Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:05 PM

No Bomb Blast This Christmas : Thank You Goodluck. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Bomb Blast This Christmas : Thank You Goodluck. (631 Views)

No Bomb Blast Or Attack By Boko Haram In FEBRUARY. / Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Damaturu Bomb Blast This Morning / No Bomb Blast Since After APC Victory In Osun State - DSS Spokesperson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Bomb Blast This Christmas : Thank You Goodluck. by shortgun(m): 11:57pm On Dec 26, 2014
Well done Mr President, thank you Nigeria Army, SSS, POLICE, NIA, NAVY, AIRFORCE, CUSTOMS, and all the people who has made this possible, to all the men and women who stay awake for d rest of us to sleep in d night with our two eyes closed.
God bless you all.

2 Likes

Re: No Bomb Blast This Christmas : Thank You Goodluck. by kilokeys(m): 11:59pm On Dec 26, 2014
i think they are pretty disorganised and diminished.

its a sign of progress.
i hope we dont get to hear any more as the year ends
Re: No Bomb Blast This Christmas : Thank You Goodluck. by OKDnigeria: 12:01am On Dec 27, 2014
Remember also to thank God oo....
Re: No Bomb Blast This Christmas : Thank You Goodluck. by blemon44(m): 12:02am On Dec 27, 2014
GEJ will remain the president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria
until buhari becomes POPE

3 Likes

Re: No Bomb Blast This Christmas : Thank You Goodluck. by Nobody: 12:03am On Dec 27, 2014
Thank You Lord Jesus! May God bless all those who sacrifice their comfort daily for others to enjoy a peaceful atmosphere.

2 Likes

Re: No Bomb Blast This Christmas : Thank You Goodluck. by esmeralda1(f): 12:10am On Dec 27, 2014
We thank God
We need to thank APC as well

2 Likes

Re: No Bomb Blast This Christmas : Thank You Goodluck. by derrick333(m): 12:10am On Dec 27, 2014
Lol, tnk gudlok abi Tnk shekau ?
Re: No Bomb Blast This Christmas : Thank You Goodluck. by shortgun(m): 12:18am On Dec 27, 2014
esmeralda1:
We thank God
We need to thank APC as well
Let's leave politics and parties aside.
Bombs do not differentiate between PDP and APC.
I pray for d day we all will see terrorism as a common enemy, that day will be d beginning of the end of insurgency in our country.
Re: No Bomb Blast This Christmas : Thank You Goodluck. by uboma(m): 8:33am On Dec 27, 2014
shortgun:
Well done Mr President, thank you Nigeria Army, SSS, POLICE, NIA, NAVY, AIRFORCE, CUSTOMS, and all the people who has made this possible, to all the men and women who stay awake for d rest of us to sleep in d night with our two eyes closed.
God bless you all.

I would rather thank our security agents especially those on the field and more importantly our Heavenly Father.
Re: No Bomb Blast This Christmas : Thank You Goodluck. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:38am On Dec 27, 2014
I wonder some people create silly threads that some other people give other meanings to.
Re: No Bomb Blast This Christmas : Thank You Goodluck. by shortgun(m): 9:11am On Dec 27, 2014
uboma:

I would rather thank our security agents especially those on the field and more importantly our Heavenly Father.
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Hundreds Of Insurgent Killed As Military Recovers Weapon / Error Chains Of Political Leadership In Nigeria. / 10 Reasons Nigeria Should Re-elect President Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.