Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,815 members, 7,798,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:42 AM

Tpia Is A Godfearing Person, I Dont Find Cheating Attractive. Caveat Emptor - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Tpia Is A Godfearing Person, I Dont Find Cheating Attractive. Caveat Emptor (3983 Views)

Once Again, Tpia Is Godfearing, Caveat Emptor, I Am Not Here Looking To Cheat / Just 4 Emphasis, Tpia Is Godfearing, I Am Not Here 2 Look For Who To Cheat With / All Family Section Members Are HYPOCRITES!! [caveat Emptor] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tpia Is A Godfearing Person, I Dont Find Cheating Attractive. Caveat Emptor by tpia0003: 4:00pm On Dec 26, 2014
refer to my caveat emptor thread here:

https://www.nairaland.com/1190506/caveat-emptor

for further clarification.

If you chose to be scammed by nairaland, you're OYO.

OYO means on you're on your own.

Please dont mention my name if you insist on being scammed, bamboozled and 419ed after I've warned you.
Re: Tpia Is A Godfearing Person, I Dont Find Cheating Attractive. Caveat Emptor by tpia0003: 4:10pm On Dec 26, 2014
the original caveat thread, incidentally, was opened because of coogar, who is a born liar and rumour monger.

he usually heads the pack of pathological liars here.

his lies usually involve him mistaking his wet dreams for reality, he lives in a delusional universe.
Re: Tpia Is A Godfearing Person, I Dont Find Cheating Attractive. Caveat Emptor by Dyt(f): 9:28am On Dec 27, 2014
*dancing*
I saw u my beloved tpia

Morning my pretty princess
Pls don't come attacking me as I am here on a good note

Jst to wish u a very wonderful day

2 Likes

Re: Tpia Is A Godfearing Person, I Dont Find Cheating Attractive. Caveat Emptor by TheMadame(f): 10:21am On Dec 27, 2014
tpia0003:
the original caveat thread, incidentally, was opened because of coogar, who is a born liar and rumour monger.

his lies usually involve him mistaking his wet dreams for reality, he lives in a delusional universe.

Hmmm, is this appropriate in this season of good will?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tpia Is A Godfearing Person, I Dont Find Cheating Attractive. Caveat Emptor by Nexxy007: 10:32am On Dec 27, 2014
Tpia, when will one see your picture on here?
Re: Tpia Is A Godfearing Person, I Dont Find Cheating Attractive. Caveat Emptor by iykedare(m): 11:54am On Dec 27, 2014
Lunatic
Re: Tpia Is A Godfearing Person, I Dont Find Cheating Attractive. Caveat Emptor by SAMBARRY: 12:18pm On Dec 27, 2014
grin grin grin

Singing #there's fire on the mountain run run run# grin grin grin

chaaaayyyiiii grin grin

Re: Tpia Is A Godfearing Person, I Dont Find Cheating Attractive. Caveat Emptor by taryour(f): 12:27pm On Dec 27, 2014
@op, are you ever busy doing something else asides being on nairaland You go like gossip well well oo.
Re: Tpia Is A Godfearing Person, I Dont Find Cheating Attractive. Caveat Emptor by SAMBARRY: 12:38pm On Dec 27, 2014
I am telling you grin

I don't even know why people still take the lunatic serious. No be every body wey dey for nl dey ok upstairs o grin
taryour:
@op, are you ever busy doing something else asides being on nairaland You go like gossip well well oo.
Re: Tpia Is A Godfearing Person, I Dont Find Cheating Attractive. Caveat Emptor by Hexzyz(m): 3:26pm On Dec 27, 2014
I think tpia is in love with coogar.
Re: Tpia Is A Godfearing Person, I Dont Find Cheating Attractive. Caveat Emptor by coogar: 3:29pm On Dec 27, 2014
tpia0003:

it shall not be well with you & everything you hold dear. why are you such a sourpuss? who gives a rat's ašs about you? when will you understand my type don't associate with your types. do i have to put it in a yoruba subtitle or something? why can't you just stop copping erëctions for me?

you are too old, too ugly, too short & too idïotic to stand a chance. you didn't open the original caveat thread because of me, you opened it because of the curses placed on you by your father's numerous wives & angry mistresses. let this be the last time you mentioned my username - you accursed village witch.

7 Likes

Re: Tpia Is A Godfearing Person, I Dont Find Cheating Attractive. Caveat Emptor by zeb04(f): 3:33pm On Dec 27, 2014
cheesy cheesy cheesy all I see is love btw these two.
Re: Tpia Is A Godfearing Person, I Dont Find Cheating Attractive. Caveat Emptor by SAMBARRY: 3:35pm On Dec 27, 2014
Hexzyz:
grin shocked grin shocked grin
Re: Tpia Is A Godfearing Person, I Dont Find Cheating Attractive. Caveat Emptor by SAMBARRY: 3:35pm On Dec 27, 2014
zeb04:
grin grin grin
Re: Tpia Is A Godfearing Person, I Dont Find Cheating Attractive. Caveat Emptor by SAMBARRY: 3:36pm On Dec 27, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin
coogar:

it shall not be well with you & everything you hold dear. why are you such a sourpuss? who gives a rat's ašs about you? when will you understand my type don't associate with your types. do i have to put it in a yoruba subtitle or something? why can't you just stop copping erëctions for me?

you are too old, too ugly, too short & too idïotic to stand a chance. you didn't open the original caveat thread because of me, you opened it because of the curses placed on you by your father's numerous wives & angry mistresses. let this be the last time you mentioned my username - you accursed village witch.
Re: Tpia Is A Godfearing Person, I Dont Find Cheating Attractive. Caveat Emptor by coogar: 3:36pm On Dec 27, 2014
Hexzyz:

how can a woman in her menopause be in love with me? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Tpia Is A Godfearing Person, I Dont Find Cheating Attractive. Caveat Emptor by dyabman(m): 3:39pm On Dec 27, 2014
I'm enjoying this rants shameless ones ..let it flow both you.

1 Like

Re: Tpia Is A Godfearing Person, I Dont Find Cheating Attractive. Caveat Emptor by Hexzyz(m): 3:41pm On Dec 27, 2014
coogar:

how can a woman in her menopause be in love with me? cheesy
Love is blind they say.
Re: Tpia Is A Godfearing Person, I Dont Find Cheating Attractive. Caveat Emptor by SAMBARRY: 3:43pm On Dec 27, 2014
grin with her huge stomach and asss.her obesity is irritating sef. If you see the fats dripping from her arms with stretch marks around them ehen grin

not to mention her bleaching that has caused sun burns on her face and multi colours all over her body grin

body odour nko and her love for colour riot that makes her look like a clown.if you see the hair sef you go vomit. E thick pass majek fashek own. If you know how many years ago comb Don touch am.you go sorry for am.gono carrier grin lipsrsealed
coogar:

Re: Tpia Is A Godfearing Person, I Dont Find Cheating Attractive. Caveat Emptor by coogar: 3:43pm On Dec 27, 2014
SAMBARRY:
grin with her huge stomach and asss.her obesity is irritating sef. If you see the fats dripping from her arms with stretch marks around them ehen grin
not to mention her bleaching that has caused sun burns on her face and multi colours all over her body grin
body odour nko and her love for colour riot that makes her look like a clown.if you see the hair sef you go vomit. E thick pass majek fashek own. If you know how many years ago comb Don touch am.you go sorry for am.gono carrier grin lipsrsealed

tpia is exactly what every young nigerian woman should pray never to become. she's ugly, fat & vertically challenged.

Hexzyz:

Love is blind they say.

love isn't blind near me.
tpia? of all the maggots on this forum? she's almost 50 for fück's sake!!!
Re: Tpia Is A Godfearing Person, I Dont Find Cheating Attractive. Caveat Emptor by zeb04(f): 3:43pm On Dec 27, 2014
SAMBARRY:
grin grin grin
are you seeing what am seeing although one is vehemently denying it.

1 Like

Re: Tpia Is A Godfearing Person, I Dont Find Cheating Attractive. Caveat Emptor by SAMBARRY: 3:47pm On Dec 27, 2014
zeb04:
are you seeing what am seeing although one is vehemently denying it.
I am seeing o grin

.if you know since when tpia dey chase cougar you go pity am grin

e use efrytin chase am coogar no gree the thing pain am sotey she go create thread for am grin
Re: Tpia Is A Godfearing Person, I Dont Find Cheating Attractive. Caveat Emptor by SAMBARRY: 3:49pm On Dec 27, 2014
Gbam. With wrinkled skin grin

face she no get. Body resemble pig own character zero grin

you sef try as you dey tolerate am grin
coogar:

tpia is exactly what every young nigerian woman should pray never to become. she's ugly, fat & vertically challenged.

love isn't blind near me.
tpia? of all the maggots on this forum? she's almost 50 for fück's sake!!!
Re: Tpia Is A Godfearing Person, I Dont Find Cheating Attractive. Caveat Emptor by coogar: 3:55pm On Dec 27, 2014
SAMBARRY:
Gbam. With wrinkled skin grin

face she no get. Body resemble pig own character zero grin

you sef try as you dey tolerate am grin

seriously considering getting a restraining order against her. this whöre stalks my life on a daily basis - she's been on my case since the interview thread 2 years ago. she's never seen a guy so hot.

oloshious woman, she is!
when her mates were busy choosing partners in their early 20s, she was pretending to be a bride of christ. menopause has set in & now she is desperate to hook a guy up before 2015.

someone should give her pawpaw's email. midgets should date midgets. grin

3 Likes

Re: Tpia Is A Godfearing Person, I Dont Find Cheating Attractive. Caveat Emptor by SAMBARRY: 4:44pm On Dec 27, 2014
She has become a nuisance and sociopath.stooped thing grin
coogar:

seriously considering getting a restraining order against her. this whöre stalks my life on a daily basis - she's been on my case since the interview thread 2 years ago. she's never seen a guy so hot.

oloshious woman, she is!
when her mates were busy choosing partners in their early 20s, she was pretending to be a bride of christ. menopause has set in & now she is desperate to hook a guy up before 2015.

someone should give her pawpaw's email. midgets should date midgets. grin
Re: Tpia Is A Godfearing Person, I Dont Find Cheating Attractive. Caveat Emptor by AdimGreat(f): 5:03pm On Dec 27, 2014
choi!! coogar take am easy nau. Abeg sofri dey offload the insults. She's still a human being abeg.
Coolu tempa

...and Sambarry too

1 Like

Re: Tpia Is A Godfearing Person, I Dont Find Cheating Attractive. Caveat Emptor by SAMBARRY: 5:07pm On Dec 27, 2014
AdimGreat:
choi!! coogar take am easy nau. Abeg sofri dey offload the insults. She's still a human being abeg.
Coolu tempa

...and Sambarry too
if you know how long i have been ignoring that nuisance you will commend my patience. She has gotten to her limits
Re: Tpia Is A Godfearing Person, I Dont Find Cheating Attractive. Caveat Emptor by coogar: 5:07pm On Dec 27, 2014
AdimGreat:
Coolu tempa

...and Sambarry too

what makes you think she's human?

1 Like

Re: Tpia Is A Godfearing Person, I Dont Find Cheating Attractive. Caveat Emptor by SAMBARRY: 5:09pm On Dec 27, 2014
coogar:

what makes you think she's human?
exactly. I can equate her brain to a 3 year old swine grin
Re: Tpia Is A Godfearing Person, I Dont Find Cheating Attractive. Caveat Emptor by TheMadame(f): 5:11pm On Dec 27, 2014
Please,you guys should take it easy with the insults,I beg you all.
In the spirit of the season,lets sheath our swords,please.
Re: Tpia Is A Godfearing Person, I Dont Find Cheating Attractive. Caveat Emptor by coogar: 5:13pm On Dec 27, 2014
TheMadame:
Please,you guys should take it easy with the insults,I beg you all.
In the spirit of the season,lets sheath our swords,please.

where was this appeal when the worthless heifer went around posting my name in every thread to sound relevant? when the fly bites the man, no one talks. when the man decides to smash the fly then people suddenly remember the spirit of the season.

SAMBARRY:
exactly. I can equate her brain to a 3 year old swine grin

she has the brain capacity of a pübic louse. tpia hailed from a firewood background. she lacked the required protein needed for a child to blossom mentally. this is why she has been acting rabid throughout her miserable life. she's old enough to be my mom but her brain power is that of a slug.

2 Likes

Re: Tpia Is A Godfearing Person, I Dont Find Cheating Attractive. Caveat Emptor by Caveatemptor(m): 5:24pm On Dec 27, 2014
zeb04:

Love is indeed blind. I have been chasing Tpia for ages,but she ignores me and is chasing after Mr Coogar,who wouldn't give her the time of the day.
Actually I find middle aged,overweight ladies quite sexy and appealing.
Tpia,please give me a chance. I've got a big fat Anaconda waiting for you,just holla and I'll be there on the double.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should I Go On With The Relationship Or End It. / Does / How To Spot A Fake Mattress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.