Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,267 members, 7,780,602 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:22 PM

Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected (35932 Views)

COAS Donated Ambulance To NDA In Line To Islamize Nigeria / PDP/Jonathan Govt Has Plans To Manipulate 2015 Elections - APC / Tony Blair Denies Claims Of Meeting With Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:22pm On Dec 26, 2014
Source : http://dailypost.ng/2014/12/24/buhari-denies-ethno-religious/
After being called a religious bigot and there are even claims that he has plans to Islamise Nigeria when elected as president. Former head of state , Muhammadu Buhari, has categorically dismissed these allegations . He declared that Nigeria remains his only constituency. The APC presidential candidate made this clarification in a statement issued by his spokesman, Rotimi Fashakin. The statement reads :

"As a state governor, military commander, federal minister, head of state and chairman of the Petroleum Trust Fund, (Buhari) showed unflinching commitment to fairness to all, irrespective of religion and tribe.As a former head of government, [Buhari] restates unequivocally that Nigeria is his constituency; and he shall live the rest of his life in encouraging the ambience for nationalistic fervor in all Nigerians."

Buhari further expressed regret that the Nigerian state has become polarized along ethnic and religious lines as a result of cancerous infestation of the nation’s fabric by insurgency. He however restated his commitment to Nigeria’s indivisibility and indissolubility.

The statement reads further:

“The preservation of the inalienable rights of every Nigerian to life, and pursuit of happiness in any part of the nation state remains the hearty commitment of the elder statesman.All the narratives that seek to fit him within the hollowness of ethno-religious garb are very infernal and unmindful of his antecedents as an officer, gentleman, and statesman,” it asserted.

http://www.kingebuka.com/2014/12/buhari-denies-claims-that-he-has-plans.html

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by blemon44(m): 6:33pm On Dec 26, 2014
why is he denying it ?
he just want to get in power first

before he can extablish the evil that are in his heart

those people that are debunkin GEJ and supporting buhari
will soon turn against him
but it will be too late for them

144 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by 9jii(m): 6:35pm On Dec 26, 2014
H
Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by Sylvarresta(m): 6:41pm On Dec 26, 2014
My incoming president, don't waste time on those saTANists jawe, we trust u
Sai Buhari

130 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by TunjiMsp: 6:43pm On Dec 26, 2014
Buhari never said sharia should be accepted all over the country, but should be recognised by law Of the country so that who choose to be tried in a sharia court can have his or her request granted

89 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by iamodenigbo1(m): 6:57pm On Dec 26, 2014
we know him,a fanatic and a religious bigot

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by mrborntodoit: 7:13pm On Dec 26, 2014
TunjiMsp:
Buhari never said sharia should be accepted all over the country, but should be recognised by law Of the country so that who choose to be tried in a sharia court can have his or her request granted

Oya,let them try you first from all the haluf you are supposed to avoid grin

28 Likes

Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by mrborntodoit: 7:14pm On Dec 26, 2014
Sylvarresta:
Sai Buhari

Buhari looks like an old chimp in suit . Chei ! No wonder oyibos called us monkies angry

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by clevvermind(m): 7:20pm On Dec 26, 2014
Buhari is just a liar. He will fail in his mission.

65 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:06pm On Dec 26, 2014
clevvermind:
Buhari is just a liar. He will fail in his mission.

lol

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by clevvermind(m): 8:41pm On Dec 26, 2014
KingEbukasBlog:

lol
yea. we dnt need sharia. we dnt need islam.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by Change2015(m): 8:52pm On Dec 26, 2014
GMB let's the bigots rant and rave, it is all in vain. We can see their arguments crumble into the tissues of lies that they are. Issue based campaign is what the pdp demanded, and here we are brushing off their jingoistic lies and other nonsense. See how they tremble and take leave of logic and common sense! All I want is the contract to refurbish the jails in time for the 2015 intake. Nigeria will survive the current idiocy.

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by VICTORCIZA(m): 8:53pm On Dec 26, 2014
TERRORIST!!!

27 Likes

Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:08pm On Dec 26, 2014
clevvermind:
yea. we dnt need sharia. we dnt need islam.

Dont judge a person by his religion , focus on what he has to offer . Thats if he actually does seeing he has been head of state before

12 Likes

Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by THUNDER4real(m): 9:36pm On Dec 26, 2014
Father of Boko haram, If at-all you are elected as president, May a strong group rise and make Nigeria un-governable for you. General my foot and Buhari my yash.......

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by dablazor: 11:18pm On Dec 26, 2014
Sylvarresta:
Sai Buhari

i understand you might be a devot supporter of Buhari, but the biggest mistake you could make is trust a politician..
am also rooting for buhari, but i consider it a risk, we dont know who the man would turn out to be.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by manot: 11:29pm On Dec 26, 2014
he has a secret agenda

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by Juliaann(f): 11:31pm On Dec 26, 2014
Story for the gods

please tell me something else am tired of all your lies

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by Nobody: 11:35pm On Dec 26, 2014
Only a deranged fellow or an Ignorant sane fellow will say Muhammadu Buhari wants to Islamise Nigeria. As HoS he ran a secular government, so it will be as President

23 Likes

Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by Ngwakwe: 12:19am On Dec 27, 2014
Former head of state , Muhammadu Buhari, has categorically dismissed these allegations . He declared that Nigeria remains his only constituency. The APC presidential candidate made this clarification in a statement issued by his spokesman, Rotimi Fashakin. The statement reads

Rotimi Fashakin is on his own. Buhari no get mouth?

Abeg allow Buhari to use him mouth talk'am for BBC Hausa Broadcasting Service

We need direct statement from the people's general. Nobody is interested in misquoting you directly or out of context this time around.

Shebi na job you want, start talking directly to us Nigerians, we no need proxies.

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by Nobody: 12:28am On Dec 27, 2014
dablazor:

i understand you might be a devot supporter of Buhari, but the biggest mistake you could make is trust a politician..
am also rooting for buhari, but i consider it a risk, we dont know who the man would turn out to be.

Buhari was a soldier... And for all his life, he is known to be upright and frak, so dont compare him with your bunch of looters that called themselves politician.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by Sylvarresta(m): 1:33am On Dec 27, 2014
dablazor:

same here too, but I'll rather take the risk than vote 4 Jonathan again

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:23am On Dec 27, 2014
grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:38am On Dec 27, 2014
blemon44:
why is he denying it ?
he just want to get in power first

before he can extablish the evil that are in his heart

those people that are debunkin GEJ and supporting buhari
will soon turn against him
but it will be too late for them

Olodo, and you did not read the next few lines where he said:
"and to educate non-Muslims they have nothing to fear..."[i][/i]

What does that tell you?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by dmjinc(m): 9:40am On Dec 27, 2014
Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by lonelydora: 9:41am On Dec 27, 2014
Buhari as an army man is different from Buhari as a civilian.
Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by Nobody: 9:41am On Dec 27, 2014
He can't,he dare not,else Nigeria will become history.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by holatin(m): 9:41am On Dec 27, 2014
why will he say dat ?
he didn't try to islamize Nigeria when he was a military president, na now as a civilian ruler he go come say or try dat.

How low can pdp, saTANist, and TANiod go to bad mouth buhari.

Buhari for President jare
buhari for change

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by IamDejman(m): 9:41am On Dec 27, 2014
He won't.... If he didn't in 1983, why would he do so now?

Disregard those element of stagnancy and embrace change

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by lilprinze: 9:42am On Dec 27, 2014
Why won't he deny it when he hasn't gotten to power yet. He knows that any wrong statement he makes now can be used against him in the coming election.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by mascot87(m): 9:42am On Dec 27, 2014
God willing,SaTANist will be placed where they belong come 2015.

Team #GMB 2015-2023 by the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by Nobody: 9:42am On Dec 27, 2014

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Julius Berger And RCC Have Started Work On Lagos-ibadan Expressway (PHOTO) / Governor Ikpeazu In Arm Wrestling With A Chinese Investor In Abia (Photos) / Fahim Saleh: Tyrese Haspil Arrested And Charged With Murder Of Gokada CEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.