can marry for love and not for riches because a rich man today can be poor tomorrow but a hard-working lady can get her own and be there to support her husband whether he be rich or poor.
Re: 10 Reasons Why A Woman Should Be A Gold Digger by okotv(m): 4:44pm On Dec 26, 2014
Mondisweets:
Nice OP you are looking for trouble and you found it lolz
fixed.

by the way, will you leave oga truckpusher alone ??¿??
Re: 10 Reasons Why A Woman Should Be A Gold Digger by bukatyne(f): 4:44pm On Dec 26, 2014
Yungwizzzy:

thank you Bros

They should instead focus their energy in becoming rich

Hmmm

How does a woman combine focusing her energy to be rich and taking care of the home the way NLers want it?

If she focuses her energy into riches while single, won't men say she is not a wife material?

@OP:

Very funny

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why A Woman Should Be A Gold Digger by Nobody: 4:44pm On Dec 26, 2014
okotv:
fixed.

by the way, will you leave oga truckpusher alone ??¿??
When did i start carrying him around in my pocket? undecided
Re: 10 Reasons Why A Woman Should Be A Gold Digger by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 26, 2014
jmoore:

Gold-digging is just for the money only.

Getting married to a rich dude ain't bad but if the main aim is for money, then it is gold-digging. And such woman can leave if the money flees.
I get your point and she didn't leave him
Re: 10 Reasons Why A Woman Should Be A Gold Digger by lilmax(m): 4:45pm On Dec 26, 2014
Now op is saying girls are not allowed to marry for love grin grin girls do you like this advice?
Re: 10 Reasons Why A Woman Should Be A Gold Digger by peterphd(m): 4:45pm On Dec 26, 2014
jmoore:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vwNcNOTVzY
I ain't saying she a gold digger but she ain't messing with no broke n'iggas.
Re: 10 Reasons Why A Woman Should Be A Gold Digger by JideTheBlogger(m): 4:46pm On Dec 26, 2014
Wow! Great points. This why ladies should not push guys to early marriage oo. Those guys need to hustle to make a lot of money so the babe can enjoy all these..........

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why A Woman Should Be A Gold Digger by okotv(m): 4:46pm On Dec 26, 2014
Mondisweets:
When did i start carrying around in my purse? undecided
lol

just free him joor
Re: 10 Reasons Why A Woman Should Be A Gold Digger by nickvanilla(m): 4:47pm On Dec 26, 2014
Na wa oh! The poverty level of this country is too much.may God help man pikin sha
Re: 10 Reasons Why A Woman Should Be A Gold Digger by Nobody: 4:49pm On Dec 26, 2014
lilmax:
Now op is saying girls are not allowed to marry for love grin grin girls do you like this advice?
They do! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

10 Reasons Women Stick With Men That Beat Them... No 9 Will shock You! / A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' / A Nairalander Just Proposed, Show Some Love Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.