Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,145 members, 7,807,472 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:53 PM

Why I Wouldn't Vote Buhari. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Wouldn't Vote Buhari. (1267 Views)

A Counter Thread To Those That Have Said They Wouldn't Vote / Why My Family, Folks And I Wouldn't Vote Come 2015 / "i Wouldn't Vote For Dele Momodu" - Femi Kuti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Wouldn't Vote Buhari. by exoticchine(m): 10:37pm On Dec 26, 2014
Am not here to write a dictionary, so I will go straight to the point.

President Goodluck Jonathan is slow to action, some says he is a confuse president, others says he is not capable of rule this great nation, oh yes I agree with you all. Here is a question.. We need change, but should it be a negative change or a positive change?
GEJ has rule for over Six Years now, and we believe more problems are raising up their heads instance of bring or yielding positive result, here is another question, Who is creating or causing these problems?
I believe these problems are cause by Nigerians, individual who have the power to restore peace but choose to invite war, powerful individuals who can bring positive change but choose to invite more problem, individual who should be advisers, fathers, moralist, problem solver, but choose to frustrate the effort of the Nigeria people.
Nigeria is a nation that have the capabilities of been a great nation, presently we are passing through difficulties we have men who can help with their connections, ideas, wealth and so on. But why will these men choose to create more problems for this nation?
Now here is my last Question? Is Buhari a father, an Adviser, a Moralist ?
If u say he is a father, should he be contesting in 2015?
People like Buhari are one of the problems of this country, he is suppose to be a father and not a fool, if he believe he have the answer to Nigeria problems, why didn't he go to the president and offer him a helping hand, instance of been foolish and nautical.
"Help is on the way" he said, why must it be towards the end of 2014 he want to help? A man that is above 70 years of age, still want to crown himself with power.
Buhari his suppose to be one of those men, that the president of this country can run to, when things are out of control. But he choose to be a problem to this country.
Because u loss an election, u threaten a whole nation, can a father do that? U were once a president, u rule in peace, why do u wanna make someone tenure uncomfortable for him? These are not the attribute of a father.
I know I will receive some bad comments here, but I don't care, I want change too, GEJ has done is best but not good enough, we want something better, and Buhari, a man who want power by all means can't give us that.
Its better to give a tree a second chance to yield fruit than to cut it off.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

6 Likes

Re: Why I Wouldn't Vote Buhari. by Nobody: 10:42pm On Dec 26, 2014
Amen God bless Nigeria, can you give one tangible reason why GEJ should be re-elected, at least we know why you won't vote GMB now.
P.s; I don't want paper achievement o.

4 Likes

Re: Why I Wouldn't Vote Buhari. by dunkem21(m): 10:44pm On Dec 26, 2014
aanumama:
Amen God bless Nigeria, can you give one tangible reason why GEJ should be re-elected, at least we know why you won't vote GMB now.

Overhaul and Transformation in our Agric sector.

Key in.

6 Likes

Re: Why I Wouldn't Vote Buhari. by Nobody: 10:53pm On Dec 26, 2014
dunkem21:

Overhaul and Transformation in our Agric sector.

Key in.
What Agric system, price of garri still remain the same despite all the nonsense transformation we heard.
O boy nothing change positively for this country, it's all going from bad to worse.

5 Likes

Re: Why I Wouldn't Vote Buhari. by exoticchine(m): 10:57pm On Dec 26, 2014
aanumama:

I think this will help, www.nairaland.com/1025483/new-list-president-goodluck-jonathans-achievements

1 Like

Re: Why I Wouldn't Vote Buhari. by dunkem21(m): 10:57pm On Dec 26, 2014
aanumama:

What Agric system, price of garri still remain the same despite all the nonsense transformation we heard.
O boy nothing change positively for this country, it's all going from bad to worse.

OK, let's take it one by one.

How much is a painter of garri in your location?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Wouldn't Vote Buhari. by Kolade354(m): 10:58pm On Dec 26, 2014
I belive nigeria has been cursed by lord lugard cos we will see underperforming person and we will still choose to vote for him just because of some stupid excuses like he is old,he is a religious fanatic and so on. How will i vote for the same party since 1999 without stable electricity,No working refinery. We need to take a gamble on buhari.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Wouldn't Vote Buhari. by Nobody: 11:02pm On Dec 26, 2014
dunkem21:

OK, let's take it one by one.

How much is a painter of garri in your location?

I'm not ready to waste my precious hard earned MB on discussing this with you, because people like you have been blinded by sentiment and will give whatever it takes to make me believe he's our best option.
Just admit it, this present administration have failed us!

2 Likes

Re: Why I Wouldn't Vote Buhari. by dunkem21(m): 11:13pm On Dec 26, 2014
aanumama:

I'm not ready to waste my precious hard earned MB on discussing this with you, because people like you have been blinded by sentiment and will give whatever it takes to make me believe he's our best option.

Just type 300 for painter of garri and you wouldn't waste your mb.
Search hotmas911 on this forum and you might be a farmer soon.

Am not blinded by sentiments rather I bow to superior arguments.

You have not sold your candidate, Buhari to me at all.

Was garri cheap in 1983? ..even when Agric was our mainstay?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Wouldn't Vote Buhari. by funkiebully: 11:19pm On Dec 26, 2014
aanumama:

U buharists are sentimentally blinded by hate.

The guy gave u agric transformation which is obvious even to buhari, yet u still want to argue. Tell us how much a painter of garri is now. Frpm 500 to 300 naira now.

Shameless APCows

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Wouldn't Vote Buhari. by chamboy(m): 11:27pm On Dec 26, 2014
funkiebully:

The guy gave u agric transformation which is obvious even to buhari, yet u still want to argue. Tell us how much a painter of garri is now. Frpm 500 to 300 naira now.

Shameless APCows
Abi buh sir We Nigerians don't know d functions of a Leader... Gej is no leader

2 Likes

Re: Why I Wouldn't Vote Buhari. by Nobody: 11:28pm On Dec 26, 2014
dunkem21:

Really? Agric our mainstay in 1983? God Bless you

2 Likes

Re: Why I Wouldn't Vote Buhari. by Nobody: 11:30pm On Dec 26, 2014
OP: You are entitled to your opinion and choice, though flawed. Please, ensure that you come out to vote come February, but be rest assured that General Muhammadu Buhari will be returned to power through popular vote.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Wouldn't Vote Buhari. by dunkem21(m): 11:34pm On Dec 26, 2014
funkiebully:

Shameless APCows

Never mind them, onu kwuru njo ga ekwu mma.

We witnessed price crash of cement. Even mb's are becoming cheaper with GEJ.

How much is chicken sef, wey families no fit afford?

Things are not that bad, haba.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Wouldn't Vote Buhari. by dunkem21(m): 11:37pm On Dec 26, 2014
barcanista:
Really? Agric our mainstay in 1983? God Bless you

You misunderstood me bro.

I meant to ask 'was Garri cheap even when Agric was our mainstay'?
Re: Why I Wouldn't Vote Buhari. by Nobody: 11:42pm On Dec 26, 2014
dunkem21:

You misunderstood me bro.

I meant to ask 'was Garri cheap even when Agric was our mainstay'?

Agric was not our mainstay in 1983, except you are talking of pre-1956

1 Like

Re: Why I Wouldn't Vote Buhari. by scribble: 11:44pm On Dec 26, 2014
Bunch of demonic backstabbers and front staggers

They will soon hack your android phone.

Bastardo fackers

God punish all of them

1 Like

Re: Why I Wouldn't Vote Buhari. by Flets: 11:54pm On Dec 26, 2014
Buhari openely supported bokoharam and condemned Nigerian army. Buhari is worse than the evil in devil.
He can never be a president of Nigeria.

Read!!!!

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/buhari-military-offensive-against-boko-haram-anti-north/149256/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Wouldn't Vote Buhari. by Nobody: 7:38am On Dec 27, 2014
funkiebully:

Shameless APCows

I won't come down to your level and exchange insults with you, your paymaster has failed woefully!
Re: Why I Wouldn't Vote Buhari. by Nobody: 7:45am On Dec 27, 2014
dunkem21:

Seriously guy, you've been fine tuned to support the most clueless thing!
Is it right to buy garri at #300?
PDP govt is the worst that has happened to this country,16years and we're still going round in thesame circle.
Re: Why I Wouldn't Vote Buhari. by funkiebully: 7:52am On Dec 27, 2014
aanumama:

I won't come down to your level and exchange insults with you, your paymaster has failed woefully!

GEJ till 2019
Re: Why I Wouldn't Vote Buhari. by Nobody: 7:53am On Dec 27, 2014
dunkem21:

Never mind them, onu kwuru njo ga ekwu mma.

We witnessed price crash of cement. Even mb's are becoming cheaper with GEJ.

How much is chicken sef, wey families no fit afford?

Things are not that bad, haba.

Did I hear things are not that bad? So you accept it's bad? Good observation though.

Price crash of cement just on paper, I still bought 1,800 lastweek!!
All this news paper propaganda they're feeding you, ask from those buying cement and you will get the fact.
Re: Why I Wouldn't Vote Buhari. by dunkem21(m): 8:58am On Dec 27, 2014
aanumama:

Did I hear things are not that bad? So you accept it's bad? Good observation though.

Price crash of cement just on paper, I still bought 1,800 lastweek!!
All this news paper propaganda they're feeding you, ask from those buying cement and you will get the fact.

I used not that bad because of pessimists like you who never see anything good.

How much was a bag of cement in January? You buy cement @ N1800? Can I supply you non refilled bags @ a cheaper price?

You even get money to buy cement and build a house during GEJ's administration and you are here complaining. Peeps couldnt do it in 1984 due to biting austerity measures.

My dear, look around and count your blessings one by one and you will see reason to vote Goodluck!
Re: Why I Wouldn't Vote Buhari. by dunkem21(m): 9:05am On Dec 27, 2014
aanumama:

Seriously guy, you've been fine tuned to support the most clueless thing!
Is it right to buy garri at #300?
PDP govt is the worst that has happened to this country,16years and we're still going round in thesame circle.

How much do you want to buy garri so that it will be cheap Nigerians always complaining even when garri sold for N10 for 8 cups.

Call hotmas911 now and you can sell garri @ N200/painter like I do.

We are divesting into Agriculture and you should take advantage of that.

Can I send you a pm?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Wouldn't Vote Buhari. by Nobody: 9:08am On Dec 27, 2014
dunkem21:

I used not that bad because of pessimists like you who never see anything good.

How much was a bag of cement in January? You buy cement @ N1800? Can I supply you non refilled bags @ a cheaper price?

You even get money to buy cement and build a house during GEJ's administration and you are here complaining. Peeps couldnt do it in 1984 due to biting austerity measures.

My dear, look around and count your blessings one by one and you will see reason to vote Goodluck!

Now I'm done arguing with you, you just showed me your real self, does buying a bag of cement mean I'm building a house?
You're a real Gejite.
No ankuri at all!
Re: Why I Wouldn't Vote Buhari. by egift(m): 9:13am On Dec 27, 2014
exoticchine:
President Goodluck Jonathan is slow to action, some says he is a confuse president, others says he is not capable of rule this great nation, oh yes I agree with you all.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

OP has just highlighted, judged and condemned President Jonathan all by himself. Case Closed.
Re: Why I Wouldn't Vote Buhari. by dunkem21(m): 9:14am On Dec 27, 2014
aanumama:

Now I'm done arguing with you, you just showed me your real self, does buying a bag of cement mean I'm building a house?
You're a real Gejite.
No ankuri at all!

Dont run away dear. Ok, you're not building a house. I dont want to loose you now.

Choose another sector and let us rub minds together. I am determined to convert you for there is great joy in heaven over one soul won ...

Thanks for not walking away.
Re: Why I Wouldn't Vote Buhari. by exoticchine(m): 10:14am On Dec 27, 2014
egift:

OP has just highlighted, judged and condemned President Jonathan all by himself. Case Closed.
Ya I did, but I prefer to stay inside the fry pan to been transfer into fire. If there is a better option I will go it. But Buhari is not an option.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari/osibanjo Realised N85 Million In Jigawa / Retirement Letter To GMB - Dele Akinola / Pregnant ‘policewoman’ Caught After Stealing A Car Worth N5m (PICTURED)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.